Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Pokemon Sword [Main Switch] Yesterday I helped my brother trade back & forth his Rydon for Ryperior. I traded him the Sword doggo for his dex & back so he got his Ryperior & I got back my dog. We did some raids together, it was fun.

Pokemon Shield [Switch Lite]: Got my ghost badge, battled & defeated Bede. Need to head through the fairy forest next. I need to catch a Wheezing first though. Or skunktank, either will do.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Pokemon Sword [Main Switch] Yesterday I helped my brother trade back & forth his Rydon for Ryperior. I traded him the Sword doggo for his dex & back so he got his Ryperior & I got back my dog. We did some raids together, it was fun.

Pokemon Shield [Switch Lite]: Got my ghost badge, battled & defeated Bede. Need to head through the fairy forest next. I need to catch a Wheezing first though. Or skunktank, either will do.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Daemon X Machina Prologue (demo)

Randomly started this as I had this demo for quite a while now. Only played the first two missions and haven't noticed any change since the Prototype Missions demo before. Probably minute or obvious a bit later on. Not 100% I want the full game even though I did back then, as my interest dropped around release and after.

Pokémon Shield

Went through all the Champion Cup and the story events leading up to that and in between. Was good, and funny how Bede did the best against me out of all the battles against trainers. However, I barely did anything against Eternatus with the two legendaries carrying us. Then continued after becoming champion to the point of just before facing Zamazenta.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Updated for Byleth, played them a bit, did Classic with Piranha Plant, Joker and Hero, plus a few online tournaments. They had a set rules for the tournaments with items on, 4 players for the first game then one on one. Won with Dark Pit, lost with Toon Link, Lucario (made it to one on one sudden death but killed myself as I thought the Up B had a hit box when Lucario flies into them) and Marth. Would've won with Zelda it didn't disconnect me.

Fire Emblem Three Houses

Going through Silver Snow at the moment in one of the save files I had from the Black Eagles Part 1 route. Have another save file for New Game that I plan on doing Golden Deer.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Daemon X Machina Prologue (demo)

Randomly started this as I had this demo for quite a while now. Only played the first two missions and haven't noticed any change since the Prototype Missions demo before. Probably minute or obvious a bit later on. Not 100% I want the full game even though I did back then, as my interest dropped around release and after.

Pokémon Shield

Went through all the Champion Cup and the story events leading up to that and in between. Was good, and funny how Bede did the best against me out of all the battles against trainers. However, I barely did anything against Eternatus with the two legendaries carrying us. Then continued after becoming champion to the point of just before facing Zamazenta.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Updated for Byleth, played them a bit, did Classic with Piranha Plant, Joker and Hero, plus a few online tournaments. They had a set rules for the tournaments with items on, 4 players for the first game then one on one. Won with Dark Pit, lost with Toon Link, Lucario (made it to one on one sudden death but killed myself as I thought the Up B had a hit box when Lucario flies into them) and Marth. Would've won with Zelda it didn't disconnect me.

Fire Emblem Three Houses

Going through Silver Snow at the moment in one of the save files I had from the Black Eagles Part 1 route. Have another save file for New Game that I plan on doing Golden Deer.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Thread is open again after someone decided to lock it for no reason. Rolleyes
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Thread is open again after someone decided to lock it for no reason. Rolleyes
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
^Oof.

Latest game played; Metroid Collection: MPC:3 [Wii U]: God I love this game so d4mn much. Got as far as Bryyo, saved then quit.
Pokemon Shield [Switch]: Played to catch a Gigantamax Milcary, which I did.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
^Oof.

Latest game played; Metroid Collection: MPC:3 [Wii U]: God I love this game so d4mn much. Got as far as Bryyo, saved then quit.
Pokemon Shield [Switch]: Played to catch a Gigantamax Milcary, which I did.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Roller Coaster Tycoon Classic

I was playing the 'Barony Bridge' scenario, where the map consists of an old wooden bridge and the surrounding water. The goal is to get 1200 guests in three years (with a park rating of at least 600), which isn't too steep. Unfortunately, there isn't much terrain available, and the selection of rides is poor until late in the scenario, so it was tough going: after two years, I had fewer than 800 guests, so I was behind my target Sad .

I decided I should make the best of a bad situation, and duplicate some of the rides I'd already built. I ended up constructing three water slides in all, which helped me to the "Best Water Rides" award. Then, better rides came along - and I began advertising the crap out of my park - which was enough to get me well over the 1200 guests I needed by the end of the year Grin .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 

I was playing the 'Barony Bridge' scenario, where the map consists of an old wooden bridge and the surrounding water. The goal is to get 1200 guests in three years (with a park rating of at least 600), which isn't too steep. Unfortunately, there isn't much terrain available, and the selection of rides is poor until late in the scenario, so it was tough going: after two years, I had fewer than 800 guests, so I was behind my target Sad .

I decided I should make the best of a bad situation, and duplicate some of the rides I'd already built. I ended up constructing three water slides in all, which helped me to the "Best Water Rides" award. Then, better rides came along - and I began advertising the crap out of my park - which was enough to get me well over the 1200 guests I needed by the end of the year Grin .
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ape Escape 2 (PS4)
Got this game yesterday for Shira and I to play together, since she's never played AE2 before. We're trading the controller every time we catch a monkey, and although we only started last night we're probably about just over halfway in. I also just found out this game has a New Game+ that is actually harder than the base game, so I might give that a bash to see how hard it really is. Grin

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ape Escape 2 (PS4)
Got this game yesterday for Shira and I to play together, since she's never played AE2 before. We're trading the controller every time we catch a monkey, and although we only started last night we're probably about just over halfway in. I also just found out this game has a New Game+ that is actually harder than the base game, so I might give that a bash to see how hard it really is. Grin
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Transport Fever

I got a bit addicted to this game over the past couple of weeks, so I haven't been nearly as productive as I had been hoping >_< . However, now that the novelty's beginning to wear off, I'll probably become useful again over the next few days Smile .

I'm still enjoying the game, though. I'm nearly 100 years into my current game: I've made it to the 1950s, and I'm starting to dieselize and electrify most of my routes.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Transport Fever

I got a bit addicted to this game over the past couple of weeks, so I haven't been nearly as productive as I had been hoping >_< . However, now that the novelty's beginning to wear off, I'll probably become useful again over the next few days Smile .

I'm still enjoying the game, though. I'm nearly 100 years into my current game: I've made it to the 1950s, and I'm starting to dieselize and electrify most of my routes.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Code Vein

Just grinding and fighting bosses in the depths plus the Hellfire Knight Hunting Trials. Have been also helping out two other players, one by joining them in Multiplayer and the other via comments as I happened to catch them streaming on PS4/Twitch today. The former needed help with bosses, latter I saw them miss a Vestige part I missed on my first playthrough, so helped them find it. I stayed with them till they had to stop, talked about the game a bit as they played.

Also recently played Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Cyberdimension Neptunia for a bit.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Code Vein

Just grinding and fighting bosses in the depths plus the Hellfire Knight Hunting Trials. Have been also helping out two other players, one by joining them in Multiplayer and the other via comments as I happened to catch them streaming on PS4/Twitch today. The former needed help with bosses, latter I saw them miss a Vestige part I missed on my first playthrough, so helped them find it. I stayed with them till they had to stop, talked about the game a bit as they played.

Also recently played Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Cyberdimension Neptunia for a bit.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Transport Fever

I'm playing a different game of this now, but I am still addicted LOL .

This time, I'm playing in the early 1970s, and I still have some steam locomotives (which British Rail didn't by that point in the real world). However, since I have some powerful new electrics that I'm introducing into service, I don't expect this will remain the case for long!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Transport Fever

I'm playing a different game of this now, but I am still addicted LOL .

This time, I'm playing in the early 1970s, and I still have some steam locomotives (which British Rail didn't by that point in the real world). However, since I have some powerful new electrics that I'm introducing into service, I don't expect this will remain the case for long!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Minecraft (PC)
Been making stuff in a creative enabled version of my survival world so I can plan my builds easily. So far I've just been working on small tropical islands that lay on the outskirts of my main mushroom biome island. Smile

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Minecraft (PC)
Been making stuff in a creative enabled version of my survival world so I can plan my builds easily. So far I've just been working on small tropical islands that lay on the outskirts of my main mushroom biome island. Smile
Kyng Offline
Rookie

I just completed the "Pacific Pyramids" scenario. Here's a screenshot of how my park looked at the end of it:

[Image: 3A08E539AC3065AE4D614626D4527A6BBD15AD90]

I didn't make things easy for myself here: I blew most of the starting money on that ridiculous Minecraft chicken, and then I only had enough for one decent-sized roller coaster and a couple of flat rides Sad . However, I eventually got back onto my feet financially (by selling off much of the rest of the scenery), and built a small powered-launched roller coaster. This was the end of my financial troubles: from here, things snowballed, and by the end of the scenario, I'd repaid my entire loan!
Kyng Offline
Rookie

I just completed the "Pacific Pyramids" scenario. Here's a screenshot of how my park looked at the end of it:

[Image: 3A08E539AC3065AE4D614626D4527A6BBD15AD90]

I didn't make things easy for myself here: I blew most of the starting money on that ridiculous Minecraft chicken, and then I only had enough for one decent-sized roller coaster and a couple of flat rides Sad . However, I eventually got back onto my feet financially (by selling off much of the rest of the scenery), and built a small powered-launched roller coaster. This was the end of my financial troubles: from here, things snowballed, and by the end of the scenario, I'd repaid my entire loan!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Kyng: Why would you build the chicken first before things that can bring income? XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Kyng: Why would you build the chicken first before things that can bring income? XD
Kyng Offline
Rookie
(Mar 4th, 2020, 08:52 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Because it was an easy scenario, and I wanted to make life harder for myself Tongue !
Kyng Offline
Rookie
(Mar 4th, 2020, 08:52 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Because it was an easy scenario, and I wanted to make life harder for myself Tongue !
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Chicken is important!  Angry

Final Fantasy VII Remake (Demo):
Tried this out when it came out. I had already watched a lot of it during the day as people were streaming (and, subsequently speedrunning it), though because I was working, wasn't watching it indepth and detail. Playing it was a whole lot of fun, and I'm really excited for it to release soon! Grin
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Chicken is important!  Angry

Final Fantasy VII Remake (Demo):
Tried this out when it came out. I had already watched a lot of it during the day as people were streaming (and, subsequently speedrunning it), though because I was working, wasn't watching it indepth and detail. Playing it was a whole lot of fun, and I'm really excited for it to release soon! Grin
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Crypt of the NecroDancer

Sadly, I failed horribly. I screwed up the very beginning of the game, and died in the very first level of the first zone >_< .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Crypt of the NecroDancer

Sadly, I failed horribly. I screwed up the very beginning of the game, and died in the very first level of the first zone >_< .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 729 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 4,242 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,111 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,846 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface