Last Game You Played
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
We haven't gotten too much further since then in Minecraft. No more new towers, sadly. BUT we have found a lot of cool sites found in book lore that had really sick loot in it. But those mage vampire things were the worsttttttt D=

I'm about to fight the 4th gym, I think, in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond. Getting distracted by the Grand Underground though. It's very easy to sink time into exploring the caves and digging up little trinkets in the walls.

Also picked back up Yoshi again cuz I'm playing alongside some members of trihex's discord. Just need 5-8 and 5-E and I'll 100% all of world's 1 through 5. Then World 6  Shock
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
We haven't gotten too much further since then in Minecraft. No more new towers, sadly. BUT we have found a lot of cool sites found in book lore that had really sick loot in it. But those mage vampire things were the worsttttttt D=

I'm about to fight the 4th gym, I think, in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond. Getting distracted by the Grand Underground though. It's very easy to sink time into exploring the caves and digging up little trinkets in the walls.

Also picked back up Yoshi again cuz I'm playing alongside some members of trihex's discord. Just need 5-8 and 5-E and I'll 100% all of world's 1 through 5. Then World 6  Shock
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Metroid Dread (NS)
Just beat the Robot Chozo Soldier boss fight and honestly I feel like I win by sheer luck because I don't know if I was actually avoiding one of his attacks correctly or not. Took me like a dozen tries though just to beat him and even if I didn't do it the right way it beats doing it a dozen more times. Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Metroid Dread (NS)
Just beat the Robot Chozo Soldier boss fight and honestly I feel like I win by sheer luck because I don't know if I was actually avoiding one of his attacks correctly or not. Took me like a dozen tries though just to beat him and even if I didn't do it the right way it beats doing it a dozen more times. Tongue
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
The Sims 4... although, I was only playing it to create a new Sim, to represent one of my RPG characters Tongue .

Before that, it was Civ 5. I started a new game as Korea, which has gone reasonably well: I built both the Temple of Artemis and the Hanging Gardens, so I should get some insane city growth! The only annoyance is, I didn't manage to found a religion - but, that's not essential anyway Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
The Sims 4... although, I was only playing it to create a new Sim, to represent one of my RPG characters Tongue .

Before that, it was Civ 5. I started a new game as Korea, which has gone reasonably well: I built both the Temple of Artemis and the Hanging Gardens, so I should get some insane city growth! The only annoyance is, I didn't manage to found a religion - but, that's not essential anyway Tongue .
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Genshin Impact

On both PS4 and my PC accounts, play everyday usually doing dailies but a bit more at times too if I have the time. Specifically last night I was doing an event that expired early this morning, on my main it was fine with one part being a little troublesome, but overcame it, I did that two days ago though. Yesterday I did the same event on my F2P and was a lot harder, mainly because of how poorly built/levelled my characters were. If I had been giving that account more attention it would've been OK. I did get some of the main rewards I wanted but not all of it (340/420 Primogems). On my main I earned almost everything apart from getting a combined score of 18000 in each of the three domains.

Just to talk about what I had to do, the event was an NPC character wanted us to try out their "potions" which would aid in battle and they wanted us to try them out. In three domains there are four challenges in each, potions you equip can be used only once out of the four challenges, and once completed the next challenge gets harder. You can also add a score booster (1.0 or 2.5), which also adds more levels to the enemies. Four trial characters are up for selection in each plus also your own characters to tackle each challenge, although you can only use characters twice as they get locked out once after completion of challenge.

I wouldn't say it's been the hardest event, but I usually can't enter some events due to being behind in the story for F2P, but yeah I have a lot of work to do here. My main account can normally handle most events, or rather earn the majority of the rewards up for grabs. Didn't enjoy it in my alt account, but would gladly participate in the event again if it happened return in the future. Hopefully will be stronger then.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Genshin Impact

On both PS4 and my PC accounts, play everyday usually doing dailies but a bit more at times too if I have the time. Specifically last night I was doing an event that expired early this morning, on my main it was fine with one part being a little troublesome, but overcame it, I did that two days ago though. Yesterday I did the same event on my F2P and was a lot harder, mainly because of how poorly built/levelled my characters were. If I had been giving that account more attention it would've been OK. I did get some of the main rewards I wanted but not all of it (340/420 Primogems). On my main I earned almost everything apart from getting a combined score of 18000 in each of the three domains.

Just to talk about what I had to do, the event was an NPC character wanted us to try out their "potions" which would aid in battle and they wanted us to try them out. In three domains there are four challenges in each, potions you equip can be used only once out of the four challenges, and once completed the next challenge gets harder. You can also add a score booster (1.0 or 2.5), which also adds more levels to the enemies. Four trial characters are up for selection in each plus also your own characters to tackle each challenge, although you can only use characters twice as they get locked out once after completion of challenge.

I wouldn't say it's been the hardest event, but I usually can't enter some events due to being behind in the story for F2P, but yeah I have a lot of work to do here. My main account can normally handle most events, or rather earn the majority of the rewards up for grabs. Didn't enjoy it in my alt account, but would gladly participate in the event again if it happened return in the future. Hopefully will be stronger then.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Been hopping between games trying to find one that can keep my interest for longer than five seconds because my mood has dropped through the floor today. Errm

Uncharted 2 (PS4)
The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Minecraft (PC)

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Been hopping between games trying to find one that can keep my interest for longer than five seconds because my mood has dropped through the floor today. Errm

Uncharted 2 (PS4)
The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Minecraft (PC)
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Assuming that today's Wordle doesn't count, the last gameI played would have been The Sims 4, on Friday.

One of my Sims died of old age... which was a bit sad, but he wasn't *that* important (if he was, then I would have used a Potion of Youth to save him!)
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Assuming that today's Wordle doesn't count, the last gameI played would have been The Sims 4, on Friday.

One of my Sims died of old age... which was a bit sad, but he wasn't *that* important (if he was, then I would have used a Potion of Youth to save him!)
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Genshin Impact (PS5)

Finished up the Lantern Rite events and got my C1 Zhongli, so now I don't really have anything to do except for save up for Yae Miko and prepare all the materials I need for Kazuha. Still have an entire new area to fully explore, so there's a good chunk of Primogems waiting to be collected their via chests and quests. Other than that, there isn't a whole lot for me to do in the game now that I'm done with Lantern Rite. Just going to go back to my usual daily farming.

Final Fantasy (PC)

Finished up getting 100% in the Pixel Remaster for FF1. Was a fun play through. Thought I might not enjoy it a whole lot since they went back to the original magic system of FF1 on NES, instead of using an MP system, but it wasn't too bad in the end. Learned during this play through that you can actually get the airship and get the promotions for your job classes a little earlier than I knew you could. I thought you had to wait until after you beat the Fiend of Fire to do it, since that's the direction the game kind of pushes you in, but found out you can just do it beforehand. Makes going through the Volcano dungeon a lot nicer. It also makes the boss fight against the Fiend of Fire a lot easier, but that was never a hard boss fight to begin with, so it doesn't really matter. I enjoyed the spell effects in this game. Reminded me of how good the spell effects look in the PSP versions of FFI, FFII and FFIV. Getting 100% achievements wasn't too bad either. The only ones that could be potentially annoying are 100% of chests opened and 100% of the bestiary, but as long as you fight every battle you encounter, you'd have most of them by the end anyways. I was only missing three enemies when I beat the final boss, so had to go back and sweep those up. You can open up the world map and it lets you select locations, which will then tell you how many chests you opened vs how many there are in that dungeon, so that makes getting all the chests super easy.

Final Fantasy II (Steam)

Since I finished FF1 PR, I started this one up right after! This is more of a "Let's get this shit over with as quickly as possible" thing though, since FF2 is... well, pretty shit. Look forward to finishing this one fast so I can start up FF3.

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond (NS)

Absolutely crushed the eighth gym with my Garchomp and now I'm off to the Elite Four, where I'll quickly destroy them and be done with the game for now.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Genshin Impact (PS5)

Finished up the Lantern Rite events and got my C1 Zhongli, so now I don't really have anything to do except for save up for Yae Miko and prepare all the materials I need for Kazuha. Still have an entire new area to fully explore, so there's a good chunk of Primogems waiting to be collected their via chests and quests. Other than that, there isn't a whole lot for me to do in the game now that I'm done with Lantern Rite. Just going to go back to my usual daily farming.

Final Fantasy (PC)

Finished up getting 100% in the Pixel Remaster for FF1. Was a fun play through. Thought I might not enjoy it a whole lot since they went back to the original magic system of FF1 on NES, instead of using an MP system, but it wasn't too bad in the end. Learned during this play through that you can actually get the airship and get the promotions for your job classes a little earlier than I knew you could. I thought you had to wait until after you beat the Fiend of Fire to do it, since that's the direction the game kind of pushes you in, but found out you can just do it beforehand. Makes going through the Volcano dungeon a lot nicer. It also makes the boss fight against the Fiend of Fire a lot easier, but that was never a hard boss fight to begin with, so it doesn't really matter. I enjoyed the spell effects in this game. Reminded me of how good the spell effects look in the PSP versions of FFI, FFII and FFIV. Getting 100% achievements wasn't too bad either. The only ones that could be potentially annoying are 100% of chests opened and 100% of the bestiary, but as long as you fight every battle you encounter, you'd have most of them by the end anyways. I was only missing three enemies when I beat the final boss, so had to go back and sweep those up. You can open up the world map and it lets you select locations, which will then tell you how many chests you opened vs how many there are in that dungeon, so that makes getting all the chests super easy.

Final Fantasy II (Steam)

Since I finished FF1 PR, I started this one up right after! This is more of a "Let's get this shit over with as quickly as possible" thing though, since FF2 is... well, pretty shit. Look forward to finishing this one fast so I can start up FF3.

Absolutely crushed the eighth gym with my Garchomp and now I'm off to the Elite Four, where I'll quickly destroy them and be done with the game for now.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Feb 1st, 2022, 09:38 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Beat 'em yet? And for now? I thought you had already restarted with a different team or am I misremembering and that's your plan after this playthrough?

Uncharted 2 (PS4)
Finally got the platinum trophy on this one after finishing Brutal difficulty. This game was significantly more balanced than the first game when it comes to that difficulty.

Uncharted 3 (PS4)
Since I did everything there is to do in 2, I figured I'd start up the sequel and platinum this one too. Just reached Syria, and man the nostalgia in this game hits hard because of how so many areas in the single player are directly used in the multiplayer. Only problem for me is I remember things better from the multiplayer and there were differences in the maps and such, so I keep on expecting things that aren't present in the single player. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Feb 1st, 2022, 09:38 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Beat 'em yet? And for now? I thought you had already restarted with a different team or am I misremembering and that's your plan after this playthrough?

Uncharted 2 (PS4)
Finally got the platinum trophy on this one after finishing Brutal difficulty. This game was significantly more balanced than the first game when it comes to that difficulty.

Uncharted 3 (PS4)
Since I did everything there is to do in 2, I figured I'd start up the sequel and platinum this one too. Just reached Syria, and man the nostalgia in this game hits hard because of how so many areas in the single player are directly used in the multiplayer. Only problem for me is I remember things better from the multiplayer and there were differences in the maps and such, so I keep on expecting things that aren't present in the single player. XD
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Civilization V

I'm playing as Korea - and, for the most part, my game is going well. I'm racking up loads of science, and I just took a couple of cities off Portugal. The only annoyance is, I twice got beaten to wonders by 1 turn - both times by Spain >_< .

I think I know who my next target is Hmm ...
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Civilization V

I'm playing as Korea - and, for the most part, my game is going well. I'm racking up loads of science, and I just took a couple of cities off Portugal. The only annoyance is, I twice got beaten to wonders by 1 turn - both times by Spain >_< .

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Feb 6th, 2022, 11:50 PM)Kyng Wrote:
Civilization V

When do you intend to threaten nuclear war? Tongue

Uncharted 3 (PS4)
Finally got every trophy in this game which means I have now fully completed (again) the first three Uncharted games but on PS4 this time. Brutal mode in this one was quite easy and probably the least challenging of all three games. Now I need to figure out what game I'm moving onto next to fully complete. Tongue

I've also recently played The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC) and Minecraft (PC) but I don't really have anything to say about those right now.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Civilization V

Uncharted 3 (PS4)
Finally got every trophy in this game which means I have now fully completed (again) the first three Uncharted games but on PS4 this time. Brutal mode in this one was quite easy and probably the least challenging of all three games. Now I need to figure out what game I'm moving onto next to fully complete. Tongue

I've also recently played The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC) and Minecraft (PC) but I don't really have anything to say about those right now.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Phasmophobia

I finally played today, and with DL, Moony and Shira too. I know I said I'd try and play beforehand but I obviously hadn't at Level 1 so I was mostly a n00b with a bit of knowledge and died less than I thought I'd do. Still was fun to play with you guys and to do it again sometime. Grin Oni did love us today.

Genshin Impact (PC & PS4)

Just dailies and doing some domains for resin and world bosses.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Phasmophobia

I finally played today, and with DL, Moony and Shira too. I know I said I'd try and play beforehand but I obviously hadn't at Level 1 so I was mostly a n00b with a bit of knowledge and died less than I thought I'd do. Still was fun to play with you guys and to do it again sometime. Grin Oni did love us today.

Genshin Impact (PC & PS4)

Just dailies and doing some domains for resin and world bosses.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
(Feb 15th, 2022, 12:02 AM)Moonface Wrote:
Civilization V

Maybe when I actually have nukes Tongue . Which is still a while off!

Anyway, the last game I played was Little Alchemy. I got addicted again... I'm up to 542 out of 720 items now, but the rest are becoming increasingly hard to find!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
(Feb 15th, 2022, 12:02 AM)Moonface Wrote:
Civilization V

Maybe when I actually have nukes Tongue . Which is still a while off!

Anyway, the last game I played was Little Alchemy. I got addicted again... I'm up to 542 out of 720 items now, but the rest are becoming increasingly hard to find!
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Almost at the end of my Brilliant Diamond playthrough. Just made it to Snowpointe. I was stuck for a hot minute cuz I couldn't figure out where the game wanted me to enter Mt. Coronet to progress the story (you need to go through there to get to Lake Acuity) and there are multiple entrance points. Trying to raise a Haunter up to be in level with my team. Houndoom is harder to level up cuz it has a Slow level rate.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Almost at the end of my Brilliant Diamond playthrough. Just made it to Snowpointe. I was stuck for a hot minute cuz I couldn't figure out where the game wanted me to enter Mt. Coronet to progress the story (you need to go through there to get to Lake Acuity) and there are multiple entrance points. Trying to raise a Haunter up to be in level with my team. Houndoom is harder to level up cuz it has a Slow level rate.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Astro's Playroom (PS5)
As I said in the PS5 thread I completely forgot about this game being pre-installed and decided to play this first since it's probably short and let's me see all the features of the controller. It's incredibly good so far and I'd recommend it to everyone who has a PS5. Grin

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Astro's Playroom (PS5)
As I said in the PS5 thread I completely forgot about this game being pre-installed and decided to play this first since it's probably short and let's me see all the features of the controller. It's incredibly good so far and I'd recommend it to everyone who has a PS5. Grin
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Genshin Impact

After Elden Ring on Thurs and becoming progressively ill, just been playing Genshin on both my PS4 & PC accounts. I've only had time for dailies and emptying Resin due to not being motivated to stay playing and needing to rest instead. Even considered not playing today but managed to will myself to have some fun in this crappy day.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Genshin Impact

After Elden Ring on Thurs and becoming progressively ill, just been playing Genshin on both my PS4 & PC accounts. I've only had time for dailies and emptying Resin due to not being motivated to stay playing and needing to rest instead. Even considered not playing today but managed to will myself to have some fun in this crappy day.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 729 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 4,243 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,111 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,846 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface