Last Game You Played
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Pokemon Crystal:

Beat the Elite Four, nearly FC first try. I had a RNG dice roll on whether or not I could defeat Lance's Charizard if he didn't crit me. Of course, RNG gods were not in my favor and I got crit and lost. After two more attempts, managed to get him with a 10-12 level deficit. But now I'm in Kanto and am reliving the memory of revisiting Kanto in Gen 2. I forgot how limited the areas are, just so they could fit it in the game. Still, having fun exploring and fighting trainers. Haven't decided what order to defeat the leaders in yet. Hmm
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Pokemon Crystal:

Beat the Elite Four, nearly FC first try. I had a RNG dice roll on whether or not I could defeat Lance's Charizard if he didn't crit me. Of course, RNG gods were not in my favor and I got crit and lost. After two more attempts, managed to get him with a 10-12 level deficit. But now I'm in Kanto and am reliving the memory of revisiting Kanto in Gen 2. I forgot how limited the areas are, just so they could fit it in the game. Still, having fun exploring and fighting trainers. Haven't decided what order to defeat the leaders in yet. Hmm
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,950
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Medieval Lords: Build, Defend, Expand

About a month ago, I heard about Banished - and, it reminded me of this old game from 2004 that I used to play a lot, but never actually beat. So, I decided that, before getting Banished, I would play through this game and see if I could finally complete it.

A month later, I'm still on it Tongue . That's not because the game's especially difficult: it's more because I keep drifting off to other games (like Minecraft, and more recently The Sims 4). However, I am on the penultimate scenario, and I'm about halfway through it. Just got a couple of large fiefdoms that I need to take down (but that's just a case of throwing massive numbers of soldiers at them Tongue )
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,950 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Medieval Lords: Build, Defend, Expand

About a month ago, I heard about Banished - and, it reminded me of this old game from 2004 that I used to play a lot, but never actually beat. So, I decided that, before getting Banished, I would play through this game and see if I could finally complete it.

A month later, I'm still on it Tongue . That's not because the game's especially difficult: it's more because I keep drifting off to other games (like Minecraft, and more recently The Sims 4). However, I am on the penultimate scenario, and I'm about halfway through it. Just got a couple of large fiefdoms that I need to take down (but that's just a case of throwing massive numbers of soldiers at them Tongue )
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
So for the last few days I have been playing Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey and it was a lot of fun and I ended up doing the neutral route at the end, but with all the sidequest I just started skipping near the end because I was kinda getting burnt out since that was all that I was doing for the last few days.

The character and story were all interesting and I feel like it was really well writen and the characters were likable and it kinda sad how it had to end really.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
So for the last few days I have been playing Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey and it was a lot of fun and I ended up doing the neutral route at the end, but with all the sidequest I just started skipping near the end because I was kinda getting burnt out since that was all that I was doing for the last few days.

The character and story were all interesting and I feel like it was really well writen and the characters were likable and it kinda sad how it had to end really.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728
Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
Considering it's been forever since I've been here, I'll be brief lol

Portal:

new gaming PC! so I played a game over a decade old. Nah but for real, I was playing on my TV and my kids were in the living room so I played something a bit more friendly than Little Nightmares lmao. finished it and the entire time, my kids were telling me I was doing everything wrong.

Little Nightmares:

my friend told me to try it and it's fun. not really all that scary but the setting and ambience is just ridiculously creepy. not really knowing what's going on but the setting telling you a story is definitely awesome. a daycare with electrified gates on both entrances speaks volumes about where you're playing the game. 

NieR Replicant:

automata is fantastic. Replicant is dated but tons of fun still. the fetch quests and constantly farming for materials is a turn off but nothing so big that I'll stop. love the voice acting. some of the best are in this game. it's pretty. watching comparison vids. it got the super glow up.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728 Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
Considering it's been forever since I've been here, I'll be brief lol

Portal:

new gaming PC! so I played a game over a decade old. Nah but for real, I was playing on my TV and my kids were in the living room so I played something a bit more friendly than Little Nightmares lmao. finished it and the entire time, my kids were telling me I was doing everything wrong.

Little Nightmares:

my friend told me to try it and it's fun. not really all that scary but the setting and ambience is just ridiculously creepy. not really knowing what's going on but the setting telling you a story is definitely awesome. a daycare with electrified gates on both entrances speaks volumes about where you're playing the game. 

NieR Replicant:

automata is fantastic. Replicant is dated but tons of fun still. the fetch quests and constantly farming for materials is a turn off but nothing so big that I'll stop. love the voice acting. some of the best are in this game. it's pretty. watching comparison vids. it got the super glow up.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,740
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
NieR: Replicant (PS4)

Been having a blast playing this game again. The combat improvements, while mostly small, do make the game play a lot smoother. Right now I'm still near the start of Part 2, and I've just been spending the last few days focusing on growing flowers, going for the trophy for getting the White Moonflower (the clock manipulation trick that could be used on PS3 can no longer be used on PS4, so I've been growing them the legit way by waiting 24 hours, and then another 24 for them to die so I can harvest the seeds). I'm on the last stage of this process, and I just have to hope that a White Moonflower grows in my field (there's about a 2% chance for the seeds to cross-breed and become a White Moonflower instead of what they are originally). If I don't get one, oh well. I need Pink seeds for a quest regardless, so if I have to do two extra days of trying to grow one, whatever.

Genshin Impact (PS4)

Haven't been doing too much in the game the last week or so aside from my dallies. We have a really, really terrible mini-event right now. I just get my daily coins from it and that's it. The game is absolute ass. It's a prop hunt/hide-and-seek game, where you are matched with randoms online. Three of you are "Rebels" and one is the "Hunter." Rebels have to try and hide by transforming into a prop and avoiding the Hunter. The only problem with this mini-game is they give every single advantage to the Hunter, making it extremely hard to win as the Rebels. You have 20 seconds to hide before the match begins, but the Hunter spawns with you and while they are stuck in place for that 20 seconds, they can move the camera still and can look around and watch where Rebels go to. They also have a pretty sizeable AoE for their catch skill, making it possible to just run around and spam it to catch people. At about the 1m to 1m30s mark, a "Favor" descends on the map, and if the Hunter gets it, they can use a skill that can reveal the locations of all rebels on the map and disable their disguise ability for 20 seconds, or reveal the location and disable the disguise ability of one rebel for I think 60 seconds, OR imprison one rebel and prevent them from being able to move for 40 seconds. Then once time starts to get low, the Hunter gets a massive movement speed bonus.

On top of all of that, the maps are pretty tiny. There's only one map that is kind of annoying because of how much climbing you have to do. Another map is in the Dragonspine area, and for some reason they didn't disable the Sheer Cold effect on this map (when in this area, if you're not around a heat source, a bar builds up and when it gets full, you start to take damage over time). This means that if you're a Rebel on this map, you're forced to stay close enough to a fire to prevent the build-up, but that makes it even easier for the hunter because that limits the places you can be hiding. Otherwise if you stay too far away from heat, you'll eventually die and that's considered an automatic capture for the Hunter.

I understand it's a 3v1 situation, but man, when you make it so uneven towards the one, it just takes all the fun out of the game. They definitely need to rethink and refine the way this game works if they ever plan to re-run it or do another version of it. Right now it's definitely one of the worst, if not the absolute worst, event we've gotten in the game to date.

Monster Hunter Rise (NS)

Downloading an update right now, but will soon be in and having some fun slaying some mons.
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,740 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
NieR: Replicant (PS4)

Been having a blast playing this game again. The combat improvements, while mostly small, do make the game play a lot smoother. Right now I'm still near the start of Part 2, and I've just been spending the last few days focusing on growing flowers, going for the trophy for getting the White Moonflower (the clock manipulation trick that could be used on PS3 can no longer be used on PS4, so I've been growing them the legit way by waiting 24 hours, and then another 24 for them to die so I can harvest the seeds). I'm on the last stage of this process, and I just have to hope that a White Moonflower grows in my field (there's about a 2% chance for the seeds to cross-breed and become a White Moonflower instead of what they are originally). If I don't get one, oh well. I need Pink seeds for a quest regardless, so if I have to do two extra days of trying to grow one, whatever.

Genshin Impact (PS4)

Haven't been doing too much in the game the last week or so aside from my dallies. We have a really, really terrible mini-event right now. I just get my daily coins from it and that's it. The game is absolute ass. It's a prop hunt/hide-and-seek game, where you are matched with randoms online. Three of you are "Rebels" and one is the "Hunter." Rebels have to try and hide by transforming into a prop and avoiding the Hunter. The only problem with this mini-game is they give every single advantage to the Hunter, making it extremely hard to win as the Rebels. You have 20 seconds to hide before the match begins, but the Hunter spawns with you and while they are stuck in place for that 20 seconds, they can move the camera still and can look around and watch where Rebels go to. They also have a pretty sizeable AoE for their catch skill, making it possible to just run around and spam it to catch people. At about the 1m to 1m30s mark, a "Favor" descends on the map, and if the Hunter gets it, they can use a skill that can reveal the locations of all rebels on the map and disable their disguise ability for 20 seconds, or reveal the location and disable the disguise ability of one rebel for I think 60 seconds, OR imprison one rebel and prevent them from being able to move for 40 seconds. Then once time starts to get low, the Hunter gets a massive movement speed bonus.

On top of all of that, the maps are pretty tiny. There's only one map that is kind of annoying because of how much climbing you have to do. Another map is in the Dragonspine area, and for some reason they didn't disable the Sheer Cold effect on this map (when in this area, if you're not around a heat source, a bar builds up and when it gets full, you start to take damage over time). This means that if you're a Rebel on this map, you're forced to stay close enough to a fire to prevent the build-up, but that makes it even easier for the hunter because that limits the places you can be hiding. Otherwise if you stay too far away from heat, you'll eventually die and that's considered an automatic capture for the Hunter.

I understand it's a 3v1 situation, but man, when you make it so uneven towards the one, it just takes all the fun out of the game. They definitely need to rethink and refine the way this game works if they ever plan to re-run it or do another version of it. Right now it's definitely one of the worst, if not the absolute worst, event we've gotten in the game to date.

Monster Hunter Rise (NS)

Downloading an update right now, but will soon be in and having some fun slaying some mons.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Animal Crossing: New Leaf via citra, & some Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch on pc.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Animal Crossing: New Leaf via citra, & some Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch on pc.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Dying Light

Last Thursday I played, haven't done since because I haven't felt the urge to, but plan to play more tomorrow as it's been a week already. Played into the First Assignment quest but kept wasting firecrackers thus needing to use supplies to make more so I decided to restart entirely to get back that stuff. Got to that point and used the firecrackers properly, also unequpping them when I didn't need them to avoid missclicking the secondary weapon button and causing infected to come after me. Took me way too long to jump to one of the traps, but coincidentally taught me there's no need to waste medkits if Crane can heal to 25HP automatically if I take fall damage. Carried on and at the moment in the Airdrop story quest.

Genshin Impact

@Dragon Lord I've yet to try the Windtrace Event, not overly keen on it but will at least try and get what Primogems I can get out of it. Didn't realise the Hunter gets that favoured, and stupid Dragonspine still has the Sheer Cold effect. I've heard Mona, Klee, Qiqi and Diona are good at Rebels and tall characters are good as Hunters, although I'll stick to tall until I don't need to be a Hunter anymore.
As for what I've done other than that er, just usual stuff really. Got Eula, erm nothing else that noteworthy as I've yet to do her Story Quest yet.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Dying Light

Last Thursday I played, haven't done since because I haven't felt the urge to, but plan to play more tomorrow as it's been a week already. Played into the First Assignment quest but kept wasting firecrackers thus needing to use supplies to make more so I decided to restart entirely to get back that stuff. Got to that point and used the firecrackers properly, also unequpping them when I didn't need them to avoid missclicking the secondary weapon button and causing infected to come after me. Took me way too long to jump to one of the traps, but coincidentally taught me there's no need to waste medkits if Crane can heal to 25HP automatically if I take fall damage. Carried on and at the moment in the Airdrop story quest.

Genshin Impact

@Dragon Lord I've yet to try the Windtrace Event, not overly keen on it but will at least try and get what Primogems I can get out of it. Didn't realise the Hunter gets that favoured, and stupid Dragonspine still has the Sheer Cold effect. I've heard Mona, Klee, Qiqi and Diona are good at Rebels and tall characters are good as Hunters, although I'll stick to tall until I don't need to be a Hunter anymore.
As for what I've done other than that er, just usual stuff really. Got Eula, erm nothing else that noteworthy as I've yet to do her Story Quest yet.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Are you enjoying Dying Light so far, EL? Smile

Super Mario World (SNES Online)
Forgot I had Moony playing this but I just booted up his file and began messing around in it. I have been watching a lot of SMW hacks lately so the urge to play vanilla has been on my mind. I forget how good that game feels to play, and how bad I am at it without preempt ROFL Got better over the 1/2 hour I spent playing a few exits, but still. Was pitiful dying to dumb shit like just barely missing the jump on an enemy, or forgetting beetles wake up regardless of how many times you toss them in the air (Mario Maker has taught me otherwise..)
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Are you enjoying Dying Light so far, EL? Smile

Super Mario World (SNES Online)
Forgot I had Moony playing this but I just booted up his file and began messing around in it. I have been watching a lot of SMW hacks lately so the urge to play vanilla has been on my mind. I forget how good that game feels to play, and how bad I am at it without preempt ROFL Got better over the 1/2 hour I spent playing a few exits, but still. Was pitiful dying to dumb shit like just barely missing the jump on an enemy, or forgetting beetles wake up regardless of how many times you toss them in the air (Mario Maker has taught me otherwise..)
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(May 18th, 2021, 08:51 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf via citra
What's citra? I assume it's an emulator?

(May 19th, 2021, 10:43 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Dying Light

Man, I was off that day and we could've played. I hope you didn't finish the Airdrop quest because that is a blast of a mission and I'd love to play that one with you, but if not that's fine, there's plenty of other great missions but that's the first memorable one for a lot of people.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

(May 19th, 2021, 10:43 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Dying Light

Man, I was off that day and we could've played. I hope you didn't finish the Airdrop quest because that is a blast of a mission and I'd love to play that one with you, but if not that's fine, there's plenty of other great missions but that's the first memorable one for a lot of people.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728
Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
Citra is an emulator, yeah.

Valdis Story:

Oh another metroidvania! I love love love love this genre. It's not mega amazing this time but it's fun enough that I played it for like 10 hours straight. still not done and there's 3 other characters. I hope their gameplay is vastly different.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728 Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 

Valdis Story:

Oh another metroidvania! I love love love love this genre. It's not mega amazing this time but it's fun enough that I played it for like 10 hours straight. still not done and there's 3 other characters. I hope their gameplay is vastly different.
Ladybyrd402 Offline
This Is The Way
Currently Playing
Fortnite
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo Switch
XP: 715
LEGO City Undercover on Nintendo Switch
[Image: tHRtXPkabmhykpwPASvF.jpg]
Ladybyrd402 Offline
This Is The Way
Currently Playing
Fortnite
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo Switch
XP: 715
LEGO City Undercover on Nintendo Switch
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(May 20th, 2021, 08:53 PM)Moonface Wrote:
(May 21st, 2021, 06:38 AM)Monocle Wrote:
Indeed. I was just playing around with it trying to get it to work. haha

Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap via Visualboy advance emulator. (I also have been playing a file on my 3DS as well.)
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(May 21st, 2021, 06:38 AM)Monocle Wrote:
Indeed. I was just playing around with it trying to get it to work. haha

Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap via Visualboy advance emulator. (I also have been playing a file on my 3DS as well.)
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 

Ah yeah I finished Airdrop that night, haven't done much more than that though. On to Pact with Rais and rested so I didn't have to deal with nighttime for when I play next. I thought I was going to get bombarded by Volatiles, cut off and need to use my UV a lot but never needed it once, and escaped them easily, probably because it was the first time the player meets them and that I'm on Normal. I was tempted for Hard but the Inventory menu not pausing the game and being my first playthrough, I was turned off XD . Is Pact with Rais worth joining me in, and are you usually off Thursday's or did you just happen to have that day off? *checks Game Night topic* Oh, Wednesday or Sunday are better it seems unless that changed.
For @ShiraNoMai: Dying Light's OK, I still need to play it more. Like the exploration potential so far, but being a survival horror I haven't gone mad exploring but being cautious so as not to run into something I can't handle. I attempted to fight Rais' men in the second airdrop, thought getting a hit with the Lacerator would've done them in but nope, forgot I could dodge until I had little life left so died there. LOL Not used to first-person platforming, my least favourite thing at the moment. Ugh jumping in this game, can't wait to unlock the grapple hook.

For Last Game Played, well Genshin. Not touched Windtrace and can't be bothered with 3 hours left on it. Been playing the new event though.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 

Ah yeah I finished Airdrop that night, haven't done much more than that though. On to Pact with Rais and rested so I didn't have to deal with nighttime for when I play next. I thought I was going to get bombarded by Volatiles, cut off and need to use my UV a lot but never needed it once, and escaped them easily, probably because it was the first time the player meets them and that I'm on Normal. I was tempted for Hard but the Inventory menu not pausing the game and being my first playthrough, I was turned off XD . Is Pact with Rais worth joining me in, and are you usually off Thursday's or did you just happen to have that day off? *checks Game Night topic* Oh, Wednesday or Sunday are better it seems unless that changed.
For @ShiraNoMai: Dying Light's OK, I still need to play it more. Like the exploration potential so far, but being a survival horror I haven't gone mad exploring but being cautious so as not to run into something I can't handle. I attempted to fight Rais' men in the second airdrop, thought getting a hit with the Lacerator would've done them in but nope, forgot I could dodge until I had little life left so died there. LOL Not used to first-person platforming, my least favourite thing at the moment. Ugh jumping in this game, can't wait to unlock the grapple hook.

For Last Game Played, well Genshin. Not touched Windtrace and can't be bothered with 3 hours left on it. Been playing the new event though.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,950
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
The Sims 4

I've become a bit addicted to this over the past couple of weeks Grin . My original household of three people has expanded to seven, as two of my original Sims have got married (and their spouses have moved in), and one of the couples has had two kids.

Here are the two kids with their mother:

Here are the two parents getting married:

And here's the other couple, before they got married:

And here's Lydia (the last unmarried adult Sim) having trouble cooking:

Sadly, Conor (the grey-haired guy) is getting old, and he's likely to pass away soon Sad ...
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,950 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
The Sims 4

I've become a bit addicted to this over the past couple of weeks Grin . My original household of three people has expanded to seven, as two of my original Sims have got married (and their spouses have moved in), and one of the couples has had two kids.

Here are the two kids with their mother:

Here are the two parents getting married:

And here's the other couple, before they got married:

And here's Lydia (the last unmarried adult Sim) having trouble cooking:

Sadly, Conor (the grey-haired guy) is getting old, and he's likely to pass away soon Sad ...
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(May 23rd, 2021, 11:33 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

I can't recall my experience in Normal since I've played in Nightmare for so long (never bother with Hard, because it punishes you in ways that Nightmare doesn't), but I don't think the first night chase is ever intended to be super difficult since it's only the third main mission, and the first time you deal with night.

Anywhere is worth joining in, since Airdrop onwards is when the missions all tend to become good because the tutorial stuff is mostly done. As for the days, Game Night is probably outdated since although my days are the same for work, I leave work usually at around early noon so I'd basically be available any evening in your time, with Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday being days that I'm off work (I do work Thursdays but I leave by about 10am).

Platforming gets easier with time, and very much so with the grappling hook because it can save you when a jump doesn't work out like you hope. It also makes exploring safer because if you do encounter things you can't handle, it's far easier to get away.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(May 23rd, 2021, 11:33 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

I can't recall my experience in Normal since I've played in Nightmare for so long (never bother with Hard, because it punishes you in ways that Nightmare doesn't), but I don't think the first night chase is ever intended to be super difficult since it's only the third main mission, and the first time you deal with night.

Anywhere is worth joining in, since Airdrop onwards is when the missions all tend to become good because the tutorial stuff is mostly done. As for the days, Game Night is probably outdated since although my days are the same for work, I leave work usually at around early noon so I'd basically be available any evening in your time, with Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday being days that I'm off work (I do work Thursdays but I leave by about 10am).

Platforming gets easier with time, and very much so with the grappling hook because it can save you when a jump doesn't work out like you hope. It also makes exploring safer because if you do encounter things you can't handle, it's far easier to get away.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 771 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 4,315 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,219 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,903 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface