Animal Crossing (Switch)
Moonface Online
Long live the dragon king!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4) | Hitman 2 (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 

Animal Crossing will finally be coming to the Nintendo Switch in 2019, as announced during today's Nintendo Direct! No details were given about the game, so for now all we can do is hope and speculate. ^_^
[Image: file.php?id=3006934]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Long live the dragon king!
Currently Playing
Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4) | Hitman 2 (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC

Animal Crossing will finally be coming to the Nintendo Switch in 2019, as announced during today's Nintendo Direct! No details were given about the game, so for now all we can do is hope and speculate. ^_^
Yuri Offline
Love, D.Va
Currently Playing
Overwatch
Favourite Platform(s)
Switch & PC
Animal Crossing Bioshock Splatoon 
Okay so here the thing when this was announced I wasn't watching the direct. My friend she messaged me and was like, "Did you see the direct?" and I was playing Overwatch and in a match so while I was dead I replied to her.

I was shocked and so happyyyyy that they finally announced this! Animal Crossing is a title you get out early in your system's life span nintendo! Trust me on this Animal Crossing is a game they will constantly come back too and give you all the money for your new shiny "subscription online service".
[Image: tumblr_p8fg4v7T1S1twth3vo6_500.gif?w=872&ssl=1]
Yuri Offline
Love, D.Va
Currently Playing
Overwatch
Favourite Platform(s)
Switch & PC
Okay so here the thing when this was announced I wasn't watching the direct. My friend she messaged me and was like, "Did you see the direct?" and I was playing Overwatch and in a match so while I was dead I replied to her.

I was shocked and so happyyyyy that they finally announced this! Animal Crossing is a title you get out early in your system's life span nintendo! Trust me on this Animal Crossing is a game they will constantly come back too and give you all the money for your new shiny "subscription online service".
queenzelda Offline
Gengar Master
Currently Playing
[3DS] Pokemon Ultra Sun
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
Horizon Zero Dawn Pokémon LittleBigPlanet 
I'm just hoping that some stuff from Pocket camp is kept, like selling stuff from your inventory to others & them to everyone is still something that you can do. Or that you could give fish, or bugs to your friends when they visit & need something. I also would like SOME SORT of reward from Blathers when you 100% the Museum, that'd be great.
[Image: 1160028.png]

[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Gengar Master
Currently Playing
[3DS] Pokemon Ultra Sun
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
I'm just hoping that some stuff from Pocket camp is kept, like selling stuff from your inventory to others & them to everyone is still something that you can do. Or that you could give fish, or bugs to your friends when they visit & need something. I also would like SOME SORT of reward from Blathers when you 100% the Museum, that'd be great.
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 229.8 XP
Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
Pretty keen for this one. I'll have to remember to buy it digitally this time around so I have it with me all the time.

Also hoping they come up with a Switch bundle for it so I can nudge my Mum to get it.
And on that day, mankind received a grim reminder...
[Image: tumblr_mz2zenFSln1sl5pypo1_400.gif]
Fanta on Twitch | Fanta on Mixer
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 229.8 XP
Pretty keen for this one. I'll have to remember to buy it digitally this time around so I have it with me all the time.

Also hoping they come up with a Switch bundle for it so I can nudge my Mum to get it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BlazBlue (Series) | Central Fiction Coming to Switch Mr EliteL 5 499 02-06-2019, 12:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL