Last Game You Played
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Dang, Poland a no-man's-land!

Halo: Combat Evolved (Anniversary)
FINALLY finished this, after putting it down since... September? Was more than half way through at the time, and just blazed my way through the ending.
Loved the experience. There's definitely some age to certain aspects, like a lack of sprint, the Warthog controlling like absolute dogshit, and just dumping enemies on you 360 degrees in small corridors to name a few. The ending was... okay, I suppose. Wish it wasn't another Warthog-mandated segment, and the lead up to it with the throwing the grenades in the vent holes was absolutely infuriating when you have 20,000 homing in on you at once while you try and angle a grenade into an opening in the vent and hoping it explodes inside enough to trigger the event. Rolleyes Looking forward to how 2 improves upon this one.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Dang, Poland a no-man's-land!

Halo: Combat Evolved (Anniversary)
FINALLY finished this, after putting it down since... September? Was more than half way through at the time, and just blazed my way through the ending.
Loved the experience. There's definitely some age to certain aspects, like a lack of sprint, the Warthog controlling like absolute dogshit, and just dumping enemies on you 360 degrees in small corridors to name a few. The ending was... okay, I suppose. Wish it wasn't another Warthog-mandated segment, and the lead up to it with the throwing the grenades in the vent holes was absolutely infuriating when you have 20,000 homing in on you at once while you try and angle a grenade into an opening in the vent and hoping it explodes inside enough to trigger the event. Rolleyes Looking forward to how 2 improves upon this one.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(May 6th, 2022, 04:56 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
Dragon Age Origins

*Gasp* I am actually working on it! I had to do a soft reset because I missed companions that are permanently missable, so went back and did that. Thankfully, it wasn't very far after where I had gotten. Now, to juggle all these companions liking me! *sigh*
What happens if any of them decide to not like you? Tongue

(May 8th, 2022, 09:42 PM)Kyng Wrote:
Crusader Kings II

I was continuing the Poland game that I talked about in a previous post. It's been going quite well... but, amusingly, I have no control over Poland any more LOL . One of my characters became King of both Poland and Lithuania - but after he died, the two kingdoms went their separate ways, and I ended up playing as the new King of Lithuania:

I want to take over Poland and put the realm back together!
I'm surprised the game didn't have Poland and Lithuania become a single location due to being ruled by one King, unless the game either a) doesn't allow that at all or b) it does but you didn't trigger it to happen.

@ShiraNoMai: Ooh I didn't know you finished it finally! I won't ask about Halo 2 since you already covered it, so instead I'll ask this: do you think you'd ever try out the multiplayer since you originally downloaded Infinite's MP but since that hasn't turned out remotely well, I was curious if playing through the OG's has made you curious about their MP?

Ghost of Tsushima (PS5)
Decided to pick this up again since Shira has been home and I don't like playing it when she isn't home so she doesn't miss any story stuff. It's been about a month so I forgot almost all the controls which was fun, and started discovering new things like duel encounters (not the mystic story ones). Only done two so far but the first one kicked my arse because I was trying to do it right out of the gate of picking the game back up, and today I just got rinsed a lot by a straw hat duel but finally did it. The duels make me feel like I'm playing Sekiro again. XD
Also, the R3 + L3 Ghost Stance is fucking sick! I did a story mission that unlocks that today and the bloodshed it provides is glorious. OwO
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Dragon Age Origins

*Gasp* I am actually working on it! I had to do a soft reset because I missed companions that are permanently missable, so went back and did that. Thankfully, it wasn't very far after where I had gotten. Now, to juggle all these companions liking me! *sigh*

(May 8th, 2022, 09:42 PM)Kyng Wrote:
Crusader Kings II

I was continuing the Poland game that I talked about in a previous post. It's been going quite well... but, amusingly, I have no control over Poland any more LOL . One of my characters became King of both Poland and Lithuania - but after he died, the two kingdoms went their separate ways, and I ended up playing as the new King of Lithuania:

I want to take over Poland and put the realm back together!
I'm surprised the game didn't have Poland and Lithuania become a single location due to being ruled by one King, unless the game either a) doesn't allow that at all or b) it does but you didn't trigger it to happen.

@ShiraNoMai: Ooh I didn't know you finished it finally! I won't ask about Halo 2 since you already covered it, so instead I'll ask this: do you think you'd ever try out the multiplayer since you originally downloaded Infinite's MP but since that hasn't turned out remotely well, I was curious if playing through the OG's has made you curious about their MP?

Ghost of Tsushima (PS5)
Decided to pick this up again since Shira has been home and I don't like playing it when she isn't home so she doesn't miss any story stuff. It's been about a month so I forgot almost all the controls which was fun, and started discovering new things like duel encounters (not the mystic story ones). Only done two so far but the first one kicked my arse because I was trying to do it right out of the gate of picking the game back up, and today I just got rinsed a lot by a straw hat duel but finally did it. The duels make me feel like I'm playing Sekiro again. XD
Also, the R3 + L3 Ghost Stance is fucking sick! I did a story mission that unlocks that today and the bloodshed it provides is glorious. OwO
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
(May 11th, 2022, 11:32 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Dragon Age Origins

Uh, they either leave or try to fight you, depending on the context. In fact, I'm pretty sure that the only party members you can't end up killing are Morrigan and Doggo. o.=.o;
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
(May 11th, 2022, 11:32 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Dragon Age Origins

Uh, they either leave or try to fight you, depending on the context. In fact, I'm pretty sure that the only party members you can't end up killing are Morrigan and Doggo. o.=.o;
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokemon Legends Arceus:

I'm having a grand time with this title. This feels like the appropriate modern response to the basic idea of Pokemon and it's so cool. Being able to swap movesets on the fly, crafting your items, toggling evolution at will, EV management. All great ideas that have brought the Pokemon RPG series into the modern age.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokemon Legends Arceus:

I'm having a grand time with this title. This feels like the appropriate modern response to the basic idea of Pokemon and it's so cool. Being able to swap movesets on the fly, crafting your items, toggling evolution at will, EV management. All great ideas that have brought the Pokemon RPG series into the modern age.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Genshin Impact (PS5/PC)

2.7 finally dropped and I was finally able to pull Yelan! Sadly my pulls weren't as lucky as I would have liked, as it took several top-ups to just get C1 Yelan and one copy of her bow. Gonna have to hope for better luck to pull the last five copies of Yelan I need, otherwise she's going to be one expensive C6. Though I'm going to wait until next payday to drop any more money on the game. Not in a huge rush to C6 her because I still gotta wait for all of the testers to figure out what her best artifacts are going to be and whether or not C6 Yelan is going to work with Hu Tao. Did get her to level 90 though and played around with her a bit. Love her kit and she's gonna be a really fun character to use in several different teams.

Chrono Cross Remaster (PS4)

Finished my first run of the game and got both the Good and Bad endings (planned on just getting the bad ending and then getting the good ending on NG+, but I realized I forgot to defeat an optional boss that drops a super good accessory, so had to reload to pre-final boss and get it, and then do the final boss a second time). Now I just need to run through NG+ for the characters I didn't get on the first run. There's a trophy for getting 99 level up stars as well, which there is only 48 of per playthrough, so that alone requires going through the game entirely twice, and then doing a partial third play through. The most annoying thing I have left to do though is to get the other nine extra endings. Hopefully it won't take me too much longer to have the platinum in the books.

Triangle Strategy (NS)

Loving the game so far, even though Hard mode is an extremely unbalanced mess of stupidity at times. I'm in chapter 15 right now and I have no clue which ending I am heading towards. There's a lot of questionable decisions with this game too, like magic having a height restriction. There was one battle where I was able to put my archer at the top of a ladder, blocking the space at the top so the enemies couldn't follow her up there, and just sniped all of them until all enemies were dead. The enemy mages couldn't hit her up there. Makes absolutely no sense for MAGIC to be restricted by height, but whatever I guess. Overall the game is good though, and I'm thoroughly enjoying the story. Not sure how close to the end of the game I am, but I know there's two more endings to get after I get whichever one, so still have a lot more to look forward to after my first playthrough is over.

Azur Lane (Android)

We're in the middle of our next major event, which is the first HMS/Royal Navy (faction based on the British Navy) in two years, so it's been a very long time coming. Thankfully Royal Navy fans were rewarded for their wait, as this event also brought the first Royal Navy UR ship, who is proving to be a very, VERY good character. I was hoping this event would bring a Retrofit for Queen Elizabeth, as she's in desperate need of a power up, but instead we got a Retrofit for Unicorn, which I'm still okay with. Unicorn is one of my favorite girls in the game, but she fell out of usefulness hard when Perseus released (Unicorn is a light aircraft carrier with healing capabilities, and Perseus is the same with basically ten times the power). But now that Unicorn has her retrofit making her a SR and giving one of her skills a major boost (plus the stat boosts), she's great once more and can stand toe-to-toe with Perseus. Her healing got a huge buff and her damage a noticeable boost to. She gained the addition of a pre-loaded airstrike (meaning she releases her first airstrike at they very start of the battle), so that's very nice. While Perseus still has her own benefits (two pre-load airstrikes, more general healing), Unicorn has stormed back onto the scene in AL's end game content, and it's great to see.

Arknights (Android)

Not much going on here right now. We finished up with our last major event a couple of weeks ago and now we're just in a re-run event. Though we'll be entering our next Contingency Contract event in a week or two here, so that's something to look forward to. Until then, just farming material drops from the re-run stages.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Genshin Impact (PS5/PC)

2.7 finally dropped and I was finally able to pull Yelan! Sadly my pulls weren't as lucky as I would have liked, as it took several top-ups to just get C1 Yelan and one copy of her bow. Gonna have to hope for better luck to pull the last five copies of Yelan I need, otherwise she's going to be one expensive C6. Though I'm going to wait until next payday to drop any more money on the game. Not in a huge rush to C6 her because I still gotta wait for all of the testers to figure out what her best artifacts are going to be and whether or not C6 Yelan is going to work with Hu Tao. Did get her to level 90 though and played around with her a bit. Love her kit and she's gonna be a really fun character to use in several different teams.

Chrono Cross Remaster (PS4)

Finished my first run of the game and got both the Good and Bad endings (planned on just getting the bad ending and then getting the good ending on NG+, but I realized I forgot to defeat an optional boss that drops a super good accessory, so had to reload to pre-final boss and get it, and then do the final boss a second time). Now I just need to run through NG+ for the characters I didn't get on the first run. There's a trophy for getting 99 level up stars as well, which there is only 48 of per playthrough, so that alone requires going through the game entirely twice, and then doing a partial third play through. The most annoying thing I have left to do though is to get the other nine extra endings. Hopefully it won't take me too much longer to have the platinum in the books.

Triangle Strategy (NS)

Loving the game so far, even though Hard mode is an extremely unbalanced mess of stupidity at times. I'm in chapter 15 right now and I have no clue which ending I am heading towards. There's a lot of questionable decisions with this game too, like magic having a height restriction. There was one battle where I was able to put my archer at the top of a ladder, blocking the space at the top so the enemies couldn't follow her up there, and just sniped all of them until all enemies were dead. The enemy mages couldn't hit her up there. Makes absolutely no sense for MAGIC to be restricted by height, but whatever I guess. Overall the game is good though, and I'm thoroughly enjoying the story. Not sure how close to the end of the game I am, but I know there's two more endings to get after I get whichever one, so still have a lot more to look forward to after my first playthrough is over.

Azur Lane (Android)

We're in the middle of our next major event, which is the first HMS/Royal Navy (faction based on the British Navy) in two years, so it's been a very long time coming. Thankfully Royal Navy fans were rewarded for their wait, as this event also brought the first Royal Navy UR ship, who is proving to be a very, VERY good character. I was hoping this event would bring a Retrofit for Queen Elizabeth, as she's in desperate need of a power up, but instead we got a Retrofit for Unicorn, which I'm still okay with. Unicorn is one of my favorite girls in the game, but she fell out of usefulness hard when Perseus released (Unicorn is a light aircraft carrier with healing capabilities, and Perseus is the same with basically ten times the power). But now that Unicorn has her retrofit making her a SR and giving one of her skills a major boost (plus the stat boosts), she's great once more and can stand toe-to-toe with Perseus. Her healing got a huge buff and her damage a noticeable boost to. She gained the addition of a pre-loaded airstrike (meaning she releases her first airstrike at they very start of the battle), so that's very nice. While Perseus still has her own benefits (two pre-load airstrikes, more general healing), Unicorn has stormed back onto the scene in AL's end game content, and it's great to see.

Arknights (Android)

Not much going on here right now. We finished up with our last major event a couple of weeks ago and now we're just in a re-run event. Though we'll be entering our next Contingency Contract event in a week or two here, so that's something to look forward to. Until then, just farming material drops from the re-run stages.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Phasmophobia

Myself and DL played duo's on Sunday. I...died a lot, one or two I could've survived but it was when I navigated with no light and completely missed hiding spots I was trying to get to. ROFL Survived 4 runs, another run my laptop completely crashed and not just the Phasmo game, but it worked fine afterwards and no trouble since then.

Genshin Impact (PS4)

Yup 2.7 dropped, and got myself Yelan C1 after starting with 150 Fates to use, not including the 20 I had spare not converted yet, plus the monthly reset put me back up a bit to 35 after wishing. Done Spiral Abyss on the 31st and then again a bit yesterday after that reset too to earn more primogems. I was going to do more Cham so I can start the new event on Tuesday, but in the end didn't, I was just...trying out Yelan really, sorting out artifacts and what have you, plus dailies as usual. So I'll get to The Chasm again soon.

Genshin Impact (PC/Mobile)

Same as my main with Abyss but less so (18 stars for 300 instead of 30 for 500). Failed to get Yelan with my 50 Fates, lost to receive my first Diluc that I don't intend to use on the account. Got an Aquaint Fate from him though with level 20, but still would much prefer Yelan as I have pretty good artifacts waiting for her here, possibly potentially even better than my what my main has after I max them. She's also F2P friendly apparently, and I've enjoyed her so far from my main so just got to earn 60+ Fates to receive her (currently have 13), so have plenty of stuff still to complete to reach my goal. Fingers crossed for an early drop too...which this account has so far had better luck than my main in that department. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Phasmophobia

Myself and DL played duo's on Sunday. I...died a lot, one or two I could've survived but it was when I navigated with no light and completely missed hiding spots I was trying to get to. ROFL Survived 4 runs, another run my laptop completely crashed and not just the Phasmo game, but it worked fine afterwards and no trouble since then.

Genshin Impact (PS4)

Yup 2.7 dropped, and got myself Yelan C1 after starting with 150 Fates to use, not including the 20 I had spare not converted yet, plus the monthly reset put me back up a bit to 35 after wishing. Done Spiral Abyss on the 31st and then again a bit yesterday after that reset too to earn more primogems. I was going to do more Cham so I can start the new event on Tuesday, but in the end didn't, I was just...trying out Yelan really, sorting out artifacts and what have you, plus dailies as usual. So I'll get to The Chasm again soon.

Genshin Impact (PC/Mobile)

Same as my main with Abyss but less so (18 stars for 300 instead of 30 for 500). Failed to get Yelan with my 50 Fates, lost to receive my first Diluc that I don't intend to use on the account. Got an Aquaint Fate from him though with level 20, but still would much prefer Yelan as I have pretty good artifacts waiting for her here, possibly potentially even better than my what my main has after I max them. She's also F2P friendly apparently, and I've enjoyed her so far from my main so just got to earn 60+ Fates to receive her (currently have 13), so have plenty of stuff still to complete to reach my goal. Fingers crossed for an early drop too...which this account has so far had better luck than my main in that department. XD
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 31st, 2022, 04:10 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
There's a trophy for getting 99 level up stars as well, which there is only 48 of per playthrough, so that alone requires going through the game entirely twice, and then doing a partial third play through.
On paper this sounds like such a cheap way to increase the number of times someone needs to play the game. Especially if everything else can be done in two playthroughs. Errm

(Jun 2nd, 2022, 01:09 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Phasmophobia
Crashed as in BSoD or it just froze up? Gasp
How many runs did you guys do in total?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 31st, 2022, 04:10 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
There's a trophy for getting 99 level up stars as well, which there is only 48 of per playthrough, so that alone requires going through the game entirely twice, and then doing a partial third play through.
On paper this sounds like such a cheap way to increase the number of times someone needs to play the game. Especially if everything else can be done in two playthroughs. Errm

(Jun 2nd, 2022, 01:09 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Phasmophobia
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
The Sims 4

My first generation of 'children' have all grown up, and my first generation of 'parents' have mostly died off now. So, it's time for the first generation of children to become parents to the second generation of children Tongue .

Of course, before that happens, I'll have to move my Sims around, and figure out who's going to end up with whom. That's partly done now (and some of the new couples already have kids) - but, I still have a few pairings to sort out!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
The Sims 4

My first generation of 'children' have all grown up, and my first generation of 'parents' have mostly died off now. So, it's time for the first generation of children to become parents to the second generation of children Tongue .

Of course, before that happens, I'll have to move my Sims around, and figure out who's going to end up with whom. That's partly done now (and some of the new couples already have kids) - but, I still have a few pairings to sort out!
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
You know I completely misread your post for being a Civ or Crusader Kings. If I didn't read until you wrote "Sims" I'd have fully believed all of that happened within a campaign ROFL

Pokemon Legends Arceus:

Trying to clear some side quests before advancing my main quest (going to Firespit Island), and ended my game tonight losing a bunch of sick items I had just got from a space-time distortion that had appeared moments before by accidentally telling my Wyrdeer to just jump off the cliff. I kind of hate how many buttons the game has for all of its items sometimes. I was just trying to escape being hauled off the cliff by a bunch of Murkrow that had spawned after the distortion disappeared, and wound up jumping off anyway Rolleyes Nooo
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
You know I completely misread your post for being a Civ or Crusader Kings. If I didn't read until you wrote "Sims" I'd have fully believed all of that happened within a campaign ROFL

Pokemon Legends Arceus:

Trying to clear some side quests before advancing my main quest (going to Firespit Island), and ended my game tonight losing a bunch of sick items I had just got from a space-time distortion that had appeared moments before by accidentally telling my Wyrdeer to just jump off the cliff. I kind of hate how many buttons the game has for all of its items sometimes. I was just trying to escape being hauled off the cliff by a bunch of Murkrow that had spawned after the distortion disappeared, and wound up jumping off anyway Rolleyes Nooo
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 5th, 2022, 11:05 PM)Kyng Wrote:
The Sims 4

I've never played the Sims but this just sounds like it gets depressing to me. Have/Do you ever get sad at all at this sort of stuff happening in Sims games? Unsure

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 5th, 2022, 11:05 PM)Kyng Wrote:
The Sims 4

I've never played the Sims but this just sounds like it gets depressing to me. Have/Do you ever get sad at all at this sort of stuff happening in Sims games? Unsure
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Jun 4th, 2022, 11:41 PM)Moonface Wrote:

BSoD, and about 10 or 11 runs. The Sunday just been (5th) we played again and my game just stopped and kicked me out too. Think I may have found the problem, had an Xbox Game Bar (mentioned in our Discord chat but putting it here too) which I had no clue was even on my laptop sucking up precious activity for no reason, so disabled it. Phasmo seemed to work fine afterwards. Can't remember how many runs then, wasn't counting but a bit less than the time before.

Genshin Impact (Main, PS4)

Dailies, some Abyss, finished Chasm and completed the entirety of the Perilous Trail event. Also snagged C1 Yelan and a C2 Qiqi (wanted C2 Yelan).

Genshin Impact (PC/OS, F2P)

Dailies and some Abyss here too, started The Chasm, did most of the surface then begun the underground and it's story.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him

BSoD, and about 10 or 11 runs. The Sunday just been (5th) we played again and my game just stopped and kicked me out too. Think I may have found the problem, had an Xbox Game Bar (mentioned in our Discord chat but putting it here too) which I had no clue was even on my laptop sucking up precious activity for no reason, so disabled it. Phasmo seemed to work fine afterwards. Can't remember how many runs then, wasn't counting but a bit less than the time before.

Genshin Impact (Main, PS4)

Dailies, some Abyss, finished Chasm and completed the entirety of the Perilous Trail event. Also snagged C1 Yelan and a C2 Qiqi (wanted C2 Yelan).

Genshin Impact (PC/OS, F2P)

Dailies and some Abyss here too, started The Chasm, did most of the surface then begun the underground and it's story.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
God, I hate when programs start launching themselves in the background quietly and just eat at your RAM/disk space. Sorry that happened to you, EL. Hopefully that's fully resolved your issues.

Pokemon Legends: Arceus:
Luckily in this game, when you die you have the chance of some other player picking up your "stash" and giving it back to you in your game. This also works vice-versa--the incentive for returning other Lost Stashes in your game is Merit Points, which can be used to spend on buying Evolution Items and such. So yeah, someone gave me back the stash I dropped upon death and I got my lost items back Grin
Been trying my hand at tackling Alpha Pokemon now that I'm at around level 50. My team can be such glass cannons sometimes, I swear. Trying to beef up my defensive EVs so I don't get fucking nuked every time I battle an Alpha. Errm
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
God, I hate when programs start launching themselves in the background quietly and just eat at your RAM/disk space. Sorry that happened to you, EL. Hopefully that's fully resolved your issues.

Pokemon Legends: Arceus:
Luckily in this game, when you die you have the chance of some other player picking up your "stash" and giving it back to you in your game. This also works vice-versa--the incentive for returning other Lost Stashes in your game is Merit Points, which can be used to spend on buying Evolution Items and such. So yeah, someone gave me back the stash I dropped upon death and I got my lost items back Grin
Been trying my hand at tackling Alpha Pokemon now that I'm at around level 50. My team can be such glass cannons sometimes, I swear. Trying to beef up my defensive EVs so I don't get fucking nuked every time I battle an Alpha. Errm
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 8th, 2022, 08:25 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Oof. Do you remember the error message for the BSoD?

Dishonored 2 (PS4)
Picked this up again since I didn't get far in it back when I played it in 2019. I just finished Mission 5 and it took me 5 hours, 25 minutes, and 58 seconds. It's crazy how long missions take when you're going for a pure stealth no kills playthrough. XD
The level design in this game is top notch though. I love how each level just feels like a huge playground for you to decide how to get from A to B.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 8th, 2022, 08:25 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Oof. Do you remember the error message for the BSoD?

Dishonored 2 (PS4)
Picked this up again since I didn't get far in it back when I played it in 2019. I just finished Mission 5 and it took me 5 hours, 25 minutes, and 58 seconds. It's crazy how long missions take when you're going for a pure stealth no kills playthrough. XD
The level design in this game is top notch though. I love how each level just feels like a huge playground for you to decide how to get from A to B.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Moonface : No, don't remember the message. It was the same as ones I've had before a few times but I just force restart straight away, then the laptop works fine after.

Genshin Impact (PC, F2P)

Completed Inazuma Archon Quest finally, done both Raiden story quests and Kokomi's, now to do Itto's then steam through Chasm and then Perilous Trail event so I can get much needed Primos and the Twilight bow, don't want miss out on the weapon now I've gotten sort of up to date, barring not having done Tsurumi Island yet or 100% any of the areas and a few other stuff. Ah frick I forgot to try Floor 11 before the reset in Spiral Abyss. Suppose I'll try this one this time then.

Genshin Impact (PS4)

Dailies, yay. I kinda CBA with the rhythm event for now, probably last day I'll do it. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Moonface : No, don't remember the message. It was the same as ones I've had before a few times but I just force restart straight away, then the laptop works fine after.

Genshin Impact (PC, F2P)

Completed Inazuma Archon Quest finally, done both Raiden story quests and Kokomi's, now to do Itto's then steam through Chasm and then Perilous Trail event so I can get much needed Primos and the Twilight bow, don't want miss out on the weapon now I've gotten sort of up to date, barring not having done Tsurumi Island yet or 100% any of the areas and a few other stuff. Ah frick I forgot to try Floor 11 before the reset in Spiral Abyss. Suppose I'll try this one this time then.

Genshin Impact (PS4)

Dailies, yay. I kinda CBA with the rhythm event for now, probably last day I'll do it. XD
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
I am once again trying to playthrough and beat the Gears of War series. I've yet to beat any of the games (besides Gears of War 4).

Oh and I'm trying to play and upload The Last of Us Remastered before the re-release of Part 1.
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
I am once again trying to playthrough and beat the Gears of War series. I've yet to beat any of the games (besides Gears of War 4).

Oh and I'm trying to play and upload The Last of Us Remastered before the re-release of Part 1.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 729 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 4,243 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,111 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,846 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface