Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268
Mega Man Bioshock 
Overwatch was the last game I played, but before that, Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. It's a pretty cool game!

Some of my posts are satire, so don't take me too seriously! : P
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268 Mega Man Bioshock 
Overwatch was the last game I played, but before that, Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. It's a pretty cool game!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,950
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Civilization VI

Now that I've finished my Civ 5 game with the Celts, I've moved back over to Civ 6, for a new game as the Mongols. As you'd expect, these are a cavalry-centric civilisation (with a Knight replacement and a Stable replacement), so I expect I'll be doing quite a lot of fighting here.

So far, I've failed to found a religion; however, I've established four cities, and I'm gearing up for my first war (which will probably be against Germany).
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,950 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Civilization VI

Now that I've finished my Civ 5 game with the Celts, I've moved back over to Civ 6, for a new game as the Mongols. As you'd expect, these are a cavalry-centric civilisation (with a Knight replacement and a Stable replacement), so I expect I'll be doing quite a lot of fighting here.

So far, I've failed to found a religion; however, I've established four cities, and I'm gearing up for my first war (which will probably be against Germany).
Daltonio Offline
F.K. .... in the coffee!
Currently Playing
Death Stranding
Favourite Platform(s)
Playstation
XP: 154
A bit more of Days Gone, only have about four more trophies left to get the Platinum! Can't wait for more updates to the game.
[Image: MOnYWal.png]
Sig by Amalthea
Daltonio Offline
F.K. .... in the coffee!
Currently Playing
Death Stranding
Favourite Platform(s)
Playstation
XP: 154
A bit more of Days Gone, only have about four more trophies left to get the Platinum! Can't wait for more updates to the game.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Tekken Tag Tournament 2

It's all I'm playing and that's rarely too. Need to get into other games again.
Ghost Battle and Team Battle as usual. In Ghost Battle, I recently lost to a Lee/Violet AI team which should not happen when I know their moves so well that I shouldn't have been hit to the point of being KO'd three times. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Tekken Tag Tournament 2

It's all I'm playing and that's rarely too. Need to get into other games again.
Ghost Battle and Team Battle as usual. In Ghost Battle, I recently lost to a Lee/Violet AI team which should not happen when I know their moves so well that I shouldn't have been hit to the point of being KO'd three times. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (Comic Con demo)

The only game I was bothered play yesterday. Haven't played the original for a very long time and too used to Mario Kart. XD Did one race, and I thought I was alright for someone who was not used to drift boosting. First two laps I was in 4th or 5th, and one time 3rd. Last lap went wrong, as I got hit by items more and at the last corners I went down to 7th. I was Crash, and the track was Sewer Speedway. So want to try properly when I get the game, want to be good at this at least.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 

The only game I was bothered play yesterday. Haven't played the original for a very long time and too used to Mario Kart. XD Did one race, and I thought I was alright for someone who was not used to drift boosting. First two laps I was in 4th or 5th, and one time 3rd. Last lap went wrong, as I got hit by items more and at the last corners I went down to 7th. I was Crash, and the track was Sewer Speedway. So want to try properly when I get the game, want to be good at this at least.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Wonder if you got the same demo as us, EL? Hmm But I'm the same with the drift-boosting. I can't seem to shake off my Mario Kart muscle memory to get it to work right. It doesn't help that the drift doesn't lock in when you start it so I tend to veer off course when I begin the drift.

Conker's Bad Fur Day (N64)
Just played some multiplayer Deathmatches and Raptor matches. Haven't done so in years, man these controls are so dated for a TPS LOL

Diddy Kong Racing (N64)
Played some of the story mode and a handful of races with Moony in multiplayer. Wish they'd actually gone through with a sequel to this game. The remake was awful for the DS and I'm unsure a remake at this point will do the mechanics justice. Still, that soundtrack is very on point Cool
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Wonder if you got the same demo as us, EL? Hmm But I'm the same with the drift-boosting. I can't seem to shake off my Mario Kart muscle memory to get it to work right. It doesn't help that the drift doesn't lock in when you start it so I tend to veer off course when I begin the drift.

Conker's Bad Fur Day (N64)
Just played some multiplayer Deathmatches and Raptor matches. Haven't done so in years, man these controls are so dated for a TPS LOL

Diddy Kong Racing (N64)
Played some of the story mode and a handful of races with Moony in multiplayer. Wish they'd actually gone through with a sequel to this game. The remake was awful for the DS and I'm unsure a remake at this point will do the mechanics justice. Still, that soundtrack is very on point Cool
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(May 25th, 2019, 11:05 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
The only game I was bothered play yesterday. Haven't played the original for a very long time and too used to Mario Kart. XD  Did one race, and I thought I was alright for someone who was not used to drift boosting. First two laps I was in 4th or 5th, and one time 3rd. Last lap went wrong, as I got hit by items more and at the last corners I went down to 7th. I was Crash, and the track was Sewer Speedway. So want to try properly when I get the game, want to be good at this at least.
Were you playing against CPU's or other people?

I also last played the games Shira mentioned in her post, as well as these:

Destruction Derby 2 (PS1)
Was itching to play this all day yesterday while at work since I got a PlayStation Classic and was intending to mod games into it when I got home. I'm convinced this game will never be too old for me. Grin

Gran Turismo 2 (PS1)
Never played this before, but I have played the original, so I figured I'd get this and see how it is. Only been doing licenses so far, but from doing those it feels very much like the first GT but with different cars and tracks. Not sure yet what the actual new features are yet, if any.

Wipeout XL (PS1)
Another game I got for the PS Classic. Was very hard to get used to this game without having triggers for the air brakes and no side shifting. Also, the icon design for the weapons is terrible. Absolutely none of them indicate what the hell you have, so you just have to guess what things are until you memorise the icons.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(May 25th, 2019, 11:05 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
The only game I was bothered play yesterday. Haven't played the original for a very long time and too used to Mario Kart. XD  Did one race, and I thought I was alright for someone who was not used to drift boosting. First two laps I was in 4th or 5th, and one time 3rd. Last lap went wrong, as I got hit by items more and at the last corners I went down to 7th. I was Crash, and the track was Sewer Speedway. So want to try properly when I get the game, want to be good at this at least.
Were you playing against CPU's or other people?

I also last played the games Shira mentioned in her post, as well as these:

Destruction Derby 2 (PS1)
Was itching to play this all day yesterday while at work since I got a PlayStation Classic and was intending to mod games into it when I got home. I'm convinced this game will never be too old for me. Grin

Gran Turismo 2 (PS1)
Never played this before, but I have played the original, so I figured I'd get this and see how it is. Only been doing licenses so far, but from doing those it feels very much like the first GT but with different cars and tracks. Not sure yet what the actual new features are yet, if any.

Wipeout XL (PS1)
Another game I got for the PS Classic. Was very hard to get used to this game without having triggers for the air brakes and no side shifting. Also, the icon design for the weapons is terrible. Absolutely none of them indicate what the hell you have, so you just have to guess what things are until you memorise the icons.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening [GB]: Started up a file, fetched my sword, & grabbed the key to the Tail Cave. I then saved inside said cave.

Finished out my demon queen's throne. xp
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening [GB]: Started up a file, fetched my sword, & grabbed the key to the Tail Cave. I then saved inside said cave.

ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Ooh, are you actually playing your GameBoy, or using emulation software? Gasp
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 30th, 2019, 10:33 PM)queenzelda Wrote:

https://twitter.com/queenzelda01/status/...6297934848
I forgot to post it when I saw it yesterday, but the facial expression of the character in your tweet reminds me of Pearl from Splatoon 2. XD

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

I forgot to post it when I saw it yesterday, but the facial expression of the character in your tweet reminds me of Pearl from Splatoon 2. XD
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,740
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Last played the network test for Code Vein.

It's sooooooooo gooooooooooooooooood. Hopefully they don't make any major changes between now and release to fuck up the game.
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,740 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Last played the network test for Code Vein.

It's sooooooooo gooooooooooooooooood. Hopefully they don't make any major changes between now and release to fuck up the game.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,950
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Minecraft

Finally getting back into this. I'm currently in the process of completing a network of minecart tunnels in the Nether, connecting all of my bases.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,950 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Minecraft

Finally getting back into this. I'm currently in the process of completing a network of minecart tunnels in the Nether, connecting all of my bases.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 2nd, 2019, 08:04 PM)Kyng Wrote:
Minecraft

Have you considered using packed ice and boats so you can travel even faster? The only downside to it though is the work required to make it work since packed ice can be a bastard to come by. I haven't even seen it naturally in Minecraft yet.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 2nd, 2019, 08:04 PM)Kyng Wrote:
Minecraft

Have you considered using packed ice and boats so you can travel even faster? The only downside to it though is the work required to make it work since packed ice can be a bastard to come by. I haven't even seen it naturally in Minecraft yet.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Jun 1st, 2019, 06:58 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I'm playing my gameboy game via my gameboy advance player that was released to the gamecube. <3

(Jun 1st, 2019, 07:17 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Yea, it sort of does. XD

Last game's I played: Ni Nu Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch & Animal Crossing Pocket Camp.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Jun 1st, 2019, 06:58 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I'm playing my gameboy game via my gameboy advance player that was released to the gamecube. <3

(Jun 1st, 2019, 07:17 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Yea, it sort of does. XD

Last game's I played: Ni Nu Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch & Animal Crossing Pocket Camp.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Monster Hunter World

The game is as good as I expected it to be, but not a game that I would go out of my way to buy. Thankfully, the game came up free on Game Pass, so I could just download it and play XD.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Monster Hunter World

The game is as good as I expected it to be, but not a game that I would go out of my way to buy. Thankfully, the game came up free on Game Pass, so I could just download it and play XD.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 771 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 4,315 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,215 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,903 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface