Last Game You Played
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Crypt of the NecroDancer

Despite a slow start, today's game proved to be very high-scoring. With the help of a golden ring (which increased the amount of gold I got from each kill), and a lot of bombs (for blowing up golden walls), I logged a score of 20473 - which was good enough to put me 3rd on today's leader board Grin .

Also, I picked up the "8-ball" achievement along the way (to get this, I needed to kill eight enemies with a single bomb).
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Crypt of the NecroDancer

Despite a slow start, today's game proved to be very high-scoring. With the help of a golden ring (which increased the amount of gold I got from each kill), and a lot of bombs (for blowing up golden walls), I logged a score of 20473 - which was good enough to put me 3rd on today's leader board Grin .

Also, I picked up the "8-ball" achievement along the way (to get this, I needed to kill eight enemies with a single bomb).
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
(Sep 20th, 2020, 09:40 PM)Moonface Wrote:
I don't have the patience for such a badly aged game.
OOF! I got 3D All stars and I havent played SM64 on it, yet. Its been a LOOOONG time since I played the game, but I don't remember things being THAT bad, especially because it was one of the first 3D platformers ever, so it was still figuring out how to, you know, function.

World of Tanks [Xbone]: It's up to its same old bulls*** again, only this time, they're teaming up with HOT WHEELS for their new season event! Because why not?
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
OOF! I got 3D All stars and I havent played SM64 on it, yet. Its been a LOOOONG time since I played the game, but I don't remember things being THAT bad, especially because it was one of the first 3D platformers ever, so it was still figuring out how to, you know, function.

World of Tanks [Xbone]: It's up to its same old bulls*** again, only this time, they're teaming up with HOT WHEELS for their new season event! Because why not?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Sep 21st, 2020, 12:05 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
It's just the camera really. A lot of the time I found I couldn't see where I was going, or the camera would move unexpectedly which in turn immediately alters the direction you're moving in, so you could be running along a narrow ledge and suddenly you fall off because the camera turned a few degrees and changed your directional inputs with it. If the camera was fixed the game would be significantly better.

Super Mario Sunshine (NS)
So after my patience died on Mario 64 and won't be coming back, I decided to try out Sunshine instead. Significantly better game and I'm enjoying myself a lot more with it. The only problem it notably has is the stick being inverted for aiming. It makes shooting at those chocolate paint piranha plant mouths tedious because I keep shooting their feet. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Sep 21st, 2020, 12:05 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
It's just the camera really. A lot of the time I found I couldn't see where I was going, or the camera would move unexpectedly which in turn immediately alters the direction you're moving in, so you could be running along a narrow ledge and suddenly you fall off because the camera turned a few degrees and changed your directional inputs with it. If the camera was fixed the game would be significantly better.

Super Mario Sunshine (NS)
So after my patience died on Mario 64 and won't be coming back, I decided to try out Sunshine instead. Significantly better game and I'm enjoying myself a lot more with it. The only problem it notably has is the stick being inverted for aiming. It makes shooting at those chocolate paint piranha plant mouths tedious because I keep shooting their feet. XD
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Yeah, SM64's controls are among the worst you'll find in any game out there. Nintendo would have been much smarter to take some time to polish up the game and make it a Remaster in the 3D All-Stars instead of a straight port, but then again that would have required effort on their part and they know that the large majority of Nintendo fans will eat whatever Nintendo feeds them, so they knew they could half-ass the entire thing and still get the sales. This is the type of thing that comes from having a fanbase with low standards.

Rogue Galaxy (PS4)

Started this up a few days ago. It's one of my bestie's favorite games, and I've had it sitting on my PS4 for a long, long time, so I figured why not take a trip back to the good ol' PS2 days. So far I'd say about half and half on whether I'm finding the game enjoyable or finding the game terrible. The story is okay, the combat leaves a lot to be desired (and mostly boils down to just spamming an AoE attack that kills all of the enemies in one hit), boss battles are atrocious because the AI is god awful and die instantly, and the game is just way too slow (as in you walk at a snail's pace and the areas are big so it feels like it takes forever to get through anything). Of course there's the good ol' PS2-era English dub quality to go along with all of this. So not only does the game feel like a slog, but I get the joy of my ears bleeding every time a character talks.

I am enjoying the weapon synthesis aspect of the game. I enjoy seeing what kind of OP weapons I can discover via combining. It's just too bad the combat is terrible and comes down to just spamming AoE skills constantly. So far I have to say this game has been a slight disappointment, especially knowing it comes from the same developers who made one of my all-time favorite PS2 games (Dark Cloud 2), but I'm still relatively early in the game and I'm hoping the story will come through and pick up the slack of the rest of the game.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1&2 Remastered (PS4)

I'm so bad at this game right now. That is all.

Azur Lane (Android)

Currently we have a big event going on right now that introduced the game's first Ultra Rare ship that is not a Retrofit or a Research ship, which is pretty cool. The pull chance on her is pretty low (1.2%), but I managed to get her in just 5 pulls, so I'm more than happy with that -- especially since I managed to get all of the other girls on the banner as well, except for one who is available to exchange from the event shop. Right now I'm in the process of leveling her to 100, but I definitely look forward to seeing how she does once I have her max level. She's an Aircraft Carrier, so she has an S in Air Power, but unlike most other carriers in the game, she also boasts a whopping S rank in the HP stat, giving her the bulkiness of a Battleship or Battlecruiser, which is pretty good. I don't know if she'll be super overpowered, but on paper she looks to be extremely powerful and could change up the PvP meta by a ton.

Arknights (Android)

We're currently having our second Contingency Contract event, which is an event where you get to pick contracts for a battle, and each contract is a different restriction/debuff/enemy buff, and depending on how many you take, you get points that you can use in the exchange shop. There's two maps - a daily one that rotates each day and a permanent one that remains the same for the duration of the event (though the contracts for it change half-way through the event). For the daily maps, you need to clear with a risk level of 8 in order to get all of the achievements for it. Each contract has a different level, depending on how many restrictions/debuffs they put on your team or how many buffs they give to the enemy. So you have level 1, level 2 and level 3 contracts, so in order to clear the daily achievements, you need to pick a combination of them that adds to a Risk Level of 8. For the perma-map, it's a bit more complicated. You have a ton of different contracts to choose from, and you need to clear with a Risk Level of 18 in order to get all of the achievements. I still have to accomplish that myself, which I'll likely do tomorrow since there's only a couple of days left for the event. It's definitely the type of event that tests your abilities. Even with all of the "top tier" Operators in the game, this even can still mow you down like you're nothing. You need to have decent game knowledge and a good strategy going into it.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Yeah, SM64's controls are among the worst you'll find in any game out there. Nintendo would have been much smarter to take some time to polish up the game and make it a Remaster in the 3D All-Stars instead of a straight port, but then again that would have required effort on their part and they know that the large majority of Nintendo fans will eat whatever Nintendo feeds them, so they knew they could half-ass the entire thing and still get the sales. This is the type of thing that comes from having a fanbase with low standards.

Rogue Galaxy (PS4)

Started this up a few days ago. It's one of my bestie's favorite games, and I've had it sitting on my PS4 for a long, long time, so I figured why not take a trip back to the good ol' PS2 days. So far I'd say about half and half on whether I'm finding the game enjoyable or finding the game terrible. The story is okay, the combat leaves a lot to be desired (and mostly boils down to just spamming an AoE attack that kills all of the enemies in one hit), boss battles are atrocious because the AI is god awful and die instantly, and the game is just way too slow (as in you walk at a snail's pace and the areas are big so it feels like it takes forever to get through anything). Of course there's the good ol' PS2-era English dub quality to go along with all of this. So not only does the game feel like a slog, but I get the joy of my ears bleeding every time a character talks.

I am enjoying the weapon synthesis aspect of the game. I enjoy seeing what kind of OP weapons I can discover via combining. It's just too bad the combat is terrible and comes down to just spamming AoE skills constantly. So far I have to say this game has been a slight disappointment, especially knowing it comes from the same developers who made one of my all-time favorite PS2 games (Dark Cloud 2), but I'm still relatively early in the game and I'm hoping the story will come through and pick up the slack of the rest of the game.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1&2 Remastered (PS4)

I'm so bad at this game right now. That is all.

Azur Lane (Android)

Currently we have a big event going on right now that introduced the game's first Ultra Rare ship that is not a Retrofit or a Research ship, which is pretty cool. The pull chance on her is pretty low (1.2%), but I managed to get her in just 5 pulls, so I'm more than happy with that -- especially since I managed to get all of the other girls on the banner as well, except for one who is available to exchange from the event shop. Right now I'm in the process of leveling her to 100, but I definitely look forward to seeing how she does once I have her max level. She's an Aircraft Carrier, so she has an S in Air Power, but unlike most other carriers in the game, she also boasts a whopping S rank in the HP stat, giving her the bulkiness of a Battleship or Battlecruiser, which is pretty good. I don't know if she'll be super overpowered, but on paper she looks to be extremely powerful and could change up the PvP meta by a ton.

Arknights (Android)

We're currently having our second Contingency Contract event, which is an event where you get to pick contracts for a battle, and each contract is a different restriction/debuff/enemy buff, and depending on how many you take, you get points that you can use in the exchange shop. There's two maps - a daily one that rotates each day and a permanent one that remains the same for the duration of the event (though the contracts for it change half-way through the event). For the daily maps, you need to clear with a risk level of 8 in order to get all of the achievements for it. Each contract has a different level, depending on how many restrictions/debuffs they put on your team or how many buffs they give to the enemy. So you have level 1, level 2 and level 3 contracts, so in order to clear the daily achievements, you need to pick a combination of them that adds to a Risk Level of 8. For the perma-map, it's a bit more complicated. You have a ton of different contracts to choose from, and you need to clear with a Risk Level of 18 in order to get all of the achievements. I still have to accomplish that myself, which I'll likely do tomorrow since there's only a couple of days left for the event. It's definitely the type of event that tests your abilities. Even with all of the "top tier" Operators in the game, this even can still mow you down like you're nothing. You need to have decent game knowledge and a good strategy going into it.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 22nd, 2020, 06:59 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
The controls could be tolerable if the camera didn't affect them so suddenly by jerking around. SM64 really deserves a remake like all the other old games are getting and it would sell like hot cakes, but I doubt Nintendo will bother to do it when they can just port the original and make plenty of money from that instead by tossing it into a limited time bundle.

Prey 2017 (PS4)
Went back to this to get the platinum trophy, which I earned last night. I just needed to complete a run where I kill everyone on Talos 1 and escape with only Dahl alive, which can both be done in one run if you throw down a save before the first trophy so you can reload and not kill Dahl.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 22nd, 2020, 06:59 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
The controls could be tolerable if the camera didn't affect them so suddenly by jerking around. SM64 really deserves a remake like all the other old games are getting and it would sell like hot cakes, but I doubt Nintendo will bother to do it when they can just port the original and make plenty of money from that instead by tossing it into a limited time bundle.

Prey 2017 (PS4)
Went back to this to get the platinum trophy, which I earned last night. I just needed to complete a run where I kill everyone on Talos 1 and escape with only Dahl alive, which can both be done in one run if you throw down a save before the first trophy so you can reload and not kill Dahl.
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
I'm currently playing through the original Gears of War for the Xbox 360 and Terminator: Resistance for the PS4.

Both games are fun and I'm thoroughly enjoying them.
WR91 Offline
Casual
I'm currently playing through the original Gears of War for the Xbox 360 and Terminator: Resistance for the PS4.

Both games are fun and I'm thoroughly enjoying them.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Railroad Tycoon II

I'm playing in Japan, and my game got off to quite a good start. Sadly, it's not going so well now... I've connected most of the places I can plausibly connect; an economic depression has hit; and my company is losing money by the bucketload. I doubt I'll be playing any more of this game.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Railroad Tycoon II

I'm playing in Japan, and my game got off to quite a good start. Sadly, it's not going so well now... I've connected most of the places I can plausibly connect; an economic depression has hit; and my company is losing money by the bucketload. I doubt I'll be playing any more of this game.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Genshin Impact. A lot of Genshin Impact.

If you're not playing this game, what are you even doing with your life?
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Genshin Impact. A lot of Genshin Impact.

If you're not playing this game, what are you even doing with your life?
WR91 Offline
Casual
Well I just finished playing The Wolf Among Us and my verdict is that it's a good, well told game with some definite loose ends to tie up. I kinda want to keep playing to find out what happens next. So the game did it's job. A solid 8/10 I'd say.
WR91 Offline
Casual
Well I just finished playing The Wolf Among Us and my verdict is that it's a good, well told game with some definite loose ends to tie up. I kinda want to keep playing to find out what happens next. So the game did it's job. A solid 8/10 I'd say.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Genshin Impact (PS4)

Did my daily quests, advanced the story a bit and just did some general exploring. Been slacking on advancing the story just because running around exploring and discovering things has been way too much fun. I'm loving the characters I have so far and that has added a lot of the game for me. I've only pulled one 5* character so far, and I wasn't sure if I'd like her at first or not, but she's proven to pair very well with my favorite character, so that's been a great boost to my team. The combat in this game is so good, and the game revolving around making different elemental reactions by switching characters constantly is so very good. A lot of people want to dismiss this game because it's a gacha game, but you can play through the game with any characters -- having 5* characters will make the game slightly easier, but it's not P2W like a lot of gacha games are, plus it's a full-fledged, fleshed out game. It puts most AAA games to shame how much love and attention this game has been given while being completely free-to-play. I read a report earlier that this game has already gotten 17+ million downloads and made $50+ million in revenue, and they definitely deserve all of the success. Definitely the game of the year.

Azur Lane (Android)

Not much going on in here this week. Just a mini-event that I'm almost done farming. Not that I'm going to complain just coming off of a major event. Gives me time to restock my cubes for the next event that will have a big banner. I'm taking the chance to work on getting a few more girls to level 120, to expand my options when it comes to fleet set-ups.

Arknights (Android)

Also a slow week for Arknights with a mini-event as well. There is a new banner with this one, but I'm not interested in the new 6*, so I'm okay with passing on it and just getting her eventually through pulls on other banners. So I've been spending most of my time working on a few characters that I've been neglecting, starting with FEater (a pusher). I didn't get around to building her prior to our second Contingency Contract event, and once again I paid for it. So now I'm making sure I'll have her built up for the third time around, because I'm sure she'll come into play in a big role once more. After I'm done with her, my plan is to work on a couple more Medic units, and also work on Skill masteries for a few other characters. Luckily there's still a ton to do in this game even during the slow weeks content-wise, which is really great.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Genshin Impact (PS4)

Did my daily quests, advanced the story a bit and just did some general exploring. Been slacking on advancing the story just because running around exploring and discovering things has been way too much fun. I'm loving the characters I have so far and that has added a lot of the game for me. I've only pulled one 5* character so far, and I wasn't sure if I'd like her at first or not, but she's proven to pair very well with my favorite character, so that's been a great boost to my team. The combat in this game is so good, and the game revolving around making different elemental reactions by switching characters constantly is so very good. A lot of people want to dismiss this game because it's a gacha game, but you can play through the game with any characters -- having 5* characters will make the game slightly easier, but it's not P2W like a lot of gacha games are, plus it's a full-fledged, fleshed out game. It puts most AAA games to shame how much love and attention this game has been given while being completely free-to-play. I read a report earlier that this game has already gotten 17+ million downloads and made $50+ million in revenue, and they definitely deserve all of the success. Definitely the game of the year.

Azur Lane (Android)

Not much going on in here this week. Just a mini-event that I'm almost done farming. Not that I'm going to complain just coming off of a major event. Gives me time to restock my cubes for the next event that will have a big banner. I'm taking the chance to work on getting a few more girls to level 120, to expand my options when it comes to fleet set-ups.

Arknights (Android)

Also a slow week for Arknights with a mini-event as well. There is a new banner with this one, but I'm not interested in the new 6*, so I'm okay with passing on it and just getting her eventually through pulls on other banners. So I've been spending most of my time working on a few characters that I've been neglecting, starting with FEater (a pusher). I didn't get around to building her prior to our second Contingency Contract event, and once again I paid for it. So now I'm making sure I'll have her built up for the third time around, because I'm sure she'll come into play in a big role once more. After I'm done with her, my plan is to work on a couple more Medic units, and also work on Skill masteries for a few other characters. Luckily there's still a ton to do in this game even during the slow weeks content-wise, which is really great.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time (PS4)
I was doing one of Dingodile's side levels, but I got sick of trying to get all the crates in a later section of the level and quit the game. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time (PS4)
I was doing one of Dingodile's side levels, but I got sick of trying to get all the crates in a later section of the level and quit the game. XD
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Civilization V

Now that my sister is home for a week, we're playing a co-op game, with myself as Morocco, and her playing as the Maya. So far, we've settled a bunch of cities each, and built several world wonders between us. However, we haven't yet been to war: everyone else is on different islands a long way away, and we're leading quite easily, so there's not much of a reason for us to go to war...
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Civilization V

Now that my sister is home for a week, we're playing a co-op game, with myself as Morocco, and her playing as the Maya. So far, we've settled a bunch of cities each, and built several world wonders between us. However, we haven't yet been to war: everyone else is on different islands a long way away, and we're leading quite easily, so there's not much of a reason for us to go to war...
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
SSBU

On phone atmo.
Gone back to playing just this again vs the CPU, which makes me bored quick. Still have plenty of other games I can play, but ah. Although posting about GBA games has made me get my GBA out, so I might play something on that.
Back to work for now though.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
SSBU

On phone atmo.
Gone back to playing just this again vs the CPU, which makes me bored quick. Still have plenty of other games I can play, but ah. Although posting about GBA games has made me get my GBA out, so I might play something on that.
Back to work for now though.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Genshin Impact (PS4)

Just continuing my adventures and exploring the world, seeking out treasure chests and increasing my Adventure Rank. A new co-op event went live yesterday, so two of my buddies and I will be tackling that tonight for a bit. Other than that, I haven't done a whole lot more with the story progress, putting that off in favor of random exploring.

Super Neptunia RPG (PS4)

Finally started this up. Wanted something chill to play between Genshin sessions. So far I'm really enjoying the game. Love the artstyle of the game and the gameplay itself has been decent. This game was made by a different studio than Compile Heart, so wasn't sure how much I was going to like it going in, but they did a pretty good job and so far it's fun. We'll see if it holds up though, I'm still pretty early in the game, so there's time for things to go downhill.

Azur Lane (Android)

Nothing going on this week, so I've just been doing my dallies and that's about it. Although it makes for a boring week, it also provides the chance to replenish resources for the next event banner, so I'll take it.

Arknights (Android)

A slow week here as well. We just finished up a mini-event, and now it's just waiting for the next big event. I'm taking this time to work on some more characters to open up my options. Mainly I'm now working on building up a couple of more Medics, because there are some maps where having three or four medics is actually a really good idea, and I've only actually built up two medics thus far. I'm not sure who I'll work on after I finish building up a couple of medics though, guess it depends on if I finish before any new characters I want release or not.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Genshin Impact (PS4)

Just continuing my adventures and exploring the world, seeking out treasure chests and increasing my Adventure Rank. A new co-op event went live yesterday, so two of my buddies and I will be tackling that tonight for a bit. Other than that, I haven't done a whole lot more with the story progress, putting that off in favor of random exploring.

Super Neptunia RPG (PS4)

Finally started this up. Wanted something chill to play between Genshin sessions. So far I'm really enjoying the game. Love the artstyle of the game and the gameplay itself has been decent. This game was made by a different studio than Compile Heart, so wasn't sure how much I was going to like it going in, but they did a pretty good job and so far it's fun. We'll see if it holds up though, I'm still pretty early in the game, so there's time for things to go downhill.

Azur Lane (Android)

Nothing going on this week, so I've just been doing my dallies and that's about it. Although it makes for a boring week, it also provides the chance to replenish resources for the next event banner, so I'll take it.

Arknights (Android)

A slow week here as well. We just finished up a mini-event, and now it's just waiting for the next big event. I'm taking this time to work on some more characters to open up my options. Mainly I'm now working on building up a couple of more Medics, because there are some maps where having three or four medics is actually a really good idea, and I've only actually built up two medics thus far. I'm not sure who I'll work on after I finish building up a couple of medics though, guess it depends on if I finish before any new characters I want release or not.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Crash Bandicoot 4 (PS4)
Got a Perfect Relic in a level today, and then tried getting the all boxes gem in Crash Landed but gave up on the blue gem route because I just do not know what I'm supposed to do. Errm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Crash Bandicoot 4 (PS4)
Got a Perfect Relic in a level today, and then tried getting the all boxes gem in Crash Landed but gave up on the blue gem route because I just do not know what I'm supposed to do. Errm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 730 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 4,243 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,113 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,847 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface