Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
It turns out it's not an alien exactly, I just thought it looked like one when it turned into an adult. It's Zuchitchi or something. Here's an image to show what it looks like: 3rd row, 3rd character

Ignore the link name, they're obviously not "new". There's more it it's the biggest and best image I've found of what this one became. It does have to eyes, but only when it looks toward the screen, and I think it loses an eye when looking to the right or left, yet the only way it signifies that is through removing an eye. XD It likes to go to bed at 11PM which is annoying as I wanted to go to bed before then last night, my sister was already asleep so up to me to turn it's light off and remove the poop it made at 10:55, and I was about to fall asleep myself and had to force myself to stay awake. The night before I missed the poo it made, and you have to clear that before the Zuchitchi goes to bed, otherwise it stays there. Even if I used the option to clear, it won't let you then. LOL It sleeps for 12 hours and just got up. (11AM now)

Ah, it was Barb. Since it ended, I'll check out what he had at the end for his team anyway.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
It turns out it's not an alien exactly, I just thought it looked like one when it turned into an adult. It's Zuchitchi or something. Here's an image to show what it looks like: 3rd row, 3rd character

Ignore the link name, they're obviously not "new". There's more it it's the biggest and best image I've found of what this one became. It does have to eyes, but only when it looks toward the screen, and I think it loses an eye when looking to the right or left, yet the only way it signifies that is through removing an eye. XD It likes to go to bed at 11PM which is annoying as I wanted to go to bed before then last night, my sister was already asleep so up to me to turn it's light off and remove the poop it made at 10:55, and I was about to fall asleep myself and had to force myself to stay awake. The night before I missed the poo it made, and you have to clear that before the Zuchitchi goes to bed, otherwise it stays there. Even if I used the option to clear, it won't let you then. LOL It sleeps for 12 hours and just got up. (11AM now)

Ah, it was Barb. Since it ended, I'll check out what he had at the end for his team anyway.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Here's the timestamp on his YouTube video of his playthrough where I'm caught & named. I lasted about an hour in the run ROFL He doesn't have the end of his run up yet on YouTube but when he does, at the very least watch his Elite Four run. Easily the best part of the whole playthrough LOL

Also it looks like it's spelled "Zukiichi" from that image. Still, very cute honestly, despite being a.... thing. God I forgot how much of an actual chore it was to raise those things. I always thought Neopets were needy, but then seeing those and their "push notifications" from back then, gosh. Hope you're still enjoying it haha

Currently stuck on this level in Super Monkey Ball HD. Boiling Pot was such a hard world, I forgot. Confused
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Here's the timestamp on his YouTube video of his playthrough where I'm caught & named. I lasted about an hour in the run ROFL He doesn't have the end of his run up yet on YouTube but when he does, at the very least watch his Elite Four run. Easily the best part of the whole playthrough LOL

Also it looks like it's spelled "Zukiichi" from that image. Still, very cute honestly, despite being a.... thing. God I forgot how much of an actual chore it was to raise those things. I always thought Neopets were needy, but then seeing those and their "push notifications" from back then, gosh. Hope you're still enjoying it haha

Currently stuck on this level in Super Monkey Ball HD. Boiling Pot was such a hard world, I forgot. Confused
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
A Hat in Time (PS4)
Been playing so much of this and loving every minute of it! It also has way darker humour than I expected it to have given its aesthetic. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
A Hat in Time (PS4)
Been playing so much of this and loving every minute of it! It also has way darker humour than I expected it to have given its aesthetic. XD
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
(Nov 22nd, 2021, 08:55 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
@ShiraNoMai : I didn't see the battery exactly, but know it hadn't leaked or gone horrible how you'd expect a battery left for ages might turn out. Although it was a tiny circle battery, so maybe they don't leak. Although yes, still works fine. The update on how the current Tamagotchi...being is is that is stopped floating and grew legs, stayed like that for the past two days or so, although both me and sister had neglected it for a number hours today and it turned into a bug like alien fly thing! I haven't seen that before. ROFL

Oh also, who was the streamer and is there a full image of what happened or has happened so far if the run hasn't finished yet? At least you got to evolve. XD

@Kyng : Is it hard or easy to get a good approval rating in that game, do you know?

Not too hard: I'm usually above 60%, and I've made it into the 90s on occasion. 

Anyway, the last game I played would have been Cities: Skylines. I'm trying to re-model my inner city to improve the flow of traffic. For example, in this before-and-after picture, I've added a new roundabout (so that traffic coming from the main highway splits three ways instead of two), and added a bunch of footpaths to encourage walking and cycling. I also made some of the streets narrower - but, even so, they're handling the traffic much better:

Now I just need to do something similar in the other segments!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
(Nov 22nd, 2021, 08:55 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
@ShiraNoMai : I didn't see the battery exactly, but know it hadn't leaked or gone horrible how you'd expect a battery left for ages might turn out. Although it was a tiny circle battery, so maybe they don't leak. Although yes, still works fine. The update on how the current Tamagotchi...being is is that is stopped floating and grew legs, stayed like that for the past two days or so, although both me and sister had neglected it for a number hours today and it turned into a bug like alien fly thing! I haven't seen that before. ROFL

Oh also, who was the streamer and is there a full image of what happened or has happened so far if the run hasn't finished yet? At least you got to evolve. XD

@Kyng : Is it hard or easy to get a good approval rating in that game, do you know?

Not too hard: I'm usually above 60%, and I've made it into the 90s on occasion. 

Anyway, the last game I played would have been Cities: Skylines. I'm trying to re-model my inner city to improve the flow of traffic. For example, in this before-and-after picture, I've added a new roundabout (so that traffic coming from the main highway splits three ways instead of two), and added a bunch of footpaths to encourage walking and cycling. I also made some of the streets narrower - but, even so, they're handling the traffic much better:

Now I just need to do something similar in the other segments!
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Man, I feel like I could really get into a game like Cities: Skylines. I probably shouldn't--knowing me, I'd be stuck there for ages on a whole cityplan XD

(Nov 26th, 2021, 09:13 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Also, finding this video made me notice a crucial detail in the secret ease of that level. Those sneaky bastards. I was looking for an alternative switch, which is usually behind the start of the level (or behind the portal), but it was in neither of those places so I didn't think to look elsewhere and concluded that maybe they hadn't included an alt for some reason on this level. Lo and behold, a middle platform between the portal and the top juncture is a regular Play button. God I was so mad XD On 7-5 now and wanna rip my hair out yet again. I feel like I quit SMB2 around this world and I can see why ROFL
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Man, I feel like I could really get into a game like Cities: Skylines. I probably shouldn't--knowing me, I'd be stuck there for ages on a whole cityplan XD

(Nov 26th, 2021, 09:13 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Also, finding this video made me notice a crucial detail in the secret ease of that level. Those sneaky bastards. I was looking for an alternative switch, which is usually behind the start of the level (or behind the portal), but it was in neither of those places so I didn't think to look elsewhere and concluded that maybe they hadn't included an alt for some reason on this level. Lo and behold, a middle platform between the portal and the top juncture is a regular Play button. God I was so mad XD On 7-5 now and wanna rip my hair out yet again. I feel like I quit SMB2 around this world and I can see why ROFL
Kyng Offline
Rookie
(Nov 30th, 2021, 05:24 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Yes, I often have to be careful with these things!!! Part of the reason why I don't play much Transport Fever these days is so that I don't get obsessed with it Tongue .

Anyway, the last game I played was Civilization VI. I was playing as the Inca, and going for a Religious Victory. I'd converted everyone except Scythia and Sumeria... but then, both of those civs declared war on me >_< . Scythia didn't put up much resistance - but Sumeria's army made it impossible for me to convert their remaining cities. Fortunately, it wasn't too long before I was able to conclude a peace treaty, convert their remaining cities, and win the game Grin !
Kyng Offline
Rookie
(Nov 30th, 2021, 05:24 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Yes, I often have to be careful with these things!!! Part of the reason why I don't play much Transport Fever these days is so that I don't get obsessed with it Tongue .

Anyway, the last game I played was Civilization VI. I was playing as the Inca, and going for a Religious Victory. I'd converted everyone except Scythia and Sumeria... but then, both of those civs declared war on me >_< . Scythia didn't put up much resistance - but Sumeria's army made it impossible for me to convert their remaining cities. Fortunately, it wasn't too long before I was able to conclude a peace treaty, convert their remaining cities, and win the game Grin !
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Left 4 Dead 2
No idea why I picked this up again today, and I managed to last about an hour before being bored. Whistle

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Left 4 Dead 2
No idea why I picked this up again today, and I managed to last about an hour before being bored. Whistle
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728
Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
Minoria (PC)

Fun little metroidvania. love the art style. wasn't too hard to finish but I really want to kill the bosses without taking damage for the special drops but I haven't been able to succeed yet.

Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728 Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
Minoria (PC)

Fun little metroidvania. love the art style. wasn't too hard to finish but I really want to kill the bosses without taking damage for the special drops but I haven't been able to succeed yet.

Cory Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,255
Pokemon GO, which will always usually be the answer.
Cory Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Finally managed to get some unlocks with Jacob & Esau, the most notable of which is Rock Bottom. Grin

A Hat in Time (PS4)
Haven't played this in a while but picked it up again last night. I beat the Arctic Cruise chapter fully so now I just have the Nyakuza Metro chapter left and then it'll just be going through all of the Death Wish DLC levels.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Finally managed to get some unlocks with Jacob & Esau, the most notable of which is Rock Bottom. Grin

A Hat in Time (PS4)
Haven't played this in a while but picked it up again last night. I beat the Arctic Cruise chapter fully so now I just have the Nyakuza Metro chapter left and then it'll just be going through all of the Death Wish DLC levels.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Civilization V

I started a new game with my sister, since she's at home now. We're playing as a team, with her playing as Brazil, and me playing as Denmark.

Our early expansion has been quite slow: I only had two cities at the end of the first 100 turns; I got the last available religion; and she didn't get one at all. However, the Maya then settled a new city a long way from their capital... and right next to my sister's Tongue . Since it was so poorly-defended, we teamed up and took it off them. (The Mayans did eventually bring some more units over to defend it - but by then, it was too late)

Hopefully, this will give us some momentum!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Civilization V

I started a new game with my sister, since she's at home now. We're playing as a team, with her playing as Brazil, and me playing as Denmark.

Our early expansion has been quite slow: I only had two cities at the end of the first 100 turns; I got the last available religion; and she didn't get one at all. However, the Maya then settled a new city a long way from their capital... and right next to my sister's Tongue . Since it was so poorly-defended, we teamed up and took it off them. (The Mayans did eventually bring some more units over to defend it - but by then, it was too late)

Hopefully, this will give us some momentum!
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Dec 8th, 2021, 05:02 AM)Cory Wrote:
Any cool finds lately, or is it mostly just whatever is around your area?

I haven't played much of anything lately and that makes me sad. Wanna make it a goal of mine to do more of in the next year.
Did play some more Minecraft with Moony today, and we've been making Actual Progress™️ lately! Finally triggered an overworld event and we got access to Elytras! Grin
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Dec 8th, 2021, 05:02 AM)Cory Wrote:

I haven't played much of anything lately and that makes me sad. Wanna make it a goal of mine to do more of in the next year.
Did play some more Minecraft with Moony today, and we've been making Actual Progress™️ lately! Finally triggered an overworld event and we got access to Elytras! Grin
Cory Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
(Dec 20th, 2021, 05:44 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Well, December's Community Day was the previous two-day weekend, so I got some decent Pokemon and not to mention, some shiny's. Though I've attended all of 2021's Community Day's, so I've already gotten all the shinies from this year. I recently got a shiny Glaceon with a Christmas sweater from a raid, which I imagine is pretty rare.

The answer to the thread at hand is the same as before, by the way.
Cory Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
(Dec 20th, 2021, 05:44 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Well, December's Community Day was the previous two-day weekend, so I got some decent Pokemon and not to mention, some shiny's. Though I've attended all of 2021's Community Day's, so I've already gotten all the shinies from this year. I recently got a shiny Glaceon with a Christmas sweater from a raid, which I imagine is pretty rare.

The answer to the thread at hand is the same as before, by the way.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
A Christmas sweater?! Aww that sounds precious as hell. =3

Currently playing Pokemon Brilliant Diamond Version on my Switch since Moony got it for me. Realized I could also do some moderate-intensity cardio while playing this, so I will also continue to play while burning calories! Grin Anyway, just tonight I beat the 2nd gym, not too bad. I was having a harder time with the first gym, moreso cuz I didn't quite have the type match-ups to combat Rock (I chose fire monke starter and there were no Water Pokemon within my grasp yet. I was unaware that Budew were in a field I hadn't gone to yet). Doing much better now that I've covered a lot of my bases.
I'm actually starting to consider just boxing everyone for when I wanna grind a specific Pokemon's levels. I'm getting overleveled so easily with this Exp Share. Which is real fucking funny considering the lack thereof a widespread EXP share in the originals made me be severely underleveled for the Elite Four and I thusly continuously lost at Cynthia. The grind in that game without it is so fucking long and annoying. Getting like 3-5% return with each battle.

This past weekend I went to Arcade Odyssey down in Miami with some friends and we played a variety of machines for the small time we were there for:
Super Monkey Ball Arcade Edition (this was really fun but hard when I'm used to an analogue stick and not joystick)
Panic Park (Moony played this cuz I was out of coins. It's like a competitive short-burst mini game where you have a left-to-right joystick and you can bump into your partner)
Bishi Bashi Channel (this was a 4 player WarioWare-style game but if you didn't make the minimum leaderboard, you'd be kicked out! Very fun and button mashy. I'm glad I swapped out to let someone else play, or else my hands might've been in great pain like everyone else's :lol )

Things I wanna try next time: Groove Coaster, Sailor Moon (Fighting Game), DDR Revolution, Project DIVA (after knowing how much @Dragon Lord loves this game), and possibly the "washing machine" rhythm game my friend touts Maimai
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
A Christmas sweater?! Aww that sounds precious as hell. =3

Currently playing Pokemon Brilliant Diamond Version on my Switch since Moony got it for me. Realized I could also do some moderate-intensity cardio while playing this, so I will also continue to play while burning calories! Grin Anyway, just tonight I beat the 2nd gym, not too bad. I was having a harder time with the first gym, moreso cuz I didn't quite have the type match-ups to combat Rock (I chose fire monke starter and there were no Water Pokemon within my grasp yet. I was unaware that Budew were in a field I hadn't gone to yet). Doing much better now that I've covered a lot of my bases.
I'm actually starting to consider just boxing everyone for when I wanna grind a specific Pokemon's levels. I'm getting overleveled so easily with this Exp Share. Which is real fucking funny considering the lack thereof a widespread EXP share in the originals made me be severely underleveled for the Elite Four and I thusly continuously lost at Cynthia. The grind in that game without it is so fucking long and annoying. Getting like 3-5% return with each battle.

This past weekend I went to Arcade Odyssey down in Miami with some friends and we played a variety of machines for the small time we were there for:
Super Monkey Ball Arcade Edition (this was really fun but hard when I'm used to an analogue stick and not joystick)
Panic Park (Moony played this cuz I was out of coins. It's like a competitive short-burst mini game where you have a left-to-right joystick and you can bump into your partner)
Bishi Bashi Channel (this was a 4 player WarioWare-style game but if you didn't make the minimum leaderboard, you'd be kicked out! Very fun and button mashy. I'm glad I swapped out to let someone else play, or else my hands might've been in great pain like everyone else's :lol )

Things I wanna try next time: Groove Coaster, Sailor Moon (Fighting Game), DDR Revolution, Project DIVA (after knowing how much @Dragon Lord loves this game), and possibly the "washing machine" rhythm game my friend touts Maimai
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 29th, 2021, 06:02 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Along with both of these games, I also played on a Star Wars pinball machine which is always fun (because pinball, not Star Wars).

Other games I've recently been playing are:

Metroid Dread (NS)
I think I mentioned in the Metroid thread how far I was, and I haven't played since that post. I love the exploration aspect of it a lot. Grin

Minecraft (PC)
Been playing on a custom map with Shira that's focused around exploration. There's towers around the world you have to locate and link up to a network, and so far I think we have 44% of them. Recently though we keep walking in circles instead of finding new things. Doh

Just doing daily runs. Haven't felt like doing a regular run in a while.

A Hat in Time (PS4)
Finished the Nyakuza DLC (forget if I mentioned I did already) and just been working on more of the Death Wishes. This'll probably be one of my pick up and have a short session games for a while until I beat them all, unless I feel like binging challenges every once in a while.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 29th, 2021, 06:02 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Along with both of these games, I also played on a Star Wars pinball machine which is always fun (because pinball, not Star Wars).

Other games I've recently been playing are:

Metroid Dread (NS)
I think I mentioned in the Metroid thread how far I was, and I haven't played since that post. I love the exploration aspect of it a lot. Grin

Minecraft (PC)
Been playing on a custom map with Shira that's focused around exploration. There's towers around the world you have to locate and link up to a network, and so far I think we have 44% of them. Recently though we keep walking in circles instead of finding new things. Doh

Just doing daily runs. Haven't felt like doing a regular run in a while.

A Hat in Time (PS4)
Finished the Nyakuza DLC (forget if I mentioned I did already) and just been working on more of the Death Wishes. This'll probably be one of my pick up and have a short session games for a while until I beat them all, unless I feel like binging challenges every once in a while.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 729 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 4,242 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,111 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,846 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface