Luigi's Mansion 3
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I love that the Polterpup in the limited edition one is all glowy, and its pawprints glow, too! It looks so good, I... I really need it XD
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I love that the Polterpup in the limited edition one is all glowy, and its pawprints glow, too! It looks so good, I... I really need it XD
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Just 4 more days before launch! I've got Switch online for a full year; if anyone wants to hit me up for a scare scraper run or what ever! :3
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Just 4 more days before launch! I've got Switch online for a full year; if anyone wants to hit me up for a scare scraper run or what ever! :3
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@"ShiraNoSpook" and I got this game at the weekend and so far I've been loving it! We've been playing co-op once we got Gooigi, and we just finished up with the mall area. There was a particular part in there that took us at least 30 minutes to figure out what we were meant to do, but we got there in the end by pure chance. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@"ShiraNoSpook" and I got this game at the weekend and so far I've been loving it! We've been playing co-op once we got Gooigi, and we just finished up with the mall area. There was a particular part in there that took us at least 30 minutes to figure out what we were meant to do, but we got there in the end by pure chance. XD
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Jing actually bought it & came home with it the day of release. I just haven't popped it in to play yet since I loathe to take out DQXI: S DE yet cause I want to beat it first. >_<
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Jing actually bought it & came home with it the day of release. I just haven't popped it in to play yet since I loathe to take out DQXI: S DE yet cause I want to beat it first. >_<
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 4th, 2019, 11:50 PM)Witchy Queen Wrote:
Do you plan to play it co-op with him? Smile

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 4th, 2019, 11:50 PM)Witchy Queen Wrote:
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Nov 6th, 2019, 05:55 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Yes! I plan to start a file when ever he's home so we can play together. We always play co-op if it's available in games. I'll be Luigi & he'll be Gooigi. XD I'll try to get a file started asap, I've heard from a lot of different youtube reviewers that LM:3 is game of the year for them.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Nov 6th, 2019, 05:55 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Yes! I plan to start a file when ever he's home so we can play together. We always play co-op if it's available in games. I'll be Luigi & he'll be Gooigi. XD I'll try to get a file started asap, I've heard from a lot of different youtube reviewers that LM:3 is game of the year for them.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
You may want to start the file earlier because you don't unlock Gooigi until almost an hour in, depending on your pacing.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
You may want to start the file earlier because you don't unlock Gooigi until almost an hour in, depending on your pacing.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Nov 7th, 2019, 07:28 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Mmmm.. Jing works second shift; & he wants to watch me play LM:3 so if I were to start a file I wouldn't be able to do that until he got home. Which is fine. 

I just find it funny how most youtuber's I watch are calling it their 'game of the year'.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Nov 7th, 2019, 07:28 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Mmmm.. Jing works second shift; & he wants to watch me play LM:3 so if I were to start a file I wouldn't be able to do that until he got home. Which is fine. 

I just find it funny how most youtuber's I watch are calling it their 'game of the year'.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
It's one of my favourite games I've played this year, but I don't know if objectively it would be overall GotY material yet, but as a Nintendo exclusive it's definitely a contender.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
It's one of my favourite games I've played this year, but I don't know if objectively it would be overall GotY material yet, but as a Nintendo exclusive it's definitely a contender.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Finished this game with @ShiraNoMai two nights ago, and overall I loved it, but dear god the boss fight on Floor 14 and the King Boo fight were not good at all. The former just wasn't very clear on what you had to do for the first phase, and King Boo's fight just highlighted how badly done the aiming feature is for this game.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Finished this game with @ShiraNoMai two nights ago, and overall I loved it, but dear god the boss fight on Floor 14 and the King Boo fight were not good at all. The former just wasn't very clear on what you had to do for the first phase, and King Boo's fight just highlighted how badly done the aiming feature is for this game.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Yea, a lot of people were complaining about how some of the bosses were either harder or easier; & it didn't really depend on the floor you were on. I should get back to playing LM:3; but.... Eh. It's good but reminds me a lot of the Ghostbusters game that came out remastered on the PS4. *shrug*
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Yea, a lot of people were complaining about how some of the bosses were either harder or easier; & it didn't really depend on the floor you were on. I should get back to playing LM:3; but.... Eh. It's good but reminds me a lot of the Ghostbusters game that came out remastered on the PS4. *shrug*
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I love how much the game made me smile. That's a lot of my take-away from this game. The animation work, voice-acting (nearly almost to the level of Mario Power Tennis) and attention to detail in the majority of scenes/items/interactables. Polterpup is still the best thing on the planet and I'm glad he's still with Luigi ^_^
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I love how much the game made me smile. That's a lot of my take-away from this game. The animation work, voice-acting (nearly almost to the level of Mario Power Tennis) and attention to detail in the majority of scenes/items/interactables. Polterpup is still the best thing on the planet and I'm glad he's still with Luigi ^_^