Last Game You Played
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Alright, it's time to put down that controller and give us the latest on what you just witnessed in your latest playthrough of that game! Let us know what game(s) you've just played, and if you want, tell us about your latest experiences with it.  Smile

Xenoblade Chronicles 2:
Just finished chapter 4, onto chapter 5. The story's plot is really good, though the script and acting leave a bit to be desired. I may put the game back in Japanese because it can be a bit jarring at times. Other than that, it's been a wild ride so far. The combat has been getting more challenging, which can be frustrating at times because of your lack of control over your team characters (something I miss from the first game). The AI isn't exactly the most intelligent, and can really make or break a fight.

Golf Story:
I'm in the last act of the game, probably (the main tournament), so I'm locked out of free roam until I win the tournament. This last course is an absolute bitch, though. Barely any fairway to land on with heavy wind and an unforgiving putting green. I've played (and stupidly lost) 4 times, on the 4th try, I came 2nd place, which, in other parts of the game, would count as a win/success, but this seems intent on you getting 1st place. >.< And if the score pattern is anything to go by, I need to be ≤ 0 to win.  :s
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Alright, it's time to put down that controller and give us the latest on what you just witnessed in your latest playthrough of that game! Let us know what game(s) you've just played, and if you want, tell us about your latest experiences with it.  Smile

Xenoblade Chronicles 2:
Just finished chapter 4, onto chapter 5. The story's plot is really good, though the script and acting leave a bit to be desired. I may put the game back in Japanese because it can be a bit jarring at times. Other than that, it's been a wild ride so far. The combat has been getting more challenging, which can be frustrating at times because of your lack of control over your team characters (something I miss from the first game). The AI isn't exactly the most intelligent, and can really make or break a fight.

Golf Story:
I'm in the last act of the game, probably (the main tournament), so I'm locked out of free roam until I win the tournament. This last course is an absolute bitch, though. Barely any fairway to land on with heavy wind and an unforgiving putting green. I've played (and stupidly lost) 4 times, on the 4th try, I came 2nd place, which, in other parts of the game, would count as a win/success, but this seems intent on you getting 1st place. >.< And if the score pattern is anything to go by, I need to be ≤ 0 to win.  :s
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I was actually really curious what your thoughts on Xenoblade Chronicles 2 was I can't actually really get into it. Eh I have it on the Switch and it seems like a decent game, but the gameplay I couldn't find myself getting into.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I was actually really curious what your thoughts on Xenoblade Chronicles 2 was I can't actually really get into it. Eh I have it on the Switch and it seems like a decent game, but the gameplay I couldn't find myself getting into.
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Medabots RPG: Metabee Version.

I love the concept! And I was a big fan of the animé.

But the game... man, I really don't like this game at all.

I mean, the graphics, music, presentation and gameplay are all good, but the game itself seems hell-bent into not letting me like it. The way key elements of the story -as well as simple dialogue- are delivered are so dry and easy-to-miss, it's kind of unbelievably. I have had to resort to a walkthru more than once because the game refused to highlight important bits of information and, after I was done messing up by accidentally skipping things that looked like normal dialogue, I had it blatantly not repeating them to me.

If anything, this game is really making me appreciate how other RPGs are made.

And it's a shame, because I think a Medabot-themed RPG could be such a winner.

Oh, well.
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Medabots RPG: Metabee Version.

I love the concept! And I was a big fan of the animé.

But the game... man, I really don't like this game at all.

I mean, the graphics, music, presentation and gameplay are all good, but the game itself seems hell-bent into not letting me like it. The way key elements of the story -as well as simple dialogue- are delivered are so dry and easy-to-miss, it's kind of unbelievably. I have had to resort to a walkthru more than once because the game refused to highlight important bits of information and, after I was done messing up by accidentally skipping things that looked like normal dialogue, I had it blatantly not repeating them to me.

If anything, this game is really making me appreciate how other RPGs are made.

And it's a shame, because I think a Medabot-themed RPG could be such a winner.

Oh, well.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Dark Souls: Remastered PlayStation 4

I finished the platinum for this in about 15 hours, and since then I've just been playing on several different characters here and there for fun. Feels really good to be playing the first Dark Souls again. Especially since all of the horrific framedrops from places like Blighttown, New Londo Ruins and Lost Izalith are no longer present in the game. The only time I've experienced any dropping of frames so far is if Sif blocks my camera. Sif's textures continue to be a frame killer.

Megadimension Neptunia VIIR PlayStation 4

I don't really like what they did with this game. They removed all of the really fun aspects from the combat and made it really... meh. All the difficulty has been sucked out of the main game and put into the post-game instead, making the game even easier than it was originally. There was nothing wrong with how the original MegaNep was. It was by far the most fun of the main-line games, and for whatever reason, they decided just to butcher it in VIIR. I imagine they wanted to make the main game as easy and fast to get through as possible so people could just enjoy the new VR scenes and the new post-game, but it just sucks to see the main game in the state that it's now in.

Hopefully they don't take any of this stuff from VIIR when they make the next main-line Nep game.

Monster Hunter World PlayStation 4

I'm very, very slowly making progress on finishing the Miniature/Giant crowns for the remaining monsters. I got the Giant crown for Teostra thanks to there being a guaranteed giant crown Teo in the Lunastra events. I also managed to get by Miniature crown for Vaal Hazak in just a couple of runs, so that was nice. Now I just need the Giant crowns for Vaal Hazak, Kirin and Nergigante, and the Miniature crowns for Kirin and Nergigante. Doesn't sound like much, since it's only 5 crowns, but consider this: I killed 80 Teostras trying to get the Giant crown for that before the guaranteed one showed up.

Tokyo Xanadu [Vita]

My love and hate of this game continues to grow. It continues to be fun thanks to the story, music and characters, but the combat continues to be a huge negative on this game. But the story is starting to get interesting and pick up, so that's a positive. The translation of this game though... it's definitely as bad as I read about. Google translate would look at this game and go "Yikes..."
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 

I finished the platinum for this in about 15 hours, and since then I've just been playing on several different characters here and there for fun. Feels really good to be playing the first Dark Souls again. Especially since all of the horrific framedrops from places like Blighttown, New Londo Ruins and Lost Izalith are no longer present in the game. The only time I've experienced any dropping of frames so far is if Sif blocks my camera. Sif's textures continue to be a frame killer.

I don't really like what they did with this game. They removed all of the really fun aspects from the combat and made it really... meh. All the difficulty has been sucked out of the main game and put into the post-game instead, making the game even easier than it was originally. There was nothing wrong with how the original MegaNep was. It was by far the most fun of the main-line games, and for whatever reason, they decided just to butcher it in VIIR. I imagine they wanted to make the main game as easy and fast to get through as possible so people could just enjoy the new VR scenes and the new post-game, but it just sucks to see the main game in the state that it's now in.

Hopefully they don't take any of this stuff from VIIR when they make the next main-line Nep game.

I'm very, very slowly making progress on finishing the Miniature/Giant crowns for the remaining monsters. I got the Giant crown for Teostra thanks to there being a guaranteed giant crown Teo in the Lunastra events. I also managed to get by Miniature crown for Vaal Hazak in just a couple of runs, so that was nice. Now I just need the Giant crowns for Vaal Hazak, Kirin and Nergigante, and the Miniature crowns for Kirin and Nergigante. Doesn't sound like much, since it's only 5 crowns, but consider this: I killed 80 Teostras trying to get the Giant crown for that before the guaranteed one showed up.

Tokyo Xanadu [Vita]

My love and hate of this game continues to grow. It continues to be fun thanks to the story, music and characters, but the combat continues to be a huge negative on this game. But the story is starting to get interesting and pick up, so that's a positive. The translation of this game though... it's definitely as bad as I read about. Google translate would look at this game and go "Yikes..."
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 7th, 2018, 12:26 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

Apart from the fixes to framerate and obvious improvements like textures, is there anything about the remastered Dark Souls that feels better than the original?

Dying Light (PS4)
After finishing The Following a couple of weeks ago I decided to start a NG+ on the main campaign and bumped the difficulty up to Nightmare mode. I'm looking forward to reaching the end of the story where Nightmare difficulty scales everything up significantly from what I've heard.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

Apart from the fixes to framerate and obvious improvements like textures, is there anything about the remastered Dark Souls that feels better than the original?

Dying Light (PS4)
After finishing The Following a couple of weeks ago I decided to start a NG+ on the main campaign and bumped the difficulty up to Nightmare mode. I'm looking forward to reaching the end of the story where Nightmare difficulty scales everything up significantly from what I've heard.
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,650
Halo Call of Duty Halloween Birthday Bash 
Rainbow Six Siege; updating the new season as we speak.
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,650 Halo Call of Duty Halloween Birthday Bash 
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
(Jun 7th, 2018, 03:22 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Not really. They didn't really change a whole lot in the game aside from the framerate. They did fix a few "issues" in PvP though, like being able to dead angle and what the community called "ghost hitting." 

The removal of dead angles did change the PvP scene a tiny bit. Weapons like the Murakumo lost pretty much all of their viability, and some Greatswords like the Claymore also have suffered a bit from their removal. 

Other than that, the game is pretty much the same PvE-wise. The increase to 60 FPS makes the game much better though. Action games are one genre that you really get to see a massive improvement with from 30 to 60 FPS.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
(Jun 7th, 2018, 03:22 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Not really. They didn't really change a whole lot in the game aside from the framerate. They did fix a few "issues" in PvP though, like being able to dead angle and what the community called "ghost hitting." 

The removal of dead angles did change the PvP scene a tiny bit. Weapons like the Murakumo lost pretty much all of their viability, and some Greatswords like the Claymore also have suffered a bit from their removal. 

Other than that, the game is pretty much the same PvE-wise. The increase to 60 FPS makes the game much better though. Action games are one genre that you really get to see a massive improvement with from 30 to 60 FPS.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 7th, 2018, 06:07 PM)aerodynamik Wrote:
Have you tried out that zombie/outbreak DLC they added to the game a little while back?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Have you tried out that zombie/outbreak DLC they added to the game a little while back?
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
(Jun 7th, 2018, 09:10 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Yeah. It was quite fun as in different from the usual. But to be honest I grew tired of it pretty quick as well.
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
(Jun 7th, 2018, 09:10 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Yeah. It was quite fun as in different from the usual. But to be honest I grew tired of it pretty quick as well.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Valkyria Revolution PlayStation 4: I just started my file & got as far as the third part of the chapter. So far it's reminding me a lot of Shadow Hearts, must be Amleth who seems to remind me a lot of Yuri. xp
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Valkyria Revolution PlayStation 4: I just started my file & got as far as the third part of the chapter. So far it's reminding me a lot of Shadow Hearts, must be Amleth who seems to remind me a lot of Yuri. xp
Relic Offline
Destroyer's End
Currently Playing
Rome 2: Total War
Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC
XP: 153
Persona 
Crusader Kings II; been trying out a Game of Thrones mod that allows you to play during the Andal Invasion. I'm starting out in Dorne currently. Tongue
Relic Offline
Destroyer's End
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC
XP: 153 Persona 
Crusader Kings II; been trying out a Game of Thrones mod that allows you to play during the Andal Invasion. I'm starting out in Dorne currently. Tongue
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC

So after farming up Vaal Hazak another 10 times or so, I decided that I was just going to start save scumming for these crowns. So, going based on the theory that Investigations with at least one Silver and one Gold reward have an increased chance of having a Crown size monster, I uploaded by save to online storage and started farming a Vaal Hazak Investigation I had that had a bronze/silver/gold/gold reward set. Sure as shit, after hours of not getting decently sized Vaals from doing Tempered Investigations, I started finding large Vaals every couple of times on this Investigation.

So I continued to do it the five times I could, then if I didn't get the Gold Crown, I downloaded by save from online storage and tried again. After getting three or four updated Silver Crowns (one of them being like .09 points away from a Gold), I finally got my Large Gold Crown for Vaal Hazak. This leaves just four more crowns to get... Miniature/Large Kirin and Miniature/Large Nergigante. Luckily I have a Bronze/Silver/Gold/Gold Investigation for Kirin that I can farm for those crowns (though I may need to farm up another 1 Silver/1 Gold Investigation for it to get both crowns). Nothing for Nergigante though, so I'm going to have to farm up some Investigations for him until I get one that meets the requirements.

But after seeing that the 1 Silver/1 Gold theory really does seem to have a much higher chance of Crown size monsters, I'm feeling much better and much more motivated to finally get this platinum done. Hopefully it won't take TOO much longer, so I can finally be done with the game and move on to other stuff.

Finished the Platinum for this yesterday. I... didn't really enjoy the changes they made to the game. MegaNep VII was a really fun game and had a lot of great mechanics to it, but for some reason they decided to completely butcher the battle system in this game. They also removed so much content from the main game, nerfed all of the challenging parts of the main game, and then threw most of the content into the post-game, which they made extremely grind-heavy and just not that fun.

And it wasn't just the changes to the combat that I wasn't a fan of. That post-game that I said they added? Yeah, the original didn't have a post-game. Once you beat the main game, you went into NG+. They removed NG+ in VIIR in favor of that post-game, and also removed all endings and made the True Ending of the original game the only ending. 

It was just really sad to see them take so much away from the game, when MegaNep VII was so good. If they took all this stuff out of the main game just because they wanted people to focus on the new VR content, they should have just made a completely separate VR game, rather than butchering such a good game.

Tokyo Xanadu [Vita]

The combat in this game continues to be a major disappointment (and yes, I'll point that out every time because Falcom usually has such good combat), but the story is really starting to make up for that. I didn't expect the story in this game to get as interesting as it is, and it's making playing it much more enjoyable than it started out. I'm actually starting to get really excited to finish the Vita version so I can start playing Tokyo Xanadu eX+ on PS4 so I can see all of the new additions and content they added to it. This is exactly why I wanted to play the original Vita version before the enhanced PS4 version. People kept asking me why I wanted to, instead of just playing the "better version," and the answer is because playing the original was going to make me even more excited for the enhanced version, and it has.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC

So after farming up Vaal Hazak another 10 times or so, I decided that I was just going to start save scumming for these crowns. So, going based on the theory that Investigations with at least one Silver and one Gold reward have an increased chance of having a Crown size monster, I uploaded by save to online storage and started farming a Vaal Hazak Investigation I had that had a bronze/silver/gold/gold reward set. Sure as shit, after hours of not getting decently sized Vaals from doing Tempered Investigations, I started finding large Vaals every couple of times on this Investigation.

So I continued to do it the five times I could, then if I didn't get the Gold Crown, I downloaded by save from online storage and tried again. After getting three or four updated Silver Crowns (one of them being like .09 points away from a Gold), I finally got my Large Gold Crown for Vaal Hazak. This leaves just four more crowns to get... Miniature/Large Kirin and Miniature/Large Nergigante. Luckily I have a Bronze/Silver/Gold/Gold Investigation for Kirin that I can farm for those crowns (though I may need to farm up another 1 Silver/1 Gold Investigation for it to get both crowns). Nothing for Nergigante though, so I'm going to have to farm up some Investigations for him until I get one that meets the requirements.

But after seeing that the 1 Silver/1 Gold theory really does seem to have a much higher chance of Crown size monsters, I'm feeling much better and much more motivated to finally get this platinum done. Hopefully it won't take TOO much longer, so I can finally be done with the game and move on to other stuff.

Finished the Platinum for this yesterday. I... didn't really enjoy the changes they made to the game. MegaNep VII was a really fun game and had a lot of great mechanics to it, but for some reason they decided to completely butcher the battle system in this game. They also removed so much content from the main game, nerfed all of the challenging parts of the main game, and then threw most of the content into the post-game, which they made extremely grind-heavy and just not that fun.

And it wasn't just the changes to the combat that I wasn't a fan of. That post-game that I said they added? Yeah, the original didn't have a post-game. Once you beat the main game, you went into NG+. They removed NG+ in VIIR in favor of that post-game, and also removed all endings and made the True Ending of the original game the only ending. 

It was just really sad to see them take so much away from the game, when MegaNep VII was so good. If they took all this stuff out of the main game just because they wanted people to focus on the new VR content, they should have just made a completely separate VR game, rather than butchering such a good game.

Tokyo Xanadu [Vita]

The combat in this game continues to be a major disappointment (and yes, I'll point that out every time because Falcom usually has such good combat), but the story is really starting to make up for that. I didn't expect the story in this game to get as interesting as it is, and it's making playing it much more enjoyable than it started out. I'm actually starting to get really excited to finish the Vita version so I can start playing Tokyo Xanadu eX+ on PS4 so I can see all of the new additions and content they added to it. This is exactly why I wanted to play the original Vita version before the enhanced PS4 version. People kept asking me why I wanted to, instead of just playing the "better version," and the answer is because playing the original was going to make me even more excited for the enhanced version, and it has.
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
Rainbox Six: Siege, loving the new update.

And also Rocket League.
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
Rainbox Six: Siege, loving the new update.

And also Rocket League.
Relic Offline
Destroyer's End
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC
XP: 153
Persona 
Still playing CKII, I'm House Martell vying for the Dornish throne. I've now expanded from the Tower of the Sun into Sunspear itself and vassalize the two families in Ghost Hill. One of my daughters whom was married into another large Dornish family was captured by pirates and made a concubine in the Broken Arm. I'm now sending troops to attack the pirate cove in hope of getting my daughter back.
Relic Offline
Destroyer's End
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC
XP: 153 Persona 
Still playing CKII, I'm House Martell vying for the Dornish throne. I've now expanded from the Tower of the Sun into Sunspear itself and vassalize the two families in Ghost Hill. One of my daughters whom was married into another large Dornish family was captured by pirates and made a concubine in the Broken Arm. I'm now sending troops to attack the pirate cove in hope of getting my daughter back.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The Evil Within 2 (PS4)
Started this yesterday and it's really good so far. Aiming is awful at first because there's wobble that you have to gradually get rid of with upgrades, but that's the only negative that stood out to me so far and it can at least be rectified.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The Evil Within 2 (PS4)
Started this yesterday and it's really good so far. Aiming is awful at first because there's wobble that you have to gradually get rid of with upgrades, but that's the only negative that stood out to me so far and it can at least be rectified.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 729 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 4,243 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,111 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,846 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface