Last Game You Played
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings PlayStation 4

Started this up tonight and so far I'm having fun with it. Not terribly far into it yet, but Lydie and Suelle are adorable and some of the dialogue between characters has been fun so far. Battle system seems to be solid. Haven't gotten to get into the core of the alchemy yet, but hoping that it's good. Not much to say about the game so far.

Monster Hunter World PlayStation 4

Actually finished the Platinum for this a few days ago. Turns out that theory I mentioned in my last post was very reliable, as I was able to get the last of the crowns I needed in a pretty short amount of time compared to just repeatedly killing the monster and hoping for the best. Felt good to finally get this one done. Don't think I'll be returning to the game any time soon though.

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age PlayStation 4

I decided to get back to this game after finishing MonHun's platinum, since I left it unfinished for almost a year. Only took a couple of days to finish it off. Very glad to have this done, now the game can go on the "never going to get played again" shelf where trash games belong.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings PlayStation 4

Started this up tonight and so far I'm having fun with it. Not terribly far into it yet, but Lydie and Suelle are adorable and some of the dialogue between characters has been fun so far. Battle system seems to be solid. Haven't gotten to get into the core of the alchemy yet, but hoping that it's good. Not much to say about the game so far.

Monster Hunter World PlayStation 4

Actually finished the Platinum for this a few days ago. Turns out that theory I mentioned in my last post was very reliable, as I was able to get the last of the crowns I needed in a pretty short amount of time compared to just repeatedly killing the monster and hoping for the best. Felt good to finally get this one done. Don't think I'll be returning to the game any time soon though.

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age PlayStation 4

I decided to get back to this game after finishing MonHun's platinum, since I left it unfinished for almost a year. Only took a couple of days to finish it off. Very glad to have this done, now the game can go on the "never going to get played again" shelf where trash games belong.
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones: I thought it was gonna be really hard to play but... no, not at all. I'm actually having a blast right now.

RL Harvest Moon: Which basically meant cleaning up someone's field with a rusted scythe for six hours. Can someone confirm my arms are still attatched? My head doesn't turn that way anymore Tongue
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones: I thought it was gonna be really hard to play but... no, not at all. I'm actually having a blast right now.

RL Harvest Moon: Which basically meant cleaning up someone's field with a rusted scythe for six hours. Can someone confirm my arms are still attatched? My head doesn't turn that way anymore Tongue
Kazan X. Lemuris Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Grandia HD, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Favourite Platform(s)
Dreamcast, PS4
XP: 2,232
Mario Kart Doom Pokémon 
Darkest Dungeon - PC

I'm really bad at it, but I'm having a blast. I really don't understand the level of difficulty spikes they have going on at times though. A mission that said it was suitable for level 1 characters ends in a boss with over 100 health, and the capability to dish out 20+ a hit (my characters mostly have around 30-35). It's crazy, but it forces you to think strategically.
Kazan X. Lemuris Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Grandia HD, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Favourite Platform(s)
Dreamcast, PS4
XP: 2,232 Mario Kart Doom Pokémon 
Darkest Dungeon - PC

I'm really bad at it, but I'm having a blast. I really don't understand the level of difficulty spikes they have going on at times though. A mission that said it was suitable for level 1 characters ends in a boss with over 100 health, and the capability to dish out 20+ a hit (my characters mostly have around 30-35). It's crazy, but it forces you to think strategically.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728
Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
That new SMT mobile game. It's fun.

I mean it's pretty as hell for a mobile game. not gonna lie
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728 Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
That new SMT mobile game. It's fun.

I mean it's pretty as hell for a mobile game. not gonna lie
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
The Evil Within 2 (PS4)
Started a play through on Classic mode, which was going well until the game crashed 2 hours after my last save and right before I was going to make a new save. I really hate how often games crash on PS4. Hmph
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
The Evil Within 2 (PS4)
Started a play through on Classic mode, which was going well until the game crashed 2 hours after my last save and right before I was going to make a new save. I really hate how often games crash on PS4. Hmph
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Skyrim, which I got back into recently.

I've levelled my character up to Level 16 now - which is where I got to when I played for the first time. At the moment, I'm not doing anything terribly exciting: just running around and clearing camps and caves. Still, I've managed to accumulate a whole pile of gold (a whole 14k of it), and I'm not sure what to do with it now!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Skyrim, which I got back into recently.

I've levelled my character up to Level 16 now - which is where I got to when I played for the first time. At the moment, I'm not doing anything terribly exciting: just running around and clearing camps and caves. Still, I've managed to accumulate a whole pile of gold (a whole 14k of it), and I'm not sure what to do with it now!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Mario Tennis Aces (Switch)
Got this game earlier today with Shira and just played a few matches against her to try it out while she took a brief break from the main campaign. Pretty neat game, although it has a lot of complexity behind it to learn once you get the basics down. ^_^

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Got this game earlier today with Shira and just played a few matches against her to try it out while she took a brief break from the main campaign. Pretty neat game, although it has a lot of complexity behind it to learn once you get the basics down. ^_^
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC

So far this game is really good. If it keeps up, this game will likely become my second favorite Atelier game, behind only Escha & Logy. Lydie and Suelle continue to be absolutely adorable and their interactions between each other and other characters is great. One thing I really like about the twins is that they are completely different in battle. Lydie is your typical Alchemist, weak stats and relies heavily on items, while Suelle is very battle-oriented, with good stats and skills that can devastate enemies. Lydie also has a skill that buffs an allies attack, so that allows her to be a great support unit for the others (especially Suelle). It reminds me a lot of Escha & Logy, where Escha depended more on her items while Logy had the ability to do well without items.

I've only gotten one other party member so far, so I can't really comment on the other characters, but the one I have gotten is pretty decent. He comes with a skill that makes enemies focus on him, and it also makes it so that he regains MP for damage taken, which allows him to be able to use skills continuously without having to worry about restoring his MP, and more importantly keeps enemies from attacking Lydie, who has pretty low defense.

The painting worlds are also really nice. I've only been to two of them so far, but they've been great experiences. I wasn't sure if I was going to like that aspect of the game, but they seemed to have pulled it off in a great way. I didn't know if I'd like L&S much after finding Atelier Sophie and Atelier Firis to just be okay games, but so far L&S is more than making up for their slack.

Tokyo Xanadu [Vita]

The story of this game is getting SO GOOD. The combat is still really dull and a disappointment, but the story and characters are more than making up for that. It's to the point where it's becoming one of those games that's really hard to put down once I start playing it. Makes me really excited to finish up the Vita version so I can play eX+ and experience the game again with the PS4-exclusive content (and a much cleaner translation).

Dark Souls Remastered PlayStation 4

Haven't been doing too much on here lately. Just slowly working on finishing a super try-hard PvP build. Going to invade some scrubs and completely destroy them with it. I'm also planning another PvP build that's even worse than the one I'm working on now and should generate a lot of salt from people. It's going to be a fun time once I finish it.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC

So far this game is really good. If it keeps up, this game will likely become my second favorite Atelier game, behind only Escha & Logy. Lydie and Suelle continue to be absolutely adorable and their interactions between each other and other characters is great. One thing I really like about the twins is that they are completely different in battle. Lydie is your typical Alchemist, weak stats and relies heavily on items, while Suelle is very battle-oriented, with good stats and skills that can devastate enemies. Lydie also has a skill that buffs an allies attack, so that allows her to be a great support unit for the others (especially Suelle). It reminds me a lot of Escha & Logy, where Escha depended more on her items while Logy had the ability to do well without items.

I've only gotten one other party member so far, so I can't really comment on the other characters, but the one I have gotten is pretty decent. He comes with a skill that makes enemies focus on him, and it also makes it so that he regains MP for damage taken, which allows him to be able to use skills continuously without having to worry about restoring his MP, and more importantly keeps enemies from attacking Lydie, who has pretty low defense.

The painting worlds are also really nice. I've only been to two of them so far, but they've been great experiences. I wasn't sure if I was going to like that aspect of the game, but they seemed to have pulled it off in a great way. I didn't know if I'd like L&S much after finding Atelier Sophie and Atelier Firis to just be okay games, but so far L&S is more than making up for their slack.

Tokyo Xanadu [Vita]

The story of this game is getting SO GOOD. The combat is still really dull and a disappointment, but the story and characters are more than making up for that. It's to the point where it's becoming one of those games that's really hard to put down once I start playing it. Makes me really excited to finish up the Vita version so I can play eX+ and experience the game again with the PS4-exclusive content (and a much cleaner translation).

Dark Souls Remastered PlayStation 4

Haven't been doing too much on here lately. Just slowly working on finishing a super try-hard PvP build. Going to invade some scrubs and completely destroy them with it. I'm also planning another PvP build that's even worse than the one I'm working on now and should generate a lot of salt from people. It's going to be a fun time once I finish it.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Got through about 3/5 of the way through the campaign so far. Game is quite challenging, but I love how it forces you to learn the mechanics to progress, which I definitely need to master if I'm going to be any good in the online. The level progression is strange, though. I'm unsure why they needed to implement a leveling system in a game where you can't actually interact or change anything you're leveling up with.  Errm Love the way the game feels, though. The only thing that I wish I could tweak is the ability to turn off Trick Shots upon the X + X + Left Stick Up because I find myself often trying to power up a lob shot and accidentally flip myself out of the way of the shot instead. >.<

Xenoblade Chronicles 2
A lot of heavy plot stuff is happening, including characters joining the party I didn't expect to. Game continues to play really well, but boy is it a long one. Hope I'm able to complete a JRPG for once XD
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Got through about 3/5 of the way through the campaign so far. Game is quite challenging, but I love how it forces you to learn the mechanics to progress, which I definitely need to master if I'm going to be any good in the online. The level progression is strange, though. I'm unsure why they needed to implement a leveling system in a game where you can't actually interact or change anything you're leveling up with.  Errm Love the way the game feels, though. The only thing that I wish I could tweak is the ability to turn off Trick Shots upon the X + X + Left Stick Up because I find myself often trying to power up a lob shot and accidentally flip myself out of the way of the shot instead. >.<

Xenoblade Chronicles 2
A lot of heavy plot stuff is happening, including characters joining the party I didn't expect to. Game continues to play really well, but boy is it a long one. Hope I'm able to complete a JRPG for once XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The motion control aiming needs to be an option to turn off in Mario Tennis Aces too. Or at least somehow make it disable whenever you're using the left stick to aim so that you aren't aiming with two different methods at the same time.

The Evil Within 2 (PS4)
Been carrying on with my Classic Mode playthrough, of which I have now made it to Chapter 13 right before the wall of fire sequence. I'm also glad I saved right before the end of the first "hell" sequence since I died in the area after that. XD
Got two saves left to use, so I should be good to get to the end of the game very soon and then I can just get to enjoy it with infinite ammo and unlimited saves again. Tongue

AstroPop Deluxe (PC)
Bought this yesterday on Steam since it was on sale and just did some more of the regular campaign mode. Not much else to say really. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The motion control aiming needs to be an option to turn off in Mario Tennis Aces too. Or at least somehow make it disable whenever you're using the left stick to aim so that you aren't aiming with two different methods at the same time.

The Evil Within 2 (PS4)
Been carrying on with my Classic Mode playthrough, of which I have now made it to Chapter 13 right before the wall of fire sequence. I'm also glad I saved right before the end of the first "hell" sequence since I died in the area after that. XD
Got two saves left to use, so I should be good to get to the end of the game very soon and then I can just get to enjoy it with infinite ammo and unlimited saves again. Tongue

AstroPop Deluxe (PC)
Bought this yesterday on Steam since it was on sale and just did some more of the regular campaign mode. Not much else to say really. XD
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Monkey Island 2:

Great game! Funny how I can still remember lots of it despite it being 15 or so years since I played it last Tongue

Extremely annoyed because I had to look up a solution to a puzzle, though. Kid me wouldn't have cared, since I used guides more than sparingly... but I have since decided I would never use one again (beat DoTT all on my own, which felt hugely rewarding).

But the thing that really got me mad was that I had figured out the puzzle, I was just off in the execution (tried to use water instead of mud on the bucket).

Oh well...
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Monkey Island 2:

Great game! Funny how I can still remember lots of it despite it being 15 or so years since I played it last Tongue

Extremely annoyed because I had to look up a solution to a puzzle, though. Kid me wouldn't have cared, since I used guides more than sparingly... but I have since decided I would never use one again (beat DoTT all on my own, which felt hugely rewarding).

But the thing that really got me mad was that I had figured out the puzzle, I was just off in the execution (tried to use water instead of mud on the bucket).

Oh well...
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle

At first I was put off by how Hazama plays, and well how everyone generally plays too. I was more used to the four button attack style, and well it kinda still is, but in a more simplified way with team attacks included. Quite like the Stylish setting in CP and CF, that I didn't bother getting used to. So now I've started to get straight into Tactics Mode and learn characters. Started with Hazama, Makoto and Weiss so far. Is working though.

Super Bomberman R

Played with sister in normal Battle Mode and Grand Prix mode. Grand Prix mode we sucked in, Battle Mode was as I thought it was going to be. Good fun, although my sister didn't find as much, until I teamed with her for a 2 v 2 against AI. Was the same in Grand Prix as a team (this time 3 v 3), but I didn't get how it was working, and the AI on our team did worse than we did! 

Tekken 7

Again with my sister, Tekken Bowl and Versus. Tekken Bowl we played four times (3-1), VS 11 or 12 times. She actually beat me in VS (5-7), as we were using random. The only character I knew how to slightly play was Miguel, and still lost with him. I purposefully avoided being Jin, Xiaoyu, Lili and Lee if random picked them, to give some chance. Oh well. Definitely need to learn Geese, Kazuya and Devil Jin a bit better. Didn't lose with the last two, but felt like I knew nothing apart from Electric Wind God Fist. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle

At first I was put off by how Hazama plays, and well how everyone generally plays too. I was more used to the four button attack style, and well it kinda still is, but in a more simplified way with team attacks included. Quite like the Stylish setting in CP and CF, that I didn't bother getting used to. So now I've started to get straight into Tactics Mode and learn characters. Started with Hazama, Makoto and Weiss so far. Is working though.

Super Bomberman R

Played with sister in normal Battle Mode and Grand Prix mode. Grand Prix mode we sucked in, Battle Mode was as I thought it was going to be. Good fun, although my sister didn't find as much, until I teamed with her for a 2 v 2 against AI. Was the same in Grand Prix as a team (this time 3 v 3), but I didn't get how it was working, and the AI on our team did worse than we did! 

Tekken 7

Again with my sister, Tekken Bowl and Versus. Tekken Bowl we played four times (3-1), VS 11 or 12 times. She actually beat me in VS (5-7), as we were using random. The only character I knew how to slightly play was Miguel, and still lost with him. I purposefully avoided being Jin, Xiaoyu, Lili and Lee if random picked them, to give some chance. Oh well. Definitely need to learn Geese, Kazuya and Devil Jin a bit better. Didn't lose with the last two, but felt like I knew nothing apart from Electric Wind God Fist. XD
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Finished Monkey Island 2

Picked up Deus Ex again. Will be playing that gem for a while.
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Finished Monkey Island 2

Picked up Deus Ex again. Will be playing that gem for a while.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
The Awesome Adventures of: Captain Spirit [Xbone]: So far I've found almost all of his outfit, minus the mask. I've gone through a labyrinth, tamed the wild water eater, & found a promo poster that Chris drew about his hero character fighting off against the forces of evil. I was told by Chris's dad (in game) that if he goes to sleep after watching the game to wake him up & they'd go get a Christmas tree. Something keeps telling me to avoid doing that like all get out. I kind of keep getting this weird vibe of TaAAo:CS is kind of the reality of what was really going on in Papa & Yo to some extent. *awkward laugh*
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
The Awesome Adventures of: Captain Spirit [Xbone]: So far I've found almost all of his outfit, minus the mask. I've gone through a labyrinth, tamed the wild water eater, & found a promo poster that Chris drew about his hero character fighting off against the forces of evil. I was told by Chris's dad (in game) that if he goes to sleep after watching the game to wake him up & they'd go get a Christmas tree. Something keeps telling me to avoid doing that like all get out. I kind of keep getting this weird vibe of TaAAo:CS is kind of the reality of what was really going on in Papa & Yo to some extent. *awkward laugh*
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Tokyo Xanadu [Vita]

Finished the game in the last few days. In the end, I can say that I absolutely loved this game. The gameplay was lackluster (especially considering it was supposed to be similar to the Ys games), but the story, characters and music more than made up for that. The "normal" ending made me really salty, and I was worried that it was going to sour the entire game for me, but the True Ending came through to save the day and solidify how much I loved this game. All said and done, I would put this as my #2 Falcom game, behind only The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Second Chapter. I cannot wait to get around to playing Tokyo Xanadu eX+ now, but unfortunately that's going to have to wait until after Shining Resonance Refrain (which I won't be starting until after I come back from NYC). Though first I need to run through NG+ to finish the platinum of this game, so I'm not quite done yet.

Great game. Good characters, good story, great music, lots of hits to the feels. I'm so happy that this game ended up being this good. Now I know why the Cold Steel games are so meh. The good story/characters from the Sky games went to Tokyo Xanadu instead.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Tokyo Xanadu [Vita]

Finished the game in the last few days. In the end, I can say that I absolutely loved this game. The gameplay was lackluster (especially considering it was supposed to be similar to the Ys games), but the story, characters and music more than made up for that. The "normal" ending made me really salty, and I was worried that it was going to sour the entire game for me, but the True Ending came through to save the day and solidify how much I loved this game. All said and done, I would put this as my #2 Falcom game, behind only The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Second Chapter. I cannot wait to get around to playing Tokyo Xanadu eX+ now, but unfortunately that's going to have to wait until after Shining Resonance Refrain (which I won't be starting until after I come back from NYC). Though first I need to run through NG+ to finish the platinum of this game, so I'm not quite done yet.

Great game. Good characters, good story, great music, lots of hits to the feels. I'm so happy that this game ended up being this good. Now I know why the Cold Steel games are so meh. The good story/characters from the Sky games went to Tokyo Xanadu instead.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 730 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 4,243 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,113 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,847 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface