Last Game You Played
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jul 18th, 2022, 07:17 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Genshin Impact (PC/PS5)

2.8 dropped last Tuesday and I've been enjoying the hell out of my new Kazuha since the. Been a very long wait for him to come back, and I'm glad he finally did. I'm going to be able to run so many new team comps thanks to him, and I'll be able to mix it up in the Abyss from here on out. So far I've gotten him to C4, and I plan to finish it off and get him to C6 once I get paid this coming Friday. I've been going through the GAA 2.0 events as well, which have been really fun so far. GAA was probably the best event we've ever gotten in Genshin, and I'm expecting this version of it to live up to the standard set by the first one.
I assume Kazuha's level wasn't really good enough prior to your recent pulls of him? Or did the update also make changes to him?

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS4)
Just did the first Everfall quest which I spoke of more in the DD thread, and other than that I was grabbing the tokens for "Under Another Sky" 7-12.

The Binding of Issac: Repentance (PC)
I was doing the daily run but just got sick of how awful the item drops were for it making the run just not fun, so I just quit it. Didn't help I was in a bad mood at the time so my patience was already thin. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jul 18th, 2022, 07:17 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Genshin Impact (PC/PS5)

2.8 dropped last Tuesday and I've been enjoying the hell out of my new Kazuha since the. Been a very long wait for him to come back, and I'm glad he finally did. I'm going to be able to run so many new team comps thanks to him, and I'll be able to mix it up in the Abyss from here on out. So far I've gotten him to C4, and I plan to finish it off and get him to C6 once I get paid this coming Friday. I've been going through the GAA 2.0 events as well, which have been really fun so far. GAA was probably the best event we've ever gotten in Genshin, and I'm expecting this version of it to live up to the standard set by the first one.
I assume Kazuha's level wasn't really good enough prior to your recent pulls of him? Or did the update also make changes to him?

Just did the first Everfall quest which I spoke of more in the DD thread, and other than that I was grabbing the tokens for "Under Another Sky" 7-12.

The Binding of Issac: Repentance (PC)
I was doing the daily run but just got sick of how awful the item drops were for it making the run just not fun, so I just quit it. Didn't help I was in a bad mood at the time so my patience was already thin. XD
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Nah, nothing changed with Kazuha. When he first released back in June of 2021, I was in the middle of transitioning to my new job, and had to wait three weeks to get my first paycheck, so I had to be a little more careful with my money, and I was saving up for Ayaka, who was releasing right after Kazuha. So I had to unfortunately skip him. Of course at the time I didn't realize it was going to take over a year for him to come back, otherwise I would have went ahead and and gotten him back then. He's always been really good and really fun to play, which made having to wait so long to fix my mistake of skipping him the first time even more painful.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Nah, nothing changed with Kazuha. When he first released back in June of 2021, I was in the middle of transitioning to my new job, and had to wait three weeks to get my first paycheck, so I had to be a little more careful with my money, and I was saving up for Ayaka, who was releasing right after Kazuha. So I had to unfortunately skip him. Of course at the time I didn't realize it was going to take over a year for him to come back, otherwise I would have went ahead and and gotten him back then. He's always been really good and really fun to play, which made having to wait so long to fix my mistake of skipping him the first time even more painful.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Stardew Valley [Steam]: Started to play a new Stardew Valley file. Named my farm, and my character. Apparantly I have to (talk to) meet every one in town. Meh, eventually. Gotta pretty up da farm first. ;3

Dinkum [Steam Early access]: Basically I'm playing Ausie Animal Crossing with people instead of folk and I love it. I've had more things try to kill me then the spider and scorpian in AC: gators, sharks, emus, wild devils: its great! Atmo I'm trying to move any one who comes into my town in. xD
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Stardew Valley [Steam]: Started to play a new Stardew Valley file. Named my farm, and my character. Apparantly I have to (talk to) meet every one in town. Meh, eventually. Gotta pretty up da farm first. ;3

Dinkum [Steam Early access]: Basically I'm playing Ausie Animal Crossing with people instead of folk and I love it. I've had more things try to kill me then the spider and scorpian in AC: gators, sharks, emus, wild devils: its great! Atmo I'm trying to move any one who comes into my town in. xD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Genshin Impact (F2P US)

I've gone and done it, I'm a mad man, my third file. It's under the same account as my other F2P which is under the EU server, this is US server which has you start all over if you change servers, but you other save remains intact. Would be better if they made it so you could switch severs with the same progress, but nope. Unfortunately not. OK, I've been itching to play with someone other than complete randoms who just stay the once really, plus Kazuha's banner is here and I'll be pulling for him too (got him on my first account already) so he should make things more tolerable in the early game and beyond. Started this yesterday, got to AR16 then AR19 today as I played with one other player for a little bit plus DL afterwards, going through Liyue. Have Act III of Prologue to do next.

I will NOT start a fourth. ROFL

Genshin Impact (Main + F2P EU)

Just dailies. Need to start the Golden Apple Archipelago very soon with them so I don't have to leave it all to the last few days of the event. Also NEED the Fischl skin.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Genshin Impact (F2P US)

I've gone and done it, I'm a mad man, my third file. It's under the same account as my other F2P which is under the EU server, this is US server which has you start all over if you change servers, but you other save remains intact. Would be better if they made it so you could switch severs with the same progress, but nope. Unfortunately not. OK, I've been itching to play with someone other than complete randoms who just stay the once really, plus Kazuha's banner is here and I'll be pulling for him too (got him on my first account already) so he should make things more tolerable in the early game and beyond. Started this yesterday, got to AR16 then AR19 today as I played with one other player for a little bit plus DL afterwards, going through Liyue. Have Act III of Prologue to do next.

I will NOT start a fourth. ROFL

Genshin Impact (Main + F2P EU)

Just dailies. Need to start the Golden Apple Archipelago very soon with them so I don't have to leave it all to the last few days of the event. Also NEED the Fischl skin.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 19th, 2022, 07:22 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Is he the only male character you use in the game? Or are there others?

I won't repeat what I did that I already said in the games OT, but I will say I discovered shooting a child in the head with a bow in Gran Soren right in front of Ser Maximilian gets you tossed in the dungeons. ROFL
I wonder what happens if you lack a skeleton key to let yourself out though? Hmm (rhetorical, I don't want the answer right now)
Oh and for anyone curious which child, it's that pompous little girl in the red dress and the blond hair.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 19th, 2022, 07:22 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

I won't repeat what I did that I already said in the games OT, but I will say I discovered shooting a child in the head with a bow in Gran Soren right in front of Ser Maximilian gets you tossed in the dungeons. ROFL
I wonder what happens if you lack a skeleton key to let yourself out though? Hmm (rhetorical, I don't want the answer right now)
Oh and for anyone curious which child, it's that pompous little girl in the red dress and the blond hair.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Moonface : Haha, wow you shot Symone. She does annoy me, but I just hold back doing anything. There is one particular character I do love shooting though, the stupid little prick. It's that jester guy. XD I shot him once right after a cutscene inside the castle with many NPCs present, including the Duke with no regrets. Grin

Genshin Impact

Main + F2P EU: Same again as before

F2P US: Completed Prologue, got to AR23 and doing some story side quests plus normal side quests. Got Barbara and Xiangling, the latter through completing Spiral Abyss 3-3, plus Heizou in a 10-pull. Got Amber and Xiangling a constellation each as well, which is nuts considering the amount of other 4* characters and weapons those could've been.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Moonface : Haha, wow you shot Symone. She does annoy me, but I just hold back doing anything. There is one particular character I do love shooting though, the stupid little prick. It's that jester guy. XD I shot him once right after a cutscene inside the castle with many NPCs present, including the Duke with no regrets. Grin

Genshin Impact

Main + F2P EU: Same again as before

F2P US: Completed Prologue, got to AR23 and doing some story side quests plus normal side quests. Got Barbara and Xiangling, the latter through completing Spiral Abyss 3-3, plus Heizou in a 10-pull. Got Amber and Xiangling a constellation each as well, which is nuts considering the amount of other 4* characters and weapons those could've been.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
(Jul 21st, 2022, 12:16 AM)Moonface Wrote:
[quote="Dragon Lord" pid='23165' dateline='1658211764']

Nah, there's plenty of others. I also use Zhongli (best shielder in the game), Xinqui (one of the best Hydro appliers in the game and one of the best pairings for Hu Tao, who is my favorite character), Bennett (best ATK buffer in the game and also heals), Venti (one of the best CC characters in the game, though my usage of him will probably drop now that I have Kazoo), Gorou (one-trick pony who only buffs Geo characters, but is a staple for my Noelle), Albedo (great off-field damage for Geo teams, once again a staple for my Noelle), Xiao (a fun DPS character to use) and I still use Diluc a bit, even though my Hu Tao is lightyears ahead of him in terms of strength. 

I used to be a "waifus only" player in Gacha games, but Arknights and Genshin Impact both helped break me out of that mindset because both games have male characters that are just so insanely good that you'd be stupid not to use them. Like for example, in the current even re-run in Arknights, one of the best stages to farm for a material can be solo'd by SilverAsh, allowing you to bring 11 other Ops that you want to farm Trust Rank for instead. Of course I still prefer my waifus, and if they release a female character who does something that an existing male character also does, I'd replace them with her. Though so far in Genshin there's enough differnce between characters that do the same thing that it can be worth using them both (Yelan and Xinqui being great examples of this), so that's nice.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
(Jul 21st, 2022, 12:16 AM)Moonface Wrote:
[quote="Dragon Lord" pid='23165' dateline='1658211764']

Nah, there's plenty of others. I also use Zhongli (best shielder in the game), Xinqui (one of the best Hydro appliers in the game and one of the best pairings for Hu Tao, who is my favorite character), Bennett (best ATK buffer in the game and also heals), Venti (one of the best CC characters in the game, though my usage of him will probably drop now that I have Kazoo), Gorou (one-trick pony who only buffs Geo characters, but is a staple for my Noelle), Albedo (great off-field damage for Geo teams, once again a staple for my Noelle), Xiao (a fun DPS character to use) and I still use Diluc a bit, even though my Hu Tao is lightyears ahead of him in terms of strength. 

I used to be a "waifus only" player in Gacha games, but Arknights and Genshin Impact both helped break me out of that mindset because both games have male characters that are just so insanely good that you'd be stupid not to use them. Like for example, in the current even re-run in Arknights, one of the best stages to farm for a material can be solo'd by SilverAsh, allowing you to bring 11 other Ops that you want to farm Trust Rank for instead. Of course I still prefer my waifus, and if they release a female character who does something that an existing male character also does, I'd replace them with her. Though so far in Genshin there's enough differnce between characters that do the same thing that it can be worth using them both (Yelan and Xinqui being great examples of this), so that's nice.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
The Sims 4.

Not many exciting things happened today: I was mostly just building up skills Tongue . Although, one of my Sims did get to Level 10 Fitness (which competed her Bodybuilder ambition, so now she'll live longer!)

I guess she can use that time to master more skills LOL .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
The Sims 4.

Not many exciting things happened today: I was mostly just building up skills Tongue . Although, one of my Sims did get to Level 10 Fitness (which competed her Bodybuilder ambition, so now she'll live longer!)

I guess she can use that time to master more skills LOL .
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Picked up two of my portcrystals I'd put down (one on Bloodwater Beach and the other at the entrance to the Witchwood) so that I could move them to new spots since I'd opened up more of the map after speaking to the Duke. I put one down up at the healing spring in the top right of the map, and currently still have the other on my person.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Picked up two of my portcrystals I'd put down (one on Bloodwater Beach and the other at the entrance to the Witchwood) so that I could move them to new spots since I'd opened up more of the map after speaking to the Duke. I put one down up at the healing spring in the top right of the map, and currently still have the other on my person.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Civilization 5

In my current game, I'm playing as Morocco. The two top competitors from early on have been myself and the Zulus - who started out on the opposite corner of the map, but quickly conquered everything in sight over there. And then, when I settled two desert cities in the centre of the map... they swarmed me, and grabbed those too >_< .

Not to worry. I retreated to one of my other cities (which was well-fortified, and also protected by a river) - and held that position, while I assembled an army of my own. Once their invading force had been defeated, I went and recaptured my two desert cities - and now, I'm pushing further into their territory:

This is getting to be quite a fun game Smile !
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Civilization 5

In my current game, I'm playing as Morocco. The two top competitors from early on have been myself and the Zulus - who started out on the opposite corner of the map, but quickly conquered everything in sight over there. And then, when I settled two desert cities in the centre of the map... they swarmed me, and grabbed those too >_< .

Not to worry. I retreated to one of my other cities (which was well-fortified, and also protected by a river) - and held that position, while I assembled an army of my own. Once their invading force had been defeated, I went and recaptured my two desert cities - and now, I'm pushing further into their territory:

This is getting to be quite a fun game Smile !
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Genshin Impact [PS5]

Did my Abyss clearing for this cycle tonight. Same enemies as the last cycle, so it was a breeze to go through. Tackled the first half of floor 12 this time with a mono Pyro team of Diluc/Xiangling/Bennett/Kazuha, and the second half was deleted by my ever wonderful Hu Tao/Yelan/Xinqui/Zhongli team. Even though my Diluc is far from good, it really shows how good Kazuha is when his damage amplification can make my Diluc hit for 30K+. If I ever get around to actually getting better artifacts on my Diluc, I could see myself using him a lot more often.

Final Fantasy III Pixel Remaster [Steam]

Finished this up yesterday. First time actually getting through the entirety of FF3. I enjoyed it, though how simplistic the job system is in the game is kind of shitty. Obviously this is based on the original version of FF3, so they weren't going to include any updates they made to it in the DS remake of FF3, so you're just locked into only having the abilities of whatever job you're in. There is no secondary action slot that you can set another job's skill in. So if you have a Knight, all you have access to is the Cover ability and nothing else. The only exception to this is at the end of the game when you unlock a Sage, who can cast magic of all types. After completing this version of the game, my interest in going back and getting through the DS remake has been renewed, especially since the DS remake is much more difficult with a lot of balance changes made to classes (basically nerfing the shit out of Ninja and Sage so they don't break the game, from what I've read before). Now I get to start up Final Fantasy IV Pixel Remaster, and FF4 is one of my favorites, so I should have a good time with that~

Bravely Second [3DS]

Slowly making my way through this one. Having a lot of fun with it though, thankfully burnout from going directly from Bravely Default to playing Bravely Second hasn't set in at all. Not much to report on it yet though, I haven't gotten terribly far into the game yet.

Arknights [Mobile]

Last week started out next event that comes with a Limited Operator, one that I've been anticipating for quite a while now too. Unfortunately the game decided to absolutely fuck me on this banner, making me go all the way to the 300-pull pity before I got my first copy of Ling. I planned on getting her to Potential 6 (requiring pulling a total of 7 of her), but after being drained of all of my resources just to get the first copy, that's not looking like a possibility at this point. I'm willing to throw money into the game to do it normally, but if my luck continued like that, I'd be look at 1,500+ pulls to get all of the copies of her, which would likely bring me close to dipping $1,000 into the game. I did get one more copy of her from free pulls (+pull tickets refreshing in the monthly shop), but I would still be required to get 5 more of her and I just don't think luck is going to be on my side for this one, sadly.

Azur Lane [Mobile]

We have a new event here too, and thankfully unlike in Arknights, RNG didn't decide to bend me over the table here. Got all of the new girls off the banner in a very small amount of pulls (50-60 I think?), except for the girl who is in the event shop/can drop from event maps. So now I'm just farming one of the event stages for points for the shop and in hopes of getting that last character to drop from the map so I can spend the 8K points she'd cost from the shop on something else.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Genshin Impact [PS5]

Did my Abyss clearing for this cycle tonight. Same enemies as the last cycle, so it was a breeze to go through. Tackled the first half of floor 12 this time with a mono Pyro team of Diluc/Xiangling/Bennett/Kazuha, and the second half was deleted by my ever wonderful Hu Tao/Yelan/Xinqui/Zhongli team. Even though my Diluc is far from good, it really shows how good Kazuha is when his damage amplification can make my Diluc hit for 30K+. If I ever get around to actually getting better artifacts on my Diluc, I could see myself using him a lot more often.

Final Fantasy III Pixel Remaster [Steam]

Finished this up yesterday. First time actually getting through the entirety of FF3. I enjoyed it, though how simplistic the job system is in the game is kind of shitty. Obviously this is based on the original version of FF3, so they weren't going to include any updates they made to it in the DS remake of FF3, so you're just locked into only having the abilities of whatever job you're in. There is no secondary action slot that you can set another job's skill in. So if you have a Knight, all you have access to is the Cover ability and nothing else. The only exception to this is at the end of the game when you unlock a Sage, who can cast magic of all types. After completing this version of the game, my interest in going back and getting through the DS remake has been renewed, especially since the DS remake is much more difficult with a lot of balance changes made to classes (basically nerfing the shit out of Ninja and Sage so they don't break the game, from what I've read before). Now I get to start up Final Fantasy IV Pixel Remaster, and FF4 is one of my favorites, so I should have a good time with that~

Bravely Second [3DS]

Slowly making my way through this one. Having a lot of fun with it though, thankfully burnout from going directly from Bravely Default to playing Bravely Second hasn't set in at all. Not much to report on it yet though, I haven't gotten terribly far into the game yet.

Arknights [Mobile]

Last week started out next event that comes with a Limited Operator, one that I've been anticipating for quite a while now too. Unfortunately the game decided to absolutely fuck me on this banner, making me go all the way to the 300-pull pity before I got my first copy of Ling. I planned on getting her to Potential 6 (requiring pulling a total of 7 of her), but after being drained of all of my resources just to get the first copy, that's not looking like a possibility at this point. I'm willing to throw money into the game to do it normally, but if my luck continued like that, I'd be look at 1,500+ pulls to get all of the copies of her, which would likely bring me close to dipping $1,000 into the game. I did get one more copy of her from free pulls (+pull tickets refreshing in the monthly shop), but I would still be required to get 5 more of her and I just don't think luck is going to be on my side for this one, sadly.

Azur Lane [Mobile]

We have a new event here too, and thankfully unlike in Arknights, RNG didn't decide to bend me over the table here. Got all of the new girls off the banner in a very small amount of pulls (50-60 I think?), except for the girl who is in the event shop/can drop from event maps. So now I'm just farming one of the event stages for points for the shop and in hopes of getting that last character to drop from the map so I can spend the 8K points she'd cost from the shop on something else.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Genshin Impact

Main & EU accounts - Dailies quickly last night. Did play a bit on the Golden Archipelago event before going away, haven't got far in that yet though, will need to do the rest and then on EU soon. Then dailies on my Main account today to get it over with so I can continue on NA.

NA account - Dailies last night then today did the Hidden Strife event and completed most of it other than the Dire difficulty, just wanted the Primos and anything else I could get that was up to the third difficulty. Gathered some more Primos from chests and other overworld challenges to put my Fate count to 11, then single pulled for Kazuha which I got in 6 pulls, YES! Thought I'd have to grind hard today for 30 more fates or something but happy he came down on the 44 Pity. Grin Got him levelled and lighlty built with the Dark Iron Sword and 3-star/4-star artifacts I had. Will play more soon.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Genshin Impact

Main & EU accounts - Dailies quickly last night. Did play a bit on the Golden Archipelago event before going away, haven't got far in that yet though, will need to do the rest and then on EU soon. Then dailies on my Main account today to get it over with so I can continue on NA.

NA account - Dailies last night then today did the Hidden Strife event and completed most of it other than the Dire difficulty, just wanted the Primos and anything else I could get that was up to the third difficulty. Gathered some more Primos from chests and other overworld challenges to put my Fate count to 11, then single pulled for Kazuha which I got in 6 pulls, YES! Thought I'd have to grind hard today for 30 more fates or something but happy he came down on the 44 Pity. Grin Got him levelled and lighlty built with the Dark Iron Sword and 3-star/4-star artifacts I had. Will play more soon.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: How'd you get an NA account? I'd have expected Genshin to be region locked based on your IP address.

Fought the dragon today and beat him first try. Holy smokes what a cool boss fight! Wow I was taken down a few notches after though when the post-game enemies on the walk from Cassardis to Gran Soren kept nuking my entire party and putting me dangerously close to dying. Fortunately I never did die but oof. Yikes

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: How'd you get an NA account? I'd have expected Genshin to be region locked based on your IP address.

Fought the dragon today and beat him first try. Holy smokes what a cool boss fight! Wow I was taken down a few notches after though when the post-game enemies on the walk from Cassardis to Gran Soren kept nuking my entire party and putting me dangerously close to dying. Fortunately I never did die but oof. Yikes
Kyng Offline
Rookie
The Sims 4

Two of my Sims set themselves on fire... fortunately, I was able to extinguish them both, and save their lives!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
The Sims 4

Two of my Sims set themselves on fire... fortunately, I was able to extinguish them both, and save their lives!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Moonface: On your account you can choose to play on any server on PC and mobile, EU, NA, Asia and TW/HK/MO (Taiwan, Hong Kong I guess and don't know MO). So on my PC/Mobile I have a server save on EU and NA, but they're both different games and not cross-saved. So you can have 4 playthrough if you really want to, or even more if insane and make a new account. Can do the same on PlayStation if a PSN account is set to that region, and also can link PS to PC for cross-save there. I have not linked my PS Main account to PC yet, and will have to set up a new Hoyo account to do so. 

Yup, the Grigori fight is the best in the game IMO, final boss of BBI's great too but doesn't reach the height (no pun intended) of Grigori's. I remember underestimating the first enemies of post-game too, haha. If my Hugo is trailing in levels, let me know and I'll grind some more to update him. XD Hope you have him as Fighter since he was Warrior a bit ago, perhaps when he died he updated when you got him back or you already had received him in that vocation.

Genshin Impact

Dailies on all three, progressing the Summertime Odyssey on my Main and progressing Chapter 1 in my NA.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Moonface: On your account you can choose to play on any server on PC and mobile, EU, NA, Asia and TW/HK/MO (Taiwan, Hong Kong I guess and don't know MO). So on my PC/Mobile I have a server save on EU and NA, but they're both different games and not cross-saved. So you can have 4 playthrough if you really want to, or even more if insane and make a new account. Can do the same on PlayStation if a PSN account is set to that region, and also can link PS to PC for cross-save there. I have not linked my PS Main account to PC yet, and will have to set up a new Hoyo account to do so. 

Yup, the Grigori fight is the best in the game IMO, final boss of BBI's great too but doesn't reach the height (no pun intended) of Grigori's. I remember underestimating the first enemies of post-game too, haha. If my Hugo is trailing in levels, let me know and I'll grind some more to update him. XD Hope you have him as Fighter since he was Warrior a bit ago, perhaps when he died he updated when you got him back or you already had received him in that vocation.

Genshin Impact

Dailies on all three, progressing the Summertime Odyssey on my Main and progressing Chapter 1 in my NA.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 730 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 4,244 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,116 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,847 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface