Last Game You Played
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Apr 10th, 2023, 01:06 AM)Kyng Wrote:
Civilization VI

Now that my sister's back home, we've started a new game. I'm playing as the Netherlands, and she's playing as Carthage. So far, we've got four cities each - but we already seem to be running out of places to settle :-/ !
We yes, but you no if you had just took over all of her settlements. Whistle

I had no particular comment for any other particular game anyone has put in here recently except that I found quite a few of the things being mentioned interesting to hear about as most were games I hadn't heard of or they're romhacks.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (NS)
Hopped back into this as a simple comfort game to play lately because life has been rough for me the last few weeks and making it hard to find things to enjoy properly. I've only been Korok hunting but it's a chill activity to do even if I know the reward is garbage. Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Apr 10th, 2023, 01:06 AM)Kyng Wrote:
Civilization VI

Now that my sister's back home, we've started a new game. I'm playing as the Netherlands, and she's playing as Carthage. So far, we've got four cities each - but we already seem to be running out of places to settle :-/ !
We yes, but you no if you had just took over all of her settlements. Whistle

I had no particular comment for any other particular game anyone has put in here recently except that I found quite a few of the things being mentioned interesting to hear about as most were games I hadn't heard of or they're romhacks.

Hopped back into this as a simple comfort game to play lately because life has been rough for me the last few weeks and making it hard to find things to enjoy properly. I've only been Korok hunting but it's a chill activity to do even if I know the reward is garbage. Tongue
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728
Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
Stuck on a metroidvania kick after finished RE4.

AM2R randomizer

another randomizer yaaaaay! this time it's AM2R and I'm playing fusion mode, aka very hard mode. Have I died a lot? yes. Am I finding stuff? yes. Am I missing stuff that's basic and essential? also yes.

Dunno how many of you are metroid fans but I've got space jump, screw attack, super missiles, power. bombs, but I don't have any beam upgrades, including charge beam, or even the morph ball bomb. my passages are becoming so limited.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728 Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
Stuck on a metroidvania kick after finished RE4.

AM2R randomizer

another randomizer yaaaaay! this time it's AM2R and I'm playing fusion mode, aka very hard mode. Have I died a lot? yes. Am I finding stuff? yes. Am I missing stuff that's basic and essential? also yes.

Dunno how many of you are metroid fans but I've got space jump, screw attack, super missiles, power. bombs, but I don't have any beam upgrades, including charge beam, or even the morph ball bomb. my passages are becoming so limited.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 20th, 2023, 08:35 PM)Monocle Wrote:
I don't think I've experienced enough Metroid to say I'm a fan or not since I've only played Dread, but I did really enjoy that game. Wink

I couldn't sleep last night so I stayed up all night playing this just wandering the world aimlessly. I was hoping it might put me to sleep but alas. Sad

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 20th, 2023, 08:35 PM)Monocle Wrote:
I don't think I've experienced enough Metroid to say I'm a fan or not since I've only played Dread, but I did really enjoy that game. Wink

I couldn't sleep last night so I stayed up all night playing this just wandering the world aimlessly. I was hoping it might put me to sleep but alas. Sad
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728
Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
@Moonface you're missing out! the series is so great imo

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past / Super Metroid randomizer

yup. a randomizer that combines both games into one where Link's items can be found in both ALttP and SM and vice versa. Hell, I didn't have Link's sword until after I beat the first dungeon and Samus already had gravity suit, since it was in Metroid and it was underwater. This one... is hard. like the hardest rando I've done so far
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728 Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 

yup. a randomizer that combines both games into one where Link's items can be found in both ALttP and SM and vice versa. Hell, I didn't have Link's sword until after I beat the first dungeon and Samus already had gravity suit, since it was in Metroid and it was underwater. This one... is hard. like the hardest rando I've done so far
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 25th, 2023, 05:55 AM)Monocle Wrote:

I do intend to check out more Metroid titles, just a matter of remembering to get around to it. Tongue

I've seen that randomizer before. Not much of it, but a streamer I watch did it one time. I'd love to see more games able to do that sort of thing; I'm imagining a way to have Crash 3 and Spyro 3 work alongside each other where finding the unlocks is randomized since both of those games equally feature five unlocks I believe.

Played a shit ton of this yesterday and in one sitting managed to beat the entire Champion's Ballad DLC, as well as the last two sets of trials for the Trials of the Sword DLC. All I have left to do now is Eventide Island and the Calamity Ganon fight, as well as the remaining Korok seeds which is now less than 300. It's nuts how there are still areas of the map I hadn't explored yet despite putting in over 100 hours of playtime into this playthrough, but that's also because there's just no reason to go to those areas. I only went to them now because I knew there would be Korok's over there.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 25th, 2023, 05:55 AM)Monocle Wrote:

I do intend to check out more Metroid titles, just a matter of remembering to get around to it. Tongue

I've seen that randomizer before. Not much of it, but a streamer I watch did it one time. I'd love to see more games able to do that sort of thing; I'm imagining a way to have Crash 3 and Spyro 3 work alongside each other where finding the unlocks is randomized since both of those games equally feature five unlocks I believe.

Played a shit ton of this yesterday and in one sitting managed to beat the entire Champion's Ballad DLC, as well as the last two sets of trials for the Trials of the Sword DLC. All I have left to do now is Eventide Island and the Calamity Ganon fight, as well as the remaining Korok seeds which is now less than 300. It's nuts how there are still areas of the map I hadn't explored yet despite putting in over 100 hours of playtime into this playthrough, but that's also because there's just no reason to go to those areas. I only went to them now because I knew there would be Korok's over there.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Genshin Impact

Dailies, the event that finished on Sunday and the Spiral Abyss. I left the event to the last day, also almost forgetting the Spiral Abyss resets that evening/Monday morning so had to do a quick run in all three accounts which meant leaving Floor 11 out on my EU and NA F2P accounts which I usually do and only 33 star all four Floors on my main account. I got Nahida yesterday on my main too to add to my roster just before her banner ended, where I also got Nilou earlier in April off the double banners.

Today I chose to challenge myself on my main account to do the new cycle for Spiral Abyss as it's the one I have most characters on using a wheel I made up online to randomly pick for 8 characters for a team. Floor 9 & 10 were easy as normal, Floor 11 managed 7 stars, so have to do it again to get the full 9 properly. Floor 12 I had to reroll a team because they just couldn't handle it, even when I set myself a better chance to use fully ascended characters that were selected from the wheel. The new teams (kept four from the previous team that did better) still got 3 stars for the three Chambers, so have to try again for 6-9 stars later.

Even with the failures of Floor 11/12, I still enjoyed using the wheel and organising my units to attempt to tackle the challenge. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Genshin Impact

Dailies, the event that finished on Sunday and the Spiral Abyss. I left the event to the last day, also almost forgetting the Spiral Abyss resets that evening/Monday morning so had to do a quick run in all three accounts which meant leaving Floor 11 out on my EU and NA F2P accounts which I usually do and only 33 star all four Floors on my main account. I got Nahida yesterday on my main too to add to my roster just before her banner ended, where I also got Nilou earlier in April off the double banners.

Today I chose to challenge myself on my main account to do the new cycle for Spiral Abyss as it's the one I have most characters on using a wheel I made up online to randomly pick for 8 characters for a team. Floor 9 & 10 were easy as normal, Floor 11 managed 7 stars, so have to do it again to get the full 9 properly. Floor 12 I had to reroll a team because they just couldn't handle it, even when I set myself a better chance to use fully ascended characters that were selected from the wheel. The new teams (kept four from the previous team that did better) still got 3 stars for the three Chambers, so have to try again for 6-9 stars later.

Even with the failures of Floor 11/12, I still enjoyed using the wheel and organising my units to attempt to tackle the challenge. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I reached 623 Korok's without any guides but at this point I decided I want to finish it up so I've been using a guide to find the last ones. Currently at 797/900 so hopefully it won't take me much longer. I know the reward is utter shit (literally) but I couldn't get that far and just leave it, but I also don't want to spend forever trying to find the rest blindly.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I reached 623 Korok's without any guides but at this point I decided I want to finish it up so I've been using a guide to find the last ones. Currently at 797/900 so hopefully it won't take me much longer. I know the reward is utter shit (literally) but I couldn't get that far and just leave it, but I also don't want to spend forever trying to find the rest blindly.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Mostly doing daily runs, but I did also try doing a regular run using the GFUEL seed since discovering it from a daily run a few weeks ago but dying during it. Basically every floor offers you a can of G-Fuel, and picking it up changes your stats and tears, as well as increasing the speed of the game as a whole. By the time you hit Floor 3 the speed is already starting to get a bit nuts, and I got to the point where I was moving so fast I actually clipped out of bounds. I could have just not kept picking up the can on each floor but to me the fun is in trying to beat a run and picking up every can. Tongue

Darkest Dungeon (PC)
Third time trying to pick this game up, and I chose an awful time to do it because I did it right before getting a copy of Tears of the Kingdom. I just need to keep it in mind as something to play whenever @ShiraNoMai is playing TotK instead.

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (NS)
I was making my way over to the Gerudo since that was the next closest main objective to me after I finished up with the Rito and went south a bit to grab some shrines that I had seen from the sky but hadn't visited yet. However, I instead have ended up exploring the depths beneath the Gerudo for multiple hours now and I refuse to surface until I find another hole to exit out of instead of just warping back to the surface.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Mostly doing daily runs, but I did also try doing a regular run using the GFUEL seed since discovering it from a daily run a few weeks ago but dying during it. Basically every floor offers you a can of G-Fuel, and picking it up changes your stats and tears, as well as increasing the speed of the game as a whole. By the time you hit Floor 3 the speed is already starting to get a bit nuts, and I got to the point where I was moving so fast I actually clipped out of bounds. I could have just not kept picking up the can on each floor but to me the fun is in trying to beat a run and picking up every can. Tongue

Darkest Dungeon (PC)
Third time trying to pick this game up, and I chose an awful time to do it because I did it right before getting a copy of Tears of the Kingdom. I just need to keep it in mind as something to play whenever @ShiraNoMai is playing TotK instead.

I was making my way over to the Gerudo since that was the next closest main objective to me after I finished up with the Rito and went south a bit to grab some shrines that I had seen from the sky but hadn't visited yet. However, I instead have ended up exploring the depths beneath the Gerudo for multiple hours now and I refuse to surface until I find another hole to exit out of instead of just warping back to the surface.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Genshin Impact

Mainly daily stuff for the past couple of weeks now and farming resources, had a bunch of wishes on both my F2P accounts, wished for Baizhu at the end of his banner on my NA, got him and Kaveh, didn't use much wishes there, got Kirara too but don't know when I'll build any of them as I haven't got to the boss Baizhu/Kirara need and likely CBA with Kaveh. On my EU I got both Kagura's Verity and Thundering Pulse, was only gunning for TP but KV dropped first so tried my luck in getting TP after that and did, but down to 10 wishes after that. After Spiral Abyss which I got 24 stars on NA/EU and 33 stars for my main account. Will try the new reset Abyss at some point before the 15th before the next reset.

Main reason of posting here is that I now can play local co-op on Genshin using my main account on PS5 and my EU F2P on my laptop which never I tried before until I was co-op'ing with another player and found I could search and look at my EU profile on there. So far I've done co-op with myself to farm ores and tried Daily Commissions yesterday. It's possible as long as I have shields and/or healers with at least one DPS in one of the pairs (or both as I used Ganyu and Ayaka). Domains? I'll try 'em. Bosses? Some of them. I can also get some co-op Achievements I haven't done yet too. Grin I just don't tend to go out my way to try and co-op with other people so I haven't done some of them yet, there are a few I have done already though.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Genshin Impact

Mainly daily stuff for the past couple of weeks now and farming resources, had a bunch of wishes on both my F2P accounts, wished for Baizhu at the end of his banner on my NA, got him and Kaveh, didn't use much wishes there, got Kirara too but don't know when I'll build any of them as I haven't got to the boss Baizhu/Kirara need and likely CBA with Kaveh. On my EU I got both Kagura's Verity and Thundering Pulse, was only gunning for TP but KV dropped first so tried my luck in getting TP after that and did, but down to 10 wishes after that. After Spiral Abyss which I got 24 stars on NA/EU and 33 stars for my main account. Will try the new reset Abyss at some point before the 15th before the next reset.

Main reason of posting here is that I now can play local co-op on Genshin using my main account on PS5 and my EU F2P on my laptop which never I tried before until I was co-op'ing with another player and found I could search and look at my EU profile on there. So far I've done co-op with myself to farm ores and tried Daily Commissions yesterday. It's possible as long as I have shields and/or healers with at least one DPS in one of the pairs (or both as I used Ganyu and Ayaka). Domains? I'll try 'em. Bosses? Some of them. I can also get some co-op Achievements I haven't done yet too. Grin I just don't tend to go out my way to try and co-op with other people so I haven't done some of them yet, there are a few I have done already though.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: I'm guessing anything you do with local co-op isn't anything that requires actively playing with both accounts at the exact same time, i.e. both players fighting a boss?

I have....a lot of things I can put in here due to GDQ's arcade, so here we go...

Enter the Gungeon: House of the Gundead (Arcade)
Only had a brief time with this, and although it seems like it's a fun game the sensor for the guns wasn't being very responsive so a lot of my time kept being spent trying to get my reticle to appear or have my gun register shots properly which made it too tedious to want to go through the whole thing. I know @ShiraNoMai did play through the whole game though so maybe she has some better thoughts about it than I do.

Taiko no Tatsujin (Arcade)
Probably my favourite game in the whole arcade at SGDQ, and definitely the type of rhythm game I prefer over ones that involve using your feet or having a lot of buttons to manage. Played quite a few songs on this with a friend and for being my first time I managed to do most songs without missing any beats which was nice. ^_^

Initial D8 (Arcade)
The best thing about this game was the actual cabinet itself, since it has this weird 3D effect going on with the logo that I really digged: https://i0.wp.com/arcadeheroes.com/wp-co...tialD8.jpg
The game itself is okay really, it's just a rather average street racer but it felt so slow even when the speedometer was showing like 150+ kh/m. Only cared to play one race on it.

F-Zero AX (Arcade)
I think this might be the first time I've played an F-Zero game, and since I love WipEout I really liked this one. It has the same issue a lot of versus arcade racing cabinets have though which is you only race against the other player and there's no CPU, so races are pretty uneventful and feel more like a time trial than a race because of not really seeing the opponent often. There was one track in the game that was really bad because it took place in a tube of sorts and allowed you to drive on any part of it, but because it was also grated a lot of readability was lost whenever there was a turn due to the walls overlapping each other, if that makes sense.

Kickthrough Racers (Arcade)
Easily the worst game of the whole arcade that I played and it's honestly so bad I wonder why GDQ even bothered to bring this machine in. The whole thing is controlled by using an actual scooter where you accelerate by pumping a pedal on the back of the scooter, and turning/braking is done with the handlebars, and powerups are used with the button in the middle of the handlebars. There's too many different things to manage and I can best describe it as trying to play a game by patting your head while rubbing your tummy while also jumping in place. The game is also really fast and you're so close to the screen it's really hard to see so I kept crashing into walls almost all the time.
The only good thing this game had going for it was it seemed to be the only racing arcade game with CPU racers.

Pac-Man Battle Royale Chompionship (Arcade)
It's just Pac-Man with four players, but the concept didn't really work here because GDQ doesn't require money to play and this game only ends when you run out of credits, which doesn't happen when you aren't buying credits to begin with, so none of us realized the only way to end the game was to not keep respawning ourselves when we died to actually get a last player standing.

Scooby-Doo Pinball (Arcade)
I love pinball machines and I never knew Scooby-Doo had a cabinet so I gravitated to this one pretty quickly. I only played one game on it overall though because I got tired of hearing the machine constantly telling me to "Get to the mystery machine!" and it wasn't an easy angle to reach it either so I rarely got in there to shut the machine up.

Halloween Pinball (Arcade)
Enjoyed this one a lot more, and actually got the 4th highest score in the machine's high score page with a total of 21,425,160. I think first place was like 36 million or something and I did consider trying to go for it but never got the chance to do so. This one had a neat concept of having missions where Myer's stalks a character from the series and you have to try and save them by fending him off by hitting different targets.

Finally reached Kakariko Village after going backwards towards it from Zora's Domain. I haven't initiated whatever main quest is here yet and not sure if I'll do that first or the Zora one first; depends on how long/interesting the Kakariko one is once I learn what it is.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: I'm guessing anything you do with local co-op isn't anything that requires actively playing with both accounts at the exact same time, i.e. both players fighting a boss?

I have....a lot of things I can put in here due to GDQ's arcade, so here we go...

Enter the Gungeon: House of the Gundead (Arcade)
Only had a brief time with this, and although it seems like it's a fun game the sensor for the guns wasn't being very responsive so a lot of my time kept being spent trying to get my reticle to appear or have my gun register shots properly which made it too tedious to want to go through the whole thing. I know @ShiraNoMai did play through the whole game though so maybe she has some better thoughts about it than I do.

Taiko no Tatsujin (Arcade)
Probably my favourite game in the whole arcade at SGDQ, and definitely the type of rhythm game I prefer over ones that involve using your feet or having a lot of buttons to manage. Played quite a few songs on this with a friend and for being my first time I managed to do most songs without missing any beats which was nice. ^_^

Initial D8 (Arcade)
The best thing about this game was the actual cabinet itself, since it has this weird 3D effect going on with the logo that I really digged: https://i0.wp.com/arcadeheroes.com/wp-co...tialD8.jpg
The game itself is okay really, it's just a rather average street racer but it felt so slow even when the speedometer was showing like 150+ kh/m. Only cared to play one race on it.

F-Zero AX (Arcade)
I think this might be the first time I've played an F-Zero game, and since I love WipEout I really liked this one. It has the same issue a lot of versus arcade racing cabinets have though which is you only race against the other player and there's no CPU, so races are pretty uneventful and feel more like a time trial than a race because of not really seeing the opponent often. There was one track in the game that was really bad because it took place in a tube of sorts and allowed you to drive on any part of it, but because it was also grated a lot of readability was lost whenever there was a turn due to the walls overlapping each other, if that makes sense.

Kickthrough Racers (Arcade)
Easily the worst game of the whole arcade that I played and it's honestly so bad I wonder why GDQ even bothered to bring this machine in. The whole thing is controlled by using an actual scooter where you accelerate by pumping a pedal on the back of the scooter, and turning/braking is done with the handlebars, and powerups are used with the button in the middle of the handlebars. There's too many different things to manage and I can best describe it as trying to play a game by patting your head while rubbing your tummy while also jumping in place. The game is also really fast and you're so close to the screen it's really hard to see so I kept crashing into walls almost all the time.
The only good thing this game had going for it was it seemed to be the only racing arcade game with CPU racers.

Pac-Man Battle Royale Chompionship (Arcade)
It's just Pac-Man with four players, but the concept didn't really work here because GDQ doesn't require money to play and this game only ends when you run out of credits, which doesn't happen when you aren't buying credits to begin with, so none of us realized the only way to end the game was to not keep respawning ourselves when we died to actually get a last player standing.

Scooby-Doo Pinball (Arcade)
I love pinball machines and I never knew Scooby-Doo had a cabinet so I gravitated to this one pretty quickly. I only played one game on it overall though because I got tired of hearing the machine constantly telling me to "Get to the mystery machine!" and it wasn't an easy angle to reach it either so I rarely got in there to shut the machine up.

Halloween Pinball (Arcade)
Enjoyed this one a lot more, and actually got the 4th highest score in the machine's high score page with a total of 21,425,160. I think first place was like 36 million or something and I did consider trying to go for it but never got the chance to do so. This one had a neat concept of having missions where Myer's stalks a character from the series and you have to try and save them by fending him off by hitting different targets.

Finally reached Kakariko Village after going backwards towards it from Zora's Domain. I haven't initiated whatever main quest is here yet and not sure if I'll do that first or the Zora one first; depends on how long/interesting the Kakariko one is once I learn what it is.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,944
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
The Sims 4, which I played on Wednesday Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,944 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
The Sims 4, which I played on Wednesday Tongue .
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,736
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Just finished the Final Fantasy XVI Demo. It was *chef's kiss* amazing. I was hoping the game would be good and if the demo is any indication of how the entire game will be, it's gonna be the first good FF game we've had since IX, and I'm excited to be able to finally say that about a mainline FF game again.
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,736 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Just finished the Final Fantasy XVI Demo. It was *chef's kiss* amazing. I was hoping the game would be good and if the demo is any indication of how the entire game will be, it's gonna be the first good FF game we've had since IX, and I'm excited to be able to finally say that about a mainline FF game again.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Genshin Impact

Dailies as normal on all three accounts, I also ended up doing the TCG event for all three too on the last three days left (had to do both F2Ps on Sunday), because of the primogems I used on my main last patch and my EU F2P getting two 5* weapons. I wasn't planning on doing them but I just said screw it, I need my Primos back! Although that won't happen every event like if another Fungi or that hide and seek event comes up again.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Genshin Impact

Dailies as normal on all three accounts, I also ended up doing the TCG event for all three too on the last three days left (had to do both F2Ps on Sunday), because of the primogems I used on my main last patch and my EU F2P getting two 5* weapons. I wasn't planning on doing them but I just said screw it, I need my Primos back! Although that won't happen every event like if another Fungi or that hide and seek event comes up again.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Jun 13th, 2023, 11:44 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Genshin Impact

I may have missed you saying this but do you intend to swap over to Honkai at some point, or just continue your efforts in Genshin?

Did a quick Multiworld with two friends of mine, playing Hollow Knight and Ocarina of Time, while I played Pokémon Red. I may be BK'd but I could try and brute forcing Blaine's gym. I've beaten Gyms 1-3, but I have Surf access so I can get to Blaine. Wait, I don't have the Secret Key. Hmm. I may actually be BK'd  Hmm
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Jun 13th, 2023, 11:44 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Genshin Impact

I may have missed you saying this but do you intend to swap over to Honkai at some point, or just continue your efforts in Genshin?

Did a quick Multiworld with two friends of mine, playing Hollow Knight and Ocarina of Time, while I played Pokémon Red. I may be BK'd but I could try and brute forcing Blaine's gym. I've beaten Gyms 1-3, but I have Surf access so I can get to Blaine. Wait, I don't have the Secret Key. Hmm. I may actually be BK'd  Hmm
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Finally activated every Skyview Tower today so I have the full map scanned for both the surface and sky levels now. I also unintentionally started a main quest that I was not prompted for beforehand and so decided to stop and go start the main quest I actually have assigned to me just to not do things out of order. I know it probably won't hurt to do that but I'd rather only do main stuff as I'm informed about it so I can see how the game progresses as intended and such. The main quest I'm doing right now involves Hyrule Castle and despite it being the exact same structure as it was in BotW more or less this game uses that location far better than BotW did and I can't wait to maybe finish up that quest tomorrow when I get home from work. Grin

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Finally activated every Skyview Tower today so I have the full map scanned for both the surface and sky levels now. I also unintentionally started a main quest that I was not prompted for beforehand and so decided to stop and go start the main quest I actually have assigned to me just to not do things out of order. I know it probably won't hurt to do that but I'd rather only do main stuff as I'm informed about it so I can see how the game progresses as intended and such. The main quest I'm doing right now involves Hyrule Castle and despite it being the exact same structure as it was in BotW more or less this game uses that location far better than BotW did and I can't wait to maybe finish up that quest tomorrow when I get home from work. Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 771 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 4,310 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,206 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,900 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface