Last Game You Played
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
The Sims 4

Was rather irritating... I had a birthday party for my toddler, so he needed an adult Sim to help him blow out the candles. But, guess what my adult Sims did for five hours? Everything but helping the toddler blow out the candles  Angry ! In the end, he aged up to a child on his own, without the cake - and then, when he finally blew out the candles himself, he became a teenager - thus effectively skipping an entire stage of his life.

I was so annoyed that I quit without saving.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
The Sims 4

Was rather irritating... I had a birthday party for my toddler, so he needed an adult Sim to help him blow out the candles. But, guess what my adult Sims did for five hours? Everything but helping the toddler blow out the candles  Angry ! In the end, he aged up to a child on his own, without the cake - and then, when he finally blew out the candles himself, he became a teenager - thus effectively skipping an entire stage of his life.

Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Time to let that adult Sim leave or let Death pay a visit for them and get a new adult. Unless they can sort out their alternate dimension's mistake and blow out them candles. XD

Genshin Impact

Mainly doing dailies on all three accounts plus slight progressions across the board in areas.

On my main I've progressed in Sumeru quite a lot I guess, still got plenty of quests to do and complete the Archon quest, got the 3.2 part of it left which apparently is 20% left according to my PS5's progression info. Also have the final part of the Aranyaka or whatever it's called quest to do, well it has "Final" in the quest title anyway.

On my F2P EU, done a bit in Sumeru, into Chapter II of the Aranyaka quest but yet to begin the Archon quest. Also did Yelan's story quest when I went to the area only to pass by but decided to get it done once that initiated. XD

On my F2P NA, less so in Sumeru and at the same stage of the Aranyaka quest as F2P EU which I did yesterday. Played some with Dragon Lord to help with my Nahida building recently.

Going to try and focus tomorrow and Wednesday on one of the F2P accounts each so they gain a substantial amount of Primogems. Want at least one of them to get a new Yoimiya. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Time to let that adult Sim leave or let Death pay a visit for them and get a new adult. Unless they can sort out their alternate dimension's mistake and blow out them candles. XD

Genshin Impact

Mainly doing dailies on all three accounts plus slight progressions across the board in areas.

On my main I've progressed in Sumeru quite a lot I guess, still got plenty of quests to do and complete the Archon quest, got the 3.2 part of it left which apparently is 20% left according to my PS5's progression info. Also have the final part of the Aranyaka or whatever it's called quest to do, well it has "Final" in the quest title anyway.

On my F2P EU, done a bit in Sumeru, into Chapter II of the Aranyaka quest but yet to begin the Archon quest. Also did Yelan's story quest when I went to the area only to pass by but decided to get it done once that initiated. XD

On my F2P NA, less so in Sumeru and at the same stage of the Aranyaka quest as F2P EU which I did yesterday. Played some with Dragon Lord to help with my Nahida building recently.

Going to try and focus tomorrow and Wednesday on one of the F2P accounts each so they gain a substantial amount of Primogems. Want at least one of them to get a new Yoimiya. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Nov 6th, 2022, 09:00 PM)Kyng Wrote:
The Sims 4

This sounds like a weird oversight by the developers to have a Sim ignore their cake long enough to naturally age, and then be instantly progressed to the next age bracket when they finally blow the candles out. I'm imagining a scenario now where a Sim waits so long to blow out the candles that they reach the final age bracket before death and the instant they blow the candles out they just turn into dust like this guy:

[Image: last-crusade-indiana-jones.gif]

ROFL

The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Dear lord, has anyone ever played a game you know like the back of your hand and somehow you play like an absolute idiot? I was doing today's Daily Challenge which was with The Lost, and I swear the number of times I just kept taking hits on a character that will die if hit twice in the same room was insane. I would've died a lot sooner if I hadn't grabbed Little Dumpy on Floor 1 which gave me an extra chance in rooms if he was active and able to push away whatever was about to hit me. Alas, eventually I did die anyway but man, it's like my brain decided to do everything but avoid trying to get hit. Rolleyes
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Nov 6th, 2022, 09:00 PM)Kyng Wrote:
The Sims 4

This sounds like a weird oversight by the developers to have a Sim ignore their cake long enough to naturally age, and then be instantly progressed to the next age bracket when they finally blow the candles out. I'm imagining a scenario now where a Sim waits so long to blow out the candles that they reach the final age bracket before death and the instant they blow the candles out they just turn into dust like this guy:

[Image: last-crusade-indiana-jones.gif]

ROFL

Dear lord, has anyone ever played a game you know like the back of your hand and somehow you play like an absolute idiot? I was doing today's Daily Challenge which was with The Lost, and I swear the number of times I just kept taking hits on a character that will die if hit twice in the same room was insane. I would've died a lot sooner if I hadn't grabbed Little Dumpy on Floor 1 which gave me an extra chance in rooms if he was active and able to push away whatever was about to hit me. Alas, eventually I did die anyway but man, it's like my brain decided to do everything but avoid trying to get hit. Rolleyes
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
I've been playing some of the Halo games as of late (it being November and all). but due to the passing of Kevin Conroy, I think I'm going to play some Batman games.
WR91 Offline
Casual
I've been playing some of the Halo games as of late (it being November and all). but due to the passing of Kevin Conroy, I think I'm going to play some Batman games.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 12th, 2022, 05:10 AM)WrestleRacer91 Wrote:
I've been playing some of the Halo games as of late (it being November and all)...
Do you usually try to replay the Halo games every November or something? Unsure

Yesterday's Daily Run went worse than the last one I posted about, where in this one I died in the second room to a fly of all things. ROFL
Did start playing today's one but I got bored so I quit out of it. XD

Splatoon 3 (NS)
Been playing a little bit of this due to the Splatfest, but my interest in this game overall has been rather low lately. I think it's because I've been having more fun with other multiplayer games and it's also hard to care to play a lot during a Splatfest when all you get for it is some shells that I'll never spend anyway. Plus I just really don't like in-game events anymore that demand a lot of time sink like they're a second job ever since I did that repeatedly during CTR:NF's events. Eh

Dead by Daylight (PC)
Not much to say really. I did manage to get all the collectible items from the Halloween event though without much effort needed so that was neat. Smile

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I've been playing some of the Halo games as of late (it being November and all)...

Yesterday's Daily Run went worse than the last one I posted about, where in this one I died in the second room to a fly of all things. ROFL
Did start playing today's one but I got bored so I quit out of it. XD

Splatoon 3 (NS)
Been playing a little bit of this due to the Splatfest, but my interest in this game overall has been rather low lately. I think it's because I've been having more fun with other multiplayer games and it's also hard to care to play a lot during a Splatfest when all you get for it is some shells that I'll never spend anyway. Plus I just really don't like in-game events anymore that demand a lot of time sink like they're a second job ever since I did that repeatedly during CTR:NF's events. Eh

Dead by Daylight (PC)
Not much to say really. I did manage to get all the collectible items from the Halloween event though without much effort needed so that was neat. Smile
Kyng Offline
Rookie
The Sims 4

Two of my Sims finally died of old age. Quite a sad moment... they'd been in my family since June 2021 (only two months after I started playing). But, such is life.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
The Sims 4

Two of my Sims finally died of old age. Quite a sad moment... they'd been in my family since June 2021 (only two months after I started playing). But, such is life.
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Nov 13th, 2022, 09:17 PM)Moonface Wrote:

The original Halo was released in November. So was Halo 2 and 4. So I consider November to be Halo month (in terms of video games).
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Nov 13th, 2022, 09:17 PM)Moonface Wrote:

The original Halo was released in November. So was Halo 2 and 4. So I consider November to be Halo month (in terms of video games).
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Started up a fresh and official Pokemon Crystal Item/Key Randomizer. Starting off with an Easy Key Item Random cuz I'm pretty bad at Pokemon. So far so good! At Falkner (1st Gym), and have already acquired a Squirtbottle and Silver Wing from key item checks.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Started up a fresh and official Pokemon Crystal Item/Key Randomizer. Starting off with an Easy Key Item Random cuz I'm pretty bad at Pokemon. So far so good! At Falkner (1st Gym), and have already acquired a Squirtbottle and Silver Wing from key item checks.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Kena: Bridge of Spirits (PS5)
Holy crap this game's aesthetic betrays how brutal it actually gets once you get going. I spent two hours last night trying to beat the Corrupt Woodsmith boss and gave up in the end. I know what to do, but like a Souls boss it's a matter of getting the muscle memory down to do everything you know to do correctly. XD

Pac-Man World: Re-Pac (PS5)
Since I wanted to take a break from Kena for the night after bashing my head against the wall for two hours, I decided to chill with starting up this game since it was already kinda late so it didn't feel like a good time to start GoW Ragnarok. I love how good this remake is so far and the little changes they made to things to make it more than just the original with better graphics. Probably gonna play more of this today. =3

Just doing the daily run as usual. One day I'll bother to go back to doing regular runs and getting more completion marks but haven't really had the interest to do so.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Kena: Bridge of Spirits (PS5)
Holy crap this game's aesthetic betrays how brutal it actually gets once you get going. I spent two hours last night trying to beat the Corrupt Woodsmith boss and gave up in the end. I know what to do, but like a Souls boss it's a matter of getting the muscle memory down to do everything you know to do correctly. XD

Pac-Man World: Re-Pac (PS5)
Since I wanted to take a break from Kena for the night after bashing my head against the wall for two hours, I decided to chill with starting up this game since it was already kinda late so it didn't feel like a good time to start GoW Ragnarok. I love how good this remake is so far and the little changes they made to things to make it more than just the original with better graphics. Probably gonna play more of this today. =3

Just doing the daily run as usual. One day I'll bother to go back to doing regular runs and getting more completion marks but haven't really had the interest to do so.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokemon Crystal Item/Key Randomizer:

8 badges in! Coming to my first impasse of how to proceed since I'm feeling a little locked right now - only viable thing I can do right now is defeated Sabrina (Kanto gym) for an extra badge, and hoping to god it's either the Fog or Plain badge, cuz my routes are absolutely blocked by Surf and Strength checks. Nooo The only thing is, I expect her to be pretty tough. Barely got through Erika and save scummed snuck by Janine because good lord they got some stacked high level 60's Pokemon, and I fully expect Sabrina to have a level 70 in there considering her gym members have 50's as standards (the others had 40's). Monkas
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokemon Crystal Item/Key Randomizer:

8 badges in! Coming to my first impasse of how to proceed since I'm feeling a little locked right now - only viable thing I can do right now is defeated Sabrina (Kanto gym) for an extra badge, and hoping to god it's either the Fog or Plain badge, cuz my routes are absolutely blocked by Surf and Strength checks. Nooo The only thing is, I expect her to be pretty tough. Barely got through Erika and save scummed snuck by Janine because good lord they got some stacked high level 60's Pokemon, and I fully expect Sabrina to have a level 70 in there considering her gym members have 50's as standards (the others had 40's). Monkas
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
God of War Ragnarok (PS5)
Started this a couple of nights ago and enjoying it so far. Haven't really found myself too engrossed in the story yet though since it hasn't really gone much beyond "stop Odin" which is just whatever to me right now since it's still really at the basic "stop bad guy" level for where I am in the game. LOL

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
God of War Ragnarok (PS5)
Started this a couple of nights ago and enjoying it so far. Haven't really found myself too engrossed in the story yet though since it hasn't really gone much beyond "stop Odin" which is just whatever to me right now since it's still really at the basic "stop bad guy" level for where I am in the game. LOL
Kyng Offline
Rookie
The Sims 4, all the way back on Monday LOL !

I simply haven't had the chance for any gaming since then, because I've been busy with other things, like Christmas shopping Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
The Sims 4, all the way back on Monday LOL !

I simply haven't had the chance for any gaming since then, because I've been busy with other things, like Christmas shopping Tongue .
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Feel that, Kyng. I try to sneak in my rando when I can myself. Speaking of..

Pokemon Crystal Key Item Randomizer:

[Image: yBbD2w8.png]

Nearly done! Got nearly everything on my check's list. Thought I locked myself out for a bit but turned out I was an idiot and forgot an NPC handed you an item upon defeating Ho-Oh. I thought the item was attached to Ho-Oh (or dropped by) but since the encounter didn't yield anything, it was an empty check, so marked it off wrongly. Onto Brock's gym where hopefully the Plain Badge is found, cuz I still don't have Strength access yet. So many checks behind it!
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Feel that, Kyng. I try to sneak in my rando when I can myself. Speaking of..

Pokemon Crystal Key Item Randomizer:

[Image: yBbD2w8.png]

Nearly done! Got nearly everything on my check's list. Thought I locked myself out for a bit but turned out I was an idiot and forgot an NPC handed you an item upon defeating Ho-Oh. I thought the item was attached to Ho-Oh (or dropped by) but since the encounter didn't yield anything, it was an empty check, so marked it off wrongly. Onto Brock's gym where hopefully the Plain Badge is found, cuz I still don't have Strength access yet. So many checks behind it!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Did you finish that rando yet @ShiraNoMai?

I've only had time to do the daily runs in Isaac lately due to my finals, but I'm looking forward to playing more games again now that my time has opened up again. Grin

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Did you finish that rando yet @ShiraNoMai?

I've only had time to do the daily runs in Isaac lately due to my finals, but I'm looking forward to playing more games again now that my time has opened up again. Grin
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Not yet. Been only able to do a few things every chance I get.

Brock did have the Plain Badge after all, and I FINALLY have Strength access! Was able to do a few checks after that: Chuck's gym (badge + key item [which was the MysteryEgg lmao]) as well as Claire's gym (badge). So now I've got 15/16 badges. Just Blue left to fight (which, funnily enough, he has his vanilla badge lmao) and then I can face Red and gg this bitch. Though, I'm concerned about how I'm ever going to beat him. If memory serves right, Red had level 70/80 Pokemon in vanilla. My seed has 150% level buffs to all NPCs. My current party is mid 50's.

[Image: im-in-danger-ralph.gif]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Not yet. Been only able to do a few things every chance I get.

Brock did have the Plain Badge after all, and I FINALLY have Strength access! Was able to do a few checks after that: Chuck's gym (badge + key item [which was the MysteryEgg lmao]) as well as Claire's gym (badge). So now I've got 15/16 badges. Just Blue left to fight (which, funnily enough, he has his vanilla badge lmao) and then I can face Red and gg this bitch. Though, I'm concerned about how I'm ever going to beat him. If memory serves right, Red had level 70/80 Pokemon in vanilla. My seed has 150% level buffs to all NPCs. My current party is mid 50's.

[Image: im-in-danger-ralph.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 729 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 4,243 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,111 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,846 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface