Last Game You Played
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jul 5th, 2019, 10:49 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Played a few things, bought PS Plus, payed with my sister and then played briefly online. Really is much better for coin gathering. Will definitely be playing more to unlock things. Yesterday with Wumpa Coins I bought Megumi's pack, today as I didn't play much to warrant the rest of Liz's set, I just went with single Isabella character unlock.
Buying a single character who also has a bundle pack will cause that bundle to be discounted as you own part of it already. It won't show that though until you enter into it, so don't rely on the Pit Stop screen for an accurate price of bundles where you own the base character in it already. Generally it seems to put them down to the 3850 range.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jul 5th, 2019, 10:49 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Played a few things, bought PS Plus, payed with my sister and then played briefly online. Really is much better for coin gathering. Will definitely be playing more to unlock things. Yesterday with Wumpa Coins I bought Megumi's pack, today as I didn't play much to warrant the rest of Liz's set, I just went with single Isabella character unlock.
Buying a single character who also has a bundle pack will cause that bundle to be discounted as you own part of it already. It won't show that though until you enter into it, so don't rely on the Pit Stop screen for an accurate price of bundles where you own the base character in it already. Generally it seems to put them down to the 3850 range.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: Collecting more Pascal's munchies for items. xp

Chrono Trigger (PC): Arrived at the future in the game; 1999 & am heading through the next route where I'll be racing. xp
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: Collecting more Pascal's munchies for items. xp

Chrono Trigger (PC): Arrived at the future in the game; 1999 & am heading through the next route where I'll be racing. xp
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Cities: Skylines

I'm still plugging away with my circle city. Today, I revamped the road layout around my freight train depots, because those were getting pretty clogged.

I'm also building more residential areas; however, my population is still hovering in the 98,000s. I wonder whether it's capped at 100,000 for performance reasons?
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Cities: Skylines

I'm still plugging away with my circle city. Today, I revamped the road layout around my freight train depots, because those were getting pretty clogged.

I'm also building more residential areas; however, my population is still hovering in the 98,000s. I wonder whether it's capped at 100,000 for performance reasons?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4)

Played with my sister, then later on with Moony yesterday. Mainly getting nitro points and coins, also unlocked Ami.

Today, doing the Quick and some Daily Challenges in the morning.

Then, a bit of Tekken 7 too, offline.
Will be playing more now and later.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 

Played with my sister, then later on with Moony yesterday. Mainly getting nitro points and coins, also unlocked Ami.

Today, doing the Quick and some Daily Challenges in the morning.

Then, a bit of Tekken 7 too, offline.
Will be playing more now and later.
Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345
Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
Journey - PlayStation 4

After years of it being in my backlog, I finally played through Journey. I thought it was fun, but I don't think it left a lasting appeal on me, as it did others many years ago. Smile
[Image: wrdxyKE.png]

Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345 Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
Journey - PlayStation 4

After years of it being in my backlog, I finally played through Journey. I thought it was fun, but I don't think it left a lasting appeal on me, as it did others many years ago. Smile
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: Collecting gyroids for the 'Hello Kitty' event going on atmo.

Super Mario: Odyssey (Nintendo Switch): Made my way (again) to the food based island.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: Collecting gyroids for the 'Hello Kitty' event going on atmo.

Super Mario: Odyssey (Nintendo Switch): Made my way (again) to the food based island.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
[b][Cities: Skylines/b]

Since I have a new laptop, I thought I would start a new project: an octagonal city! Here is what I have so far.

It's not much, but I hope it'll be great one day Smile !
Kyng Offline
Rookie
[b][Cities: Skylines/b]

Since I have a new laptop, I thought I would start a new project: an octagonal city! Here is what I have so far.

queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: I'm now collecting 'Hello Kitty gyroidite' for events where I can 'craft' Hello Kitty items.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: I'm now collecting 'Hello Kitty gyroidite' for events where I can 'craft' Hello Kitty items.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him

Doing more Nitro Points and some Online. Still haven't won properly online yet. Properly as in I'm disconnected from the other players during a race, so they all turn into slow bots. Had a chance today at Tiger Temple, as I feel like that's one of my better tracks after beating Nitros Oxide's time trial the other day, but items screwed me over. Also did Turbo Track....no Slide Coliseum? I keep getting these two mixed up. The one that doesn't have the three long U-Turns in the middle of the track, as I haven't mastered how to get round those quickly yet. Bought Geary in-game and unlocked Penta Penguin too, as I forgot I needed a code to input on the Main Menu screen like the good old days for game passwords to get Penta. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him

Doing more Nitro Points and some Online. Still haven't won properly online yet. Properly as in I'm disconnected from the other players during a race, so they all turn into slow bots. Had a chance today at Tiger Temple, as I feel like that's one of my better tracks after beating Nitros Oxide's time trial the other day, but items screwed me over. Also did Turbo Track....no Slide Coliseum? I keep getting these two mixed up. The one that doesn't have the three long U-Turns in the middle of the track, as I haven't mastered how to get round those quickly yet. Bought Geary in-game and unlocked Penta Penguin too, as I forgot I needed a code to input on the Main Menu screen like the good old days for game passwords to get Penta. XD
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Civilization V

In my Aztec game, I'm currently ahead of everyone in score (except for the Shoshone), although I don't have an obvious path to victory any time soon.

I haven't actually fought a war yet. I'll probably end up fighting Russia quite soon, though - since they're busy covering the map in black and yellow splodges.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Civilization V

In my Aztec game, I'm currently ahead of everyone in score (except for the Shoshone), although I don't have an obvious path to victory any time soon.

I haven't actually fought a war yet. I'll probably end up fighting Russia quite soon, though - since they're busy covering the map in black and yellow splodges.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 11th, 2019, 03:14 PM)queenzelda Wrote:

Is it actually a Hello Kitty event or just something where it bears a strong resemblance to it? Seems weird to have HK in Animal Crossing, at least outside of Japan.
Are you starting SMO again if you're going to the food world again?

(Jul 15th, 2019, 12:16 AM)Kyng Wrote:
[b][Cities: Skylines[/b]

It's coming along nicely Kyng! What do you intend to have in the center area? More housing, or something else? Also, how come one of the sections is glowing like it got hit with radiation? Tongue

(Jul 21st, 2019, 12:10 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I love when an online game turns into bots, just because it's easy Wumpa Coins. The best outcome is always on a high paying track during Wumpa Time. Grin
If you played on the track with no U-turns or speed pads, then it's Slide Coliseum. The only way to really take those U-turns in Turbo Track is to do air braking, which is demonstrated in a video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CzcLuKG0nY
There's also a text guide on doing it too, so you can apply it to other turns in other tracks: https://www.reddit.com/r/crashbandicoot/...p_by_step/
Using it on jumps is the easier way to start learning, and I'd suggest using it on Cortex Castle due to the 90 degree turns. The area at the start where the track splits is a good area to try it. Just hop at the top of the ramp and then brake turn in the air. Electron Avenue is also a good track to learn it on when you want to practice it with blue fire and on turns that aren't jumps, such as the winding area at the end of the track. The biggest pain is having the brake button pressed while you're touching the ground, because it will kill all your speed and boosts instantly. So long as you brake while in the air, you won't lose speed.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 11th, 2019, 03:14 PM)queenzelda Wrote:

Is it actually a Hello Kitty event or just something where it bears a strong resemblance to it? Seems weird to have HK in Animal Crossing, at least outside of Japan.
Are you starting SMO again if you're going to the food world again?

(Jul 15th, 2019, 12:16 AM)Kyng Wrote:
[b][Cities: Skylines[/b]

It's coming along nicely Kyng! What do you intend to have in the center area? More housing, or something else? Also, how come one of the sections is glowing like it got hit with radiation? Tongue

(Jul 21st, 2019, 12:10 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I love when an online game turns into bots, just because it's easy Wumpa Coins. The best outcome is always on a high paying track during Wumpa Time. Grin
If you played on the track with no U-turns or speed pads, then it's Slide Coliseum. The only way to really take those U-turns in Turbo Track is to do air braking, which is demonstrated in a video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CzcLuKG0nY
There's also a text guide on doing it too, so you can apply it to other turns in other tracks: https://www.reddit.com/r/crashbandicoot/...p_by_step/
Using it on jumps is the easier way to start learning, and I'd suggest using it on Cortex Castle due to the 90 degree turns. The area at the start where the track splits is a good area to try it. Just hop at the top of the ramp and then brake turn in the air. Electron Avenue is also a good track to learn it on when you want to practice it with blue fire and on turns that aren't jumps, such as the winding area at the end of the track. The biggest pain is having the brake button pressed while you're touching the ground, because it will kill all your speed and boosts instantly. So long as you brake while in the air, you won't lose speed.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Jul 23rd, 2019, 06:26 PM)Sunbum Wrote:
If you played on the track with no U-turns or speed pads, then it's Slide Coliseum. The only way to really take those U-turns in Turbo Track is to do air braking....So long as you brake while in the air, you won't lose speed.
That is good I agree. XD I finally did get a win today on Coco Park, and almost a win on Twilight Tour. I still need to win with Tawna on that track.

Oh cool, a text version. I've watched two videos on it now and haven't got it down yet (been trying the last couple days, but not solely focusing a long time on it), but seeing what I need to be pressing and when should help, thanks. Definitely been doing at least two steps wrong. I shall try again tomorrow, and on those tracks you recommended.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Jul 23rd, 2019, 06:26 PM)Sunbum Wrote:
If you played on the track with no U-turns or speed pads, then it's Slide Coliseum. The only way to really take those U-turns in Turbo Track is to do air braking....So long as you brake while in the air, you won't lose speed.
That is good I agree. XD I finally did get a win today on Coco Park, and almost a win on Twilight Tour. I still need to win with Tawna on that track.

Oh cool, a text version. I've watched two videos on it now and haven't got it down yet (been trying the last couple days, but not solely focusing a long time on it), but seeing what I need to be pressing and when should help, thanks. Definitely been doing at least two steps wrong. I shall try again tomorrow, and on those tracks you recommended.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Civilization VI

In this game, I'm playing as Japan. I have six cities so far: five that I founded myself, and one that I captured from Poland. Germany just declared war on me; however, they chose to funnel their entire army through some hills where my encampment was located, so I was able to slaughter them quite easily!!!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Civilization VI

In this game, I'm playing as Japan. I have six cities so far: five that I founded myself, and one that I captured from Poland. Germany just declared war on me; however, they chose to funnel their entire army through some hills where my encampment was located, so I was able to slaughter them quite easily!!!
Smokey Offline
Dreamcast Fanboy
Currently Playing
Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition
Favourite Platform(s)
Sega Dreamcast, Xbox Series X
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 2,160
Judgement on PS4.
Smokey Offline
Dreamcast Fanboy
Currently Playing
Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition
Favourite Platform(s)
Sega Dreamcast, Xbox Series X
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 2,160
Judgement on PS4.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 28th, 2019, 09:00 PM)Kyng Wrote:
Civilization VI

Is there any differences between what country you choose to be other than location?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 28th, 2019, 09:00 PM)Kyng Wrote:
Civilization VI

Is there any differences between what country you choose to be other than location?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 730 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 4,243 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,113 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,847 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface