Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Been playing almost every spare time I've had since the 30th. Want to elaborate in the topic soon, but am really enjoying this and so deserving of the Best Strategy Game at the Game Awards. There a few things I don't like but will get into later. Beat Chapter 7 which was the most fun map to do so far. Always love it with more than two sides attacking each other. Lost 3 units, even my Byleth got taken out by Ingrid straight away. Should've known how offensive she was from the paralogue moments before. Now finally got 2 Battle activity points and about to do two before Chapter 8 map.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 

Been playing almost every spare time I've had since the 30th. Want to elaborate in the topic soon, but am really enjoying this and so deserving of the Best Strategy Game at the Game Awards. There a few things I don't like but will get into later. Beat Chapter 7 which was the most fun map to do so far. Always love it with more than two sides attacking each other. Lost 3 units, even my Byleth got taken out by Ingrid straight away. Should've known how offensive she was from the paralogue moments before. Now finally got 2 Battle activity points and about to do two before Chapter 8 map.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Control (PS4)
Started this at the weekend after getting the Platinum trophy for Spider-Man, and as I said in the thread, so far I've really enjoyed it despite the frame rate troubles it (understandably) has.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Control (PS4)
Started this at the weekend after getting the Platinum trophy for Spider-Man, and as I said in the thread, so far I've really enjoyed it despite the frame rate troubles it (understandably) has.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Pokemon Sword [Switch]: Heading off to the Fire Gym next.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Pokemon Sword [Switch]: Heading off to the Fire Gym next.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Control (PS4)
Finished the story yesterday, and I have to say the ending is very anticlimactic. The game overall is great, even with the technical issues it can suffer from (which is mostly because the environments are so destructible which gets hard to render smoothly), I just wish the events leading to the ending were different to what they were. Errm
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Control (PS4)
Finished the story yesterday, and I have to say the ending is very anticlimactic. The game overall is great, even with the technical issues it can suffer from (which is mostly because the environments are so destructible which gets hard to render smoothly), I just wish the events leading to the ending were different to what they were. Errm
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokemon Sword [Switch]: Heading off to get my next badge after getting the fire & rock badge.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokemon Sword [Switch]: Heading off to get my next badge after getting the fire & rock badge.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Star Ocean: First Departure R (PS4)

Just finished up the platinum for the game (#142). I enjoyed getting to play this game again, but I do not agree with how drastically Square Enix inceased enemy stats in the game to make it "balanced." For one thing, the game is 20-something years old, there's absolutely no reason to go and try to fix it now. Second, the increase was far too drastic (some enemies got as much as a 200% HP buff). They also seemed to have really increased the encounter rate, and especially the chances of enemies ambushing you. Add it all up together, and you can find yourself getting ambushed and wiped out before your characters are out of the stun status from the ambush. I just have to scratch my head on why they thought trying to fix this game NOW was a good idea, and the "fix" they did ended up just making the game more of a pain in the ass than anything. The encounter rate increase is especially brutal with how much backtracking the game forces you to do and no fast travel outside of being able to go between port towns via ship. In the end I would stick to the PSP version if I ever wanted to play this game again, but I'm glad I did this one just to add another SO platinum to my collection -- Just need that PS4 port of SO2 now and I'll be able to have the platinum of every Star Ocean game.

Azur Lane (Android)

Latest event ended so now I'm just back to the daily grind. Working on goals towards another one of the research girls. Slowly progressing, but getting their faster than I did with Ibuki thankfully. Getting really annoyed with the PvP in this game. You don't actually fight against another player, but your team (AI controlled) fights against another player's team (also AI controlled). I've lost several fights lately against weaker teams just because RNG decided that none of my girl's skills activate (Nagato has been really bad for me in this regard), while my opponent's team seems to get each and every one of their skill activations every time. It's getting really, really irritating. They need to change the PvP so that either all skills are inactive for it, so it's purely based on fleet power or they need to make it so all skills have 100% activation so there is no getting screwed by RNG. Or make it so that you can control your own fleet during PvP so you can aim your attacks/dodge. I don't know how many times I've seen it where the match starts and both vanguards fire all of their torpedoes, and my girls go and facetank each of my opponent's, and they fire their torpedoes at the bottom of the battlefield so they end up completely missing the enemy vanguard.

Just irritating when I should win these matches but lose because of things I can't control.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Star Ocean: First Departure R (PS4)

Just finished up the platinum for the game (#142). I enjoyed getting to play this game again, but I do not agree with how drastically Square Enix inceased enemy stats in the game to make it "balanced." For one thing, the game is 20-something years old, there's absolutely no reason to go and try to fix it now. Second, the increase was far too drastic (some enemies got as much as a 200% HP buff). They also seemed to have really increased the encounter rate, and especially the chances of enemies ambushing you. Add it all up together, and you can find yourself getting ambushed and wiped out before your characters are out of the stun status from the ambush. I just have to scratch my head on why they thought trying to fix this game NOW was a good idea, and the "fix" they did ended up just making the game more of a pain in the ass than anything. The encounter rate increase is especially brutal with how much backtracking the game forces you to do and no fast travel outside of being able to go between port towns via ship. In the end I would stick to the PSP version if I ever wanted to play this game again, but I'm glad I did this one just to add another SO platinum to my collection -- Just need that PS4 port of SO2 now and I'll be able to have the platinum of every Star Ocean game.

Azur Lane (Android)

Latest event ended so now I'm just back to the daily grind. Working on goals towards another one of the research girls. Slowly progressing, but getting their faster than I did with Ibuki thankfully. Getting really annoyed with the PvP in this game. You don't actually fight against another player, but your team (AI controlled) fights against another player's team (also AI controlled). I've lost several fights lately against weaker teams just because RNG decided that none of my girl's skills activate (Nagato has been really bad for me in this regard), while my opponent's team seems to get each and every one of their skill activations every time. It's getting really, really irritating. They need to change the PvP so that either all skills are inactive for it, so it's purely based on fleet power or they need to make it so all skills have 100% activation so there is no getting screwed by RNG. Or make it so that you can control your own fleet during PvP so you can aim your attacks/dodge. I don't know how many times I've seen it where the match starts and both vanguards fire all of their torpedoes, and my girls go and facetank each of my opponent's, and they fire their torpedoes at the bottom of the battlefield so they end up completely missing the enemy vanguard.

Just irritating when I should win these matches but lose because of things I can't control.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX (Demo) [Switch]: Played through the demo & streamed it on twitch. OMG it's SO CUTE.
Pokemon Sword [Switch]: Got all of my badges & streamed that yesterday. Today I'm catching Pokemon, doing some raids & am getting ready to take on the gym leaders... AGAIN before getting to Leon.

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: There's a fishing event going on & I'm participating in that for knitted stuff.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX (Demo) [Switch]: Played through the demo & streamed it on twitch. OMG it's SO CUTE.
Pokemon Sword [Switch]: Got all of my badges & streamed that yesterday. Today I'm catching Pokemon, doing some raids & am getting ready to take on the gym leaders... AGAIN before getting to Leon.

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: There's a fishing event going on & I'm participating in that for knitted stuff.
Raz Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley
Favourite Platform(s)
iPad 7th Generation
XP: 2,148
Stardew Valley on my iPad. This game I just bought today and I am already having a blast playing it. The game only cost me $7.99 and surprisingly there are no in-app purchases. Plus it is a fairly small amount of memory. I had originally thought that it might be difficult to move my character around the screen. But you simply point on the screen where you want the guy to move and he quickly runs over to the spot.
Raz Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley
Favourite Platform(s)
iPad 7th Generation
Stardew Valley on my iPad. This game I just bought today and I am already having a blast playing it. The game only cost me $7.99 and surprisingly there are no in-app purchases. Plus it is a fairly small amount of memory. I had originally thought that it might be difficult to move my character around the screen. But you simply point on the screen where you want the guy to move and he quickly runs over to the spot.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
@Raz How is tilling soil and planting things? That's the stuff I imagine can get tedious, especially early in the game when you have really expendable Energy.

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD
I forgot I got this game in November when it got super discounted to $26 (discount was around the time it launched) so I started it up and am in World 7 already. I thought the "jump" mechanic would be pretty offputting (I've only played SMB2) but I find myself accidentally using it when I try to course-correct myself, which I never thought I'd do but when you panic, you push buttons, right? XD The game gets SO brutally tough though, as expected. One of the last courses I did was one where you absolutely need to keep yourself in a straight line the entire time to the goal, but the start has literal roadbumps in it to throw you off, in addition to needing to jump onto a very narrow piece of land onto the next piece of very narrow land over a giant gap onto a super steep narrow land piece to the goal. Took me.... at least 30-45 minutes to do.
I'm not a big fan of the bosses either. Some are okay, but others I tend to find they have inconsistent movement/placement patterns that cost you a life.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
@Raz How is tilling soil and planting things? That's the stuff I imagine can get tedious, especially early in the game when you have really expendable Energy.

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD
I forgot I got this game in November when it got super discounted to $26 (discount was around the time it launched) so I started it up and am in World 7 already. I thought the "jump" mechanic would be pretty offputting (I've only played SMB2) but I find myself accidentally using it when I try to course-correct myself, which I never thought I'd do but when you panic, you push buttons, right? XD The game gets SO brutally tough though, as expected. One of the last courses I did was one where you absolutely need to keep yourself in a straight line the entire time to the goal, but the start has literal roadbumps in it to throw you off, in addition to needing to jump onto a very narrow piece of land onto the next piece of very narrow land over a giant gap onto a super steep narrow land piece to the goal. Took me.... at least 30-45 minutes to do.
I'm not a big fan of the bosses either. Some are okay, but others I tend to find they have inconsistent movement/placement patterns that cost you a life.
Raz Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley
Favourite Platform(s)
iPad 7th Generation
@ShiraNoMai It actually is fun to me. It doesn’t really get tedious. If you give it a chance and if you like sim games then you grow to get used to it.
Raz Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley
Favourite Platform(s)
iPad 7th Generation
@ShiraNoMai It actually is fun to me. It doesn’t really get tedious. If you give it a chance and if you like sim games then you grow to get used to it.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokemon Sword [Switch]: Getting ready to catch the Sword doggo.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokemon Sword [Switch]: Getting ready to catch the Sword doggo.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Jan 19th, 2020, 04:54 AM)Raz Wrote:
@ShiraNoMai It actually is fun to me.  It doesn’t really get tedious.  If you give it a chance and if you like sim games then you grow to get used to it.
Oh, no, I love Stardew Valley; it's one of my favorite games. I just meant using the touch inputs to do those actions in particular I would probably find tedious considering how many times I might mess up an input and miss a space and expend unnecessary energy doing that missed input XD

I should really go and catch Zacian in my Sword playthrough. I'm wondering if I could Critical Capture him like I did the Pokemon Y legendary ROFL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Jan 19th, 2020, 04:54 AM)Raz Wrote:
@ShiraNoMai It actually is fun to me.  It doesn’t really get tedious.  If you give it a chance and if you like sim games then you grow to get used to it.
Oh, no, I love Stardew Valley; it's one of my favorite games. I just meant using the touch inputs to do those actions in particular I would probably find tedious considering how many times I might mess up an input and miss a space and expend unnecessary energy doing that missed input XD

I should really go and catch Zacian in my Sword playthrough. I'm wondering if I could Critical Capture him like I did the Pokemon Y legendary ROFL
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I really need to get back into Shield, still haven't done anything since beating Marnie and Hopp. Goes for other games, but of course my attention has been elsewhere.

Played nothing but this. Completed Crimson Flower route. Should've had more chapters though as I know the others go up to 22/23 (or was it 21/22?) and not simply 18. Need to play the others to know what they entail, although already spoiled myself on a certain something. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I really need to get back into Shield, still haven't done anything since beating Marnie and Hopp. Goes for other games, but of course my attention has been elsewhere.

Played nothing but this. Completed Crimson Flower route. Should've had more chapters though as I know the others go up to 22/23 (or was it 21/22?) and not simply 18. Need to play the others to know what they entail, although already spoiled myself on a certain something. XD
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokemon Sword [Switch]: Caught Zacian & named her Lily. Beat Hop & got to end game. I'm done in my main Sword champ file until the dlc releases. I'm still playing a seperate Sword file on my Switch Lite since you can't play two different carts (or games) on the same Nintendo account. <_<"
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokemon Sword [Switch]: Caught Zacian & named her Lily. Beat Hop & got to end game. I'm done in my main Sword champ file until the dlc releases. I'm still playing a seperate Sword file on my Switch Lite since you can't play two different carts (or games) on the same Nintendo account. <_<"
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Disgaea 1 Complete (PS4)

Started this up a couple weeks ago and finished the platinum for it last night (#143). Decided I felt like playing some Disgaea and between this or Disgaea 4 Completed, I decided to with Disgaea 1. First time I fully played through the game. I enjoyed it a lot, it wasn't as smooth as Disgaea 5 (obviously being the first Disgaea game and they didn't touch up any of the mechanics, just the graphics), but I really enjoyed the story of this game. The story in Disgaea games are usually just silly and non-serious, and even though Disgaea 1 has plenty of those moments, it also surprisingly had some really good, touching moments in it and I really enjoyed that. I also greatly enjoyed getting to experience the original Divine Majin class. This is a class that got heavily nerfed in the following Disgaea games because of how overpowered it is in Disgaea 1. To the point where you can solo the strongest EX Bosses set to the highest enemy modifier with a Divine Majin. Though I find it interesting that they nerfed the class in the rest of the Disgaea games, since Disgaea is usually all about the appeal of becoming an overpowered god and dishing out millions of damage in one hit (to the point where one of biggest points they advertised for Disgaea 5 was "bigger damage numbers than ever!"), but oh well.

And of course there's Etna in the game, and she alone makes playing through Disgaea 1 worth it. :3

Ys VIII -Lacrimosa of DANA- (PS4)

I decided on this for my next game. With Azur Lane: Crosswave releasing in a couple of weeks, I didn't want to start anything I would become too heavily invested in, so I figured it'd be a good time to do one of my many multiple games. What I mean by that is that I have already played this game on the Vita and got the platinum for it, but the PS4 version has a separate trophy list so I can play through it again to double platinum it (plus the PS4 does come with some new game play additions, so there's a little more to enjoy than the Vita had). I've been dying for some Ys ever since Xseed announced they were localizing the PS4 Remaster of Ys: Memories of Celceta, so I figured finally doing my double dip on Ys VIII now might help scratch that itch and make the wait for MoC more bearable.

Azur Lane (Android)

Just been grinding away at the current event going on. Been a slow couple of weeks in the game due to Yostar being on holiday (Lunar New Year) and also their release of a new game. I've been spending this down time to work on some of my other girls that I haven't really invested in, mainly ones that I can use for farming teams that are easier on the Oil cost for sortieing. That way when the next major event hits, I can hopefully heavily farm it without worrying about running out of oil and being unable to do anything.

Arknights (Android)

This is that new game Yostar released that I mentioned above. Though they aren't the developer of it (just the publisher). You can definitely tell they didn't develop it as well. Azur Lane is one of the friendliest games when it comes to staying free2play, where as Arknights feels the exact opposite. It feels like it'll be impossible to advance through the game at a decent pace unless you drop hoards of cash on the game. Which is very unfortunate because the game is really fun. It's a Tower Defense gacha game. Unfortunately though it's one of those gacha games that makes it extremely difficult to acquire the resources to do pulls in-game. Then to make it worse, the resources to promote your units take forever to farm as well, but then they ramp up the difficulty right away in the game that makes it extremely difficult to progress without having promoted all of your units. It's a fun game, but with how hard they try to push you towards whaling in it, I'm not really sure if the Western version of this game is going to last. The west isn't really as willing to drop money on gacha games as hard as China/Japan are, and with games like Azur Lane around that you can play, be good in and not spend a single penny, it's going to be tough for it to stay afloat unless they make some changes to it, I think. Who knows though, I could be wrong and the game could do really well in the end.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Disgaea 1 Complete (PS4)

Started this up a couple weeks ago and finished the platinum for it last night (#143). Decided I felt like playing some Disgaea and between this or Disgaea 4 Completed, I decided to with Disgaea 1. First time I fully played through the game. I enjoyed it a lot, it wasn't as smooth as Disgaea 5 (obviously being the first Disgaea game and they didn't touch up any of the mechanics, just the graphics), but I really enjoyed the story of this game. The story in Disgaea games are usually just silly and non-serious, and even though Disgaea 1 has plenty of those moments, it also surprisingly had some really good, touching moments in it and I really enjoyed that. I also greatly enjoyed getting to experience the original Divine Majin class. This is a class that got heavily nerfed in the following Disgaea games because of how overpowered it is in Disgaea 1. To the point where you can solo the strongest EX Bosses set to the highest enemy modifier with a Divine Majin. Though I find it interesting that they nerfed the class in the rest of the Disgaea games, since Disgaea is usually all about the appeal of becoming an overpowered god and dishing out millions of damage in one hit (to the point where one of biggest points they advertised for Disgaea 5 was "bigger damage numbers than ever!"), but oh well.

And of course there's Etna in the game, and she alone makes playing through Disgaea 1 worth it. :3

Ys VIII -Lacrimosa of DANA- (PS4)

I decided on this for my next game. With Azur Lane: Crosswave releasing in a couple of weeks, I didn't want to start anything I would become too heavily invested in, so I figured it'd be a good time to do one of my many multiple games. What I mean by that is that I have already played this game on the Vita and got the platinum for it, but the PS4 version has a separate trophy list so I can play through it again to double platinum it (plus the PS4 does come with some new game play additions, so there's a little more to enjoy than the Vita had). I've been dying for some Ys ever since Xseed announced they were localizing the PS4 Remaster of Ys: Memories of Celceta, so I figured finally doing my double dip on Ys VIII now might help scratch that itch and make the wait for MoC more bearable.

Azur Lane (Android)

Just been grinding away at the current event going on. Been a slow couple of weeks in the game due to Yostar being on holiday (Lunar New Year) and also their release of a new game. I've been spending this down time to work on some of my other girls that I haven't really invested in, mainly ones that I can use for farming teams that are easier on the Oil cost for sortieing. That way when the next major event hits, I can hopefully heavily farm it without worrying about running out of oil and being unable to do anything.

Arknights (Android)

This is that new game Yostar released that I mentioned above. Though they aren't the developer of it (just the publisher). You can definitely tell they didn't develop it as well. Azur Lane is one of the friendliest games when it comes to staying free2play, where as Arknights feels the exact opposite. It feels like it'll be impossible to advance through the game at a decent pace unless you drop hoards of cash on the game. Which is very unfortunate because the game is really fun. It's a Tower Defense gacha game. Unfortunately though it's one of those gacha games that makes it extremely difficult to acquire the resources to do pulls in-game. Then to make it worse, the resources to promote your units take forever to farm as well, but then they ramp up the difficulty right away in the game that makes it extremely difficult to progress without having promoted all of your units. It's a fun game, but with how hard they try to push you towards whaling in it, I'm not really sure if the Western version of this game is going to last. The west isn't really as willing to drop money on gacha games as hard as China/Japan are, and with games like Azur Lane around that you can play, be good in and not spend a single penny, it's going to be tough for it to stay afloat unless they make some changes to it, I think. Who knows though, I could be wrong and the game could do really well in the end.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 730 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 4,243 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,113 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,847 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface