Last Game You Played
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Crypt of the NecroDancer

I picked up a fancy Ring of Shadows, which severely restricted my view, but also made all shop items free. Consequently, I managed to get quite a lot of kit in the first few zones Grin .

Predictably, though, it wasn't long before I messed up due to the crappy vision Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Crypt of the NecroDancer

I picked up a fancy Ring of Shadows, which severely restricted my view, but also made all shop items free. Consequently, I managed to get quite a lot of kit in the first few zones Grin .

Predictably, though, it wasn't long before I messed up due to the crappy vision Tongue .
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age PlayStation 4

Finished up the platinum earlier today. In the end, it was alright. Nothing amazing, but it had some enjoyable moments. The game did start to get a lot more interesting and better in Act 2, but Act 3 really reversed a lot of that and made the game pretty terrible again. Overall, I'd give it a 5.5/10 at its best, and a 3/10 at its worst. Enjoyable, but probably not going to be all that memorable.

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time PlayStation 4

I've decided that this will be my next journey. It's been... almost 10 years since the last time I played SO3, so I'm looking forward to playing it again. I also look forward to chasing down that platinum. Although it's not on SO4 levels of absurd when it comes to grinding/time investment, it's still a pretty difficult platinum that requires some challenging accomplishments with the battle trophies. I only need 80% of all BTs this time around (240/300, compared to SO4's 900/900 requirement). Regardless, I'm going to have a blast with this one, it was one of my top PS2 games, if not the top one.

CrossCode [Steam]

I don't have too much new stuff to say about this yet, so I'm just posting this to tell everyone to go buy it. Now. I did find out that this game is coming to PS4 at some point (later this year/early next year from what I read), so that's pretty hype. While I'm enjoying it on Steam, it's definitely a game I'm going to love playing on PS4 and adding its platinum to my collection (of course I still plan to 100% it on Steam while I wait for the PS4 release).

Star Ocean: Anamnesis [Android]

At first I thought I was going to regret whaling so hard for 2B and her weapon, but after seeing how OP she is, I have no regrets. She's fun as hell to play and she wrecks everything. I love it.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age PlayStation 4

Finished up the platinum earlier today. In the end, it was alright. Nothing amazing, but it had some enjoyable moments. The game did start to get a lot more interesting and better in Act 2, but Act 3 really reversed a lot of that and made the game pretty terrible again. Overall, I'd give it a 5.5/10 at its best, and a 3/10 at its worst. Enjoyable, but probably not going to be all that memorable.

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time PlayStation 4

I've decided that this will be my next journey. It's been... almost 10 years since the last time I played SO3, so I'm looking forward to playing it again. I also look forward to chasing down that platinum. Although it's not on SO4 levels of absurd when it comes to grinding/time investment, it's still a pretty difficult platinum that requires some challenging accomplishments with the battle trophies. I only need 80% of all BTs this time around (240/300, compared to SO4's 900/900 requirement). Regardless, I'm going to have a blast with this one, it was one of my top PS2 games, if not the top one.

CrossCode [Steam]

I don't have too much new stuff to say about this yet, so I'm just posting this to tell everyone to go buy it. Now. I did find out that this game is coming to PS4 at some point (later this year/early next year from what I read), so that's pretty hype. While I'm enjoying it on Steam, it's definitely a game I'm going to love playing on PS4 and adding its platinum to my collection (of course I still plan to 100% it on Steam while I wait for the PS4 release).

At first I thought I was going to regret whaling so hard for 2B and her weapon, but after seeing how OP she is, I have no regrets. She's fun as hell to play and she wrecks everything. I love it.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (NS)
As mentioned by EL, played this a few days ago with him, my dad, and Shira. Surprised how well my dad was doing considering he's never played Mario Kart before. XD

Super Mario Party (NS)
Played a 10-turn match on King Bob-omb's Powderkeg Mine with Shira's friends. I was Yoshi and won by a considerable amount of stars towards the end, conveniently right after King Bob-omb proclaimed I was going to win despite being in last place at the time he said it. Left me and everyone else wondering if the game was giving me an advantage or it was just a coincidence. Hmm
After that we played a round of Sound Stage which seemed pretty fun although very simple. Not sure how long the appeal of that mode will last for me compared to the rest.

Bloodborne (PS4)
Started my NG+ run since I got to the first ending of the game recently. Died quite a few times in Cathedral Ward today because I just couldn't get the timing right on dodging some huge dude with a ball and chain (although one time I got caught on a fence so my dodge was redundant). Haven't lost any Echoes yet though so the deaths were just an inconvenience rather than a complete loss. Grin
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (NS)
As mentioned by EL, played this a few days ago with him, my dad, and Shira. Surprised how well my dad was doing considering he's never played Mario Kart before. XD

Super Mario Party (NS)
Played a 10-turn match on King Bob-omb's Powderkeg Mine with Shira's friends. I was Yoshi and won by a considerable amount of stars towards the end, conveniently right after King Bob-omb proclaimed I was going to win despite being in last place at the time he said it. Left me and everyone else wondering if the game was giving me an advantage or it was just a coincidence. Hmm
After that we played a round of Sound Stage which seemed pretty fun although very simple. Not sure how long the appeal of that mode will last for me compared to the rest.

Bloodborne (PS4)
Started my NG+ run since I got to the first ending of the game recently. Died quite a few times in Cathedral Ward today because I just couldn't get the timing right on dodging some huge dude with a ball and chain (although one time I got caught on a fence so my dodge was redundant). Haven't lost any Echoes yet though so the deaths were just an inconvenience rather than a complete loss. Grin
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
I just beat Ace Combat 2 on the PS. It's been a while since I have had so much fun.
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
I just beat Ace Combat 2 on the PS. It's been a while since I have had so much fun.
Nemomon Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Hollow Knight
Favourite Platform(s)
NES
XP: 2,285
My very first game I launched on my 3DS was a demo of that new Radiant Historia. I launched it even though I already beat it on NDS. But right now I'm playing Zelda on NES.
Nemomon Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Hollow Knight
Favourite Platform(s)
NES
XP: 2,285
My very first game I launched on my 3DS was a demo of that new Radiant Historia. I launched it even though I already beat it on NDS. But right now I'm playing Zelda on NES.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Star Ocean: Till The End of Time PlayStation 4

It's funny seeing how bad the character models and animations are in this game after having not played it for such a long time, and after having played Star Ocean 4 and Star Ocean 5 since the last time I played SO3. I can't help but find myself laughing at a lot of the facial expressions and animations. You also don't realize just how good feeling SO4's combat is until you go back and play this one. I'm enjoying it still, of course, but you can definitely feel how clunky it is after experiencing the much smoother combat in SO4 and SO5 (though I'd rate SO4's way above SO5's).

The battle trophy hunts is already going well. Got a good 20 or so in the first few hours of playing. Of course the progress in getting them will slow down greatly once I need to start picking at some of the more difficult ones, like killing a certain boss with a level 1 character.

The Halloween Event started today, and with that came the three Halloween Characters! My first 10-pull yielded nothing of value (just Fidel as my only 5* in that pull, bleh). But my second pull got me my awoo~ Werewolf Millie. <3 Unfortunately I won't be using her in battle, because I've already maxed out 2B and 2B is light years ahead of any other attacker in the game right now. I also decided to do a third pull tonight after I got home from work, and ended up getting Demon Claire in that pull, so I got the two Halloween waifus, so I'm happy. Now just to wait for Sophia to be added to the game either next week or the week after. Then hopefully Meracle will finally be added in the next month or two. Must collect all of the waifus.

I'm saving up all of my Limit Break materials for now to either spend on Sophia, or to MLB my Myuria. So far I've maxed two Attackers and two Healers, which in hindsight wasn't the best idea for variety. So my next goal is to either MLB an Invoker (Sophia or Myuria as I mentioned), a Sharpshooter (not sure who I'd go for), or a Defender (likely Summer Myuria). My Myuria is already LB5 just from getting duplicates through character pulls, so getting her to MLB wouldn't be all that difficult, and as of now, she is by far the best Invoker in the game. I'll probably wait until after Sophia releases and see what the general consensus of her is. If she's at least close to being as good as Myuria, I'll go with her. If she's not, then I'll just get Myuria to MLB and use her instead. I think I could be happy with having my team of three as 2B (Attacker), Rena (Healer) and Sophia/Myuria (Invoker), and then rely on loaning Defenders.

I really hope they start giving us more LB materials though, because I would love to be able to max out more characters.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC

It's funny seeing how bad the character models and animations are in this game after having not played it for such a long time, and after having played Star Ocean 4 and Star Ocean 5 since the last time I played SO3. I can't help but find myself laughing at a lot of the facial expressions and animations. You also don't realize just how good feeling SO4's combat is until you go back and play this one. I'm enjoying it still, of course, but you can definitely feel how clunky it is after experiencing the much smoother combat in SO4 and SO5 (though I'd rate SO4's way above SO5's).

The battle trophy hunts is already going well. Got a good 20 or so in the first few hours of playing. Of course the progress in getting them will slow down greatly once I need to start picking at some of the more difficult ones, like killing a certain boss with a level 1 character.

The Halloween Event started today, and with that came the three Halloween Characters! My first 10-pull yielded nothing of value (just Fidel as my only 5* in that pull, bleh). But my second pull got me my awoo~ Werewolf Millie. <3 Unfortunately I won't be using her in battle, because I've already maxed out 2B and 2B is light years ahead of any other attacker in the game right now. I also decided to do a third pull tonight after I got home from work, and ended up getting Demon Claire in that pull, so I got the two Halloween waifus, so I'm happy. Now just to wait for Sophia to be added to the game either next week or the week after. Then hopefully Meracle will finally be added in the next month or two. Must collect all of the waifus.

I'm saving up all of my Limit Break materials for now to either spend on Sophia, or to MLB my Myuria. So far I've maxed two Attackers and two Healers, which in hindsight wasn't the best idea for variety. So my next goal is to either MLB an Invoker (Sophia or Myuria as I mentioned), a Sharpshooter (not sure who I'd go for), or a Defender (likely Summer Myuria). My Myuria is already LB5 just from getting duplicates through character pulls, so getting her to MLB wouldn't be all that difficult, and as of now, she is by far the best Invoker in the game. I'll probably wait until after Sophia releases and see what the general consensus of her is. If she's at least close to being as good as Myuria, I'll go with her. If she's not, then I'll just get Myuria to MLB and use her instead. I think I could be happy with having my team of three as 2B (Attacker), Rena (Healer) and Sophia/Myuria (Invoker), and then rely on loaning Defenders.

I really hope they start giving us more LB materials though, because I would love to be able to max out more characters.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Skyrim

At last, I've officially taken sides in the conflict, and joined the Stormcloaks! Also killed a couple of dragons while I was at it Smile .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Skyrim

At last, I've officially taken sides in the conflict, and joined the Stormcloaks! Also killed a couple of dragons while I was at it Smile .
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4)
Finding it hard to decide if I find this or God of War to be my personal GOTY yet. Reached Chapter 4 just a moment ago.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4)
Finding it hard to decide if I find this or God of War to be my personal GOTY yet. Reached Chapter 4 just a moment ago.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Dragon's Crown Pro PlayStation 4

Always meant to pick this game up on PS3, but never got around to it. It's a lot of fun so far. I really enjoy the combat and the art is great. I picked the Elf as my character and I'm having a blast playing as her so far. She's got some great combos and she seems to be a really good boss killer if you're aiming to take them down as fast as possible. She's labeled "for expert players", but so far I've had no troubles playing as her despite it being my first time. The only thing I don't like about the game so far is that you have to advance quite a ways through the game before unlocking multiplayer. That really blows.

Been making some good progress through the game the last few days, and so far I'm perfect on getting all boss-related Battle Trophies. I just passed the half-way point of the game today (the point where you'd swap to disc 2 on PS2), and I'm ready to blow through the rest of the game with my OP Nel (hooray for Orichalcum abuse), then on to the post-game where I can really start to break stuff.

Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum Session! PlayStation 4

This game is a blast. Been having a lot of fun playing it the last couple of days. Took a bit to get used to how the controls are laid out on the DS4, but aside from that the game has been a lot of fun. Unfortunately this is probably a game where I will not be able to get the Platinum Trophy. There's three trophies in particular that will likely forever be out of my range. 1) Getting 10,000 note hits on an 8* or higher Extreme song on consecutive full combos, 2) Win 10 Ranked Matches in a row and 3) Reach rank 50 in Ranked Mode.

The first trophy is one I'll unlikely get because that requires 30+ perfects in a row on an 8* or higher song on the hardest difficulty mode. The other two will likely remain out of my reach because of how wonky the matchmaking in the game is. So how the online works is that you don't play against another live player. You play against their ghost, basically a recording of one of their playthroughs of a song. The problem with the matchmaking is that you can be put up against someone who is 20+ ranks higher than you, and also you can't pick the song. The song and the difficulty you have to play on are random. I had six wins in a row, and then got destroyed because the game gave me a song I never played before on Hard or Extreme (I don't remember which, but I believe it was a 7 or 8 star song). Getting to rank 50 will also be hard as hell for me due to the fact that I'm not great at rhythm games, and I'm pretty sure rank 30+ is going to be against people who can full combo Extreme songs on a regular basis.

But, I'm enjoying the game, even if the platinum will be forever out of my reach (unless I get super lucky in ranked and find a way to cheese those 10,000 hits).

So, in the last week or so since my last post, Sophia did release, and I managed to pull her with little trouble. I was able to get her to Limit Break 8 with the materials I had on hand, then got her to Limit Break 9 when I pulled a duplicate of her, and then a couple of days ago I was able to max limit break her. I've been happy with her so far. She's been one of my favorite SO characters since I first played SO3. I also like seeing me hit for over 2,000,000 damage during a Rush chain on the Event boss when I go last in the chain. Especially when people try to fight me over the fourth spot, only to finally give in and "Yikes!" me because of it, only for them to do 500,000 in the third spot, followed by my 2 million+ in the fourth spot. Gotta love scrubs who don't know how to play the game, and don't know when a character has elemental advantage over a boss, thus massively increasing their damage.

It's especially bad with all the newbie players that are using 2B. They think that they will always do the most damage because they are playing as 2B and the person who runs the Google Doc for the game rates her a 10/10 in terms of character tiers. I have a maxed out 2B, and she's awesome, but people need to learn how the game works and that elemental advantage will always trump a character that lacks it, no matter how good they are. I can see why so many people are fed up with these terrible 2B players though. So many of them just rush right up to the boss and die immediately. I guess they think that because they're playing an "OP" character, that they don't need to dodge attacks that do 90% of their HP in a single hit.

Anyways, I'm pretty happy with my characters so far. I have maxed out Sophia, 2B, Rena, Millie, Summer Reimi and Oracle Nel (though Oracle Nel sucks, but she was a free LB10, so can't complain about that). I'm thinking next I'll focus on maxing out either Summer Myuria, so I have a good Defender, or a sharpshooter like Maria or Reimi.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Dragon's Crown Pro PlayStation 4

Always meant to pick this game up on PS3, but never got around to it. It's a lot of fun so far. I really enjoy the combat and the art is great. I picked the Elf as my character and I'm having a blast playing as her so far. She's got some great combos and she seems to be a really good boss killer if you're aiming to take them down as fast as possible. She's labeled "for expert players", but so far I've had no troubles playing as her despite it being my first time. The only thing I don't like about the game so far is that you have to advance quite a ways through the game before unlocking multiplayer. That really blows.

Been making some good progress through the game the last few days, and so far I'm perfect on getting all boss-related Battle Trophies. I just passed the half-way point of the game today (the point where you'd swap to disc 2 on PS2), and I'm ready to blow through the rest of the game with my OP Nel (hooray for Orichalcum abuse), then on to the post-game where I can really start to break stuff.

Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum Session! PlayStation 4

This game is a blast. Been having a lot of fun playing it the last couple of days. Took a bit to get used to how the controls are laid out on the DS4, but aside from that the game has been a lot of fun. Unfortunately this is probably a game where I will not be able to get the Platinum Trophy. There's three trophies in particular that will likely forever be out of my range. 1) Getting 10,000 note hits on an 8* or higher Extreme song on consecutive full combos, 2) Win 10 Ranked Matches in a row and 3) Reach rank 50 in Ranked Mode.

The first trophy is one I'll unlikely get because that requires 30+ perfects in a row on an 8* or higher song on the hardest difficulty mode. The other two will likely remain out of my reach because of how wonky the matchmaking in the game is. So how the online works is that you don't play against another live player. You play against their ghost, basically a recording of one of their playthroughs of a song. The problem with the matchmaking is that you can be put up against someone who is 20+ ranks higher than you, and also you can't pick the song. The song and the difficulty you have to play on are random. I had six wins in a row, and then got destroyed because the game gave me a song I never played before on Hard or Extreme (I don't remember which, but I believe it was a 7 or 8 star song). Getting to rank 50 will also be hard as hell for me due to the fact that I'm not great at rhythm games, and I'm pretty sure rank 30+ is going to be against people who can full combo Extreme songs on a regular basis.

But, I'm enjoying the game, even if the platinum will be forever out of my reach (unless I get super lucky in ranked and find a way to cheese those 10,000 hits).

So, in the last week or so since my last post, Sophia did release, and I managed to pull her with little trouble. I was able to get her to Limit Break 8 with the materials I had on hand, then got her to Limit Break 9 when I pulled a duplicate of her, and then a couple of days ago I was able to max limit break her. I've been happy with her so far. She's been one of my favorite SO characters since I first played SO3. I also like seeing me hit for over 2,000,000 damage during a Rush chain on the Event boss when I go last in the chain. Especially when people try to fight me over the fourth spot, only to finally give in and "Yikes!" me because of it, only for them to do 500,000 in the third spot, followed by my 2 million+ in the fourth spot. Gotta love scrubs who don't know how to play the game, and don't know when a character has elemental advantage over a boss, thus massively increasing their damage.

It's especially bad with all the newbie players that are using 2B. They think that they will always do the most damage because they are playing as 2B and the person who runs the Google Doc for the game rates her a 10/10 in terms of character tiers. I have a maxed out 2B, and she's awesome, but people need to learn how the game works and that elemental advantage will always trump a character that lacks it, no matter how good they are. I can see why so many people are fed up with these terrible 2B players though. So many of them just rush right up to the boss and die immediately. I guess they think that because they're playing an "OP" character, that they don't need to dodge attacks that do 90% of their HP in a single hit.

Anyways, I'm pretty happy with my characters so far. I have maxed out Sophia, 2B, Rena, Millie, Summer Reimi and Oracle Nel (though Oracle Nel sucks, but she was a free LB10, so can't complain about that). I'm thinking next I'll focus on maxing out either Summer Myuria, so I have a good Defender, or a sharpshooter like Maria or Reimi.
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267
Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
Pokémon Go I think
And on that day, mankind received a grim reminder...
[Image: tumblr_mz2zenFSln1sl5pypo1_400.gif]
Fanta on Twitch | Fanta on Mixer
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267 Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
Pokémon Go I think
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Spyro The Dragon PlayStation 4

Just finished up the platinum trophy for this one. Had a blast playing this, and although there are still some issues with the controls, overall the remake was fantastic. I look forward to starting up Spyro 2 either tonight or tomorrow.

Been farming up points from the Bunny Races the last several days. Unfortunately they decided that getting the Bunny Race Trophy needed to be a trophy. Why is that unfortunate? Because it's an absolute nightmare to get in this game. You need 1,000 points to get it, which doesn't seem like a whole lot. But here's the catch: The races are complete RNG. You have no control over any of the bunnies and you just have to pick one or two and hope they win. You can either play to win, which is picking one bunny and getting points if that bunny comes in first place (1 point for Class C, 2 points for Class B and 3 points for Class A. Or you can play to perfecta, which is picking two bunnies to come in either first or second, doesn't matter which order. Those two bunnies just have to place 1st and 2nd together. If you win this one, you get 3 points for Class C, 6 points for Class B and 9 points for Class A.

So there's where the problem comes in. The absolute most you can get at one time is 9 points. Needing 1,000 points when you can only gain 9 in a race at most, while having the race be pure RNG, is a nightmare. The fastest method to farm points is to only Play to Perfecta Class A and Class B races, and just picking Bunny 1 and Bunny 2 to win, and then hope they do. It still takes at least 50 hours of farming to get the 1,000 points (if you're lucky. If RNG hates you, it could take much longer). You can cheese it with a turbo controller, but it'd take even longer (80+ hours) since you'd only be getting 1/2/3 points a win instead of 6/9. Regardless it's a horrible trophy to have to get and they should never have put it in the game.

So far after four days of constant race farming, I'm at like 517 points or something. My goal is to get 100 points per day (though that didn't happen today due to Spyro), and that way I can be done with it in 10 days of farming. I also decided to do it right when I got to the place that bunny racing becomes available, instead of waiting to save it as my last trophy like most people do. Although it's a huge pain in the ass, and I Really want to get back to the fun part of the game, the Bunny Race Trophy is actually a very good accessory and will make taking down bosses drastically easier, which is important for getting the Battle Trophies from the late-game bosses. In the end it'll be worth doing it so early, since I have to invest the time anyways.

Summon Night 6: Lost Borders [Vita]

Finally got myself to get back on this game and start progressing. Turns out one of the characters has a special ability they can use that lets them take three turns in a row. So I decided since the game gives me such a broken ability so early, I'll just pump all of my EXP into this one character and make him a god, and he can just go through and slaughter everything for me. So far it's working wonderfully. Once I get to a good exp farming spot, I plan to give him a massive level boost to make him even more of god.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Spyro The Dragon PlayStation 4

Just finished up the platinum trophy for this one. Had a blast playing this, and although there are still some issues with the controls, overall the remake was fantastic. I look forward to starting up Spyro 2 either tonight or tomorrow.

Been farming up points from the Bunny Races the last several days. Unfortunately they decided that getting the Bunny Race Trophy needed to be a trophy. Why is that unfortunate? Because it's an absolute nightmare to get in this game. You need 1,000 points to get it, which doesn't seem like a whole lot. But here's the catch: The races are complete RNG. You have no control over any of the bunnies and you just have to pick one or two and hope they win. You can either play to win, which is picking one bunny and getting points if that bunny comes in first place (1 point for Class C, 2 points for Class B and 3 points for Class A. Or you can play to perfecta, which is picking two bunnies to come in either first or second, doesn't matter which order. Those two bunnies just have to place 1st and 2nd together. If you win this one, you get 3 points for Class C, 6 points for Class B and 9 points for Class A.

So there's where the problem comes in. The absolute most you can get at one time is 9 points. Needing 1,000 points when you can only gain 9 in a race at most, while having the race be pure RNG, is a nightmare. The fastest method to farm points is to only Play to Perfecta Class A and Class B races, and just picking Bunny 1 and Bunny 2 to win, and then hope they do. It still takes at least 50 hours of farming to get the 1,000 points (if you're lucky. If RNG hates you, it could take much longer). You can cheese it with a turbo controller, but it'd take even longer (80+ hours) since you'd only be getting 1/2/3 points a win instead of 6/9. Regardless it's a horrible trophy to have to get and they should never have put it in the game.

So far after four days of constant race farming, I'm at like 517 points or something. My goal is to get 100 points per day (though that didn't happen today due to Spyro), and that way I can be done with it in 10 days of farming. I also decided to do it right when I got to the place that bunny racing becomes available, instead of waiting to save it as my last trophy like most people do. Although it's a huge pain in the ass, and I Really want to get back to the fun part of the game, the Bunny Race Trophy is actually a very good accessory and will make taking down bosses drastically easier, which is important for getting the Battle Trophies from the late-game bosses. In the end it'll be worth doing it so early, since I have to invest the time anyways.

Summon Night 6: Lost Borders [Vita]

Finally got myself to get back on this game and start progressing. Turns out one of the characters has a special ability they can use that lets them take three turns in a row. So I decided since the game gives me such a broken ability so early, I'll just pump all of my EXP into this one character and make him a god, and he can just go through and slaughter everything for me. So far it's working wonderfully. Once I get to a good exp farming spot, I plan to give him a massive level boost to make him even more of god.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Skyrim

I managed to work through Dead Man's Respite, and pick up King Olaf's Verse, so I can become a Bard now Grin !

Also got a bunch of nice loot (including a new battleaxe) from unlocking a Master chest Smile .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Skyrim

I managed to work through Dead Man's Respite, and pick up King Olaf's Verse, so I can become a Bard now Grin !

Also got a bunch of nice loot (including a new battleaxe) from unlocking a Master chest Smile .
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Eh, playing Ghost Battle, Team Battle and customising characters with a white (mostly) and black outfit to use. Trying to use Nina and Anna more too.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Eh, playing Ghost Battle, Team Battle and customising characters with a white (mostly) and black outfit to use. Trying to use Nina and Anna more too.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Tropico 5

In my current game, I'm in the World Wars era, but getting close to progressing into the Cold War. I've built up quite an army (6 Barracks, 2 Colonial Forts, 2 Army Bases), so getting through the invasion should be no trouble Smile !
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Tropico 5

In my current game, I'm in the World Wars era, but getting close to progressing into the Cold War. I've built up quite an army (6 Barracks, 2 Colonial Forts, 2 Army Bases), so getting through the invasion should be no trouble Smile !
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Playing through 50cc, done up to Shell Cup so far. Also did some Balloon Battle Mode in a team on hardest difficulty with Skill Items. Lost, but was kinda close. Well, I forgot it was by how many balloons were lost and not by match wins, as both teams won both but we got less. Dang it. Had a good moment though when I was turning around, then saw Wendy coming at me with the three rotating bananas around her kart, and knew I was going to get hit, drove into a wall unintentionally and rebounded off of that, causing Wendy's bananas to not hit me at all. LOL

Tried playing with a single Joy-Con, and that is probably the worst way to play, probably any game that involves precise player control (for me anyway). Did still manage to get 60 points 3-star somehow, but was somewhat difficult to control drifts and keeping items on hold behind my kart. Won't play like that again. Pro Controller though, such a brilliant controller to use. Grin
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Playing through 50cc, done up to Shell Cup so far. Also did some Balloon Battle Mode in a team on hardest difficulty with Skill Items. Lost, but was kinda close. Well, I forgot it was by how many balloons were lost and not by match wins, as both teams won both but we got less. Dang it. Had a good moment though when I was turning around, then saw Wendy coming at me with the three rotating bananas around her kart, and knew I was going to get hit, drove into a wall unintentionally and rebounded off of that, causing Wendy's bananas to not hit me at all. LOL

Tried playing with a single Joy-Con, and that is probably the worst way to play, probably any game that involves precise player control (for me anyway). Did still manage to get 60 points 3-star somehow, but was somewhat difficult to control drifts and keeping items on hold behind my kart. Won't play like that again. Pro Controller though, such a brilliant controller to use. Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 729 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 4,243 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,111 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,846 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface