Last Game You Played
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,956
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Ball Revamped II

Just did a casual run of this classic Flash game, via BlueMaxima's Flashpoint. I completed the game in 526 seconds, which is a little off my fastest ever run (514 seconds), but still comfortably enough to beat the creator's time of 581 seconds!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,956 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Ball Revamped II

Just did a casual run of this classic Flash game, via BlueMaxima's Flashpoint. I completed the game in 526 seconds, which is a little off my fastest ever run (514 seconds), but still comfortably enough to beat the creator's time of 581 seconds!
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,752
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Ys IX: Monstrum Nox (PS4)

Finished the Platinum last night before going to bed. Overall good game. Gameplay was extremely fun, characters were wonderful, exploring was fantastic. Story took a nosedive after the plot twist and the ending could have been better, but at least the ending didn't leave as bad of a taste in my mouth as 8's did. Overall good experience though. Looking forward to when Ys X comes around.

Xenon Valkyrie+ (Vita)

I've only been playing this in short bursts, but the game is pretty fun, and has a good level of challenge. It's a nice little gem and definitely a worthwhile pick up for anyone who enjoys challenging Metroidvania/Roguelike games.

Genshin Impact (PS4)

Finished up the current event stuff a couple of days ago and now just continuing to work on improving my team comps. We have another small event coming up that sounds like it's going to be kind of a battle arena thing, so that sounds promising. Hoping it'll end up being a gauntlet fight where you have to go through 5+ waves of enemies, instead of just being one wave or against one Elite/Boss opponent.

Azur Lane/Arknights has just been more of the daily grinds for now. Nothing too much going on in either one at the moment other than a re-run of a large event in Azur Lane.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,752 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Ys IX: Monstrum Nox (PS4)

Finished the Platinum last night before going to bed. Overall good game. Gameplay was extremely fun, characters were wonderful, exploring was fantastic. Story took a nosedive after the plot twist and the ending could have been better, but at least the ending didn't leave as bad of a taste in my mouth as 8's did. Overall good experience though. Looking forward to when Ys X comes around.

Xenon Valkyrie+ (Vita)

I've only been playing this in short bursts, but the game is pretty fun, and has a good level of challenge. It's a nice little gem and definitely a worthwhile pick up for anyone who enjoys challenging Metroidvania/Roguelike games.

Genshin Impact (PS4)

Finished up the current event stuff a couple of days ago and now just continuing to work on improving my team comps. We have another small event coming up that sounds like it's going to be kind of a battle arena thing, so that sounds promising. Hoping it'll end up being a gauntlet fight where you have to go through 5+ waves of enemies, instead of just being one wave or against one Elite/Boss opponent.

Azur Lane/Arknights has just been more of the daily grinds for now. Nothing too much going on in either one at the moment other than a re-run of a large event in Azur Lane.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,507
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time (PS3)
Been progressing through this after going through Tools of Destruction and Quest for Booty. I'm looking forward to beating this so I can finally play Into The Nexus, which I've never played before. Grin

Minecraft (PC)
Just been doing minor work on the base in the forum multi-player server after completing another bathroom and the kitchen about a week ago.

The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Another day, another daily run where I die before leaving the first floor. After that I started up a run with the hope of completing Mum's Knife to access the DLC bosses, but I died before I could get the third piece of it. Sad
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,507 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time (PS3)
Been progressing through this after going through Tools of Destruction and Quest for Booty. I'm looking forward to beating this so I can finally play Into The Nexus, which I've never played before. Grin

Minecraft (PC)
Just been doing minor work on the base in the forum multi-player server after completing another bathroom and the kitchen about a week ago.

The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Another day, another daily run where I die before leaving the first floor. After that I started up a run with the hope of completing Mum's Knife to access the DLC bosses, but I died before I could get the third piece of it. Sad
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Genshin Impact

Daily stuff, event stuff. Completed Hangouts (I left them for a while), latest Archon Quest, got to Adventure Rank 50, got Rosaria, slowly getting area completions up. I still have nowhere on 100% so still places I need to explore and find chests. Haven't bothered to use the item that helps find treasure, did use the items to find the Anemoculus (only 2 needed) and Geoculus (10 needed but found one as two were close together). This was because I was dumb when first exploring Liyue, only cared for reaching Waypoints and couldn't be bothered with some Geoculus I came across. Don't know why as there's always a method of retrieving them. Also was slack on Requests and Bounties so almost getting to lv 8 reputation on Liyue but only lv 6 for Monstadt. I've done the quests for each of those though. I need mah Gliders. Wonder if there'll ever be 5-star Gliders...although can't imagine what they'd have over 4-star so nah? Eh.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Genshin Impact

Daily stuff, event stuff. Completed Hangouts (I left them for a while), latest Archon Quest, got to Adventure Rank 50, got Rosaria, slowly getting area completions up. I still have nowhere on 100% so still places I need to explore and find chests. Haven't bothered to use the item that helps find treasure, did use the items to find the Anemoculus (only 2 needed) and Geoculus (10 needed but found one as two were close together). This was because I was dumb when first exploring Liyue, only cared for reaching Waypoints and couldn't be bothered with some Geoculus I came across. Don't know why as there's always a method of retrieving them. Also was slack on Requests and Bounties so almost getting to lv 8 reputation on Liyue but only lv 6 for Monstadt. I've done the quests for each of those though. I need mah Gliders. Wonder if there'll ever be 5-star Gliders...although can't imagine what they'd have over 4-star so nah? Eh.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Civilization VI

I'm playing as Rome, and trying to do a Domination Victory. Sadly, I'm bad at that victory type, and it shows: I'm in the Renaissance Era, and I've managed to capture exactly one enemy city so far. And my unique unit is obsolete, so I've missed my best chance to capture more >_< .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Civilization VI

I'm playing as Rome, and trying to do a Domination Victory. Sadly, I'm bad at that victory type, and it shows: I'm in the Renaissance Era, and I've managed to capture exactly one enemy city so far. And my unique unit is obsolete, so I've missed my best chance to capture more >_< .
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,207
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Have you ever played Total War, @Kyng ? Been watching a bit of it lately and it reminds me of Civ.

Pokémon Crystal:
Preparing for my inevitable Elite Four loss, but after watching TheDragonFeeney beat it tonight with a team much weaker than my own, I may have a chance. Just wish I could evolve my Poliwhirl and Haunter myself. Well, I could Poliwhirl, but the chances of my acquisition of a Water Stone is super low before Kanto. Haunter, well, I need to trade. LOL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,207 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Have you ever played Total War, @Kyng ? Been watching a bit of it lately and it reminds me of Civ.

Pokémon Crystal:
Preparing for my inevitable Elite Four loss, but after watching TheDragonFeeney beat it tonight with a team much weaker than my own, I may have a chance. Just wish I could evolve my Poliwhirl and Haunter myself. Well, I could Poliwhirl, but the chances of my acquisition of a Water Stone is super low before Kanto. Haunter, well, I need to trade. LOL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus (PS3)
Finished this last night, and the whole time I felt like I was playing a port of a handheld game, and discovered this game was also made for Vita, so that explains my feeling. LOL
I don't really feel this game was a closure to the Future saga though. It doesn't have anything to add to Ratchet or Clank's characters and nothing would be missing if the game just never happens. Crack in Time was a much better closure.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus (PS3)
Finished this last night, and the whole time I felt like I was playing a port of a handheld game, and discovered this game was also made for Vita, so that explains my feeling. LOL
I don't really feel this game was a closure to the Future saga though. It doesn't have anything to add to Ratchet or Clank's characters and nothing would be missing if the game just never happens. Crack in Time was a much better closure.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Super Neptunia RPG (PS4)

Finished up the platinum for this the other day. Overall the game was alright. Had the usual silly story that is present in Neptunia games. Performance wise the game was pretty awful. It wasn't developed by Compile Heart like usual, but rather was developed by a French Canadian studio that Idea Factory and Compile Heart were collaborating with. You can tell it was their first console game pretty easily, as they obviously had no clue how to get the game to run decently. Probably my least favorite of the Neptunia spin-off games so far just because of the performance issues.

Child of Light (PS4)

Have NieR coming this week, so needed something to play that I could finish quickly in just a day or two. This is a quick 6-ish hour platinum, so decided to go with it. So far the game is okay. I don't really like the combat at all, and that's a major drawback. I can see why people were so mixed with their views on the game, it's definitely a game that you either really like, or you just don't. Right now I'm leaning more towards it being a forgettable play through.

Arknights (Mobile)

Just finishing up with our current event. Got the store cleared last night and now it's just back to the usual daily grinds until the next story chapter/event comes out. I think we should be getting Chapter 8 sometime soon, so I'm looking forward to that. Otherwise, not much to report on here.

Azur Lane (Mobile)

Meanwhile, we're about to go into our next major event in AL, starting tomorrow. I'm in need of grinding out lots of exp for PR ships, so I welcome an event to grind super hard to achieve that (each PR ship requires you to accumulate a total of 3 million exp with different types of ships, so it can take a while).

Disgaea RPG (Mobile)

This one released about a week ago, and even though I missed the release by a couple of days, I decided to give it a try since I love the Disgaea series. So far it's pretty good. I was worried about how grindy it might be and how hard it might be to get your team leveled/geared up for harder content without spending money on the game, but it's pretty easy. In just a few days of playing I'm already getting my team up to level 700+. So I might stick with it for a while because of that. It also helps that they gave out Etna, one of my favorite Disgaea characters, for free as a launch bonus, so I was able to get her going pretty good. They also released a banner for Usalia, which is one of my other absolute favorites, and I was able to get her, so I'm in a pretty happy spot with the game right now.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Super Neptunia RPG (PS4)

Finished up the platinum for this the other day. Overall the game was alright. Had the usual silly story that is present in Neptunia games. Performance wise the game was pretty awful. It wasn't developed by Compile Heart like usual, but rather was developed by a French Canadian studio that Idea Factory and Compile Heart were collaborating with. You can tell it was their first console game pretty easily, as they obviously had no clue how to get the game to run decently. Probably my least favorite of the Neptunia spin-off games so far just because of the performance issues.

Child of Light (PS4)

Have NieR coming this week, so needed something to play that I could finish quickly in just a day or two. This is a quick 6-ish hour platinum, so decided to go with it. So far the game is okay. I don't really like the combat at all, and that's a major drawback. I can see why people were so mixed with their views on the game, it's definitely a game that you either really like, or you just don't. Right now I'm leaning more towards it being a forgettable play through.

Arknights (Mobile)

Just finishing up with our current event. Got the store cleared last night and now it's just back to the usual daily grinds until the next story chapter/event comes out. I think we should be getting Chapter 8 sometime soon, so I'm looking forward to that. Otherwise, not much to report on here.

Azur Lane (Mobile)

Meanwhile, we're about to go into our next major event in AL, starting tomorrow. I'm in need of grinding out lots of exp for PR ships, so I welcome an event to grind super hard to achieve that (each PR ship requires you to accumulate a total of 3 million exp with different types of ships, so it can take a while).

Disgaea RPG (Mobile)

This one released about a week ago, and even though I missed the release by a couple of days, I decided to give it a try since I love the Disgaea series. So far it's pretty good. I was worried about how grindy it might be and how hard it might be to get your team leveled/geared up for harder content without spending money on the game, but it's pretty easy. In just a few days of playing I'm already getting my team up to level 700+. So I might stick with it for a while because of that. It also helps that they gave out Etna, one of my favorite Disgaea characters, for free as a launch bonus, so I was able to get her going pretty good. They also released a banner for Usalia, which is one of my other absolute favorites, and I was able to get her, so I'm in a pretty happy spot with the game right now.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Minecraft (PC)
Finished up on the first part of the exterior terraforming on the base in the board server with @ShiraNoMai. I always forget how tedious it is making trees by hand in survival. x.x

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Minecraft (PC)
Finished up on the first part of the exterior terraforming on the base in the board server with @ShiraNoMai. I always forget how tedious it is making trees by hand in survival. x.x
Kyng Offline
Rookie
(Apr 20th, 2021, 03:34 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Pokémon Crystal:

Yes, I've played a bit of Shogun 2 and a bit of Rome, but never really got into either one. I guess I'm too peaceful Tongue . 

Anyway, the last game I played was Minecraft. I just finished building this house: 

[Image: MM6o38Y.png]

Quite simple, but it is my first non-shack house in this game, so that's fine Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
(Apr 20th, 2021, 03:34 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Pokémon Crystal:

Yes, I've played a bit of Shogun 2 and a bit of Rome, but never really got into either one. I guess I'm too peaceful Tongue . 

Anyway, the last game I played was Minecraft. I just finished building this house: 

Quite simple, but it is my first non-shack house in this game, so that's fine Tongue .
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Child of Light (PS4)

As I said in the General Game Chat thread, this game is pretty awful. Would not recommend buying it unless you can get it for like $5.

The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince (PS4)

Since I had to go NieR-less this weekend, decided I'd start this up and finally play it, since it's a very short game. Loved it as well, very comfy game, enjoyable gameplay and fun puzzles for the most part. Only took like 6-8 hours for the platinum.

Blasphemous (PS4)

Started this up since I finished the above game so quickly and this game can be a decent game to play on the side along with NieR. It's a Souls-like Metroidvania, and so far it's pretty fun. I'm not too far into it yet, but it reminds me of Salt & Sanctuary in some ways, which I enjoy. The first boss in the game was a bit of a disappointing pushover, so hopefully the second boss will ramp things up a bit.

Xenon Valkyrie+ (Vita)

Lost a really good run in this today because I was low on HP and the game spawned a spike enemy on the exit teleporter, which made me unable to see that it was there. It's very irritating that they allow that enemy to spawn in those spots. Especially when it costs you a run in which you got weapons with good damage on them, instead of being stuck with single digit damage weapons the entire game.

And of course the usual stuff in my mobile games. Grinding out new event in Azur Lane, preparing for new story chapter this week in Arknights, and just doing whatever in Disgaea RPG because I'm still learning all the little details of the game.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Child of Light (PS4)

As I said in the General Game Chat thread, this game is pretty awful. Would not recommend buying it unless you can get it for like $5.

The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince (PS4)

Since I had to go NieR-less this weekend, decided I'd start this up and finally play it, since it's a very short game. Loved it as well, very comfy game, enjoyable gameplay and fun puzzles for the most part. Only took like 6-8 hours for the platinum.

Blasphemous (PS4)

Started this up since I finished the above game so quickly and this game can be a decent game to play on the side along with NieR. It's a Souls-like Metroidvania, and so far it's pretty fun. I'm not too far into it yet, but it reminds me of Salt & Sanctuary in some ways, which I enjoy. The first boss in the game was a bit of a disappointing pushover, so hopefully the second boss will ramp things up a bit.

Xenon Valkyrie+ (Vita)

Lost a really good run in this today because I was low on HP and the game spawned a spike enemy on the exit teleporter, which made me unable to see that it was there. It's very irritating that they allow that enemy to spawn in those spots. Especially when it costs you a run in which you got weapons with good damage on them, instead of being stuck with single digit damage weapons the entire game.

And of course the usual stuff in my mobile games. Grinding out new event in Azur Lane, preparing for new story chapter this week in Arknights, and just doing whatever in Disgaea RPG because I'm still learning all the little details of the game.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 25th, 2021, 11:23 PM)Kyng Wrote:

You could hang lanterns off the corners under the roof to light up the exterior a lot without needing to spam torches on the walls or floors to get a similar result. Maybe also put some leaf blocks under the windows outside to dress it up a little. ^_^

The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Tried doing the daily run, got greedy and died because of it. Not as bad as yesterday where the game teleported me into a room with an enemy right on the doorway, so I died before I could even do anything. Hmph
I did manage to get a pretty powerful run with Bethany and cleared my first run with her, so at least my luck wasn't all bad with the game lately. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

You could hang lanterns off the corners under the roof to light up the exterior a lot without needing to spam torches on the walls or floors to get a similar result. Maybe also put some leaf blocks under the windows outside to dress it up a little. ^_^

The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Tried doing the daily run, got greedy and died because of it. Not as bad as yesterday where the game teleported me into a room with an enemy right on the doorway, so I died before I could even do anything. Hmph
I did manage to get a pretty powerful run with Bethany and cleared my first run with her, so at least my luck wasn't all bad with the game lately. XD
Kyng Offline
Rookie
(Apr 28th, 2021, 08:11 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Good idea Smile . That'll probably be the next thing: I do have some lanterns on the inside, but the outside is still using torches for now Tongue .

The last game I played was (once again) Minecraft on this server, but I didn't do any more work on the house itself. I added some farms, and tidied up the Nether a bit.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
(Apr 28th, 2021, 08:11 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Good idea Smile . That'll probably be the next thing: I do have some lanterns on the inside, but the outside is still using torches for now Tongue .

The last game I played was (once again) Minecraft on this server, but I didn't do any more work on the house itself. I added some farms, and tidied up the Nether a bit.
Ladybyrd402 Offline
This Is The Way
Currently Playing
Fortnite
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo Switch
XP: 715
Fortnite on my Nintendo Switch
[Image: tHRtXPkabmhykpwPASvF.jpg]
Ladybyrd402 Offline
This Is The Way
Currently Playing
Fortnite
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo Switch
XP: 715
Fortnite on my Nintendo Switch
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Genshin Impact

I probably need to go back on my Switch since I haven't played on it in either almost a month or over that, only to look at the "news" on it and to turn it off as it's plugged in when I bother to turn off the mains in my room. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Genshin Impact

I probably need to go back on my Switch since I haven't played on it in either almost a month or over that, only to look at the "news" on it and to turn it off as it's plugged in when I bother to turn off the mains in my room. XD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 773 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 4,334 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,232 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,907 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface