sunshine queen Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Android] Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp & [Switch] Pokemon Sword
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
XP: 5,355
Horizon Zero Dawn Pokémon LittleBigPlanet 
Animal Crossing: New Horizons [Switch]: Played for the day & went to some friends towns in my dreams thanks to their posting dream adresses. I'm still working on getting all of the mermaid set. I'm short a few pearls to be able to make what diy's I have atmo.

Bug Fables (PC): I'm on chapter 4, heading deeper into the desert. (@Moonface If you want a Paper Mario: TTYD experience then Bug Fables is for you.)
[Image: aqua-s10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
sunshine queen Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
Animal Crossing: New Horizons [Switch]: Played for the day & went to some friends towns in my dreams thanks to their posting dream adresses. I'm still working on getting all of the mermaid set. I'm short a few pearls to be able to make what diy's I have atmo.

Bug Fables (PC): I'm on chapter 4, heading deeper into the desert. (@Moonface If you want a Paper Mario: TTYD experience then Bug Fables is for you.)
Moonface Offline
Hell's Bells, hm?
Administrators
Currently Playing
AC: NH (NS) | Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 4,919
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
(Jul 31st, 2020, 04:21 PM)sunshine queen Wrote:
I've been hearing about the game and meaning to check it out. Does it have any notable gameplay differences to Paper Mario or is it overall very similar?
[Image: tumblr_picdhxmZg01r1fejho5_540.gif]
IN THE SUN, SLEEPING LIKE A BUM.
I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!

Moonface Offline
Hell's Bells, hm?
Currently Playing
AC: NH (NS) | Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 4,919
I've been hearing about the game and meaning to check it out. Does it have any notable gameplay differences to Paper Mario or is it overall very similar?
sunshine queen Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
Horizon Zero Dawn Pokémon LittleBigPlanet 
(Jul 31st, 2020, 07:02 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Here's Arlo's review which talks more about it then I could. xD

Last game I played was Animal Crossing: New Horizons. I played for the day & got my pearls for the day. I was able to make all of the mermaid items I could craft, but I'm missing the wall & small mermaid carpet to finish the theme.
[Image: aqua-s10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
sunshine queen Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
(Jul 31st, 2020, 07:02 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Here's Arlo's review which talks more about it then I could. xD

Last game I played was Animal Crossing: New Horizons. I played for the day & got my pearls for the day. I was able to make all of the mermaid items I could craft, but I'm missing the wall & small mermaid carpet to finish the theme.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 1,234 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 995 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface