Gaming PCs
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,164
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Somehow I didn't know Intel had reached i9 processors even though in hindsight it was obvious they would have hit that point. Sweat
Seems like you have a build that'll last you a pretty good while though by the looks of it. How much did it come to for it?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,164 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Somehow I didn't know Intel had reached i9 processors even though in hindsight it was obvious they would have hit that point. Sweat
Seems like you have a build that'll last you a pretty good while though by the looks of it. How much did it come to for it?
zoldos Offline
Drake Narco
Currently Playing
The Finals
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
Pronouns
Me
XP: 192
It was $1299 in total, but split into 6 payments on Amazon. My old PC died unexpectedly (had that build for many years), so timing was an issue. But we had just enough to get the new one. What a relief. I was very stressed. Sad
-=<>=-
zoldos Offline
Drake Narco
Currently Playing
The Finals
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
Pronouns
Me
XP: 192
It was $1299 in total, but split into 6 payments on Amazon. My old PC died unexpectedly (had that build for many years), so timing was an issue. But we had just enough to get the new one. What a relief. I was very stressed. Sad
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728
Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
@zoldos Hey that's a sweet ass set up! Considering you have 16 gigs of ram, I'm assuming it's DDR4 which means it is way more accessible to buy ram. I want to try DDR5 but pricey and availability. Plus I'm still on a 5900x so I don't think there's any motherboards for both.

I have a 3070 myself and it's still a beast even after 40 series released
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728 Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
@zoldos Hey that's a sweet ass set up! Considering you have 16 gigs of ram, I'm assuming it's DDR4 which means it is way more accessible to buy ram. I want to try DDR5 but pricey and availability. Plus I'm still on a 5900x so I don't think there's any motherboards for both.

I have a 3070 myself and it's still a beast even after 40 series released

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your Gaming Setup Moonface 9 4,539 Jul 8th, 2022, 10:32 PM
Last Post: Moonface