queenzelda Offline
Gengar Master
Currently Playing
(Android) AC: PC & (NS) Tales of Vesperia: DE
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
XP: 2,272
Horizon Zero Dawn Pokémon LittleBigPlanet 
Finished playing through the Dragon Quest XI S Demo. It was a tad shorter then I thought, but 10 hours isn't too bad. xp

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: Playing through the City Slicker theme where your character gathers creatures in exchange for items they can get in return for catching them.

Super Mario Maker 2 [Nintendo Switch]: Played a bunch of auto Mario levels where you stand still & the creator makes the lvl move Mario for you. Or auto run lvls where you run through them & get through it flawlessly. A lot of auto run lvls act much like the auto Mario lvls which I find interesting.
[Image: queenzelda.gif]

[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Gengar Master
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
Finished playing through the Dragon Quest XI S Demo. It was a tad shorter then I thought, but 10 hours isn't too bad. xp

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: Playing through the City Slicker theme where your character gathers creatures in exchange for items they can get in return for catching them.

Super Mario Maker 2 [Nintendo Switch]: Played a bunch of auto Mario levels where you stand still & the creator makes the lvl move Mario for you. Or auto run lvls where you run through them & get through it flawlessly. A lot of auto run lvls act much like the auto Mario lvls which I find interesting.
Kyng Offline
Settled In
XP: 371
Persona 
Crusader Kings II

I'm over halfway through my game now. Unfortunately, I'm having trouble expanding, because I've knocked out all of the easy people, and there's a Holy Roman Empire-sized roadblock stopping me from conquering any more Sad .

Still, at least I'm comparatively safe from threats myself Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Settled In
XP: 371
Crusader Kings II

I'm over halfway through my game now. Unfortunately, I'm having trouble expanding, because I've knocked out all of the easy people, and there's a Holy Roman Empire-sized roadblock stopping me from conquering any more Sad .

Still, at least I'm comparatively safe from threats myself Tongue .
queenzelda Offline
Gengar Master
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp: Played through the City Slicker event. Now working on the red dragon fly event.

Super Mario Maker 2 [Nintendo Switch]: Played through some new lvls that were made. =3

queenzelda Offline
Gengar Master
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp: Played through the City Slicker event. Now working on the red dragon fly event.

Super Mario Maker 2 [Nintendo Switch]: Played through some new lvls that were made. =3
queenzelda Offline
Gengar Master
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
As of early this morning; Tales of Berseria [Microsoft Windows]: With my new GFX card ToB was just so dymn pretty! I started a file & got as far as the save point inside of the prison that Velvet was flung into 3yrs ago.

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: Finished out the Red Dragon Fly event.

queenzelda Offline
Gengar Master
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
As of early this morning; Tales of Berseria [Microsoft Windows]: With my new GFX card ToB was just so dymn pretty! I started a file & got as far as the save point inside of the prison that Velvet was flung into 3yrs ago.

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: Finished out the Red Dragon Fly event.
Moonface Offline
"Look at the size of that sunbum!"
Administrators
Currently Playing
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4) | Stardew Valley (NS)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 3,320
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
Stardew Valley (NS)
Into the Fall of my second year. Nothing much to note except upgrading my farm buildings in preparation for when I start doing major planning in the Winter, and waiting for the 11th day to come around so I can propose to another character and get married on the 14th in game to coincide with my real life marriage being on the 14th during a month in the Fall season. =3
[Image: sm19-sig-1st.png]
I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
"Look at the size of that sunbum!"
Currently Playing
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4) | Stardew Valley (NS)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 3,320
Stardew Valley (NS)
Into the Fall of my second year. Nothing much to note except upgrading my farm buildings in preparation for when I start doing major planning in the Winter, and waiting for the 11th day to come around so I can propose to another character and get married on the 14th in game to coincide with my real life marriage being on the 14th during a month in the Fall season. =3
queenzelda Offline
Gengar Master
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
Tales of Berseria (MS): Found & defeated a lizalfos guy. (Trust me he looked the role. xD) And headed back to town, saving just inside it.

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: Playing through the fishing tourney to get items from Chip.

queenzelda Offline
Gengar Master
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
Tales of Berseria (MS): Found & defeated a lizalfos guy. (Trust me he looked the role. xD) And headed back to town, saving just inside it.

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: Playing through the fishing tourney to get items from Chip.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Yoshi is my son
Moderators
Currently Playing
Final Fantasy VI | Super Mario Maker 2
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
XP: 1,150
Horizon Zero Dawn Mario Kart Pokémon 
(Sep 11th, 2019, 03:06 AM)Moonface Wrote:
Stardew Valley (NS)
Share with the class: who'd ya marry? =3

Yoshi's Island (NSO)
Since this got announced and released so quickly, I jumped on it. Been challenging myself to doing a "100% First Try" run. I got to 2-5 and fucked it up because I forgot a flower location entirely. That stupid key door I forget is a required place and not some mini-game room like I thought it was LOL Still, I'm taking that as a minor loss. Finished World 2 after that without another fuck up. Hopefully World 3 will be smoother.
[Image: z1x0gCB.jpg]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Yoshi is my son
Currently Playing
Final Fantasy VI | Super Mario Maker 2
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
XP: 1,150
(Sep 11th, 2019, 03:06 AM)Moonface Wrote:
Stardew Valley (NS)
Share with the class: who'd ya marry? =3

Yoshi's Island (NSO)
Since this got announced and released so quickly, I jumped on it. Been challenging myself to doing a "100% First Try" run. I got to 2-5 and fucked it up because I forgot a flower location entirely. That stupid key door I forget is a required place and not some mini-game room like I thought it was LOL Still, I'm taking that as a minor loss. Finished World 2 after that without another fuck up. Hopefully World 3 will be smoother.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
CTR Nitro-Fueled | Tekken 7
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
XP: 2,710
Fire Emblem (Shiny) Uncharted Tekken 
@ShiraNoMai
Did you complete 2-5 before realising you missed the flower, or after entering that door? Or actually was it when you were approaching the end with the a flower slot empty, and wondering it was in that previous room? Or some kind of variant of these? XD

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4)

Finally playing game after spending a few days thinking and deciding not to play anything, even two demos recently downloaded, this game, or Tekken 7 online (all I did was customise or practice). Was my first race straight off the bat, nice, then lobby was lost so the next lobby(ies) had better players in it. I did not win anymore, but got a hefty 6,000 or so Wumpa Coins by the end, sweet! Loved those 800 coins on Android Alley. Grin
[Image: Hazamasig.png]
[Image: sm19-sig-1st-2.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
CTR Nitro-Fueled | Tekken 7
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
XP: 2,710
@ShiraNoMai
Did you complete 2-5 before realising you missed the flower, or after entering that door? Or actually was it when you were approaching the end with the a flower slot empty, and wondering it was in that previous room? Or some kind of variant of these? XD

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4)

Finally playing game after spending a few days thinking and deciding not to play anything, even two demos recently downloaded, this game, or Tekken 7 online (all I did was customise or practice). Was my first race straight off the bat, nice, then lobby was lost so the next lobby(ies) had better players in it. I did not win anymore, but got a hefty 6,000 or so Wumpa Coins by the end, sweet! Loved those 800 coins on Android Alley. Grin
queenzelda Offline
Gengar Master
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
Tales of Berseria [Microsoft Windows]: Finally arrived at the heart of the Empire; but have to do some illicit jobs for a lady who can give my character some info about the guy she wants 'revenge' on. xp

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Andorid]: Finished with the fishing tourney, & am just sending out Guliver's ships for extra leaf tickets. [Image: 2ai3dd10.png]

queenzelda Offline
Gengar Master
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
Tales of Berseria [Microsoft Windows]: Finally arrived at the heart of the Empire; but have to do some illicit jobs for a lady who can give my character some info about the guy she wants 'revenge' on. xp

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Andorid]: Finished with the fishing tourney, & am just sending out Guliver's ships for extra leaf tickets. [Image: 2ai3dd10.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General Game Chat ShiraNoMai 103 16,027 Sep 13th, 2019, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Maniakkid25
  Game Merchandise Moonface 2 88 Sep 12th, 2019, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Guess The Video-Game Moonface 99 11,907 Aug 14th, 2019, 04:10 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Game OST Nemomon 11 1,826 Jul 4th, 2019, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Moonface
  Your first ever game? macGamr 22 4,644 Jun 1st, 2019, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Metallix