Last Game You Played
Metallix Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Dreams
XP: 2,440
Gran Turismo Sport

Love this game. I’ve never liked playing games online, especially racing games, but this has revolutionized how online racing on consoles works. It’s amazing how many clean races I’ve had with no crashing and there’s nothing more satisfying than putting pressure on the guy in front of you and watch him mess up because of it to take the lead.

It was pretty bare bones when it launched but since then it has had lots of free updates. Car count is 250+ now and it has the most detailed car models in the industry. Haven’t even finished all the single player content either.
Metallix Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Dreams
XP: 2,440
Gran Turismo Sport

Love this game. I’ve never liked playing games online, especially racing games, but this has revolutionized how online racing on consoles works. It’s amazing how many clean races I’ve had with no crashing and there’s nothing more satisfying than putting pressure on the guy in front of you and watch him mess up because of it to take the lead.

It was pretty bare bones when it launched but since then it has had lots of free updates. Car count is 250+ now and it has the most detailed car models in the industry. Haven’t even finished all the single player content either.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Octopath Traveler Nintendo Switch: Finished all but H'annit's chapter 3. Now to open up the world map & do some side-quests yet again for more money & better equipment before I take on most of the bosses in the chapter 4's there are to tackle.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Octopath Traveler Nintendo Switch: Finished all but H'annit's chapter 3. Now to open up the world map & do some side-quests yet again for more money & better equipment before I take on most of the bosses in the chapter 4's there are to tackle.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
(Aug 7th, 2018, 06:00 PM)Moonface Wrote:
(Aug 6th, 2018, 09:16 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Ew. No Man's Sky. Even if it was $10. XD Than again I never played it, so I suppose I can't talk badly about not experiencing it. Don't want to though.
Going into it without the hype built around it has helped, and so far I'm enjoying it as something relaxing to play and chill with. I'm still very early in though so I don't know what else there is for me to discover and how varied the planets are.

Ah, makes sense there then.

Super Bomberman R

Played first planet of Story Mode, beat the 8 levels and Magnet Bomber. Lost 7 lives (max amount the difficulty gives you) from silly mistakes though, and had to spend in-game gems for a Continue to defeat the boss. Oh well.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
(Aug 7th, 2018, 06:00 PM)Moonface Wrote:
(Aug 6th, 2018, 09:16 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Ew. No Man's Sky. Even if it was $10. XD Than again I never played it, so I suppose I can't talk badly about not experiencing it. Don't want to though.
Going into it without the hype built around it has helped, and so far I'm enjoying it as something relaxing to play and chill with. I'm still very early in though so I don't know what else there is for me to discover and how varied the planets are.

Ah, makes sense there then.

Super Bomberman R

Played first planet of Story Mode, beat the 8 levels and Magnet Bomber. Lost 7 lives (max amount the difficulty gives you) from silly mistakes though, and had to spend in-game gems for a Continue to defeat the boss. Oh well.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,939
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Civilization VI

I'm still playing as Poland - and utterly dominating this game. I have 12 cities, whereas I don't think any of the other players have any more than six - and, most other civilisations' capitals are only about as large as my 3rd- or 4th-biggest city.

I'm not even sure whether I'll play this out to completion, since I basically have a 'won' position now.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,939 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Civilization VI

I'm still playing as Poland - and utterly dominating this game. I have 12 cities, whereas I don't think any of the other players have any more than six - and, most other civilisations' capitals are only about as large as my 3rd- or 4th-biggest city.

I'm not even sure whether I'll play this out to completion, since I basically have a 'won' position now.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,619
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Any reason you chose Poland over whatever the other options are?

No Man's Sky (PS4)
Didn't really do much last night except main quests. I was going to build a base but decided I'll make everything on my freighter for now.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,619 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Any reason you chose Poland over whatever the other options are?

No Man's Sky (PS4)
Didn't really do much last night except main quests. I was going to build a base but decided I'll make everything on my freighter for now.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,728
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Death's Gambit PlayStation 4

So, players discovered that there is a debug room left in the game, and they figured out how to enter it. In there, you can do things like get all the items in the game, give yourself infinite HP, increase your damage to absurd amounts, and warp to some bosses/areas even if you can't access them yet.

I also discovered that there's a glitched trophy in the game, preventing anyone from getting the platinum. In addition to experiencing several more crashes during my second day of playing.

So, I decided to say "fuck you" to the game/devs. If they can't take the time to make sure the game works properly, I can't take the time to play it properly. So I used that debug room to give myself all the good shit, and I one-shot everything in the game on my way to getting every trophy except that bugged one. Normally I would never do such a cheap thing to a game, but for once I let the salt flow through me. Maybe if they ever get the game working half-decently, I'll go back and do a legit play through.
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,728 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Death's Gambit PlayStation 4

So, players discovered that there is a debug room left in the game, and they figured out how to enter it. In there, you can do things like get all the items in the game, give yourself infinite HP, increase your damage to absurd amounts, and warp to some bosses/areas even if you can't access them yet.

I also discovered that there's a glitched trophy in the game, preventing anyone from getting the platinum. In addition to experiencing several more crashes during my second day of playing.

So, I decided to say "fuck you" to the game/devs. If they can't take the time to make sure the game works properly, I can't take the time to play it properly. So I used that debug room to give myself all the good shit, and I one-shot everything in the game on my way to getting every trophy except that bugged one. Normally I would never do such a cheap thing to a game, but for once I let the salt flow through me. Maybe if they ever get the game working half-decently, I'll go back and do a legit play through.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Enter mayor Zelda & her town of Fairy. I have a physical copy with a town layout that I loathed. The river was basically like looking at an erratic heart monitor & every folk lived in this tiny section under the river as it looped up. OMG. It only got worse when more folk moved in... So yesterday one more moved in & everyone was packed in like sardines in that one area of town. Ugh, it was horrible. So I had a going away party & gave my other file that's permanent a ton of bells thanks to the extra 2DS I own & erased Twilight Town forever. In its place came the town of Fairy which is so much better by comparison.

Now to catch the elusive Giant Snakehead, & King Salomon. Then I'll have caught every fish in the game for my main file. I already caught all of the deep water fish. I still need to catch a scorpian, spider & a few others to round out the bugs I've caught as well.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Enter mayor Zelda & her town of Fairy. I have a physical copy with a town layout that I loathed. The river was basically like looking at an erratic heart monitor & every folk lived in this tiny section under the river as it looped up. OMG. It only got worse when more folk moved in... So yesterday one more moved in & everyone was packed in like sardines in that one area of town. Ugh, it was horrible. So I had a going away party & gave my other file that's permanent a ton of bells thanks to the extra 2DS I own & erased Twilight Town forever. In its place came the town of Fairy which is so much better by comparison.

Now to catch the elusive Giant Snakehead, & King Salomon. Then I'll have caught every fish in the game for my main file. I already caught all of the deep water fish. I still need to catch a scorpian, spider & a few others to round out the bugs I've caught as well.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@DL: Wow, a glitched trophy? The heck, and with that debug room, I don't blame people for using that nor you. XD

@Queen: Do you have two copies of New Leaf, or can you share across files? Also, how are town layouts decided? Yeah, does sound like you needed to get out for there. XD

Tekken 7

Whoo. Yeah, I've barely been playing any games for the past few weeks now. When I did play T7 last, I got Lee and Lili to Marauder, but also my Lee's rank dropped to Brawler soon after. Played last night with Lee, and played so poorly, I dropped back down to Grand Master. Bah! Think I needed to warm up more after not playing for so long, because I started on promo to Marauder but just...ugh. Meh
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@DL: Wow, a glitched trophy? The heck, and with that debug room, I don't blame people for using that nor you. XD

@Queen: Do you have two copies of New Leaf, or can you share across files? Also, how are town layouts decided? Yeah, does sound like you needed to get out for there. XD

Tekken 7

Whoo. Yeah, I've barely been playing any games for the past few weeks now. When I did play T7 last, I got Lee and Lili to Marauder, but also my Lee's rank dropped to Brawler soon after. Played last night with Lee, and played so poorly, I dropped back down to Grand Master. Bah! Think I needed to warm up more after not playing for so long, because I started on promo to Marauder but just...ugh. Meh
Nemomon Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Hollow Knight
Favourite Platform(s)
NES
XP: 2,285
Recently I started playing the new Shin Megami Tensei game for android (Liberation Dx2). It's an alright game with a lot of content. From what I see there are two game modes, one is storyline about one group of people praising an ancient god, and another group that fights them; and the second game mode is classic SMT game (a labyrinth). We collect demons, humans, upgrade everything we can and are trying to survive. What I like in it is that at times we can read some funny remarks, for example one character tells us that she likes Sammo (Hung) more than Jackie (Chan). It's even more funny if you remember the "Lucky Stars" series of movies. Generally I think this game is worth trying.
Nemomon Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Hollow Knight
Favourite Platform(s)
NES
XP: 2,285
Recently I started playing the new Shin Megami Tensei game for android (Liberation Dx2). It's an alright game with a lot of content. From what I see there are two game modes, one is storyline about one group of people praising an ancient god, and another group that fights them; and the second game mode is classic SMT game (a labyrinth). We collect demons, humans, upgrade everything we can and are trying to survive. What I like in it is that at times we can read some funny remarks, for example one character tells us that she likes Sammo (Hung) more than Jackie (Chan). It's even more funny if you remember the "Lucky Stars" series of movies. Generally I think this game is worth trying.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Shining Resonance Refrain PlayStation 4

At this point I'm just rushing the trophies so I can get this disappointment over with. Just going to get the platinum and then bail out. It's unfortunate that this game turned out so meh, since I was really looking forward to it. It really doesn't do anything well, aside from cute character designs for the females.

Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age PlayStation 4

I've put this on hold for now so I can finish SRR, but what I did play of it so far was alright. Game is a little on the boring side, which doesn't surprise me. That's the same problem I had with Dragon Quest VII. Maybe it'll get less boring, but so far there really isn't anything about the game that stands out. The music is pretty mediocre, character designs are meh (though this is mainly because I greatly dislike the DBZ-style art), gameplay is typical boring Dragon Quest game play, and the voice acting is one of the most horrendous excuses for voice acting I've ever heard in a game (thank god you can completely turn off voice volume). I'll continue to play it to see if anything ends up standing out to me, but so far it's going down the same road as Dragon Quest VII, and if so, then I'll probably end up dropping it not much further in and play something more worthwhile.

Revenant Saga [Vita]

This game continues to be... well, typical Kemco. Super cheesy story, bland characters, terrible story and writing, and super basic gameplay... but for some reason I can't help but find myself wanting to play these games. At least this game offers lots of ways to completely break the game to make it less painful. I have one of my characters set up to hit for 30,000+ damage, while the rest are just barely managing to hit above 1,000.

Star Ocean: Anamnesis [Android]

So the Summer Events have come to a close. In the end I managed to get all four Summer Characters (S. Reimi, S. Sophia, S. Miki, S. Myuria). The character I wanted the most was Summer Reimi, who was part of the second half of the summer events, and thankfully I pulled her on the first day, then proceeded to immediately get her to Limit Break 10. I pulled Summer Sophia at the last minute, when I decided to go completely against everything I've ever said and dropped $80 on the game to get 20,000 gems. I ended up getting her on the first draw of the 10-pull that I did after buying those gems. The rest went into weapon pulls to try to get the new sword that had released for my Summer Reimi. Unfortunately I never did get the sword, but I did get five of the Orbs for Summer Sophia, which allowed me to get that weapon to Uncap 4. Unfortunately I need one more if I want to get it to the max for uncapping, which is 5. That would allow me to get the weapon to level 20. But I'm unlikely to do another weapon pull to try and pull that off, because I'm now in saving mode. The current banner going on is the Valkyrie Profile one, and I don't care about getting either of the VP characters. So I'm saving up all of my gems and character tickets from now until the Halloween Events start, because I am going to go in hard for Halloween Millie. I need Halloween Millie in my life, no matter what it costs me. Whistle

While I wait for that, I'm trying to think of what I want my team to be. Right now I have my Millie (Limit Break 10) and Summer Reimi (Limit Break 10), but I'm switching around the third character a lot, just because I don't have a max limit break character to use there. Right now I have Myuria there, because I did get the new staff for her which makes her Plasma Cyclone even more amazing than it already was. Though I've also used Maria and Claire in that spot as well. Might start using Summer Sophia a bit just to start leveling her up. Don't really need to use her, because I already have my Millie at max limit break and with max stats on her, and there just isn't a need for two healers, but I might just end up leveling her up for fun while I'm rank grinding.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Shining Resonance Refrain PlayStation 4

At this point I'm just rushing the trophies so I can get this disappointment over with. Just going to get the platinum and then bail out. It's unfortunate that this game turned out so meh, since I was really looking forward to it. It really doesn't do anything well, aside from cute character designs for the females.

Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age PlayStation 4

I've put this on hold for now so I can finish SRR, but what I did play of it so far was alright. Game is a little on the boring side, which doesn't surprise me. That's the same problem I had with Dragon Quest VII. Maybe it'll get less boring, but so far there really isn't anything about the game that stands out. The music is pretty mediocre, character designs are meh (though this is mainly because I greatly dislike the DBZ-style art), gameplay is typical boring Dragon Quest game play, and the voice acting is one of the most horrendous excuses for voice acting I've ever heard in a game (thank god you can completely turn off voice volume). I'll continue to play it to see if anything ends up standing out to me, but so far it's going down the same road as Dragon Quest VII, and if so, then I'll probably end up dropping it not much further in and play something more worthwhile.

Revenant Saga [Vita]

This game continues to be... well, typical Kemco. Super cheesy story, bland characters, terrible story and writing, and super basic gameplay... but for some reason I can't help but find myself wanting to play these games. At least this game offers lots of ways to completely break the game to make it less painful. I have one of my characters set up to hit for 30,000+ damage, while the rest are just barely managing to hit above 1,000.

Star Ocean: Anamnesis [Android]

So the Summer Events have come to a close. In the end I managed to get all four Summer Characters (S. Reimi, S. Sophia, S. Miki, S. Myuria). The character I wanted the most was Summer Reimi, who was part of the second half of the summer events, and thankfully I pulled her on the first day, then proceeded to immediately get her to Limit Break 10. I pulled Summer Sophia at the last minute, when I decided to go completely against everything I've ever said and dropped $80 on the game to get 20,000 gems. I ended up getting her on the first draw of the 10-pull that I did after buying those gems. The rest went into weapon pulls to try to get the new sword that had released for my Summer Reimi. Unfortunately I never did get the sword, but I did get five of the Orbs for Summer Sophia, which allowed me to get that weapon to Uncap 4. Unfortunately I need one more if I want to get it to the max for uncapping, which is 5. That would allow me to get the weapon to level 20. But I'm unlikely to do another weapon pull to try and pull that off, because I'm now in saving mode. The current banner going on is the Valkyrie Profile one, and I don't care about getting either of the VP characters. So I'm saving up all of my gems and character tickets from now until the Halloween Events start, because I am going to go in hard for Halloween Millie. I need Halloween Millie in my life, no matter what it costs me. Whistle

While I wait for that, I'm trying to think of what I want my team to be. Right now I have my Millie (Limit Break 10) and Summer Reimi (Limit Break 10), but I'm switching around the third character a lot, just because I don't have a max limit break character to use there. Right now I have Myuria there, because I did get the new staff for her which makes her Plasma Cyclone even more amazing than it already was. Though I've also used Maria and Claire in that spot as well. Might start using Summer Sophia a bit just to start leveling her up. Don't really need to use her, because I already have my Millie at max limit break and with max stats on her, and there just isn't a need for two healers, but I might just end up leveling her up for fun while I'm rank grinding.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Dragon Quest XI: Echos of An Elusive Age PlayStation 4: Personally, with all the issues I may have with it the characters all but make up for it in the end. Erick & Rodalfo are both great & Rodolfo's campiness, I love. But I'm an odd ball gamer I suppose.

(Sep 3rd, 2018, 05:08 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I have a downloaded version of New Leaf & 2 physical copy's. My mom bought me one for a birthday gift, the other one I found in a recycling bin, I had to save it. I erased the files on both & stared new towns. Danville & Twilight Town. Danville is fine so I play when ever, but the other one Twilight Town, the layout wasn't that great impo. So it had to go. Thus the town of Fairy was born.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Dragon Quest XI: Echos of An Elusive Age PlayStation 4: Personally, with all the issues I may have with it the characters all but make up for it in the end. Erick & Rodalfo are both great & Rodolfo's campiness, I love. But I'm an odd ball gamer I suppose.

(Sep 3rd, 2018, 05:08 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I have a downloaded version of New Leaf & 2 physical copy's. My mom bought me one for a birthday gift, the other one I found in a recycling bin, I had to save it. I erased the files on both & stared new towns. Danville & Twilight Town. Danville is fine so I play when ever, but the other one Twilight Town, the layout wasn't that great impo. So it had to go. Thus the town of Fairy was born.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,177
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Pokemon Crystal:
Don't think I commented about this, but when my mom was having her surgery, I had to stay at her place for a few nights to watch over my other kitty, so I brought my 3DS with me. Had the urge to play this game since I haven't played it since, well, I last was in possession of the cart before it was stolen from me, so I bought it on the eShop. I've got already 40 hours into it, at the Lake of Rage after catching the Shiny Gyarados.
I think one thing I completely forget about this version is that you absolutely cannot catch a Mareep (or Flaaffy) without trading. I wound up adding a Bellsprout (now Victreebel) to my team in place of an electric type to check my Water types. I'm severely underleveled for a matchup against Jasmine (who is my next gym) so I've got a bit of grinding to do, but the grinding doesn't seem so bad at this point in the game, I find.

Considering getting Dragon Quest XI after a few reviews/impressions I've heard, but now I'm getting mixed signals here and dunno what to do Hmm
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,177 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Pokemon Crystal:
Don't think I commented about this, but when my mom was having her surgery, I had to stay at her place for a few nights to watch over my other kitty, so I brought my 3DS with me. Had the urge to play this game since I haven't played it since, well, I last was in possession of the cart before it was stolen from me, so I bought it on the eShop. I've got already 40 hours into it, at the Lake of Rage after catching the Shiny Gyarados.
I think one thing I completely forget about this version is that you absolutely cannot catch a Mareep (or Flaaffy) without trading. I wound up adding a Bellsprout (now Victreebel) to my team in place of an electric type to check my Water types. I'm severely underleveled for a matchup against Jasmine (who is my next gym) so I've got a bit of grinding to do, but the grinding doesn't seem so bad at this point in the game, I find.

Considering getting Dragon Quest XI after a few reviews/impressions I've heard, but now I'm getting mixed signals here and dunno what to do Hmm
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Sep 10th, 2018, 10:50 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
[/Inb4 DL says to avoid it, it's trash. Tongue ]

Look I know that DQXI has it's issues with some people (like Dragon Lord), but personally I love it. I highly suggest looking at some gameplay video of it. Yes, yes I know your busy with work & your hubby. But trust me, follow your gut feeling once you've looked at everything. Even if it tells you to 'stay away', sometimes sales come & when that time comes then just go for it. I didn't but I'm a huge Dragon Quest fan, & omg I love the game so much. But I wholly blame that on Erik. <3 *fan girl sigh's*

Last game I played was: Dragon Quest XI PlayStation 4 I'm past going out to sea & going to another continent to explore the new area. Should be interesting to see how the story unfolds out in this region.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
[/Inb4 DL says to avoid it, it's trash. Tongue ]

Look I know that DQXI has it's issues with some people (like Dragon Lord), but personally I love it. I highly suggest looking at some gameplay video of it. Yes, yes I know your busy with work & your hubby. But trust me, follow your gut feeling once you've looked at everything. Even if it tells you to 'stay away', sometimes sales come & when that time comes then just go for it. I didn't but I'm a huge Dragon Quest fan, & omg I love the game so much. But I wholly blame that on Erik. <3 *fan girl sigh's*

Last game I played was: Dragon Quest XI PlayStation 4 I'm past going out to sea & going to another continent to explore the new area. Should be interesting to see how the story unfolds out in this region.
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267
Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
Pokemon Crystal:
Oo, have you heard about Crystal Clear? It's a ROMHack that turns Crystal into an open world game. It's quite polished and worth giving a look (I've been playing it on my Twitch).

It's also compatible with Pokemon Stadium 2 and Pokemon Bank which another layer of wooooaaahh.
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267 Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
Pokemon Crystal:
Oo, have you heard about Crystal Clear? It's a ROMHack that turns Crystal into an open world game. It's quite polished and worth giving a look (I've been playing it on my Twitch).

It's also compatible with Pokemon Stadium 2 and Pokemon Bank which another layer of wooooaaahh.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC

If you're unsure about it, then wait until you can pick it up for $20 or less. That way if you end up not liking it, at least you didn't spend a whole lot on it. It's definitely not a game for you if you're not a fan of really bare bones turn based combat.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC

If you're unsure about it, then wait until you can pick it up for $20 or less. That way if you end up not liking it, at least you didn't spend a whole lot on it. It's definitely not a game for you if you're not a fan of really bare bones turn based combat.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 767 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 4,305 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,200 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,893 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface