Last Game You Played
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Where did you play that EL? Did you get a Switch? Hmm
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Where did you play that EL? Did you get a Switch? Hmm
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I shall direct you to this post if you have not happened to have seen it.

A.I. Factory's Spades, on my phone. Play that a lot, well, when I use my phone I'm likely to start playing it if I'm bored, waiting or at work on break. Play mainly at difficulty 13, highest is 14. I do 13 as being a team game, I'd rather not pay with a 1-star AI on my team (team I'm against are both 5-star). Did it once, wasn't really a problem but just prefer 13.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I shall direct you to this post if you have not happened to have seen it.

A.I. Factory's Spades, on my phone. Play that a lot, well, when I use my phone I'm likely to start playing it if I'm bored, waiting or at work on break. Play mainly at difficulty 13, highest is 14. I do 13 as being a team game, I'd rather not pay with a 1-star AI on my team (team I'm against are both 5-star). Did it once, wasn't really a problem but just prefer 13.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 28th, 2018, 01:02 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Ah, no I hadn't seen that. Thanks!

Spyro Reignited Trilogy (PS4)
Finished the third game today and got every trophy, so I'm done with this now. I'm hoping I can write a review on it to share my thoughts about it in depth.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 28th, 2018, 01:02 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Ah, no I hadn't seen that. Thanks!

Spyro Reignited Trilogy (PS4)
Finished the third game today and got every trophy, so I'm done with this now. I'm hoping I can write a review on it to share my thoughts about it in depth.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Got all trophies, eh? Nice.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Didn't realise I said the wrong cup, I previously did Mushroom to Crossing Cup on 50cc. This time finished up 50cc all with 3-stars, plus 100cc 3-stars with all 1st finishes. Then comes 150cc. Went perfectly well until the last track on Mushroom Cup, last lap, last straight. Got Blue Shell'd as I was in the air, had poor acceleration on my kart so ended in 2nd. Darn it. LOL
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Didn't realise I said the wrong cup, I previously did Mushroom to Crossing Cup on 50cc. This time finished up 50cc all with 3-stars, plus 100cc 3-stars with all 1st finishes. Then comes 150cc. Went perfectly well until the last track on Mushroom Cup, last lap, last straight. Got Blue Shell'd as I was in the air, had poor acceleration on my kart so ended in 2nd. Darn it. LOL
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 28th, 2018, 10:22 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Yeah, although the trophies are easy so anyone could get them all with little extra effort really.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 28th, 2018, 10:22 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Yeah, although the trophies are easy so anyone could get them all with little extra effort really.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
The Girl and the Robot [WiiU]: It's cute, but the controls are kinda.. weird. lol
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
The Girl and the Robot [WiiU]: It's cute, but the controls are kinda.. weird. lol
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
@EL: Ah I can definitely identify with that outcome on your 150cc Mushroom Cup result. I tend to find that to be the case in most 150cc races, and worse in 200cc, but that's a whole other can of worms. LOL

@Queen: Oh I know that game, protomagicalgirl speedruns it. Cute!

The Messenger (Switch):
Bought this and a couple other games on the eShop sale going on right now. This game is very fun! I love the self-aware and self-deprecating humor it has, as well. There's apparently a story twist in the game at some point but I can't begin to imagine what it even is  Hmm
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
@EL: Ah I can definitely identify with that outcome on your 150cc Mushroom Cup result. I tend to find that to be the case in most 150cc races, and worse in 200cc, but that's a whole other can of worms. LOL

@Queen: Oh I know that game, protomagicalgirl speedruns it. Cute!

The Messenger (Switch):
Bought this and a couple other games on the eShop sale going on right now. This game is very fun! I love the self-aware and self-deprecating humor it has, as well. There's apparently a story twist in the game at some point but I can't begin to imagine what it even is  Hmm
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yup, got three more cups on Mirror before I try 200cc. Gonna be crazy, I bet. XD

Octopath Traveler (Demo)

Played just over 2 hours already, almost used up my 3 hour limit. Will definitely be getting this for sure, brilliant game. I'll be posting in the topic for more of what I've done so far.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yup, got three more cups on Mirror before I try 200cc. Gonna be crazy, I bet. XD

Octopath Traveler (Demo)

Played just over 2 hours already, almost used up my 3 hour limit. Will definitely be getting this for sure, brilliant game. I'll be posting in the topic for more of what I've done so far.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Paper Mario: Color Splash [WiiU]: I'm ready to take on the battle royal! Even found the bone thing I needed for when the chariots come into play during the boss battle.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Paper Mario: Color Splash [WiiU]: I'm ready to take on the battle royal! Even found the bone thing I needed for when the chariots come into play during the boss battle.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,944
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Terraria

Just building my character up for his first boss fight - against the Eye of Cthulhu. He's not too far off now (has plenty of Shuriken and good armour), although I'll probably want a couple more Life Crystals, just to be safe!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,944 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Terraria

Just building my character up for his first boss fight - against the Eye of Cthulhu. He's not too far off now (has plenty of Shuriken and good armour), although I'll probably want a couple more Life Crystals, just to be safe!
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Left 4 Dead 2

So, Yuri and I were playing it some after Yuri discovered one of my mods (Kizuna Ai shouting "F*** you!" whenever I melee), and they had to buy the game after that! I then made the mistake of telling Yuri about a stupid, stupid achievement: Guardin' Gnome. In one of the levels, there is a garden gnome named "Gnome Chompski", and you have to rescue him and take him through the entire rest of the campaign that level is in, and make it to the rescue vehicle with him in hand. After telling Yuri about this, they were immediately all for it! And we did it! Granted, we were playing on Easy because it was very much "how to train your n00b" day for me, but it was shenanigans for sure. We both had fun, though, even if we couldn't experience each other's mods.
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Left 4 Dead 2

So, Yuri and I were playing it some after Yuri discovered one of my mods (Kizuna Ai shouting "F*** you!" whenever I melee), and they had to buy the game after that! I then made the mistake of telling Yuri about a stupid, stupid achievement: Guardin' Gnome. In one of the levels, there is a garden gnome named "Gnome Chompski", and you have to rescue him and take him through the entire rest of the campaign that level is in, and make it to the rescue vehicle with him in hand. After telling Yuri about this, they were immediately all for it! And we did it! Granted, we were playing on Easy because it was very much "how to train your n00b" day for me, but it was shenanigans for sure. We both had fun, though, even if we couldn't experience each other's mods.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,732
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Star Ocean: Till The End of Time PlayStation 4

Getting close to the 240 Battle Trophies I need for the last BT trophy. If my math was done correctly, I only need three more. After that I can just ignore the rest and focus on doing a Universe playthrough and then a 4D playthrough. Once those are done, the platinum will be mine. I've had fun going through SO3 again, but man, after having played SO4, and going back to SO3 after all this time... this game has some of the shittiest mechanics. SO4 really exposes SO3's battle system and mechanics. It's really made me miss the smooth and fast-paced combat of SO4. I still love SO3, but I definitely can't enjoy the combat as much any more. Give me a SO3 remake with SO4's combat and we would be good to go.

Of course this might be less SO3 combat sucking and more of realizing just how great SO4's is. Makes me look forward to getting around to going through the PS4 version of 4 and getting that platinum a second time.

Summon Night 6: Lost Borders [Vita]

I've spent the last 10 hours of play time fishing. Yes, fishing. You can catch different sizes of all of the fish in the mini-game, and there's a trophy that requires catching all of the biggest size fish, and all of the smallest. When you catch a smallest/biggest fish, it'll have a gold crown next to the size. It's literally Monster Hunter World crown farming again. I thought I was out of that nightmare, but apparently I'm not. I can't wake up.

So far 10+ hours of fishing and I have like 3/41 smallest fish and like 35/41 biggest. It's awful.

Star Ocean: Anamnesis [Android]

My eyes have been opened. I have seen the truth. Ever since I got my Galaxy S9+, I've realized I never was playing this game. I was playing lag simulator. The smoothness and fast-paced action of the combat, not taking 10 seconds to load when I open a menu, not lagging so bad in battles that I can't fill my Rush or I disconnect when other Rush... it's glorious. I'm finally playing this game the way it was intended, and it is beautiful. Being able to actually dodge correctly, and react to the enemies, and be an amazing teammate in multiplayer when playing a healer. It's like a whole new game for me.

As for what I'm currently doing in the game, I've just been working on doing current events and grinding my rank. Since I can actually play the game at full speed now, I've been able to crush through the event missions like nothing. I got all the achievements for both the Misery 1 and Misery 2 levels of the current event boss in two days (and that was with slacking on doing it), where as on my old phone, it would have taken me a lot longer due to how slow the game ran and having to take so many breaks to let my phone cool down. I'm trying to save up some gems and character tickets for when the first batch of Christmas characters come out. I don't know which characters got Christmas versions first in the JP version, so I don't know if I'll actually want them or not. I'd definitely pull for a Christmas Millie, Sophia or Reimi though.
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,732 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Star Ocean: Till The End of Time PlayStation 4

Getting close to the 240 Battle Trophies I need for the last BT trophy. If my math was done correctly, I only need three more. After that I can just ignore the rest and focus on doing a Universe playthrough and then a 4D playthrough. Once those are done, the platinum will be mine. I've had fun going through SO3 again, but man, after having played SO4, and going back to SO3 after all this time... this game has some of the shittiest mechanics. SO4 really exposes SO3's battle system and mechanics. It's really made me miss the smooth and fast-paced combat of SO4. I still love SO3, but I definitely can't enjoy the combat as much any more. Give me a SO3 remake with SO4's combat and we would be good to go.

Of course this might be less SO3 combat sucking and more of realizing just how great SO4's is. Makes me look forward to getting around to going through the PS4 version of 4 and getting that platinum a second time.

Summon Night 6: Lost Borders [Vita]

I've spent the last 10 hours of play time fishing. Yes, fishing. You can catch different sizes of all of the fish in the mini-game, and there's a trophy that requires catching all of the biggest size fish, and all of the smallest. When you catch a smallest/biggest fish, it'll have a gold crown next to the size. It's literally Monster Hunter World crown farming again. I thought I was out of that nightmare, but apparently I'm not. I can't wake up.

So far 10+ hours of fishing and I have like 3/41 smallest fish and like 35/41 biggest. It's awful.

Star Ocean: Anamnesis [Android]

My eyes have been opened. I have seen the truth. Ever since I got my Galaxy S9+, I've realized I never was playing this game. I was playing lag simulator. The smoothness and fast-paced action of the combat, not taking 10 seconds to load when I open a menu, not lagging so bad in battles that I can't fill my Rush or I disconnect when other Rush... it's glorious. I'm finally playing this game the way it was intended, and it is beautiful. Being able to actually dodge correctly, and react to the enemies, and be an amazing teammate in multiplayer when playing a healer. It's like a whole new game for me.

As for what I'm currently doing in the game, I've just been working on doing current events and grinding my rank. Since I can actually play the game at full speed now, I've been able to crush through the event missions like nothing. I got all the achievements for both the Misery 1 and Misery 2 levels of the current event boss in two days (and that was with slacking on doing it), where as on my old phone, it would have taken me a lot longer due to how slow the game ran and having to take so many breaks to let my phone cool down. I'm trying to save up some gems and character tickets for when the first batch of Christmas characters come out. I don't know which characters got Christmas versions first in the JP version, so I don't know if I'll actually want them or not. I'd definitely pull for a Christmas Millie, Sophia or Reimi though.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 2nd, 2018, 03:27 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
Are you replaying it, or did you just never finish it? I ask because I feel like you'd have played the game already and so I'm curious what this playthrough is. XD

(Dec 3rd, 2018, 02:43 AM)Kyng Wrote:
Terraria

How much HP does your character have currently? Also, be aware that that boss can spawn in by itself once you reach certain requirements (I forget what they are), unless that's what you mean by not being too far off.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 2nd, 2018, 03:27 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
Are you replaying it, or did you just never finish it? I ask because I feel like you'd have played the game already and so I'm curious what this playthrough is. XD

(Dec 3rd, 2018, 02:43 AM)Kyng Wrote:
Terraria

How much HP does your character have currently? Also, be aware that that boss can spawn in by itself once you reach certain requirements (I forget what they are), unless that's what you mean by not being too far off.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Tekken 7

Only played offline, Treasure Battle. Trying out Armor King and learning a few combos, using Lee, Lili and Anna a few times in that Treasure and Arcade.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Completed all 150cc Mirror Grand Prix on 3-star, unlocked Gold Kart too. Had to do Lightning Cup twice though, as I fell off the last corner of N64 Rainbow Road, dang it. XD 200cc next time I play!

Received Octopath Traveler in the post today, and Smash Ultimate will be arriving tomorrow, so I got lots of stuff to play on my Switch with MK8 200cc to do too.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Tekken 7

Only played offline, Treasure Battle. Trying out Armor King and learning a few combos, using Lee, Lili and Anna a few times in that Treasure and Arcade.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Completed all 150cc Mirror Grand Prix on 3-star, unlocked Gold Kart too. Had to do Lightning Cup twice though, as I fell off the last corner of N64 Rainbow Road, dang it. XD 200cc next time I play!

Received Octopath Traveler in the post today, and Smash Ultimate will be arriving tomorrow, so I got lots of stuff to play on my Switch with MK8 200cc to do too.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,944
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
I haven't had a chance to play anything today (been out for most of the day), so the last game I played would have been Terraria, which I played last night.

Since I'd made it to 160 Health and 15 Defense, and accumulated a large Shuriken stack, I decided it was time for me to fight the Eye of Cthulhu. I knew that this was one of the easiest bosses in the game, but I was surprised by just how easy it was: the Eye just ran around like an idiot, and even when it did hit me, I took very little damage, thanks to the strength of my armour. In the second phase, it did start dealing more damage, but its defences were lowered, so it started taking more damage too.

I fought quite sloppily, but I still won easily because I had good equipment that allowed me to get away with sloppiness Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,944 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
I haven't had a chance to play anything today (been out for most of the day), so the last game I played would have been Terraria, which I played last night.

Since I'd made it to 160 Health and 15 Defense, and accumulated a large Shuriken stack, I decided it was time for me to fight the Eye of Cthulhu. I knew that this was one of the easiest bosses in the game, but I was surprised by just how easy it was: the Eye just ran around like an idiot, and even when it did hit me, I took very little damage, thanks to the strength of my armour. In the second phase, it did start dealing more damage, but its defences were lowered, so it started taking more damage too.

I fought quite sloppily, but I still won easily because I had good equipment that allowed me to get away with sloppiness Tongue .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 771 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 4,310 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,205 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,899 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface