Last Game You Played
Metallix Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Dreams
XP: 2,440
Popped in Doom VFR. Oh man this is way better than the 2016 reboot. I hear it’s short though but the gameplay is great!
Metallix Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Dreams
XP: 2,440
Popped in Doom VFR. Oh man this is way better than the 2016 reboot. I hear it’s short though but the gameplay is great!
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Skyrim.

I finally made up my mind about who to side with, and opted to join the Stormcloak Rebellion. Also cleared the Sightless Pit, which included a tough fight against four Falmer!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Skyrim.

I finally made up my mind about who to side with, and opted to join the Stormcloak Rebellion. Also cleared the Sightless Pit, which included a tough fight against four Falmer!
Ash Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Fortnite
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4
XP: 108
The last game that I played was Fortnite Battle Royale. Spent some time playing the 50v50 soaring game mode.
Ash Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Fortnite
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4
XP: 108
The last game that I played was Fortnite Battle Royale. Spent some time playing the 50v50 soaring game mode.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Left 4 Dead 2

Been f***ing about with the game's mods, which can be absolutely hilarious sometimes. Though it's weird sometimes; there are a LOT of character model replacements for Ellis, and many of then are female for reasons I do not comprehend. There is a person who modded every character to be replaced with Lightning from FF13. There is a mod to make the music that plays when the tank comes turn into a song that is literally named "Hentai" (by S3rl). Guess why.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Left 4 Dead 2

Been f***ing about with the game's mods, which can be absolutely hilarious sometimes. Though it's weird sometimes; there are a LOT of character model replacements for Ellis, and many of then are female for reasons I do not comprehend. There is a person who modded every character to be replaced with Lightning from FF13. There is a mod to make the music that plays when the tank comes turn into a song that is literally named "Hentai" (by S3rl). Guess why.
Relic Offline
Destroyer's End
Currently Playing
Rome 2: Total War
Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC
XP: 153
Persona 

Playing as Baktria, which is a hellenic civilization that has pretty good mixture of Eastern, Greek and Orthodox units. Currently expanding west trying to take Babylon.
Relic Offline
Destroyer's End
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC
XP: 153 Persona 

Playing as Baktria, which is a hellenic civilization that has pretty good mixture of Eastern, Greek and Orthodox units. Currently expanding west trying to take Babylon.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Tekken 7 (PS4)

Online Ranked with Lee. Played for a good 5 hours or more, although probably half that time waiting for actual matches to found and start. At first played OK, then met a Law player with over 1600 wins in Marauder (that amount doesn't look good for such a low rank, so you know, heck my current 150 wins isn't) and got demoted by them. That annoyed me, which then lead to me getting demoted way down to Mentor. (Ranking order to show how much I lost, bold indicating my starting rank of the day: Initiate, Mentor, Expert, Grand Master, Brawler, Marauder, Fighter, alot more above)
Was quite livid with myself after losing so badly, and about to throw my arms up and give up using Lee, but made a good turn around with making my way up to Fighter rank. Too many matches I shouldn't have lost today. Although in my losing streak, I did meet a Paul with a 37 win streak, and put a stop that which was cool. Did get demoted by them afterwards though, since I wanted try, plus I didn't mind losing then. XD

I do still want to try and record or stream, but wasn't up to that today. I would make some announcement if I do, and wouldn't be for so long. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Tekken 7 (PS4)

Online Ranked with Lee. Played for a good 5 hours or more, although probably half that time waiting for actual matches to found and start. At first played OK, then met a Law player with over 1600 wins in Marauder (that amount doesn't look good for such a low rank, so you know, heck my current 150 wins isn't) and got demoted by them. That annoyed me, which then lead to me getting demoted way down to Mentor. (Ranking order to show how much I lost, bold indicating my starting rank of the day: Initiate, Mentor, Expert, Grand Master, Brawler, Marauder, Fighter, alot more above)
Was quite livid with myself after losing so badly, and about to throw my arms up and give up using Lee, but made a good turn around with making my way up to Fighter rank. Too many matches I shouldn't have lost today. Although in my losing streak, I did meet a Paul with a 37 win streak, and put a stop that which was cool. Did get demoted by them afterwards though, since I wanted try, plus I didn't mind losing then. XD

I do still want to try and record or stream, but wasn't up to that today. I would make some announcement if I do, and wouldn't be for so long. XD
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Skyrim

I went to investigate the Dwarven ruins of Arkngthamz. I got through about half of it, but then I got killed by a Falmer, and lost nearly all of my progress. I couldn't face doing it all again, so I just quit the game Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Skyrim

I went to investigate the Dwarven ruins of Arkngthamz. I got through about half of it, but then I got killed by a Falmer, and lost nearly all of my progress. I couldn't face doing it all again, so I just quit the game Tongue .
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267
Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
Streamed a Pokémon Blue Lockout challenge with a friend. It took 7 hours lol, not sure if I want to see another Pokémon for a while but I still have my Nuzlocke run to finish.

Also I won the challenge if you were wondering :b
And on that day, mankind received a grim reminder...
[Image: tumblr_mz2zenFSln1sl5pypo1_400.gif]
Fanta on Twitch | Fanta on Mixer
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267 Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
Streamed a Pokémon Blue Lockout challenge with a friend. It took 7 hours lol, not sure if I want to see another Pokémon for a while but I still have my Nuzlocke run to finish.

queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles [GC]: I started up a new file. It's been a long time since I beat it, figured I'd replay before the HD remake is released. Jing bets me that styling a moogle with spray paint will be cut, in order to add more poligons/content. Which wouldn't surprise me. I'm guessing they're going to cut one of the tribes you could choose being from, myself.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles [GC]: I started up a new file. It's been a long time since I beat it, figured I'd replay before the HD remake is released. Jing bets me that styling a moogle with spray paint will be cut, in order to add more poligons/content. Which wouldn't surprise me. I'm guessing they're going to cut one of the tribes you could choose being from, myself.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Sep 24th, 2018, 09:01 AM)fantanoice Wrote:

Could you elaborate on that challenge? I don't think I'm familiar with the term "Lockout", but is it similar to a Nuzlocke?

Yoshi's Island [SNES Mini]
I haven't been playing much lately since the wedding and shit coming up, but whenever I try to squeeze in time when Moony is doing things on his laptop, I switch that SNES mini on and get mah Yoshi on. World 6 already, and about 38% of the levels aren't 100% yet, which is frustrating to me since I used to be able to do them easy (with the exception of a choice few).
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Sep 24th, 2018, 09:01 AM)fantanoice Wrote:

Could you elaborate on that challenge? I don't think I'm familiar with the term "Lockout", but is it similar to a Nuzlocke?

Yoshi's Island [SNES Mini]
I haven't been playing much lately since the wedding and shit coming up, but whenever I try to squeeze in time when Moony is doing things on his laptop, I switch that SNES mini on and get mah Yoshi on. World 6 already, and about 38% of the levels aren't 100% yet, which is frustrating to me since I used to be able to do them easy (with the exception of a choice few).
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her

I actually beat him moments later. Still I'm going to give kudos to the monster design. Seeing that at 5am is some scary a--sh-t. More so when your tired as fudge. lol
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her

I actually beat him moments later. Still I'm going to give kudos to the monster design. Seeing that at 5am is some scary a--sh-t. More so when your tired as fudge. lol
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Sep 17th, 2018, 06:32 PM)Ash Wrote:
How well did you do?

Octopath Traveler (NS)
As mentioned in the discussion thread for it, I beat Therion's story last night. Not sure who's I'll do next. Hmm
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Sep 17th, 2018, 06:32 PM)Ash Wrote:
How well did you do?

Octopath Traveler (NS)
As mentioned in the discussion thread for it, I beat Therion's story last night. Not sure who's I'll do next. Hmm
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Tuesday evening and yesterday evening, Online Ranked. Similar pattern happened then too, lost two ranks with Lili and Lee but gained them back again. Last night lost a rank with Angel and Violet. Ugh.

Need to play different games next time. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Tuesday evening and yesterday evening, Online Ranked. Similar pattern happened then too, lost two ranks with Lili and Lee but gained them back again. Last night lost a rank with Angel and Violet. Ugh.

Need to play different games next time. XD
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
(Sep 25th, 2018, 03:28 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

From what I could find, a Lockout Challenge is a race against another player using a Pokemon Randomizer, and the goal is to be the first person to a certain amount of Pokemon caught. Where the "lockout" comes into play is that you cannot catch a Pokemon that your opponent has already obtained. Once someone has caught a Pokemon, that Pokemon is then locked out.

Here's a video of 360Chrism and a friend racing if you want to get an idea of what the challenge is like.

Star Ocean: Anamnesis [Android]

The second wave of the Star Ocean 2 characters released. I was saving up all of my gems and Limit Break resources for Halloween Millie, but after discovering how good of a healer Rena was, I decided to go all-in to get her and Limit Break her as many times as I could. I did end up pulling her with a 5* Ace Character Ticket, which unfortunately came after I spent 10,000 Gems on 10-pulls. But point is I got her and was able to immediately get her to Limit Break 7. I fell in love with her the first battle I used her. She's a healer, but unlike other healers, she actually uses a melee weapon (knuckles), so she can be decent for going up and beating on enemies. She's also got the first buff spell in the game (20% increase to ATK, INT, DEF, HIT and GRD for 20 seconds). Her Rush also gives a 60% critical boost to all characters using short-range weapons for 20 seconds, and she has a passive that gives 5% HP regen to characters using short-range weapons. 

Though what really shines for her is her passive that gives herself a whopping 80% reduction to casting time. That is insanely good, and allows her to shoot out healing spells unbelievably fast. I'm sad to replace Millie, who is one of my favorite SO girls (if not my top favorite), but in terms of being useful for multiplayer, unfortunately Rena just vastly outshines her.

Final Fantasy IV: Free Enterprise Randomizer 

After spending the last month watching the FE League on RPGLimitBreak, I decided to finally get around to getting the randomizer set up for myself. It is so much fun. I'm playing with all the same flags they used for the Round of 32 in the league, and I'm also speedrunning my play throughs of it. My hope is that some day I might be good enough to join a league myself and see how far I can get. I've already seen a great increase in my skill just after a few runs. It's surprising how much I learned just watching the races, and how quickly I was able to then take that knowledge and utilize it myself in my own speedrun attempts. I still have a lot to learn, like how to deal with finding certain bosses in specific spots that block progress, or dealing with Zeromus with an underwhelming team, but I've already made great progress in just a handful of days, so I'm very optimistic about how far I'll be able to progress over the course of a month or two. Regardless, playing this randomizer is a great deal of fun.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
(Sep 25th, 2018, 03:28 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

From what I could find, a Lockout Challenge is a race against another player using a Pokemon Randomizer, and the goal is to be the first person to a certain amount of Pokemon caught. Where the "lockout" comes into play is that you cannot catch a Pokemon that your opponent has already obtained. Once someone has caught a Pokemon, that Pokemon is then locked out.

Here's a video of 360Chrism and a friend racing if you want to get an idea of what the challenge is like.

Star Ocean: Anamnesis [Android]

The second wave of the Star Ocean 2 characters released. I was saving up all of my gems and Limit Break resources for Halloween Millie, but after discovering how good of a healer Rena was, I decided to go all-in to get her and Limit Break her as many times as I could. I did end up pulling her with a 5* Ace Character Ticket, which unfortunately came after I spent 10,000 Gems on 10-pulls. But point is I got her and was able to immediately get her to Limit Break 7. I fell in love with her the first battle I used her. She's a healer, but unlike other healers, she actually uses a melee weapon (knuckles), so she can be decent for going up and beating on enemies. She's also got the first buff spell in the game (20% increase to ATK, INT, DEF, HIT and GRD for 20 seconds). Her Rush also gives a 60% critical boost to all characters using short-range weapons for 20 seconds, and she has a passive that gives 5% HP regen to characters using short-range weapons. 

Though what really shines for her is her passive that gives herself a whopping 80% reduction to casting time. That is insanely good, and allows her to shoot out healing spells unbelievably fast. I'm sad to replace Millie, who is one of my favorite SO girls (if not my top favorite), but in terms of being useful for multiplayer, unfortunately Rena just vastly outshines her.

Final Fantasy IV: Free Enterprise Randomizer 

After spending the last month watching the FE League on RPGLimitBreak, I decided to finally get around to getting the randomizer set up for myself. It is so much fun. I'm playing with all the same flags they used for the Round of 32 in the league, and I'm also speedrunning my play throughs of it. My hope is that some day I might be good enough to join a league myself and see how far I can get. I've already seen a great increase in my skill just after a few runs. It's surprising how much I learned just watching the races, and how quickly I was able to then take that knowledge and utilize it myself in my own speedrun attempts. I still have a lot to learn, like how to deal with finding certain bosses in specific spots that block progress, or dealing with Zeromus with an underwhelming team, but I've already made great progress in just a handful of days, so I'm very optimistic about how far I'll be able to progress over the course of a month or two. Regardless, playing this randomizer is a great deal of fun.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 730 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 4,243 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,113 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,847 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface