Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Played some ACNH, replaying Pokemon Sword, & did at least 6 different hauntings in Phasmaphobia with a streamer I'm a mod for & his best friend. We had a lot of fun, even if the ghosts can kill your character during an investigation. Which I think is kind of extreme, but it would be nice if once you die you could haunt the other players in the game; lol.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Played some ACNH, replaying Pokemon Sword, & did at least 6 different hauntings in Phasmaphobia with a streamer I'm a mod for & his best friend. We had a lot of fun, even if the ghosts can kill your character during an investigation. Which I think is kind of extreme, but it would be nice if once you die you could haunt the other players in the game; lol.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen (PS4)

Continuing both my accounts' playthroughs slightly. Still way too early in the game as I'd like, got nothing decent maxed yet, wtf? I was having a hard time getting into them too which is really annoying as this is meant to be my second favourite game ever. *sigh* I really am not like I used to be and it's bothering me.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen (PS4)

Continuing both my accounts' playthroughs slightly. Still way too early in the game as I'd like, got nothing decent maxed yet, wtf? I was having a hard time getting into them too which is really annoying as this is meant to be my second favourite game ever. *sigh* I really am not like I used to be and it's bothering me.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,736
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Genshin Impact (PS4)

Just continuing to work on my Adventure Rank. My work on character progression is dead-ended until I hit AR30 (currently AR29 - 50%), so I can't really do much until then. So for now I'm working on acquiring the materials needed to ascend one of my characters to level 60 once I do hit 30, so that I'll hopefully be able to ascend her immediately. I also remembered that today (Monday) is one of the days I can farm some weapon ascension materials, so I'm making sure i do that as much as I can since my weapons are falling behind in terms of power compared to the level of the enemies. Unfortunately it's not easy to farm materials due to the limiting Resin system, so it's a very slow process.

Super Neptunia RPG (PS4)

Had to restart in this game because I missed a side quest that I didn't realize had a very short window. Luckily I wasn't far into the game to begin with and it only took me a little while to get back to where I was thanks to being able to skip all the story segments. I don't know if the trophy for completing quests requires all quests or just a majority of them, so figured it'd be better not to risk it and just start over.

Moero Chronicles Hyper (Nintendo Switch)

Decided to finally start this up since my physical copy of Moero Crystal Hyper recently arrived, and I needed a good reason to actually touch my Switch for more than two minutes. Figured what game would be better to accomplish that than one where you rub naked monster girls? I really like first-person dungeon crawlers, and so far this one has been pretty good for a non-Etrian Odyssey dungeon crawler. I think the only complaint I really have about the game so far is that the difficulty is lacking, even though I have it on the hardest difficulty. I wish there was a little more difference between the girls and their classes as well, but I suppose overlap is unavoidable when you have so many characters in the game. I'm only in the second dungeon and I already have like 10 characters recruited, and there's going to be a bunch more I can get in the second dungeon (you encounter the monster girls in the dungeons and you have to battle them to get to the rubbing min-game, then they will join you if you're successful in said mini-game). On one hand it's nice that I can just use whatever girls I like the most and not have to worry about my team lacking, but at the same time it'd be nice to have some more uniqueness in their battle prowess. I give the game a 10/10 on being fun and over-the-top sexual.

Arknights (Android)

Finished farming up the materials I needed to promote Nightengale (6* Medic) for the second (and final) time. Now I have both of the 6* Medics to Elite 2. Now I'll be ready to deploy triple medic strats, if there ever comes a time when that would actually pay off. Right now I think I'm better off using Ptilopsis (5* Medic, but she regens SP passively) as my main medic, with the other 6* medic as my secondary healer. Though I might swap between the two 6* ones depending on what I feel I need, as one of them is a single-target healer and the other is an AoE healer, and sometimes running two AoE healers instead of one each is a better and more reliable option. We also received word that our next round of the Contingency Contract event is coming up in the next month, so I'll be busy preparing any additional units that I feel would help me during that. I think I have most of what I need now that I got around to finishing up a few of the characters I had been ignoring. Have a good feeling I'll be able to get through this one relatively easy.
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,736 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Genshin Impact (PS4)

Just continuing to work on my Adventure Rank. My work on character progression is dead-ended until I hit AR30 (currently AR29 - 50%), so I can't really do much until then. So for now I'm working on acquiring the materials needed to ascend one of my characters to level 60 once I do hit 30, so that I'll hopefully be able to ascend her immediately. I also remembered that today (Monday) is one of the days I can farm some weapon ascension materials, so I'm making sure i do that as much as I can since my weapons are falling behind in terms of power compared to the level of the enemies. Unfortunately it's not easy to farm materials due to the limiting Resin system, so it's a very slow process.

Super Neptunia RPG (PS4)

Had to restart in this game because I missed a side quest that I didn't realize had a very short window. Luckily I wasn't far into the game to begin with and it only took me a little while to get back to where I was thanks to being able to skip all the story segments. I don't know if the trophy for completing quests requires all quests or just a majority of them, so figured it'd be better not to risk it and just start over.

Moero Chronicles Hyper (Nintendo Switch)

Decided to finally start this up since my physical copy of Moero Crystal Hyper recently arrived, and I needed a good reason to actually touch my Switch for more than two minutes. Figured what game would be better to accomplish that than one where you rub naked monster girls? I really like first-person dungeon crawlers, and so far this one has been pretty good for a non-Etrian Odyssey dungeon crawler. I think the only complaint I really have about the game so far is that the difficulty is lacking, even though I have it on the hardest difficulty. I wish there was a little more difference between the girls and their classes as well, but I suppose overlap is unavoidable when you have so many characters in the game. I'm only in the second dungeon and I already have like 10 characters recruited, and there's going to be a bunch more I can get in the second dungeon (you encounter the monster girls in the dungeons and you have to battle them to get to the rubbing min-game, then they will join you if you're successful in said mini-game). On one hand it's nice that I can just use whatever girls I like the most and not have to worry about my team lacking, but at the same time it'd be nice to have some more uniqueness in their battle prowess. I give the game a 10/10 on being fun and over-the-top sexual.

Arknights (Android)

Finished farming up the materials I needed to promote Nightengale (6* Medic) for the second (and final) time. Now I have both of the 6* Medics to Elite 2. Now I'll be ready to deploy triple medic strats, if there ever comes a time when that would actually pay off. Right now I think I'm better off using Ptilopsis (5* Medic, but she regens SP passively) as my main medic, with the other 6* medic as my secondary healer. Though I might swap between the two 6* ones depending on what I feel I need, as one of them is a single-target healer and the other is an AoE healer, and sometimes running two AoE healers instead of one each is a better and more reliable option. We also received word that our next round of the Contingency Contract event is coming up in the next month, so I'll be busy preparing any additional units that I feel would help me during that. I think I have most of what I need now that I got around to finishing up a few of the characters I had been ignoring. Have a good feeling I'll be able to get through this one relatively easy.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I need to get back to Genshin Impact, but I kind of got bored of it after awhile if I'm being honest. Eh I'd rather go back to plays Tales of Bersaria, but I kind of get meh with it & Idk why when I really like the main character Velvet. My brain is weird. =_="
Last games played: ACNH, & Minecraft.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I need to get back to Genshin Impact, but I kind of got bored of it after awhile if I'm being honest. Eh I'd rather go back to plays Tales of Bersaria, but I kind of get meh with it & Idk why when I really like the main character Velvet. My brain is weird. =_="
Last games played: ACNH, & Minecraft.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Genshin Impact

Turned on my PS4 to play Dragon's Dogma but moved to the right to begin playing this instead. Went with the male twin, called him Bebop as my mind jumped to that for some reason. Hung around as a team of two with Amber for a while as I did some exploring first before following the objectives. Liked how I entered Mondstadt climbing up from the rear and had to trek to the main entrance to trigger the story of entering the place. XD Anyway played some more, did the two temples before making my way to the third temple of the story progress. Already spent £0.99 just to see what it gets me, which was barely anything as expected, settled on grinding even though it'll take ages to make Wishes. Then I realised there was freebie giveaways to claim from the Mail which was cool, got me 4 characters to use out of that. Enjoying it so far anyway.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Genshin Impact

Turned on my PS4 to play Dragon's Dogma but moved to the right to begin playing this instead. Went with the male twin, called him Bebop as my mind jumped to that for some reason. Hung around as a team of two with Amber for a while as I did some exploring first before following the objectives. Liked how I entered Mondstadt climbing up from the rear and had to trek to the main entrance to trigger the story of entering the place. XD Anyway played some more, did the two temples before making my way to the third temple of the story progress. Already spent £0.99 just to see what it gets me, which was barely anything as expected, settled on grinding even though it'll take ages to make Wishes. Then I realised there was freebie giveaways to claim from the Mail which was cool, got me 4 characters to use out of that. Enjoying it so far anyway.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,736
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Genshin Impact (PS4)

I awoke the whale inside of me and dropped $300 pulling for Klee, lul. I did end up getting her, along with Jean, who is another 5* character I hadn't pulled yet. The only current 5* I'm missing now is Keqing, who unfortunately happens to be the 5* character that I have wanted the most. Weep. Klee has proven to be really fun so far, and she packs a ton of power, which has been nice. Being Pyro also means I was able to bench Diluc for her, allowing me to go back to a full-female team, as it should be. Right now I'm just taking time to actually farm up materials to improve Klee and ascend her to level 60. I did get lucky on the weapon banner, and a single pull on that got me the 5* book that's the best weapon for Klee, so I can improve that as well and have Klee at the absolute best she can be, which is nice. Definitely enjoying my team of Klee/Qiqi/Mona/Fischl. They absolutely wreck together. It'll only get better once I get around to farming up the correct artifacts for everyone as well.
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,736 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Genshin Impact (PS4)

I awoke the whale inside of me and dropped $300 pulling for Klee, lul. I did end up getting her, along with Jean, who is another 5* character I hadn't pulled yet. The only current 5* I'm missing now is Keqing, who unfortunately happens to be the 5* character that I have wanted the most. Weep. Klee has proven to be really fun so far, and she packs a ton of power, which has been nice. Being Pyro also means I was able to bench Diluc for her, allowing me to go back to a full-female team, as it should be. Right now I'm just taking time to actually farm up materials to improve Klee and ascend her to level 60. I did get lucky on the weapon banner, and a single pull on that got me the 5* book that's the best weapon for Klee, so I can improve that as well and have Klee at the absolute best she can be, which is nice. Definitely enjoying my team of Klee/Qiqi/Mona/Fischl. They absolutely wreck together. It'll only get better once I get around to farming up the correct artifacts for everyone as well.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I got curious to try Genshin when I first saw it but I'm too skeptical of the long term viability of playing without paying money to want to put any time towards it.

Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time (PS4)
Been working on getting the N. Sanely Perfect relics on all the levels. So far I have one for every level except for those in the last three dimensions, so I don't have too many more to get. I'm saving any levels that involve riding sections for last though because those are going to be awful.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I got curious to try Genshin when I first saw it but I'm too skeptical of the long term viability of playing without paying money to want to put any time towards it.

Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time (PS4)
Been working on getting the N. Sanely Perfect relics on all the levels. So far I have one for every level except for those in the last three dimensions, so I don't have too many more to get. I'm saving any levels that involve riding sections for last though because those are going to be awful.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,944
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Minecraft

I went back onto a server that I used to play on months ago. Unfortunately, a whole lot has changed since then, and I can no longer find our home base (if it even still exists). I have, however, found an extremely long minecart track, which I'm attempting to follow all the way to the end Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,944 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Minecraft

I went back onto a server that I used to play on months ago. Unfortunately, a whole lot has changed since then, and I can no longer find our home base (if it even still exists). I have, however, found an extremely long minecart track, which I'm attempting to follow all the way to the end Tongue .
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Genshin Impact

@Dragon Lord Dang, you went and for $300 to get Klee? Yikes, I'm not going to go that far. I actually received her in my second 10 set of Wishes, although she's my only 5* other than the Traveler. So far I got Noelle, Bennett, Razor, Beidou in my first 10 set, Klee and Xingqiu for second, Barbara in the fourth and Sucrose in my fifth set. I'm alternating between Klee, Amber, Barbara, Noelle, Beidou, Lisa and Kaeya and as I just got Sucrose I'm trying her out. I know I should drop some at some point especially if I get better characters later. I've got a good battle strategy with Barbara, Kaeya, Lisa/Beidou and Klee/Amber at the moment.

I'm still exploring and planning to reach all of the statues my map has access to before I go on to the next main quest, although I'm not even Adventure Level 18 yet so I've got some time til then. Found a tough battle which is in the Chi of Guyun quest, almost beat it but started to run out of healing items so had to bail. Going to return now then continue exploring.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Genshin Impact

@Dragon Lord Dang, you went and for $300 to get Klee? Yikes, I'm not going to go that far. I actually received her in my second 10 set of Wishes, although she's my only 5* other than the Traveler. So far I got Noelle, Bennett, Razor, Beidou in my first 10 set, Klee and Xingqiu for second, Barbara in the fourth and Sucrose in my fifth set. I'm alternating between Klee, Amber, Barbara, Noelle, Beidou, Lisa and Kaeya and as I just got Sucrose I'm trying her out. I know I should drop some at some point especially if I get better characters later. I've got a good battle strategy with Barbara, Kaeya, Lisa/Beidou and Klee/Amber at the moment.

I'm still exploring and planning to reach all of the statues my map has access to before I go on to the next main quest, although I'm not even Adventure Level 18 yet so I've got some time til then. Found a tough battle which is in the Chi of Guyun quest, almost beat it but started to run out of healing items so had to bail. Going to return now then continue exploring.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Transistor (NS)
Hoped I would enjoy this game and ended up just not caring about it and stopped playing after the Spine of the World boss. Just too much bullshit with being defenseless and punished all the time with nothing to incentivise me to keep going or learning how to get around the constant punishment.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Transistor (NS)
Hoped I would enjoy this game and ended up just not caring about it and stopped playing after the Spine of the World boss. Just too much bullshit with being defenseless and punished all the time with nothing to incentivise me to keep going or learning how to get around the constant punishment.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
I don't think I've played any games today, so the last game I played would be Civilization V, which I played yesterday afternoon Tongue .

I finally finished my India game that I started all the way back in April. I was doing a Science victory - but, about five turns before I finished my spaceship, Russia declared war on me, so I got to throw some nukes at them before winning the game!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
I don't think I've played any games today, so the last game I played would be Civilization V, which I played yesterday afternoon Tongue .

I finally finished my India game that I started all the way back in April. I was doing a Science victory - but, about five turns before I finished my spaceship, Russia declared war on me, so I got to throw some nukes at them before winning the game!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 2nd, 2020, 02:10 AM)Kyng Wrote:
...about five turns before I finished my spaceship, Russia declared war on me, so I got to throw some nukes at them before winning the game!
They declared war on you for having a spaceship built before them? XD

Minecraft 1.16.1 (PC)
Haven't played in a while because my laptop wasn't really making it feasible and I had a lot of other games I was playing, but I've been feeling creative so went back to this. I'm just doing landscaping outside my Nether/End portal building that I made a month or more ago.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 2nd, 2020, 02:10 AM)Kyng Wrote:
...about five turns before I finished my spaceship, Russia declared war on me, so I got to throw some nukes at them before winning the game!

Minecraft 1.16.1 (PC)
Haven't played in a while because my laptop wasn't really making it feasible and I had a lot of other games I was playing, but I've been feeling creative so went back to this. I'm just doing landscaping outside my Nether/End portal building that I made a month or more ago.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
(Nov 9th, 2020, 07:15 PM)Moonface Wrote:
[quote="Kyng" pid='13113' dateline='1604279408']

Pretty much. I assume they noticed I was on the verge of winning the game, and declared war on me in a last-ditch attempt to stop me from winning Tongue .

Anyway, I just played Civilization VI. This is my first game with the 'Gathering Storm' expansion, which adds a bunch of climate-related events like floods and dust storms. I have to admit, I'm not entirely sold on these: they're pretty random, and it's irritating to have to deal with the consequences when they do come >_< .

Still, my game is going pretty well. I'm playing as Mali, and I've conquered several Greek cities down the west coast of my continent:

[Image: 2DD144E24EF5B55070707DCF4FE2448EA33F6201]
Kyng Offline
Rookie
(Nov 9th, 2020, 07:15 PM)Moonface Wrote:
[quote="Kyng" pid='13113' dateline='1604279408']

Pretty much. I assume they noticed I was on the verge of winning the game, and declared war on me in a last-ditch attempt to stop me from winning Tongue .

Anyway, I just played Civilization VI. This is my first game with the 'Gathering Storm' expansion, which adds a bunch of climate-related events like floods and dust storms. I have to admit, I'm not entirely sold on these: they're pretty random, and it's irritating to have to deal with the consequences when they do come >_< .

Still, my game is going pretty well. I'm playing as Mali, and I've conquered several Greek cities down the west coast of my continent:

[Image: 2DD144E24EF5B55070707DCF4FE2448EA33F6201]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Genshin Impact

I've recieved Xiangling and Ningguang from Wishes and progressed some more quests while also running about doing other such things. My main team are at lv 35 at the moment, would've been higher if I played the last two days. At the moment my B team is Amber, Beidou, Sucrose and Ningguang at varying a bit lower. I want a bow user in my A team and am unsure who to replace as I still like the dynamic I have with the four. Keep thinking Kaeya but then I won't have anyone who can go in close, so maybe Lisa. I tried out Childe but his style isn't not for me.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Playing online more as my Online Membership usage will end in December, damn it's been too quick. Still can't get anyone but Zelda to Elite Smash, although I think I can with Wii Fit Trainer as my points is very close but I haven't used her online recently. Really want Dark Pit, Toon Link and Ike to get in there too at least and also increase Zelda's GSP as it's on the brink (WFT is in the 7,600,000's and Zelda is 7,700,000's).
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Genshin Impact

I've recieved Xiangling and Ningguang from Wishes and progressed some more quests while also running about doing other such things. My main team are at lv 35 at the moment, would've been higher if I played the last two days. At the moment my B team is Amber, Beidou, Sucrose and Ningguang at varying a bit lower. I want a bow user in my A team and am unsure who to replace as I still like the dynamic I have with the four. Keep thinking Kaeya but then I won't have anyone who can go in close, so maybe Lisa. I tried out Childe but his style isn't not for me.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Playing online more as my Online Membership usage will end in December, damn it's been too quick. Still can't get anyone but Zelda to Elite Smash, although I think I can with Wii Fit Trainer as my points is very close but I haven't used her online recently. Really want Dark Pit, Toon Link and Ike to get in there too at least and also increase Zelda's GSP as it's on the brink (WFT is in the 7,600,000's and Zelda is 7,700,000's).
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Transport Fever

I went back to this, and I've spent most of my gaming time over the past couple of weeks on it. This time, I'm playing in the Fraser Valley (basically, Vancouver and the surrounding area).

I started in the year 1850, ad I'm up to 1905 now, so I'm 55 years into my game. So far, things are going pretty well: I've connected Vancouver to most of its suburbs and the surrounding towns, and I'm making quite a bit of money from passenger trains. I'm not hauling a whole lot of freight yet, though: most of that is in the mountainous eastern part of the map, which is going to have to wait until I have enough money for massive infrastructure projects...
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Transport Fever

I went back to this, and I've spent most of my gaming time over the past couple of weeks on it. This time, I'm playing in the Fraser Valley (basically, Vancouver and the surrounding area).

I started in the year 1850, ad I'm up to 1905 now, so I'm 55 years into my game. So far, things are going pretty well: I've connected Vancouver to most of its suburbs and the surrounding towns, and I'm making quite a bit of money from passenger trains. I'm not hauling a whole lot of freight yet, though: most of that is in the mountainous eastern part of the map, which is going to have to wait until I have enough money for massive infrastructure projects...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 771 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 4,310 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,205 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,899 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface