Last Game You Played
Moonface Offline
Long live the dragon king!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4) | Hitman 2 (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
Hitman 2 (PS4)
After spending yesterday going through every escalation in the game, today I decided to spend some time going through all of the story mission opportunities in each map and did all of the Miami and Santa Fortuna ones. Things went wrong quite a few times, but apart from one incident I managed to get away each time. XD

Shadow of the Tomb Raider (PS4)
Started this today, and so far it really shows that Eidos worked on the game instead of Crystal Dynamics. Audio is constantly going out of sync to the video, and lip syncing is laughably bad. Lara's model also looks like it could belong in a late-gen PS3 game if it wasn't for how good her hair is. So far the only impressive thing I can recall is that Eidos actually dared to kill a child on screen which isn't something many forms of entertainment ever dare to do because kids always get plot armour even when they really shouldn't.

Resident Evil 2 Remake Demo (PS4)
As I said in the thread for the series, this demo made me want to get the full game. I've always thought it when watching footage, but playing it first hand makes me appreciate the atmosphere so much more. It is superbly on point and I can only imagine how good it is in areas like the sewers or the city streets. Grin
[Image: file.php?id=3006934]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!

[Image: ForumAbilitiesSig.gif]
Moonface Offline
Long live the dragon king!
Currently Playing
Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4) | Hitman 2 (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Hitman 2 (PS4)
After spending yesterday going through every escalation in the game, today I decided to spend some time going through all of the story mission opportunities in each map and did all of the Miami and Santa Fortuna ones. Things went wrong quite a few times, but apart from one incident I managed to get away each time. XD

Shadow of the Tomb Raider (PS4)
Started this today, and so far it really shows that Eidos worked on the game instead of Crystal Dynamics. Audio is constantly going out of sync to the video, and lip syncing is laughably bad. Lara's model also looks like it could belong in a late-gen PS3 game if it wasn't for how good her hair is. So far the only impressive thing I can recall is that Eidos actually dared to kill a child on screen which isn't something many forms of entertainment ever dare to do because kids always get plot armour even when they really shouldn't.

Resident Evil 2 Remake Demo (PS4)
As I said in the thread for the series, this demo made me want to get the full game. I've always thought it when watching footage, but playing it first hand makes me appreciate the atmosphere so much more. It is superbly on point and I can only imagine how good it is in areas like the sewers or the city streets. Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guess The Video-Game Moonface 60 3,801 Yesterday, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  If You Could Have A Documentary About Any Game... Moonface 8 314 Yesterday, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Metallix
  General Game Chat ShiraNoMai 70 5,598 01-11-2019, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Moonface
  Worst Game Launch? Moonface 21 524 01-02-2019, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Metallix
  What Game Mechanics Do You Like/Dislike? Moonface 15 594 11-29-2018, 03:41 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai