Last Game You Played
Kyng Online
Rookie
XP: 8,950
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Civilization V

I'm playing as America, and having a pretty great game: I started on Plains, and I built both the Hanging Gardens and the Temple of Artemis, so my capital has brilliant Food and Production. At the moment, I'm at war with Brazil - and it's a war that I'm winning easily Tongue .
Kyng Online
Rookie
XP: 8,950 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Civilization V

I'm playing as America, and having a pretty great game: I started on Plains, and I built both the Hanging Gardens and the Temple of Artemis, so my capital has brilliant Food and Production. At the moment, I'm at war with Brazil - and it's a war that I'm winning easily Tongue .
wobo Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Favourite Platform(s)
Wii
XP: 162
Luigi’s Mansion 3
wobo Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Favourite Platform(s)
Wii
XP: 162
Luigi’s Mansion 3
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Haven't played anything for almost 2 days, but before I was doing these:

Code Vein - Progressing through Crypt Spire, and dying a lot. Eventually made it to the Mistle before the boss.

CTR:NF - Last weekend and Monday I think for the bonuses for Wumpa Coins (haven't bothered during the rest of the week).

Smash Ultimate - Downloaded new update, practised and played as Terry for a couple matches but not much else.

Cyberdimension Neptunia (PS4)
Finally started this after two years. Enjoying it so far, good game to just sit back and play without worry. Smooth sailing until a more recent part I got to where the story got a bit more interesting. The plot is basically the main Neptunia characters enter and play an MMO RPG (although not an MMO for the person who's really playing), and it's in it's beta stages. Where I'm at something's gone wrong and I had to deal with 5 somewhat small bosses with more mini bosses-like enemies who are all exactly the same too. Was doing fine till the end where the last area in the map had 4 of the 'small' bosses and I lost 5/8 of my characters in the party. Got a bit intense, and had to stay out of range for at least 1 or 2 to not attack us as we took them out one by one.

Oh, I did enter a dungeon early, it was kind of optional to go in (kind of meaning I believe it has significance later on, but enemies inside are much stronger). I did die (my character lost all HP and I can't switch out to another), not realising the AI of my other characters who could heal the whole party of 4 that are active wasn't healing enough. Was due to my Tactic option choice, so now when in a bad situation I prefer to take control of someone who has the party heal abilities. So I mainly play as Neptune, Vert or Blanc. Do switch to the others occasionally or when their EXP is behind the rest. The harder dungeon I mentioned (wasn't and isn't as hard after a while when setting myself up better) I got to the boss area, and spent about 20-30 minutes on it. XD Didn't die, just didn't have good attacking power due to being underlevelled in that area, realised 'floating' in the air enemies can't hurt you as much and spammed heals for my party when needed.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Haven't played anything for almost 2 days, but before I was doing these:

Code Vein - Progressing through Crypt Spire, and dying a lot. Eventually made it to the Mistle before the boss.

CTR:NF - Last weekend and Monday I think for the bonuses for Wumpa Coins (haven't bothered during the rest of the week).

Smash Ultimate - Downloaded new update, practised and played as Terry for a couple matches but not much else.

Cyberdimension Neptunia (PS4)
Finally started this after two years. Enjoying it so far, good game to just sit back and play without worry. Smooth sailing until a more recent part I got to where the story got a bit more interesting. The plot is basically the main Neptunia characters enter and play an MMO RPG (although not an MMO for the person who's really playing), and it's in it's beta stages. Where I'm at something's gone wrong and I had to deal with 5 somewhat small bosses with more mini bosses-like enemies who are all exactly the same too. Was doing fine till the end where the last area in the map had 4 of the 'small' bosses and I lost 5/8 of my characters in the party. Got a bit intense, and had to stay out of range for at least 1 or 2 to not attack us as we took them out one by one.

Oh, I did enter a dungeon early, it was kind of optional to go in (kind of meaning I believe it has significance later on, but enemies inside are much stronger). I did die (my character lost all HP and I can't switch out to another), not realising the AI of my other characters who could heal the whole party of 4 that are active wasn't healing enough. Was due to my Tactic option choice, so now when in a bad situation I prefer to take control of someone who has the party heal abilities. So I mainly play as Neptune, Vert or Blanc. Do switch to the others occasionally or when their EXP is behind the rest. The harder dungeon I mentioned (wasn't and isn't as hard after a while when setting myself up better) I got to the boss area, and spent about 20-30 minutes on it. XD Didn't die, just didn't have good attacking power due to being underlevelled in that area, realised 'floating' in the air enemies can't hurt you as much and spammed heals for my party when needed.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Pokemon Shield [Switch]: Defeated the champ & did the after end game stuff. (Like what Pokemon Alpha Ruby did with the whole quest with Requeza.)

Luigi's Mansion 3 [Switch]: Got as far as starting the game; & getting to the first floor.

I'm playing Dragon Quest XI S: DE [switch]: Am lvling up my group to get ready to take on the final (finall) boss.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Pokemon Shield [Switch]: Defeated the champ & did the after end game stuff. (Like what Pokemon Alpha Ruby did with the whole quest with Requeza.)

Luigi's Mansion 3 [Switch]: Got as far as starting the game; & getting to the first floor.

I'm playing Dragon Quest XI S: DE [switch]: Am lvling up my group to get ready to take on the final (finall) boss.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Nov 23rd, 2019, 01:02 AM)Witchy Queen Wrote:
Would you like that one Toad to drive for you someday? Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Nov 23rd, 2019, 01:06 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Uh no, I mean he hit the gate driving the bus on the way in! I don't think so. xD
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Nov 23rd, 2019, 01:06 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Uh no, I mean he hit the gate driving the bus on the way in! I don't think so. xD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Shield

Yesterday for a bit then most of today. Yesterday just got up to before you head off in a train from Wedgehurst. Today now at Turrfield.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Shield

Yesterday for a bit then most of today. Yesterday just got up to before you head off in a train from Wedgehurst. Today now at Turrfield.
Kyng Online
Rookie
Skyrim

Just doing a couple of random side-quests at the moment. I haven't been making much progress with any of them, but I did at least kill a couple of dragons along the way Tongue .
Kyng Online
Rookie
Skyrim

Just doing a couple of random side-quests at the moment. I haven't been making much progress with any of them, but I did at least kill a couple of dragons along the way Tongue .
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokemon Shield [Switch]: I've been catching 'mon I don't have for my dex & enjoying some raid battles in the wild area. I caught a Gigantamax Butterfree the other day by saving at the den it was in & resetting until I was able to catch it.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokemon Shield [Switch]: I've been catching 'mon I don't have for my dex & enjoying some raid battles in the wild area. I caught a Gigantamax Butterfree the other day by saving at the den it was in & resetting until I was able to catch it.
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Oh, if you get kicked out of the den, the pokemon stays there. I know this from experience. Even had it happen with a Gigantamax Sandaconda, so it works that way for G-max pokemon, too.

Been playing a lot of Pokemon Sword, and got to Wyndon, but I've also been playing a lot of Asphalt 9: Legends. Asphalt 9 is a mobile game that is on the switch because reasons, I guess. It's actually a really fun arcade racing game, but it just cockblocks you thanks to the rank system preventing you from advancing in the career unless you grind for blueprints, which most of the time can only be gotten at random in loot boxes - I mean, card packs. Oh, the game gives you a free card pack...every 4 hours. And it says you can get up to 3 blueprints, which is true. UP TO! See, you can't get blueprints for multiple cars in one pack, so you can only get up to 3 blueprints for one car, which is awesome considering about 20 or so cars have blueprints available in the card pack, and the game doesnt have rates for grade of the car (D, C, B, A, and S), just the rarity of the blueprints (Uncommon or Rare), so its a complete crap shoot what you get, and thats if the game doesnt screw you by giving you currency or import parts! I really do like the game, but COME ON! Just let me race!
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Oh, if you get kicked out of the den, the pokemon stays there. I know this from experience. Even had it happen with a Gigantamax Sandaconda, so it works that way for G-max pokemon, too.

Been playing a lot of Pokemon Sword, and got to Wyndon, but I've also been playing a lot of Asphalt 9: Legends. Asphalt 9 is a mobile game that is on the switch because reasons, I guess. It's actually a really fun arcade racing game, but it just cockblocks you thanks to the rank system preventing you from advancing in the career unless you grind for blueprints, which most of the time can only be gotten at random in loot boxes - I mean, card packs. Oh, the game gives you a free card pack...every 4 hours. And it says you can get up to 3 blueprints, which is true. UP TO! See, you can't get blueprints for multiple cars in one pack, so you can only get up to 3 blueprints for one car, which is awesome considering about 20 or so cars have blueprints available in the card pack, and the game doesnt have rates for grade of the car (D, C, B, A, and S), just the rarity of the blueprints (Uncommon or Rare), so its a complete crap shoot what you get, and thats if the game doesnt screw you by giving you currency or import parts! I really do like the game, but COME ON! Just let me race!
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Nov 27th, 2019, 01:49 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

I had no idea I could do that. BUT... I also don't want to spend 3,000 WATS on a few Wishing Pieces when I can better spend them on pokeballs I can get a ton of monies for. xp Still it's interesting to know that. Thanks for the info. :3
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Nov 27th, 2019, 01:49 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

I had no idea I could do that. BUT... I also don't want to spend 3,000 WATS on a few Wishing Pieces when I can better spend them on pokeballs I can get a ton of monies for. xp Still it's interesting to know that. Thanks for the info. :3
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Shield

Evolved my male Pikachu (have a female that I will keep as a Pikachu), and had it join as a Pokémon I'm using often. Also evolved one of my Eevees into a Vaporeon as an alternate Water type since I don't like Gyarados' 4x weakness to Electric. Also have Gastrodon, but stopped using after I got Vaporeon so it's a bit underleveled now. Caught some more Pokémon, but am lacking compared to what I've seen (86 to 177).

Suffered defeat against Alister thanks to not being as prepared as I could've been and completely stuffed it when I didn't Dynamax as soon as Gengar came in. Gengar sweeped my team (Growlithe, Tsareena, Gyarados, Raichu, Maractus and Skorupi, two latter there for Dark moves), Tsareena could've done it if I Dynamaxed first to take a chunk of health, but also I didn't realise Gengar would have poison. Gyarados could've finished when I got Gengar down to red health, but he was put to sleep upon entry (Gengar was faster). Got annoyed but my mistake, so went and levelled Growlithe to 40 then used the Fire Stone for Arcanine, plus got Corvisquire to Corviknight. Won easily after that. Need to make sure the new Pokémon I add to my team are properly levelled and prepared. That's what I'm doing with Skorupi and Salandit now for Opal's Gym.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Shield

Evolved my male Pikachu (have a female that I will keep as a Pikachu), and had it join as a Pokémon I'm using often. Also evolved one of my Eevees into a Vaporeon as an alternate Water type since I don't like Gyarados' 4x weakness to Electric. Also have Gastrodon, but stopped using after I got Vaporeon so it's a bit underleveled now. Caught some more Pokémon, but am lacking compared to what I've seen (86 to 177).

Suffered defeat against Alister thanks to not being as prepared as I could've been and completely stuffed it when I didn't Dynamax as soon as Gengar came in. Gengar sweeped my team (Growlithe, Tsareena, Gyarados, Raichu, Maractus and Skorupi, two latter there for Dark moves), Tsareena could've done it if I Dynamaxed first to take a chunk of health, but also I didn't realise Gengar would have poison. Gyarados could've finished when I got Gengar down to red health, but he was put to sleep upon entry (Gengar was faster). Got annoyed but my mistake, so went and levelled Growlithe to 40 then used the Fire Stone for Arcanine, plus got Corvisquire to Corviknight. Won easily after that. Need to make sure the new Pokémon I add to my team are properly levelled and prepared. That's what I'm doing with Skorupi and Salandit now for Opal's Gym.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Might I recommend catching a Drilbur or Excadrill? Excadrill is really fast (especially if you got Sand Rush and can get a Sandstorm going), and has a VERY good physical attack stat. Plus, being Steel-type, it gets STAB on Metal Claw, which it learns at level 16. You can catch one in the Galar Mine (the first one) if you don't have one already. Drilbur evolves at level 31, by the way.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Might I recommend catching a Drilbur or Excadrill? Excadrill is really fast (especially if you got Sand Rush and can get a Sandstorm going), and has a VERY good physical attack stat. Plus, being Steel-type, it gets STAB on Metal Claw, which it learns at level 16. You can catch one in the Galar Mine (the first one) if you don't have one already. Drilbur evolves at level 31, by the way.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokemon Shield [Switch Lite]: I didn't link my Switch account to my lite & just linked to a seperate 3ds account I made when getting a second 3ds for trade to myself purposes. XD Thus I started a new file for fun. I saved just outside the wild area.

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: Playing now through the Jingle event & getting new gingerbread furniture.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokemon Shield [Switch Lite]: I didn't link my Switch account to my lite & just linked to a seperate 3ds account I made when getting a second 3ds for trade to myself purposes. XD Thus I started a new file for fun. I saved just outside the wild area.

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: Playing now through the Jingle event & getting new gingerbread furniture.
Kyng Online
Rookie
Skyrim

Made a bit of progress.... but then, as I was about to reach my destination, I got attacked by a load of Forsworn, got killed, and lost most of what I'd done. So, I ragequit Sad .
Kyng Online
Rookie
Skyrim

Made a bit of progress.... but then, as I was about to reach my destination, I got attacked by a load of Forsworn, got killed, and lost most of what I'd done. So, I ragequit Sad .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 771 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 4,315 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,212 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,903 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface