Last Game You Played
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Aug 12th, 2019, 05:35 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
Have since played & beat Paper Mario & the Thousand Year Door as of last week.
What boss fight from that game is your favourite queen? Smile

Sniper Elite 4 (PS4)
This was free on PS+ this month and I was curious about it, so I downloaded it. It's actually really fun, although I hope the second map has a lot more people on it than the first one. The first one felt a little empty in places and I didn't really find anyone a threat if they saw me because they were often on their own. I had one part where a whole squad rolled up on me but I want those moments to be more frequent.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
What boss fight from that game is your favourite queen? Smile

Sniper Elite 4 (PS4)
This was free on PS+ this month and I was curious about it, so I downloaded it. It's actually really fun, although I hope the second map has a lot more people on it than the first one. The first one felt a little empty in places and I didn't really find anyone a threat if they saw me because they were often on their own. I had one part where a whole squad rolled up on me but I want those moments to be more frequent.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Aug 12th, 2019, 10:17 PM)Sunbum Wrote:
What boss fight from that game is your favorite queen? Smile 

Honestly, I really enjoyed the boss battle against Dooplis, because of how things turn out after he's beaten the first time around. ;3

Last game I played was Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. I've been bug catching as of late. :3
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Aug 12th, 2019, 10:17 PM)Sunbum Wrote:
What boss fight from that game is your favorite queen? Smile 

Honestly, I really enjoyed the boss battle against Dooplis, because of how things turn out after he's beaten the first time around. ;3

Last game I played was Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. I've been bug catching as of late. :3
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4)

Some more of this. Played a little bit more Adventure, just a Crystal Challenge at Nitro Court then earning the Purple Gem to unlock Fake Crash, which in turn allowed me to complete the Weekly Challenge involving Fake Crash.
Finally got the Mammoth kart, but not the wheels yet. Doing some more challenges.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 

Some more of this. Played a little bit more Adventure, just a Crystal Challenge at Nitro Court then earning the Purple Gem to unlock Fake Crash, which in turn allowed me to complete the Weekly Challenge involving Fake Crash.
Finally got the Mammoth kart, but not the wheels yet. Doing some more challenges.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Tales of Vesperia: DE [Nintendo Switch]: I'm on the second arc of the game & am chasing after a guy who stole something from the group; inside a huge cave.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Tales of Vesperia: DE [Nintendo Switch]: I'm on the second arc of the game & am chasing after a guy who stole something from the group; inside a huge cave.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Final Fantasy VI:
I feel like I've made decent headway into the game but I know I've more than likely just barely scratched the surface of this classic JRPG. I'm currently trying to reconvene the whole team up at Narshe. So far I really like this game; the story beats, the music, the character interactions... just brilliant so far. Grin
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Final Fantasy VI:
I feel like I've made decent headway into the game but I know I've more than likely just barely scratched the surface of this classic JRPG. I'm currently trying to reconvene the whole team up at Narshe. So far I really like this game; the story beats, the music, the character interactions... just brilliant so far. Grin
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Ah, FFVI my top favorite of the FF series. <3

AC: PC [Android]: Finished the fishing tournament early, so I plan to grind for bugs for easy bells until collecting gyroids comes around for the upcoming next cycle.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Ah, FFVI my top favorite of the FF series. <3

AC: PC [Android]: Finished the fishing tournament early, so I plan to grind for bugs for easy bells until collecting gyroids comes around for the upcoming next cycle.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Crusader Kings II

In my current game, I started as a Shi'ite sultan in Morocco. Now, I'm about 200 years into the game, and I've expanded both eastwards along the north African coast, and north into the Iberian Peninsula (and I've also taken over Sardinia for good measure). All in all, it's a nice little empire that I've created Smile .

The thing is, I've had a lot of rulers over the course of those 200 years. The people in my empire keep murdering each other >_< .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Crusader Kings II

In my current game, I started as a Shi'ite sultan in Morocco. Now, I'm about 200 years into the game, and I've expanded both eastwards along the north African coast, and north into the Iberian Peninsula (and I've also taken over Sardinia for good measure). All in all, it's a nice little empire that I've created Smile .

The thing is, I've had a lot of rulers over the course of those 200 years. The people in my empire keep murdering each other >_< .
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Tales of Vesperia: DE [Nintendo Switch]: Off to rescue da fair pwincess.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Tales of Vesperia: DE [Nintendo Switch]: Off to rescue da fair pwincess.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Tekken 7 (PS4)

Playing a bit offline with Julia to unlock some of her custom items and slightly learning how to play as her. Got an invite to play online, and lost every game I played. Was against two other players, one of which added me as a friend when I had PSN in 2017/18, and they're at a higher rank than they was back then. I need to get back into it and prove I can be as good as them, as before we were going back and forth. Was really disappointed in how I played this time.

More online and a few challenges offline. Not bothered about Nitro Points this time around. Got two GP items left to reach on the bar, about 8000 points off. Might do it in time, but eh don't mind if I don't. Online today was quite good though, won 4 races which is great for me. Usually I'm lucky to win one let alone two, but outdone myself today. Could've made it 5, but I messed up the pipe shortcut in Sewer Speedway on the first lap, and the first place guy got ahead by a good margin. I was in 8th, but made my way up to 2nd and left a huge gap between me and third as well. If I did make the shortcut, I would've been racing it out for 1st. Ah well. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Tekken 7 (PS4)

Playing a bit offline with Julia to unlock some of her custom items and slightly learning how to play as her. Got an invite to play online, and lost every game I played. Was against two other players, one of which added me as a friend when I had PSN in 2017/18, and they're at a higher rank than they was back then. I need to get back into it and prove I can be as good as them, as before we were going back and forth. Was really disappointed in how I played this time.

More online and a few challenges offline. Not bothered about Nitro Points this time around. Got two GP items left to reach on the bar, about 8000 points off. Might do it in time, but eh don't mind if I don't. Online today was quite good though, won 4 races which is great for me. Usually I'm lucky to win one let alone two, but outdone myself today. Could've made it 5, but I messed up the pipe shortcut in Sewer Speedway on the first lap, and the first place guy got ahead by a good margin. I was in 8th, but made my way up to 2nd and left a huge gap between me and third as well. If I did make the shortcut, I would've been racing it out for 1st. Ah well. XD
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Fire Emblem: Three Houses (NS)

The game continues to be very fun. I'm loving all of the inspiration they took from Echoes, instead of taking inspiration from shitty Awakening and Fates. My biggest gripe with the game is that Classic Mode doesn't remove the time rewind mechanic. It's supposed to be Classic, so get rid of all of the hand-holding casual shit. If you make a mistake in Classic mode, you should have to either live with it or completely restart the battle.

The game continues to lack difficulty as well, which is disappointing, but the game still manages to be extremely fun despite the lack of difficulty, so that's nice. I don't recall if I mentioned it in my last post or not, but I am also a bit bummed that everyone can use any weapon, and work on any skills. I really miss each character having their defined role. The game definitely hints at what "role" they should be playing, but if you want to take someone who is clearly supposed to be a melee fighter and turn them into a mage, you can. They'd probably be your worst mage by far, but the game let's you do that. I just think it kind of kills any uniqueness to characters. Though on the one hand it does allow you to ignore characters you don't like and just fill up your battle party with all the characters you like, and you can just fill whatever roles you need. Though I still think I'd rather have each character locked into their defined role.

I am having a blast with the game though. Not the biggest fan of how much stuff they very clearly ripped from the Persona series, but anything is better than them continuing to shit out garbage like Awakening/Fates. I think teaming up with Koei Tecmo to make Three Houses was a huge positive for this game. There's improvements they could make from TH going into the next FE game, but the series is definitely trending in the right direction now.

Azur Lane [Android]

Been doing a lot in AL lately. With the announcement of SOA GL shutting down a few weeks ago, I've been able to give AL all of my mobile game focus, and I've been using that to finally progress in the story more. I think the story is up to Chapter 13 and I was just hovering in Chapter 10 because I was too lazy to move forward. The one-year anniversary celebrations are also going on right now and it's been extremely fun participating in everything. So many events, so many new girls, so many free stuff and some awesome skins. And we're only like half-way through all of it. There's going to be a lot more amazing content coming up in the next couple of weeks and I can't wait to experience it all.

It's kind of funny how both SOA and AL were celebrating their one-year anniversaries within a month of each other. It really shows you how amazing Yostar is and how inept and pathetic Square Enix is. I mean, Yostar hosted a party on an actual WW2 ship turned museum (I don't remember which ship it was... one of them in California) and invited players of EN to come celebrate with them. That's some damn dedication to your game and players.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Fire Emblem: Three Houses (NS)

The game continues to be very fun. I'm loving all of the inspiration they took from Echoes, instead of taking inspiration from shitty Awakening and Fates. My biggest gripe with the game is that Classic Mode doesn't remove the time rewind mechanic. It's supposed to be Classic, so get rid of all of the hand-holding casual shit. If you make a mistake in Classic mode, you should have to either live with it or completely restart the battle.

The game continues to lack difficulty as well, which is disappointing, but the game still manages to be extremely fun despite the lack of difficulty, so that's nice. I don't recall if I mentioned it in my last post or not, but I am also a bit bummed that everyone can use any weapon, and work on any skills. I really miss each character having their defined role. The game definitely hints at what "role" they should be playing, but if you want to take someone who is clearly supposed to be a melee fighter and turn them into a mage, you can. They'd probably be your worst mage by far, but the game let's you do that. I just think it kind of kills any uniqueness to characters. Though on the one hand it does allow you to ignore characters you don't like and just fill up your battle party with all the characters you like, and you can just fill whatever roles you need. Though I still think I'd rather have each character locked into their defined role.

I am having a blast with the game though. Not the biggest fan of how much stuff they very clearly ripped from the Persona series, but anything is better than them continuing to shit out garbage like Awakening/Fates. I think teaming up with Koei Tecmo to make Three Houses was a huge positive for this game. There's improvements they could make from TH going into the next FE game, but the series is definitely trending in the right direction now.

Azur Lane [Android]

Been doing a lot in AL lately. With the announcement of SOA GL shutting down a few weeks ago, I've been able to give AL all of my mobile game focus, and I've been using that to finally progress in the story more. I think the story is up to Chapter 13 and I was just hovering in Chapter 10 because I was too lazy to move forward. The one-year anniversary celebrations are also going on right now and it's been extremely fun participating in everything. So many events, so many new girls, so many free stuff and some awesome skins. And we're only like half-way through all of it. There's going to be a lot more amazing content coming up in the next couple of weeks and I can't wait to experience it all.

It's kind of funny how both SOA and AL were celebrating their one-year anniversaries within a month of each other. It really shows you how amazing Yostar is and how inept and pathetic Square Enix is. I mean, Yostar hosted a party on an actual WW2 ship turned museum (I don't remember which ship it was... one of them in California) and invited players of EN to come celebrate with them. That's some damn dedication to your game and players.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Minecraft

Wasn't on for very long, so I just did a couple of minor bits of construction around my base Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Minecraft

Wasn't on for very long, so I just did a couple of minor bits of construction around my base Tongue .
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Aug 20th, 2019, 08:57 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

I made a post in the thread for the game, but just so you know you can fill the rest of your GP meter with Wumpa Coins if you didn't manage to fill it. 8000 points shouldn't be much (I'm guessing around 2700WC) since to fill the entire bar from empty is only 14k Wumpa Coins.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Aug 20th, 2019, 08:57 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

I made a post in the thread for the game, but just so you know you can fill the rest of your GP meter with Wumpa Coins if you didn't manage to fill it. 8000 points shouldn't be much (I'm guessing around 2700WC) since to fill the entire bar from empty is only 14k Wumpa Coins.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Moonface
Aw sweet, didn't know that. Haven't found the way do it or any hint of how in-game, didn't expect you could use Wumpa Coins for Nitro Points. Will be good to know for next GP, although think I'll be invested more in that. I managed to reach Fake Baby T yesterday, just going online and a few daily challenges got me there in the end. EDIT: OK, that feature has just been added.

Also yesterday after having a couple of days where I didn't win any race online, won two which was cool. Grin Kept finding really good players recently. OK, every race I do has at least one player being able to get a massive lead, 90% of the time it's a Speed class too.

Tekken 7

Still some more Treasure Battle for customisation.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Moonface
Aw sweet, didn't know that. Haven't found the way do it or any hint of how in-game, didn't expect you could use Wumpa Coins for Nitro Points. Will be good to know for next GP, although think I'll be invested more in that. I managed to reach Fake Baby T yesterday, just going online and a few daily challenges got me there in the end. EDIT: OK, that feature has just been added.

Also yesterday after having a couple of days where I didn't win any race online, won two which was cool. Grin Kept finding really good players recently. OK, every race I do has at least one player being able to get a massive lead, 90% of the time it's a Speed class too.

Tekken 7

Still some more Treasure Battle for customisation.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: Finally finished making all of the fugly looking mint/choco chip furniture.

Dragon Quest XI S (Demo) [Nintendo Switch]: Saved at Hoto, meet Veronica who's looking for her lost little sister. :3
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: Finally finished making all of the fugly looking mint/choco chip furniture.

Dragon Quest XI S (Demo) [Nintendo Switch]: Saved at Hoto, meet Veronica who's looking for her lost little sister. :3
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Skyrim

I'm still rebuilding my progress using the Special Edition. Ustengrav seemed to be easier than I remembered it: maybe it's because I'm doing it at level 13 now, whereas I did it at level 10 last time.

Right now, I'm working through the Companions quest line (specifically, The Silver Hand - so I just became a werewolf!)
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Skyrim

I'm still rebuilding my progress using the Special Edition. Ustengrav seemed to be easier than I remembered it: maybe it's because I'm doing it at level 13 now, whereas I did it at level 10 last time.

Right now, I'm working through the Companions quest line (specifically, The Silver Hand - so I just became a werewolf!)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 730 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 4,243 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,112 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,846 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface