Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Finished playing through the Dragon Quest XI S Demo. It was a tad shorter then I thought, but 10 hours isn't too bad. xp

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: Playing through the City Slicker theme where your character gathers creatures in exchange for items they can get in return for catching them.

Super Mario Maker 2 [Nintendo Switch]: Played a bunch of auto Mario levels where you stand still & the creator makes the lvl move Mario for you. Or auto run lvls where you run through them & get through it flawlessly. A lot of auto run lvls act much like the auto Mario lvls which I find interesting.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Finished playing through the Dragon Quest XI S Demo. It was a tad shorter then I thought, but 10 hours isn't too bad. xp

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: Playing through the City Slicker theme where your character gathers creatures in exchange for items they can get in return for catching them.

Super Mario Maker 2 [Nintendo Switch]: Played a bunch of auto Mario levels where you stand still & the creator makes the lvl move Mario for you. Or auto run lvls where you run through them & get through it flawlessly. A lot of auto run lvls act much like the auto Mario lvls which I find interesting.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,939
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Crusader Kings II

I'm over halfway through my game now. Unfortunately, I'm having trouble expanding, because I've knocked out all of the easy people, and there's a Holy Roman Empire-sized roadblock stopping me from conquering any more Sad .

Still, at least I'm comparatively safe from threats myself Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,939 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Crusader Kings II

I'm over halfway through my game now. Unfortunately, I'm having trouble expanding, because I've knocked out all of the easy people, and there's a Holy Roman Empire-sized roadblock stopping me from conquering any more Sad .

Still, at least I'm comparatively safe from threats myself Tongue .
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp: Played through the City Slicker event. Now working on the red dragon fly event.

Super Mario Maker 2 [Nintendo Switch]: Played through some new lvls that were made. :3
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp: Played through the City Slicker event. Now working on the red dragon fly event.

Super Mario Maker 2 [Nintendo Switch]: Played through some new lvls that were made. :3
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
As of early this morning; Tales of Berseria [Microsoft Windows]: With my new GFX card ToB was just so dymn pretty! I started a file & got as far as the save point inside of the prison that Velvet was flung into 3yrs ago.

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: Finished out the Red Dragon Fly event.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
As of early this morning; Tales of Berseria [Microsoft Windows]: With my new GFX card ToB was just so dymn pretty! I started a file & got as far as the save point inside of the prison that Velvet was flung into 3yrs ago.

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: Finished out the Red Dragon Fly event.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,635
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Stardew Valley (NS)
Into the Fall of my second year. Nothing much to note except upgrading my farm buildings in preparation for when I start doing major planning in the Winter, and waiting for the 11th day to come around so I can propose to another character and get married on the 14th in game to coincide with my real life marriage being on the 14th during a month in the Fall season. :3
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,635 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Stardew Valley (NS)
Into the Fall of my second year. Nothing much to note except upgrading my farm buildings in preparation for when I start doing major planning in the Winter, and waiting for the 11th day to come around so I can propose to another character and get married on the 14th in game to coincide with my real life marriage being on the 14th during a month in the Fall season. :3
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Tales of Berseria (MS): Found & defeated a lizalfos guy. (Trust me he looked the role. xD) And headed back to town, saving just inside it.

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: Playing through the fishing tourney to get items from Chip.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Tales of Berseria (MS): Found & defeated a lizalfos guy. (Trust me he looked the role. xD) And headed back to town, saving just inside it.

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: Playing through the fishing tourney to get items from Chip.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,177
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Sep 11th, 2019, 03:06 AM)Moonface Wrote:
Stardew Valley (NS)
Share with the class: who'd ya marry? :3

Yoshi's Island (NSO)
Since this got announced and released so quickly, I jumped on it. Been challenging myself to doing a "100% First Try" run. I got to 2-5 and fucked it up because I forgot a flower location entirely. That stupid key door I forget is a required place and not some mini-game room like I thought it was LOL Still, I'm taking that as a minor loss. Finished World 2 after that without another fuck up. Hopefully World 3 will be smoother.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,177 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Stardew Valley (NS)

Yoshi's Island (NSO)
Since this got announced and released so quickly, I jumped on it. Been challenging myself to doing a "100% First Try" run. I got to 2-5 and fucked it up because I forgot a flower location entirely. That stupid key door I forget is a required place and not some mini-game room like I thought it was LOL Still, I'm taking that as a minor loss. Finished World 2 after that without another fuck up. Hopefully World 3 will be smoother.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@ShiraNoMai
Did you complete 2-5 before realising you missed the flower, or after entering that door? Or actually was it when you were approaching the end with the a flower slot empty, and wondering it was in that previous room? Or some kind of variant of these? XD

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4)

Finally playing game after spending a few days thinking and deciding not to play anything, even two demos recently downloaded, this game, or Tekken 7 online (all I did was customise or practice). Was my first race straight off the bat, nice, then lobby was lost so the next lobby(ies) had better players in it. I did not win anymore, but got a hefty 6,000 or so Wumpa Coins by the end, sweet! Loved those 800 coins on Android Alley. Grin
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@ShiraNoMai
Did you complete 2-5 before realising you missed the flower, or after entering that door? Or actually was it when you were approaching the end with the a flower slot empty, and wondering it was in that previous room? Or some kind of variant of these? XD

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4)

Finally playing game after spending a few days thinking and deciding not to play anything, even two demos recently downloaded, this game, or Tekken 7 online (all I did was customise or practice). Was my first race straight off the bat, nice, then lobby was lost so the next lobby(ies) had better players in it. I did not win anymore, but got a hefty 6,000 or so Wumpa Coins by the end, sweet! Loved those 800 coins on Android Alley. Grin
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Tales of Berseria [Microsoft Windows]: Finally arrived at the heart of the Empire; but have to do some illicit jobs for a lady who can give my character some info about the guy she wants 'revenge' on. xp

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Andorid]: Finished with the fishing tourney, & am just sending out Guliver's ships for extra leaf tickets. [Image: 2ai3dd10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Tales of Berseria [Microsoft Windows]: Finally arrived at the heart of the Empire; but have to do some illicit jobs for a lady who can give my character some info about the guy she wants 'revenge' on. xp

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Andorid]: Finished with the fishing tourney, & am just sending out Guliver's ships for extra leaf tickets. [Image: 2ai3dd10.png]
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,939
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Tropico 5

I managed to get back into this Tongue . I'm playing on a Huge map this time, since I have a gaming laptop that can handle that sort of thing now Grin .

It's going rather well too. I've done most of the World Wars stuff with relatively little resistance, and I'm on the verge of entering the Cold War.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,939 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Tropico 5

I managed to get back into this Tongue . I'm playing on a Huge map this time, since I have a gaming laptop that can handle that sort of thing now Grin .

It's going rather well too. I've done most of the World Wars stuff with relatively little resistance, and I'm on the verge of entering the Cold War.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4)

(Sep 14th, 2019, 09:09 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I did not win anymore, but got a hefty 6,000 or so Wumpa Coins by the end, sweet! Loved those 800 coins on Android Alley. Grin
Got this slightly wrong. I did win another race yesterday on Electron Avenue as that was the 800 coins, Android Alley was 680 for 1st. Both times I sat and waited at the finish line for second place to get closer, as I was a good length ahead and to let the rest of the players have a chance of finishing. Realised today about the coin difference of both after winning again today on Android Alley. Lost count of how many races I won today. though. XD Both weekend days enabled me to finally unlock Hunter and For the Horde sets, also Electron Blue paint job as for some reason today didn't give any GP wheels or paint jobs. Still need quite a bit of GP items, as I've missed too many days of playing, even Friday.

Code Vein - Trial Version (PS4)

Played this today. Spent quite a long time customising a male and female protagonist, just to enjoy what was available to me. Do like me a good customisation feature. Grin Then played to the end, and found out there was an extra map to do. Sweet! Will be doing that tomorrow. Enjoyed the gameplay enough to know I want this definitely. Will be pre-ordering, but first just need to make sure if I want the Standard or Deluxe and Physical or Digital versions, then where to buy from.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4)

I did not win anymore, but got a hefty 6,000 or so Wumpa Coins by the end, sweet! Loved those 800 coins on Android Alley. Grin
Got this slightly wrong. I did win another race yesterday on Electron Avenue as that was the 800 coins, Android Alley was 680 for 1st. Both times I sat and waited at the finish line for second place to get closer, as I was a good length ahead and to let the rest of the players have a chance of finishing. Realised today about the coin difference of both after winning again today on Android Alley. Lost count of how many races I won today. though. XD Both weekend days enabled me to finally unlock Hunter and For the Horde sets, also Electron Blue paint job as for some reason today didn't give any GP wheels or paint jobs. Still need quite a bit of GP items, as I've missed too many days of playing, even Friday.

Code Vein - Trial Version (PS4)

Played this today. Spent quite a long time customising a male and female protagonist, just to enjoy what was available to me. Do like me a good customisation feature. Grin Then played to the end, and found out there was an extra map to do. Sweet! Will be doing that tomorrow. Enjoyed the gameplay enough to know I want this definitely. Will be pre-ordering, but first just need to make sure if I want the Standard or Deluxe and Physical or Digital versions, then where to buy from.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: Played for my daily reward & sent out Guliver yet again. *rolls-eyes*

Catherine: Fully Body DEMO [PlayStation 4]: Played until the second night; so far I really find the updated character entry pretty interesting.

Ever Oasis [3DS]: Started a new file to play through today.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: Played for my daily reward & sent out Guliver yet again. *rolls-eyes*

Catherine: Fully Body DEMO [PlayStation 4]: Played until the second night; so far I really find the updated character entry pretty interesting.

Ever Oasis [3DS]: Started a new file to play through today.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,635
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Sep 13th, 2019, 04:10 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Stardew Valley (NS)
Leah. :3
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,635 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Sep 13th, 2019, 04:10 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Stardew Valley (NS)
Leah. :3
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: Played in order to get my daily reward.
Tetris Party Live [3DS]; Played a few times on this today. :3
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: Played in order to get my daily reward.
Tetris Party Live [3DS]; Played a few times on this today. :3
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,177
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
@ShiraNoMai
Yeah I got to the end goal platform and realized I was short a flower. I backtracked the whole level and couldn't find it. I actually had to pull out a FAQ to see where the fuck it was and realized it was in there the whole time. And I know it's not the game's fault for not being consistent in that regard, considering everything is an incentive for the player to go out of their way to find.

I played again up until 3-7, might play a bit more before bed. I fucked up twice, once on 3-4 because I insisted on using the speedrun strat of killing Prince Froggy by hitting the uvula at an angle (which does extra damage, and thus shortening the fight), but would occasionally miss and would have the eggs fall down be restored to me, which caused me to falter in eating more Shy Guys as they came down the esophagus and I would take damage as a result; twice on 3-7 because I must've accidentally triggered a Fly Guy to appear when I was in range of his trigger, and he was holding a red coin of which I needed. I didn't even hear the thing come down, but I only figured this out because once again, I checked my FAQ and it mentioned a Fly Guy with a red coin, which I never saw or heard. Couldn't even backtrack if I wanted to because they don't respawn once they go away. Meh
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,177 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
@ShiraNoMai
Yeah I got to the end goal platform and realized I was short a flower. I backtracked the whole level and couldn't find it. I actually had to pull out a FAQ to see where the fuck it was and realized it was in there the whole time. And I know it's not the game's fault for not being consistent in that regard, considering everything is an incentive for the player to go out of their way to find.

I played again up until 3-7, might play a bit more before bed. I fucked up twice, once on 3-4 because I insisted on using the speedrun strat of killing Prince Froggy by hitting the uvula at an angle (which does extra damage, and thus shortening the fight), but would occasionally miss and would have the eggs fall down be restored to me, which caused me to falter in eating more Shy Guys as they came down the esophagus and I would take damage as a result; twice on 3-7 because I must've accidentally triggered a Fly Guy to appear when I was in range of his trigger, and he was holding a red coin of which I needed. I didn't even hear the thing come down, but I only figured this out because once again, I checked my FAQ and it mentioned a Fly Guy with a red coin, which I never saw or heard. Couldn't even backtrack if I wanted to because they don't respawn once they go away. Meh

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 767 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 4,307 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,202 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,894 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface