Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
XP: 8,728
Fire Emblem (Shiny) Uncharted Tekken 
It turns out it's not an alien exactly, I just thought it looked like one when it turned into an adult. It's Zuchitchi or something. Here's an image to show what it looks like: 3rd row, 3rd character

Ignore the link name, they're obviously not "new". There's more it it's the biggest and best image I've found of what this one became. It does have to eyes, but only when it looks toward the screen, and I think it loses an eye when looking to the right or left, yet the only way it signifies that is through removing an eye. XD It likes to go to bed at 11PM which is annoying as I wanted to go to bed before then last night, my sister was already asleep so up to me to turn it's light off and remove the poop it made at 10:55, and I was about to fall asleep myself and had to force myself to stay awake. The night before I missed the poo it made, and you have to clear that before the Zuchitchi goes to bed, otherwise it stays there. Even if I used the option to clear, it won't let you then. LOL It sleeps for 12 hours and just got up. (11AM now)

Ah, it was Barb. Since it ended, I'll check out what he had at the end for his team anyway.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
XP: 8,728
It turns out it's not an alien exactly, I just thought it looked like one when it turned into an adult. It's Zuchitchi or something. Here's an image to show what it looks like: 3rd row, 3rd character

Ignore the link name, they're obviously not "new". There's more it it's the biggest and best image I've found of what this one became. It does have to eyes, but only when it looks toward the screen, and I think it loses an eye when looking to the right or left, yet the only way it signifies that is through removing an eye. XD It likes to go to bed at 11PM which is annoying as I wanted to go to bed before then last night, my sister was already asleep so up to me to turn it's light off and remove the poop it made at 10:55, and I was about to fall asleep myself and had to force myself to stay awake. The night before I missed the poo it made, and you have to clear that before the Zuchitchi goes to bed, otherwise it stays there. Even if I used the option to clear, it won't let you then. LOL It sleeps for 12 hours and just got up. (11AM now)

Ah, it was Barb. Since it ended, I'll check out what he had at the end for his team anyway.
ShiraNoMai Offline
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Moderators
Currently Playing
Halo: Combat Evolved (Anniversary) | Pokémon Crystal
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
XP: 8,705
Rayman (Shiny) Super Mario Bros. (Shiny) Pokémon (Shiny) 
Here's the timestamp on his YouTube video of his playthrough where I'm caught & named. I lasted about an hour in the run ROFL He doesn't have the end of his run up yet on YouTube but when he does, at the very least watch his Elite Four run. Easily the best part of the whole playthrough LOL

Also it looks like it's spelled "Zukiichi" from that image. Still, very cute honestly, despite being a.... thing. God I forgot how much of an actual chore it was to raise those things. I always thought Neopets were needy, but then seeing those and their "push notifications" from back then, gosh. Hope you're still enjoying it haha

Currently stuck on this level in Super Monkey Ball HD. Boiling Pot was such a hard world, I forgot. Confused
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Currently Playing
Halo: Combat Evolved (Anniversary) | Pokémon Crystal
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
XP: 8,705
Here's the timestamp on his YouTube video of his playthrough where I'm caught & named. I lasted about an hour in the run ROFL He doesn't have the end of his run up yet on YouTube but when he does, at the very least watch his Elite Four run. Easily the best part of the whole playthrough LOL

Also it looks like it's spelled "Zukiichi" from that image. Still, very cute honestly, despite being a.... thing. God I forgot how much of an actual chore it was to raise those things. I always thought Neopets were needy, but then seeing those and their "push notifications" from back then, gosh. Hope you're still enjoying it haha

Currently stuck on this level in Super Monkey Ball HD. Boiling Pot was such a hard world, I forgot. Confused

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 1,151 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 4,116 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 2,642 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface