Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I can FINALLY sit on the ground with the folk! OMGwtfbbq!? XD
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Now if only villagers could learn a "stand up and move" reaction for whenever they feel the primal urge to sit their ass down right next to a spot I'm trying to terraform that would be lovely. Whistle
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Now if only villagers could learn a "stand up and move" reaction for whenever they feel the primal urge to sit their ass down right next to a spot I'm trying to terraform that would be lovely. Whistle
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Nov 18th, 2020, 04:35 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Good luck with that. I've been watching TagBackTV terraform for about a year now & none of the villagers move for him. XD
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Nov 18th, 2020, 04:35 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Good luck with that. I've been watching TagBackTV terraform for about a year now & none of the villagers move for him. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I remember the time Moony "locked up" CJ for getting in the way of his terraforming. It's a good thing non-villager NPCs don't get annoyed when you do that ROFL

I'm excited for the reactions, but also the ushering in of the holiday season is really exciting! Also love they finally gave in to the save transfers. Didn't realize that that also meant "resident" players can move consoles, too, which is really nice (especially for those that have children that parents want removed from their island...)
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I remember the time Moony "locked up" CJ for getting in the way of his terraforming. It's a good thing non-villager NPCs don't get annoyed when you do that ROFL

I'm excited for the reactions, but also the ushering in of the holiday season is really exciting! Also love they finally gave in to the save transfers. Didn't realize that that also meant "resident" players can move consoles, too, which is really nice (especially for those that have children that parents want removed from their island...)
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Actually time traveling has been patched for events, which is something I'm very happy about. No more will YouTuber's skip ahead to the content before the rest of us. I don't care I won't know what to do, cause usually I figured it out anyway!
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Actually time traveling has been patched for events, which is something I'm very happy about. No more will YouTuber's skip ahead to the content before the rest of us. I don't care I won't know what to do, cause usually I figured it out anyway!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Despite time traveling to events being locked, it appears hackers have already got around that and obtained all the items those days exclusively offer. Eh

Also has everyone else had trouble getting mush and maple DIY's? I've not even got a mush one yet and I need them for my island decorating! Doh

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Despite time traveling to events being locked, it appears hackers have already got around that and obtained all the items those days exclusively offer. Eh

Also has everyone else had trouble getting mush and maple DIY's? I've not even got a mush one yet and I need them for my island decorating! Doh
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Nov 21st, 2020, 12:28 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Haha no I barely found 1 mush diy. I'm also not camping at one side of my island just to balloon hunt either. <_<
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Nov 21st, 2020, 12:28 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Haha no I barely found 1 mush diy. I'm also not camping at one side of my island just to balloon hunt either. <_<
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I managed to get one yesterday or the day before, and I had been playing for almost the entire day and popped countless balloons. The drop rates on DIY's are far too low, especially considering that right now there should be Mush and Maple DIY's dropping which means there's a bigger pool. A whole day to get one recipe is ridiculous, especially for a game that's intended to be played in short sessions unless you happen to be doing a ton of terraforming or decorating, which is what I was doing.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I managed to get one yesterday or the day before, and I had been playing for almost the entire day and popped countless balloons. The drop rates on DIY's are far too low, especially considering that right now there should be Mush and Maple DIY's dropping which means there's a bigger pool. A whole day to get one recipe is ridiculous, especially for a game that's intended to be played in short sessions unless you happen to be doing a ton of terraforming or decorating, which is what I was doing.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I had to restart my Switch lite town in ACNH & because I was doing stuff in the game I ended up finding 2 mushroom DIY's. I haven't found any more since though, or maple dyi's & I'm not going to spend all day playing just for some dyi's that Nintendo decides to toss my way in game. uwu I might just say eff it & buy the DIY's at nookazon cause that's how desperate I am. That or time travel back to the start of the month & just keep trying until I get them. I haven't decided which way to go with it though.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I had to restart my Switch lite town in ACNH & because I was doing stuff in the game I ended up finding 2 mushroom DIY's. I haven't found any more since though, or maple dyi's & I'm not going to spend all day playing just for some dyi's that Nintendo decides to toss my way in game. uwu I might just say eff it & buy the DIY's at nookazon cause that's how desperate I am. That or time travel back to the start of the month & just keep trying until I get them. I haven't decided which way to go with it though.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
It's crazy how little the drop rate is for these particular sets of DIYs, and how little time it feels they give you to get them.

Did Turkey Day today instead of yesterday. Once I got to the "optional" part of it, I gave up. I can't be bothered to look for a low-percentage drop/spawn rate for the ingredients being asked for. I was barely able to find the Mussel for the main recipes LOL
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
It's crazy how little the drop rate is for these particular sets of DIYs, and how little time it feels they give you to get them.

Did Turkey Day today instead of yesterday. Once I got to the "optional" part of it, I gave up. I can't be bothered to look for a low-percentage drop/spawn rate for the ingredients being asked for. I was barely able to find the Mussel for the main recipes LOL
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I did the Turkey Day event this morning, and it's one of my more enjoyed events. It reminded me of Bunny Day with collecting stuff but doing it on the day rather than beforehand. I did every task since I wanted the recipes for free and I could make money from all the stuff I was finding that I didn't need. But I do like that the option was there to just buy the recipes after the event is over.

I wish they would do that for the stupid Fall recipes that seem to be as rare to find as a bass is common. Hmph

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I did the Turkey Day event this morning, and it's one of my more enjoyed events. It reminded me of Bunny Day with collecting stuff but doing it on the day rather than beforehand. I did every task since I wanted the recipes for free and I could make money from all the stuff I was finding that I didn't need. But I do like that the option was there to just buy the recipes after the event is over.

I wish they would do that for the stupid Fall recipes that seem to be as rare to find as a bass is common. Hmph
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I was happy to be lucky enough to get one of th really good mushroom recipes fall from a balloon before November passed: the Mush Log!

It sucks to think they heavily nerfed the spawn rates for the recipes this time around. The devs can't seem to find a good happy percentage to place spawns in when it comes to that stuff: either way too much or barely at all Errm
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I was happy to be lucky enough to get one of th really good mushroom recipes fall from a balloon before November passed: the Mush Log!

It sucks to think they heavily nerfed the spawn rates for the recipes this time around. The devs can't seem to find a good happy percentage to place spawns in when it comes to that stuff: either way too much or barely at all Errm
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'd rather it be too much honestly. Bunny Day was just annoying because it clashed with the spring blossom drops, but had they been the only drops then it would've been fine. Playing for most of a month for hours a day and getting one or two DIY's is shit. If there wasn't the ability to time travel that sort of thing would be enough to make me get really turned away from the game, because I wouldn't want to be forced to wait an entire year to get stuff I couldn't obtain the first time, and there could be a chance of missing it again if the rates haven't been changed for the better by that time. Errm

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'd rather it be too much honestly. Bunny Day was just annoying because it clashed with the spring blossom drops, but had they been the only drops then it would've been fine. Playing for most of a month for hours a day and getting one or two DIY's is shit. If there wasn't the ability to time travel that sort of thing would be enough to make me get really turned away from the game, because I wouldn't want to be forced to wait an entire year to get stuff I couldn't obtain the first time, and there could be a chance of missing it again if the rates haven't been changed for the better by that time. Errm
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
At the very least they can offer what they did for Turkey Day and just put the pack of recipes in the shop the first day of December. Just so you don't completely bamboozle the player who is only trying to play your game out of tools to make the game how they want, which is the entire point of the game
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
At the very least they can offer what they did for Turkey Day and just put the pack of recipes in the shop the first day of December. Just so you don't completely bamboozle the player who is only trying to play your game out of tools to make the game how they want, which is the entire point of the game
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Making snowmen in this game is probably some of the worst game design I've seen in any game I played this year. You have to get the bottom and top parts of the snowman the exact size the game wants, with zero hints from the game what that perfect size is, to create a snowman that will give you recipes. Otherwise, your snowman just criticises you and gives you nothing, and then you have to wait for the next day for two new snowballs to try again to get pixel perfect snowmen parts. It shouldn't require that much precision and to not even give you any direction on what the right sizes are is stupid. I've seen one guide on what the right sizes are and it's apparently having the bottom half be the height of the top of your characters eyes, and the top half be the height of the top of your characters ears, but even then it feels almost impossible to get the right sizes because if the two halves are any distance apart when you get the right measurements, moving the top part to the bottom part makes it get bigger and screws the size up. You have to somehow get the exact size you need with the two parts right beside each other while also not accidentally stacking one onto the other when you're not ready.

The amount of asinine things this game has turns a lot of the game into a chore rather than a relaxing sim. Errm

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Making snowmen in this game is probably some of the worst game design I've seen in any game I played this year. You have to get the bottom and top parts of the snowman the exact size the game wants, with zero hints from the game what that perfect size is, to create a snowman that will give you recipes. Otherwise, your snowman just criticises you and gives you nothing, and then you have to wait for the next day for two new snowballs to try again to get pixel perfect snowmen parts. It shouldn't require that much precision and to not even give you any direction on what the right sizes are is stupid. I've seen one guide on what the right sizes are and it's apparently having the bottom half be the height of the top of your characters eyes, and the top half be the height of the top of your characters ears, but even then it feels almost impossible to get the right sizes because if the two halves are any distance apart when you get the right measurements, moving the top part to the bottom part makes it get bigger and screws the size up. You have to somehow get the exact size you need with the two parts right beside each other while also not accidentally stacking one onto the other when you're not ready.

The amount of asinine things this game has turns a lot of the game into a chore rather than a relaxing sim. Errm