A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728
Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
Nier Replicant:

spent some time playing before work today. nothing hectic thankfully considering I didn't have any time. just farming for broken wristwatches. I need 10 more apparently so.

Yeah fuck my life lmao
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728 Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
Nier Replicant:

spent some time playing before work today. nothing hectic thankfully considering I didn't have any time. just farming for broken wristwatches. I need 10 more apparently so.

Yeah fuck my life lmao
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(May 21st, 2021, 07:41 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
(May 20th, 2021, 08:53 PM)Moonface Wrote:
(May 18th, 2021, 08:51 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf via citra
What's citra? I assume it's an emulator?
(May 21st, 2021, 06:38 AM)Monocle Wrote:
Citra is an emulator, yeah.
Indeed. I was just playing around with it trying to get it to work. haha
Ah, I see. Judging by the rest of your post your 3DS still works, so I take it you don't have a copy of NL for it?
(May 24th, 2021, 12:11 AM)Kyng Wrote:
And here's Lydia (the last unmarried adult Sim) having trouble cooking:
I find it interesting that the fire is under the barbecue rather than where the food is. ROFL

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (NS)
Played a few rounds of this with Shira this morning in the hotel lobby while waiting for our friends to pick us up. I hate trying to get three stars on a cup and Shira always beating me in one of the races so I only get three first place finishes. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(May 21st, 2021, 07:41 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
(May 20th, 2021, 08:53 PM)Moonface Wrote:
(May 18th, 2021, 08:51 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf via citra
What's citra? I assume it's an emulator?
(May 21st, 2021, 06:38 AM)Monocle Wrote:
Citra is an emulator, yeah.
Indeed. I was just playing around with it trying to get it to work. haha
Ah, I see. Judging by the rest of your post your 3DS still works, so I take it you don't have a copy of NL for it?
(May 24th, 2021, 12:11 AM)Kyng Wrote:
And here's Lydia (the last unmarried adult Sim) having trouble cooking:
I find it interesting that the fire is under the barbecue rather than where the food is. ROFL

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (NS)
Played a few rounds of this with Shira this morning in the hotel lobby while waiting for our friends to pick us up. I hate trying to get three stars on a cup and Shira always beating me in one of the races so I only get three first place finishes. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Well it only makes sense that your chances of getting 3-star while playing co-op with a player at or around your skill level go significantly down Tongue It was clear as day when you played again this morning by yourself and 3-starred first try with the AI only

Super Mario Party:
Played a 10 turn game with my friend and Moony, with Moony and I trading off on the controller since the other Joy Con he had were dead. Somehow won despite odds being favored against us. Bonus stars to the rescue again. ROFL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Well it only makes sense that your chances of getting 3-star while playing co-op with a player at or around your skill level go significantly down Tongue It was clear as day when you played again this morning by yourself and 3-starred first try with the AI only

Super Mario Party:
Played a 10 turn game with my friend and Moony, with Moony and I trading off on the controller since the other Joy Con he had were dead. Somehow won despite odds being favored against us. Bonus stars to the rescue again. ROFL
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Civilization: Beyond Earth

I'm playing a new game, as the North Sea Alliance. So far, it's been rather quiet: I'm far away from all the other players, so I'm just expanding in peace (with five cities so far).

Though, eventually, I'm sure I'll reach the other civs... so, I'd best make sure I'm prepared for that!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Civilization: Beyond Earth

I'm playing a new game, as the North Sea Alliance. So far, it's been rather quiet: I'm far away from all the other players, so I'm just expanding in peace (with five cities so far).

Though, eventually, I'm sure I'll reach the other civs... so, I'd best make sure I'm prepared for that!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Monster Hunter Rise (NS)
Tried the demo on the plane ride home yesterday, and I don't think this game was designed to work in handheld mode. At least not with the joy-cons attached to the screen. I tried doing the beginner mission with the bow class and just couldn't get the hang of things because the demo is utter shit at teaching you anything other than how to move and unsheathe a weapon. I assume the game doesn't have fall damage because the tutorial has you at the top of a waterfall and the only way down I found was to just jump and I didn't take damage. I also found aiming to be incredibly sensitive and hard to line up a shot. I did try switching the coatings on my arrows but I have no idea if it was actually working or not because again, the game doesn't want to tell you how anything is supposed to be. I'll give it another shot some time soon but I wouldn't be surprised if the demo turned anyone away who doesn't already know the mechanics of Monster Hunter from a previous game.

Dying Light (PS4)
Decided to boot it up to see what the current event was like, since I've always missed it whenever it has happened in the past. It's pretty fun, although the novelty does wear off pretty quickly. I'm just using it to get easy XP at this point because you can almost kill everything with a single punch.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Monster Hunter Rise (NS)
Tried the demo on the plane ride home yesterday, and I don't think this game was designed to work in handheld mode. At least not with the joy-cons attached to the screen. I tried doing the beginner mission with the bow class and just couldn't get the hang of things because the demo is utter shit at teaching you anything other than how to move and unsheathe a weapon. I assume the game doesn't have fall damage because the tutorial has you at the top of a waterfall and the only way down I found was to just jump and I didn't take damage. I also found aiming to be incredibly sensitive and hard to line up a shot. I did try switching the coatings on my arrows but I have no idea if it was actually working or not because again, the game doesn't want to tell you how anything is supposed to be. I'll give it another shot some time soon but I wouldn't be surprised if the demo turned anyone away who doesn't already know the mechanics of Monster Hunter from a previous game.

Dying Light (PS4)
Decided to boot it up to see what the current event was like, since I've always missed it whenever it has happened in the past. It's pretty fun, although the novelty does wear off pretty quickly. I'm just using it to get easy XP at this point because you can almost kill everything with a single punch.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4)
Started this a few nights ago and so far I'm really enjoying it. I've just finished up the first set of quests and managed to get the top score on the darts leaderboard.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4)
Started this a few nights ago and so far I'm really enjoying it. I've just finished up the first set of quests and managed to get the top score on the darts leaderboard.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
Nier Replicant:

Got ending A and B! ending b was... shit. didn't expect that at all. Otherwise, that knowledge kinda blew my mind and Automata makes a lot more sense. Gonna finish it up this weekend for the platinum. Great story! very dated mechanics like repetitive fetch quests and going back and forth throughout the story
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
Nier Replicant:

Got ending A and B! ending b was... shit. didn't expect that at all. Otherwise, that knowledge kinda blew my mind and Automata makes a lot more sense. Gonna finish it up this weekend for the platinum. Great story! very dated mechanics like repetitive fetch quests and going back and forth throughout the story
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Blasphemous (PS4)

Continuing this game now that I'm done with Replicant. Made some pretty good progress so far. Game isn't too difficult, but does provide a bit of a challenge. Pretty balanced so far, I'd say. I don't know if I'm finding myself too interested in the game's story so far, but the gameplay/combat so far is pretty darn good.

Genshin Impact (PS4)

1.6 Update just dropped a couple of days ago, so I've been having fun doing the new content. We get a sizeable new area to explore (unfortunately most of it is water and the boat they give you to travel around on has god awful controls). There's a few different events going on as well, with different prizes. I already cleared out one of the shops, so that's good. 1.6 also brings us our very first alternate costumes for characters. Only Jean and Barbara in this one, with the Barbara skin being free via an event reward. Jean skin is something I'll pass on. Between my dislike of Jean as a character and the $20 price tag of the skin, I'm okay with missing out on it. I'll wait to get a new outfit for Ganyu, Keqing or Hu Tao.

Xenon Valkyrie+ (Vita)

Finally beat the game with the first character, and now I'm trying to do the same with one of the others. The other two characters are so garbage compared to the first though. They have no ability to get into places blocked off by the terrain (main girl has infinite bombs, other two are limited to 3 grenades), so I lose out on so much exp and money every floor, which makes it so much harder to get to the final boss at a decent level with a decent amount of health. It's actually pretty mind blowing how bad they made the other two compared to the first character. But I'll continue to slowly beat my head against the wall until I finally get through it and finish off this game. Once I'm done with the second character, I'll still have to do the third one, and then do a fourth run with the first character again. Not looking forward to fighting the true boss though. It's a bullet-hell like fight and if you get hit even one, you're dead and you have to go through the entire game again to get back to him. Gonna be rage-inducing, I feel.

Azur Lane (Mobile)

Not doing a whole lot in here right now. Just grinding away at the current event we have going on. They extended the length of the event by an extra week, so that's pretty awesome. That's a lot of extra points we're going to be able to earn, which will help in clearing out the shop more than usual. I also just finished the PR ship I have been working on for the last couple of weeks, and started working on the next one in line, so that's pretty nice. We also get to start unlocking our next META ship today, so I've excited to start going on that as well. The game's third anniversary is coming up in a couple of months as well, so I'm SUPER excited to start seeing what kind of events we're going to get for that, as well as what in-game goodies we'll get, and what kind of merchandise they'll be selling in their store for the celebration. Cannot wait for August.

Arknights (Mobile)

We have our third round of the Contingency Contract event going on right now, which I've already finished up. Now I'm just doing the daily rotating map for the extra points that will carry over into the next CC event. This CC round was... meh. Not that it was bad, but the Permanent Map was annoying to me because it utilized one of the mechanics I hate the most in this game (certain enemies on the map that you CANNOT attack until the very end, or else they super buff the rest of the enemies and you're just dead). Doing the Risk 18 clear for it was so rage-inducing, and I ended up referring to a guide to get an idea of how to properly set-up to avoid hitting those enemies. I don't like using guides to clear it, but I just didn't have the patience for it and had too much other shit to do in other games to sit here for hours on end failing until I finally saw what I needed to do. So I'll take the L on this one, this CC got my booty.

Touhou: Lost Word (Mobile)

I don't think I've posted about this one here yet. This was a mobile game I was anticipating since last year, and it finally released... mid-May I think? It's been out for about a month now, I believe. Anyways, at first I wasn't feeling this game at all and was very disappointed by it. I'm in a better mindset with the game right now though, but I still hate how bad the character pull rate is. They did just do an event where we got to spin a wheel for free pulls every day for 10 days (10, 20, 30 or 100 pulls), and the 10th day was a guaranteed 100 pulls if you didn't hit 100 by then. So out of those 100 pulls, I ended up getting only THREE characters. The other 97 pulls were Story Cards (equip to characters to give them stat bonuses + buffs that activate when you use the Spell Card the Story Card is equipped to), The only good thing is that one of those three characters ended up being Ran, who is the second most powerful character in the game, so even though the salt flowed, I at least walked away with a character who gives me a major boost to my team. The content in the game so far isn't hard enough to need the most OP team (I solo'd all levels on Lunatic, which is the hardest difficulty, with Youmu), but eventually the content should start ramping up, so having both Youmu and Ran will make things a lot easier. So even though I wasn't feeling the game the first week or so, I'm starting to get much more comfortable with it. A lot of the systems in the game are basically carbon copies of Azur Lane, so it was really easy to get used to the game, so that was a pretty big plus. Definitely was a slow start, but it's getting more and more enjoyable as it goes on. Though I'll always be salty that the game's shitty character pull rate caused me to miss out on both Remilia an Flandre. Now I have to wait for them to be added to the main pool and hope I can get them then.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Blasphemous (PS4)

Continuing this game now that I'm done with Replicant. Made some pretty good progress so far. Game isn't too difficult, but does provide a bit of a challenge. Pretty balanced so far, I'd say. I don't know if I'm finding myself too interested in the game's story so far, but the gameplay/combat so far is pretty darn good.

Genshin Impact (PS4)

1.6 Update just dropped a couple of days ago, so I've been having fun doing the new content. We get a sizeable new area to explore (unfortunately most of it is water and the boat they give you to travel around on has god awful controls). There's a few different events going on as well, with different prizes. I already cleared out one of the shops, so that's good. 1.6 also brings us our very first alternate costumes for characters. Only Jean and Barbara in this one, with the Barbara skin being free via an event reward. Jean skin is something I'll pass on. Between my dislike of Jean as a character and the $20 price tag of the skin, I'm okay with missing out on it. I'll wait to get a new outfit for Ganyu, Keqing or Hu Tao.

Xenon Valkyrie+ (Vita)

Finally beat the game with the first character, and now I'm trying to do the same with one of the others. The other two characters are so garbage compared to the first though. They have no ability to get into places blocked off by the terrain (main girl has infinite bombs, other two are limited to 3 grenades), so I lose out on so much exp and money every floor, which makes it so much harder to get to the final boss at a decent level with a decent amount of health. It's actually pretty mind blowing how bad they made the other two compared to the first character. But I'll continue to slowly beat my head against the wall until I finally get through it and finish off this game. Once I'm done with the second character, I'll still have to do the third one, and then do a fourth run with the first character again. Not looking forward to fighting the true boss though. It's a bullet-hell like fight and if you get hit even one, you're dead and you have to go through the entire game again to get back to him. Gonna be rage-inducing, I feel.

Azur Lane (Mobile)

Not doing a whole lot in here right now. Just grinding away at the current event we have going on. They extended the length of the event by an extra week, so that's pretty awesome. That's a lot of extra points we're going to be able to earn, which will help in clearing out the shop more than usual. I also just finished the PR ship I have been working on for the last couple of weeks, and started working on the next one in line, so that's pretty nice. We also get to start unlocking our next META ship today, so I've excited to start going on that as well. The game's third anniversary is coming up in a couple of months as well, so I'm SUPER excited to start seeing what kind of events we're going to get for that, as well as what in-game goodies we'll get, and what kind of merchandise they'll be selling in their store for the celebration. Cannot wait for August.

Arknights (Mobile)

We have our third round of the Contingency Contract event going on right now, which I've already finished up. Now I'm just doing the daily rotating map for the extra points that will carry over into the next CC event. This CC round was... meh. Not that it was bad, but the Permanent Map was annoying to me because it utilized one of the mechanics I hate the most in this game (certain enemies on the map that you CANNOT attack until the very end, or else they super buff the rest of the enemies and you're just dead). Doing the Risk 18 clear for it was so rage-inducing, and I ended up referring to a guide to get an idea of how to properly set-up to avoid hitting those enemies. I don't like using guides to clear it, but I just didn't have the patience for it and had too much other shit to do in other games to sit here for hours on end failing until I finally saw what I needed to do. So I'll take the L on this one, this CC got my booty.

Touhou: Lost Word (Mobile)

I don't think I've posted about this one here yet. This was a mobile game I was anticipating since last year, and it finally released... mid-May I think? It's been out for about a month now, I believe. Anyways, at first I wasn't feeling this game at all and was very disappointed by it. I'm in a better mindset with the game right now though, but I still hate how bad the character pull rate is. They did just do an event where we got to spin a wheel for free pulls every day for 10 days (10, 20, 30 or 100 pulls), and the 10th day was a guaranteed 100 pulls if you didn't hit 100 by then. So out of those 100 pulls, I ended up getting only THREE characters. The other 97 pulls were Story Cards (equip to characters to give them stat bonuses + buffs that activate when you use the Spell Card the Story Card is equipped to), The only good thing is that one of those three characters ended up being Ran, who is the second most powerful character in the game, so even though the salt flowed, I at least walked away with a character who gives me a major boost to my team. The content in the game so far isn't hard enough to need the most OP team (I solo'd all levels on Lunatic, which is the hardest difficulty, with Youmu), but eventually the content should start ramping up, so having both Youmu and Ran will make things a lot easier. So even though I wasn't feeling the game the first week or so, I'm starting to get much more comfortable with it. A lot of the systems in the game are basically carbon copies of Azur Lane, so it was really easy to get used to the game, so that was a pretty big plus. Definitely was a slow start, but it's getting more and more enjoyable as it goes on. Though I'll always be salty that the game's shitty character pull rate caused me to miss out on both Remilia an Flandre. Now I have to wait for them to be added to the main pool and hope I can get them then.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(May 29th, 2021, 04:55 AM)Moonface Wrote:
Actually I do have a working copy of NL, it's just streaming it from my 3DS is kind of a pain. XD

Last game I played:
Pokemon Sword: I'm doing the dlc stuff for Crown Tundra atmo.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(May 29th, 2021, 04:55 AM)Moonface Wrote:
Actually I do have a working copy of NL, it's just streaming it from my 3DS is kind of a pain. XD

Last game I played:
Pokemon Sword: I'm doing the dlc stuff for Crown Tundra atmo.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Medieval Lords: Build, Defend, Expand

I've been replaying this old game over the past couple of months, and now I'm up to the last scenario. Unfortunately, it's not really any more difficiult: it's just longer and more of a slog. I still intend to work through it, though - simply because then I'll finally be able to say I've beaten the game, a full 16 years after getting it Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Medieval Lords: Build, Defend, Expand

I've been replaying this old game over the past couple of months, and now I'm up to the last scenario. Unfortunately, it's not really any more difficiult: it's just longer and more of a slog. I still intend to work through it, though - simply because then I'll finally be able to say I've beaten the game, a full 16 years after getting it Tongue .
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 10th, 2021, 05:26 AM)Monocle Wrote:
Nier Replicant:

Shit as in bad or shit as in it made you feel bad?

Phogs! (NS)
So I never realised this game had released back in December until last night when I randomly remembered it existed and looked up what was going on with it. Instantly bought it and played through the first couple of levels with @ShiraNoMai. If you want a casual relaxing game to play alone or with a friend I would really recommend looking into this one. ^_^

The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Did a run with Bethany which was originally intended to end with Mother, but I ended up coming across the Red Key in the early parts of the run so I instantly switched to going for The Beast, since the Red Key would let me get Tainted Bethany which can only be reached by going after The Beast route. Managed to beat the boss with half a heart left. Shock

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 10th, 2021, 05:26 AM)Monocle Wrote:
Nier Replicant:

Shit as in bad or shit as in it made you feel bad?

Phogs! (NS)
So I never realised this game had released back in December until last night when I randomly remembered it existed and looked up what was going on with it. Instantly bought it and played through the first couple of levels with @ShiraNoMai. If you want a casual relaxing game to play alone or with a friend I would really recommend looking into this one. ^_^

Did a run with Bethany which was originally intended to end with Mother, but I ended up coming across the Red Key in the early parts of the run so I instantly switched to going for The Beast, since the Red Key would let me get Tainted Bethany which can only be reached by going after The Beast route. Managed to beat the boss with half a heart left. Shock
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
Shit as in made me feel bad. So many feels. friend was streaming and ended up crying right on stream. rip.

Mass Effect:

Booted up legendary edition now that Nier is platinumed. Literally just started and I've been including my wife. She helped maybe the characters back story. nostalgia about to kick my ass
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
Shit as in made me feel bad. So many feels. friend was streaming and ended up crying right on stream. rip.

Mass Effect:

Booted up legendary edition now that Nier is platinumed. Literally just started and I've been including my wife. She helped maybe the characters back story. nostalgia about to kick my ass
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Man, it must be rough then. Did any of the Automata endings evoke a similar feeling for you @Monocle?
Also, what's your characters back story?

Finished all the completion markers for Bethany today. I wasn't sure if I had a good build to fight Delirium but luckily I had an item that let my attacks target him from a distance without having to aim directly at him so I could just hold the fire button and focus solely on dodging attacks. ROFL

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Man, it must be rough then. Did any of the Automata endings evoke a similar feeling for you @Monocle?
Also, what's your characters back story?

Finished all the completion markers for Bethany today. I wasn't sure if I had a good build to fight Delirium but luckily I had an item that let my attacks target him from a distance without having to aim directly at him so I could just hold the fire button and focus solely on dodging attacks. ROFL
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
Uhhh not as much? I was pretty pissed when the thing happened to 2B. don't really want to spoil.

Mine is Ruthless Spacer. let my wife choose. she's kinda evil.

Touhou Luna Nights:

finishing up the final boss in the secret area. dying a lot but the game is super fun! love metroidvanias so much
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
Uhhh not as much? I was pretty pissed when the thing happened to 2B. don't really want to spoil.

Mine is Ruthless Spacer. let my wife choose. she's kinda evil.

Touhou Luna Nights:

finishing up the final boss in the secret area. dying a lot but the game is super fun! love metroidvanias so much
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Jun 19th, 2021, 12:08 AM)Monocle Wrote:

Knowing what happens, this makes me interested in seeing what happens in Replicant ?

Phogs!
Played more of this with Moony today and we finished the Sleepy world up. The game definitely has some jank to the mechanics, and sometimes the puzzle design isn't clear on what the players are supposed to do to progress, leading us to possibly cheese sections that don't make sense. Still a good time nonetheless and the hat rewards you get are hella cute.  =3
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Jun 19th, 2021, 12:08 AM)Monocle Wrote:

Knowing what happens, this makes me interested in seeing what happens in Replicant ?

Phogs!
Played more of this with Moony today and we finished the Sleepy world up. The game definitely has some jank to the mechanics, and sometimes the puzzle design isn't clear on what the players are supposed to do to progress, leading us to possibly cheese sections that don't make sense. Still a good time nonetheless and the hat rewards you get are hella cute.  =3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 730 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 4,243 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,113 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,847 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface