Last Game You Played
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Aug 7th, 2022, 07:39 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
@Moonface: On your account you can choose to play on any server on PC and mobile, EU, NA, Asia and TW/HK/MO (Taiwan, Hong Kong I guess and don't know MO). So on my PC/Mobile I have a server save on EU and NA, but they're both different games and not cross-saved. So you can have 4 playthrough if you really want to, or even more if insane and make a new account. Can do the same on PlayStation if a PSN account is set to that region, and also can link PS to PC for cross-save there. I have not linked my PS Main account to PC yet, and will have to set up a new Hoyo account to do so.
Ah. It's because I recall you and @Dragon Lord being unable to play Genshin together because you had an EU account, and so I thought you could only have an account based within the region you live. Seems stupid that the game has defined regions when anyone can play on any of them.

Yup, the Grigori fight is the best in the game IMO, final boss of BBI's great too but doesn't reach the height (no pun intended) of Grigori's. I remember underestimating the first enemies of post-game too, haha. If my Hugo is trailing in levels, let me know and I'll grind some more to update him. XD Hope you have him as Fighter since he was Warrior a bit ago, perhaps when he died he updated when you got him back or you already had received him in that vocation.
Dude I loved the Grigori fight. It might actually be one of the best boss fights I've seen in a game, especially from a presentation standpoint. It just has so much variety from the start until you reach the final arena on the mountain top. Grin

Dead by Daylight (PC)
Started playing this again the other day, and I'd heard rumblings about killers being buffed because they weren't winning enough games, and I don't know what changed but I definitely don't escape as much as I used to. The RPD map is still trash even after the changes BVHR made to it, and I don't think it'll ever be a good map no matter what. It's just total garbage. Errm

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS4)
As mentioned in the thread, did the quests that involve killing the Soul Flayer Canyon's Cockatrice boss and the Hydra in the Shadow Fort. Didn't care to do more than that today.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@Moonface: On your account you can choose to play on any server on PC and mobile, EU, NA, Asia and TW/HK/MO (Taiwan, Hong Kong I guess and don't know MO). So on my PC/Mobile I have a server save on EU and NA, but they're both different games and not cross-saved. So you can have 4 playthrough if you really want to, or even more if insane and make a new account. Can do the same on PlayStation if a PSN account is set to that region, and also can link PS to PC for cross-save there. I have not linked my PS Main account to PC yet, and will have to set up a new Hoyo account to do so.
Ah. It's because I recall you and @Dragon Lord being unable to play Genshin together because you had an EU account, and so I thought you could only have an account based within the region you live. Seems stupid that the game has defined regions when anyone can play on any of them.

Yup, the Grigori fight is the best in the game IMO, final boss of BBI's great too but doesn't reach the height (no pun intended) of Grigori's. I remember underestimating the first enemies of post-game too, haha. If my Hugo is trailing in levels, let me know and I'll grind some more to update him. XD Hope you have him as Fighter since he was Warrior a bit ago, perhaps when he died he updated when you got him back or you already had received him in that vocation.
Dude I loved the Grigori fight. It might actually be one of the best boss fights I've seen in a game, especially from a presentation standpoint. It just has so much variety from the start until you reach the final arena on the mountain top. Grin

Dead by Daylight (PC)
Started playing this again the other day, and I'd heard rumblings about killers being buffed because they weren't winning enough games, and I don't know what changed but I definitely don't escape as much as I used to. The RPD map is still trash even after the changes BVHR made to it, and I don't think it'll ever be a good map no matter what. It's just total garbage. Errm

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS4)
As mentioned in the thread, did the quests that involve killing the Soul Flayer Canyon's Cockatrice boss and the Hydra in the Shadow Fort. Didn't care to do more than that today.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Genshin Impact

Back when 2.8 was still going, I scrambled and grinded as much as I could on the Summertime Odyssey event plus through the map of the Golden Apple Archipelago on all three of my playthroughs. It was almost hell but completed the event on each with 10mins before the time limit, then had the rest of the day to gather up extra Primos before the map went. Seems they really are keeping GAA an annual event, some people were thinking it would remain for good.

Now Sumeru is here, been mainly playing on my PS5 Genshin account whilst simply doing dailies on the other two. Didn't do much after work Wednesday, Thursday played a few hours, yesterday not as much and today less so, but a bit more than Wednesday. XD Wished to get Collei on all three though, got Fischl and Diona for my NA account too, which they both appeared in one 10 pull together.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Genshin Impact

Back when 2.8 was still going, I scrambled and grinded as much as I could on the Summertime Odyssey event plus through the map of the Golden Apple Archipelago on all three of my playthroughs. It was almost hell but completed the event on each with 10mins before the time limit, then had the rest of the day to gather up extra Primos before the map went. Seems they really are keeping GAA an annual event, some people were thinking it would remain for good.

Now Sumeru is here, been mainly playing on my PS5 Genshin account whilst simply doing dailies on the other two. Didn't do much after work Wednesday, Thursday played a few hours, yesterday not as much and today less so, but a bit more than Wednesday. XD Wished to get Collei on all three though, got Fischl and Diona for my NA account too, which they both appeared in one 10 pull together.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
PacMan.

Sadly, I'm way out of practice... I kept getting eaten on the first board! That's not something that ever really happened to me back when I was addicted to it...
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
PacMan.

Sadly, I'm way out of practice... I kept getting eaten on the first board! That's not something that ever really happened to me back when I was addicted to it...
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Genshin Impact

Really loving Sumeru at the moment, enjoy it more than Inazuma's separate islands and once all of Sumeru has been released (we don't have the desert portion yet or anything else like a sub-area quite possibly like Dragonspine/Chasm/Enkanomiya), I may like it over Liyue too. Enkanomiya's still my favourite area from any region at the moment though. So I've been exploring on my main, haven't advanced the archon quest, I got side-tracked on a different quest which is still in progress, then got side-tracked on that to explore more. LOL

Played a fair bit on my other two games on my laptop too, done some character story quests and entered Inazuma on NA, and....some other stuff on EU then I'll be able to do the same as my main and explore Sumeru. Plus levelling characters as well on these two. Grin
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Genshin Impact

Really loving Sumeru at the moment, enjoy it more than Inazuma's separate islands and once all of Sumeru has been released (we don't have the desert portion yet or anything else like a sub-area quite possibly like Dragonspine/Chasm/Enkanomiya), I may like it over Liyue too. Enkanomiya's still my favourite area from any region at the moment though. So I've been exploring on my main, haven't advanced the archon quest, I got side-tracked on a different quest which is still in progress, then got side-tracked on that to explore more. LOL

Played a fair bit on my other two games on my laptop too, done some character story quests and entered Inazuma on NA, and....some other stuff on EU then I'll be able to do the same as my main and explore Sumeru. Plus levelling characters as well on these two. Grin
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Aug 28th, 2022, 11:08 PM)Kyng Wrote:
PacMan.

Any interest in the Pacman World remake that came out a couple of days ago?

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4)
Watched a streamer playing this and it got me inspired to try once again to defeat the final boss of the game. Took me maybe an hour or longer which isn't bad considering I've not played the game in at least a year, but I finally, finally managed to beat the bastard! It felt so good to see that posture break bar reach maximum so I could finally land the killing blow on the final phase. Grin
I then immediately died to some random enemy on NG+ in the starting area. ROFL

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Aug 28th, 2022, 11:08 PM)Kyng Wrote:
PacMan.

Any interest in the Pacman World remake that came out a couple of days ago?

Watched a streamer playing this and it got me inspired to try once again to defeat the final boss of the game. Took me maybe an hour or longer which isn't bad considering I've not played the game in at least a year, but I finally, finally managed to beat the bastard! It felt so good to see that posture break bar reach maximum so I could finally land the killing blow on the final phase. Grin
I then immediately died to some random enemy on NG+ in the starting area. ROFL
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Civilization V

I finally finished the game I was playing with my sister - when we won with a Science Victory Grin . It really looked like Greece might win with a Diplomatic Victory - but we managed to hold them off.

On the very last turn, we dumped all of our nukes onto Greece, just to get back at them Tongue .

Quote:Any interest in the Pacman World remake that came out a couple of days ago?

I dunno, I think I'm still a bit out of practice!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Civilization V

I finally finished the game I was playing with my sister - when we won with a Science Victory Grin . It really looked like Greece might win with a Diplomatic Victory - but we managed to hold them off.

On the very last turn, we dumped all of our nukes onto Greece, just to get back at them Tongue .

Quote:Any interest in the Pacman World remake that came out a couple of days ago?

I dunno, I think I'm still a bit out of practice!
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Just tried out the Dono's Tales demo and really enjoyed it! It's unapologetically Yoshi's Island/SMW style and some mechanics transfer over, but the mechanic face-button swap has to be one of the most clever ideas. It absolutely breaks my brain when trying to process in real time (Your "left" and "right" face buttons are swapped out using L1/R1 for "left" and L2/R2 for "right", respectively) and the level design, while still in its basic stages, has absolutely shown some promise, especially in the last level 1-6, where the game handicaps your "right" button to one mechanic and forces you through the level using only that tool for platforming. I'm very much looking forward to backing the game when it comes to Kickstarter soon Grin
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Just tried out the Dono's Tales demo and really enjoyed it! It's unapologetically Yoshi's Island/SMW style and some mechanics transfer over, but the mechanic face-button swap has to be one of the most clever ideas. It absolutely breaks my brain when trying to process in real time (Your "left" and "right" face buttons are swapped out using L1/R1 for "left" and L2/R2 for "right", respectively) and the level design, while still in its basic stages, has absolutely shown some promise, especially in the last level 1-6, where the game handicaps your "right" button to one mechanic and forces you through the level using only that tool for platforming. I'm very much looking forward to backing the game when it comes to Kickstarter soon Grin
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@ShiraNoMai: I'm surprised it got a demo before having a crowdfunding campaign, but I suppose it'll help them get a lot more backers by having something tangible already made unlike a lot of other games that go on Kickstarter.

Dead by Daylight (PC)
Haven't played this since before the Wesker update, and while I didn't get to see the new RPD map I did at least get a match against Wesker. Unfortunately I died very early on because they chose to just focus on hooking me again every time someone rescued me.

Just finished my second playthrough and got the Dragon's Homecoming ending. It's funny how quickly I got through the game this time compared to my first playthrough, especially with the final boss which only took me about four attempts to beat. Looking forward to seeing how this third run is going to go. Grin

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@ShiraNoMai: I'm surprised it got a demo before having a crowdfunding campaign, but I suppose it'll help them get a lot more backers by having something tangible already made unlike a lot of other games that go on Kickstarter.

Dead by Daylight (PC)
Haven't played this since before the Wesker update, and while I didn't get to see the new RPD map I did at least get a match against Wesker. Unfortunately I died very early on because they chose to just focus on hooking me again every time someone rescued me.

Just finished my second playthrough and got the Dragon's Homecoming ending. It's funny how quickly I got through the game this time compared to my first playthrough, especially with the final boss which only took me about four attempts to beat. Looking forward to seeing how this third run is going to go. Grin
Kyng Offline
Rookie
The Sims 4. But before that, I tried to start a game of Civilization VI with my sister... which didn't really get off the ground, because Macedonia captured my capital about 50 turns in >_< .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
The Sims 4. But before that, I tried to start a game of Civilization VI with my sister... which didn't really get off the ground, because Macedonia captured my capital about 50 turns in >_< .
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Dead by Daylight (PC)
Been playing this a lot this week after burning out on Splatoon 3 a little due to playing a lot over the weekend for the Splatfest. No idea what changed in the game lately but a lot of killers are camping and tunneling which makes matches a slog.
Also had one match where the killer was controlled by an AI and it just teleported to each survivor and then teleported them onto the hook without any of the grab or hooking animations. I don't get why the heck someone would make an account just to have it controlled by an AI. Errm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Dead by Daylight (PC)
Been playing this a lot this week after burning out on Splatoon 3 a little due to playing a lot over the weekend for the Splatfest. No idea what changed in the game lately but a lot of killers are camping and tunneling which makes matches a slog.
Also had one match where the killer was controlled by an AI and it just teleported to each survivor and then teleported them onto the hook without any of the grab or hooking animations. I don't get why the heck someone would make an account just to have it controlled by an AI. Errm
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Civilization V

I'm playing as England... just defeated Babylon in a war, and reduced them to one city! Here's what my empire looks like at the moment:

Once I've finished researching Astronomy (in 2 turns), I'll be able to go over oceans - so once I've sorted out my Happiness problems, I'll probably expand onto the islands further north!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Civilization V

I'm playing as England... just defeated Babylon in a war, and reduced them to one city! Here's what my empire looks like at the moment:

Once I've finished researching Astronomy (in 2 turns), I'll be able to go over oceans - so once I've sorted out my Happiness problems, I'll probably expand onto the islands further north!
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Playing through my Crystal Randomizer, nearly done. Might start over and do a full random cuz just shuffling the items and Pokemon encounters isn't that revolutionary. It's neat, don't get me wrong, but I'd love progression logic to be shuffled too. Too vanilla otherwise. I also have a team of like, half legendaries, so that doesn't help LOL

Also playing through the Splatoon 3 Single Player campaign. Made it to the end of the second island, just before the boss.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Playing through my Crystal Randomizer, nearly done. Might start over and do a full random cuz just shuffling the items and Pokemon encounters isn't that revolutionary. It's neat, don't get me wrong, but I'd love progression logic to be shuffled too. Too vanilla otherwise. I also have a team of like, half legendaries, so that doesn't help LOL

Also playing through the Splatoon 3 Single Player campaign. Made it to the end of the second island, just before the boss.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Normally I just do the daily run and that's it which has been the case for months now, but I decided to actually do some proper runs again. Currently trying to work out how to do Greedier with Tainted Cain; so far it's complete suffering and I really don't want to have to resort to a guide to figure out how to do it. He's such a terrible character for that mode! Doh

Dead by Daylight (PC)
Been playing for the Halloween event and it's funny how everyone co-operates more when there's cosmetics on the line. ROFL
I'm trying to decide which survivors to buy while they're all on sale. I have 30,000 shards and excluding licensed characters everyone only costs 4,500 right now instead of the usual 9,000. I know it's going to come down to their perks but there's a lot I need to learn about all the perks because some of them I've never heard of much and I'm not going to rely on their descriptions alone for how good they might actually be or not.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Normally I just do the daily run and that's it which has been the case for months now, but I decided to actually do some proper runs again. Currently trying to work out how to do Greedier with Tainted Cain; so far it's complete suffering and I really don't want to have to resort to a guide to figure out how to do it. He's such a terrible character for that mode! Doh

Dead by Daylight (PC)
Been playing for the Halloween event and it's funny how everyone co-operates more when there's cosmetics on the line. ROFL
I'm trying to decide which survivors to buy while they're all on sale. I have 30,000 shards and excluding licensed characters everyone only costs 4,500 right now instead of the usual 9,000. I know it's going to come down to their perks but there's a lot I need to learn about all the perks because some of them I've never heard of much and I'm not going to rely on their descriptions alone for how good they might actually be or not.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
GG on Greedier Tainted Cain! Spoilers for everyone, but he did manage to beat the run! Grin

Started up Stray the night before last. Just wrapped up my time in The Slums, so I'm still fairly early on in the game, maybe a 1/3 in. Love just spending time in that world. The setting is so well done, I feel like I'm living in that time period everywhere I go there.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
GG on Greedier Tainted Cain! Spoilers for everyone, but he did manage to beat the run! Grin

Started up Stray the night before last. Just wrapped up my time in The Slums, so I'm still fairly early on in the game, maybe a 1/3 in. Love just spending time in that world. The setting is so well done, I feel like I'm living in that time period everywhere I go there.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I don't know what to call it, but whatever the Google Doodle Halloween game is this year is what I just played. It's really fun! It's a 4v4 multiplayer game where you play as ghosts and have to collect spirits and bring them back to base, and whatever team has the most spirits deposited when the timer ends is the winner. I only played one game but I got 301 spirits for my team, and we won with a score of 471. Pretty neat game and it sucks it'll basically be devoid of players within a matter of days because the concept is so good! D=

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I don't know what to call it, but whatever the Google Doodle Halloween game is this year is what I just played. It's really fun! It's a 4v4 multiplayer game where you play as ghosts and have to collect spirits and bring them back to base, and whatever team has the most spirits deposited when the timer ends is the winner. I only played one game but I got 301 spirits for my team, and we won with a score of 471. Pretty neat game and it sucks it'll basically be devoid of players within a matter of days because the concept is so good! D=

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 730 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 4,243 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,113 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,846 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface