Luigi's Mansion 3
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

It looks like Luigi has a lot more ghosts left to catch, as Nintendo have announced Luigi's Mansion 3 (working title) for the Nintendo Switch! As you can see in the reveal trailer above, it appears Luigi will be getting some new tools to help him, as he fires a plunger onto a ghosts face at 0:25 in the video. Wink
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

It looks like Luigi has a lot more ghosts left to catch, as Nintendo have announced Luigi's Mansion 3 (working title) for the Nintendo Switch! As you can see in the reveal trailer above, it appears Luigi will be getting some new tools to help him, as he fires a plunger onto a ghosts face at 0:25 in the video. Wink
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I'm interested, but I'd want it in the style of the first one with the portrait ghost.

The portrait ghost were so cool and creepy! It was interesting learning about their lives before they were ghost too. Smile

If it in the style of dark moon....I might get it, but I might not.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I'm interested, but I'd want it in the style of the first one with the portrait ghost.

The portrait ghost were so cool and creepy! It was interesting learning about their lives before they were ghost too. Smile

If it in the style of dark moon....I might get it, but I might not.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I just hope if this game has online that it's better than Dark Moon's. Especially since I don't want to pay to experience people dropping out of games or being AFK with no consequence.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I just hope if this game has online that it's better than Dark Moon's. Especially since I don't want to pay to experience people dropping out of games or being AFK with no consequence.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Why would you join an online match just to go AFK?

If your going to be busy you might want to avoid the online game. D:<
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Why would you join an online match just to go AFK?

If your going to be busy you might want to avoid the online game. D:<
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I don't think it helped that waiting times in lobbies could be very long. I expect maybe some people just waited so long or expected to that they just went and did something else and forgot they were still queued. If the game kicked AFK people it'd be fine, but it didn't so you were stuck with them.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I don't think it helped that waiting times in lobbies could be very long. I expect maybe some people just waited so long or expected to that they just went and did something else and forgot they were still queued. If the game kicked AFK people it'd be fine, but it didn't so you were stuck with them.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
*still hasn't completed Dark Moon...*

Saw this topic before but didn't post for some reason. New Luigi's Mansion game? Not as excited as I was for Dark Moon but then again wasn't much excitement in the first place. Kinda wish Luigi's games isn't just going to be Mansion sequels, but seems to be going that way now. Hoping this is the last to make it a trio then. Will get tedious at 4 or more for me.

Okey dokey, like that there's going to be new tools. Hope it's more than just the plunger of course. Trying to work out the two pictures next to the Luigi and Mario portraits with a cross on both at 0:21-22. Wario and Waluigi?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
*still hasn't completed Dark Moon...*

Saw this topic before but didn't post for some reason. New Luigi's Mansion game? Not as excited as I was for Dark Moon but then again wasn't much excitement in the first place. Kinda wish Luigi's games isn't just going to be Mansion sequels, but seems to be going that way now. Hoping this is the last to make it a trio then. Will get tedious at 4 or more for me.

Okey dokey, like that there's going to be new tools. Hope it's more than just the plunger of course. Trying to work out the two pictures next to the Luigi and Mario portraits with a cross on both at 0:21-22. Wario and Waluigi?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The left hand image is Toad. No amount of pausing or slowing the video reveals enough of the right most picture to tell who it is, and no one from the previous games comes to mind.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The left hand image is Toad. No amount of pausing or slowing the video reveals enough of the right most picture to tell who it is, and no one from the previous games comes to mind.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I can't wait to hear more about this game. Definitely didn't expect this title to happen when it was announced, honestly. Grin

Luigi really needs to stop getting roped into Mansion business. Tongue
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I can't wait to hear more about this game. Definitely didn't expect this title to happen when it was announced, honestly. Grin

Luigi really needs to stop getting roped into Mansion business. Tongue
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
E3 2019: Luigi's Mansion 3 Trailer
During today's E3 2019 Nintendo Direct, a new trailer was released for Luigi's Mansion 3:

In it, we learn that Luigi and his friends will be staying in a hotel, where things will obviously go wrong and leave Luigi as the only one to suck up the mess with his Poltergust. This time though, you'll get to wield the upgraded Poltergust G-00 to slam and blow away the ghosts’ defenses, or summon Gooigi, an all-green doppelganger that can help Luigi overcome obstacles he can’t get past alone. Gooigi can also be controlled by another player for local co-op.

ScareScraper from Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon is also returning, with up to eight players taking on floors of ghosts to try and find the missing Toads before time runs out. ScareScraper will be playable both online and locally.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
E3 2019: Luigi's Mansion 3 Trailer
During today's E3 2019 Nintendo Direct, a new trailer was released for Luigi's Mansion 3:

In it, we learn that Luigi and his friends will be staying in a hotel, where things will obviously go wrong and leave Luigi as the only one to suck up the mess with his Poltergust. This time though, you'll get to wield the upgraded Poltergust G-00 to slam and blow away the ghosts’ defenses, or summon Gooigi, an all-green doppelganger that can help Luigi overcome obstacles he can’t get past alone. Gooigi can also be controlled by another player for local co-op.

ScareScraper from Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon is also returning, with up to eight players taking on floors of ghosts to try and find the missing Toads before time runs out. ScareScraper will be playable both online and locally.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Here's Treehouse Live playing some on the game for those who want to see how it plays;

[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Here's Treehouse Live playing some on the game for those who want to see how it plays;

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I watched the Treehouse stuff last night, and I loved what I saw. I hope we have reasons to return to previous floors too, such as being able to access areas we couldn't before or something. I don't really want to have a floor be 100% completable first time and never need to return to it.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I watched the Treehouse stuff last night, and I loved what I saw. I hope we have reasons to return to previous floors too, such as being able to access areas we couldn't before or something. I don't really want to have a floor be 100% completable first time and never need to return to it.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Luigi's Mansion 3 Releases This Halloween
Nintendo has announced that Luigi's Mansion 3 will release this Halloween! Rather fitting, don't you think?

While that excites me, I'm currently more hyped to see what the full website will be like for the game! Wow

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Luigi's Mansion 3 Releases This Halloween
Nintendo has announced that Luigi's Mansion 3 will release this Halloween! Rather fitting, don't you think?

While that excites me, I'm currently more hyped to see what the full website will be like for the game! Wow
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
That site is looking so dope so far. That color scheme is >w<

Also love that it launches Halloween, which is an odd day to release a game on (Thursday).
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
That site is looking so dope so far. That color scheme is >w<

Also love that it launches Halloween, which is an odd day to release a game on (Thursday).
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
What's funny is that I predicted this release date when talking to my husband Jing about this game. xp
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
What's funny is that I predicted this release date when talking to my husband Jing about this game. xp
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I hoped it would come out on Halloween, but didn't think it would because of the day it falls on.

I also hope online is better than it was in Dark Moon. It was a broken mess in that game where if someone was AFK, they wouldn't be kicked and therefore you couldn't finish the floor. Same if someone left, the game wouldn't adapt for the remaining players. Instead, it would continue as if no one left, which would make the game impossible to do because all of the challenges would be tailored to a higher player count. Lack of any type of kick option also means anyone who wants to troll and act like an imbecile can't be removed either, although it wouldn't matter because if you did kick them you can't progress anyway. There needs to a fallback option for when a player leaves the game, otherwise you may as well just end the entire Scarescraper run the second someone leaves because the game is as good as over anyway.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I hoped it would come out on Halloween, but didn't think it would because of the day it falls on.

I also hope online is better than it was in Dark Moon. It was a broken mess in that game where if someone was AFK, they wouldn't be kicked and therefore you couldn't finish the floor. Same if someone left, the game wouldn't adapt for the remaining players. Instead, it would continue as if no one left, which would make the game impossible to do because all of the challenges would be tailored to a higher player count. Lack of any type of kick option also means anyone who wants to troll and act like an imbecile can't be removed either, although it wouldn't matter because if you did kick them you can't progress anyway. There needs to a fallback option for when a player leaves the game, otherwise you may as well just end the entire Scarescraper run the second someone leaves because the game is as good as over anyway.