F.K. .... in the coffee!
Currently Playing
Death Stranding
Favourite Platform(s)
Playstation
XP: 154
Telltale Games is back!! ... kind of.

Polygon - Telltale Games Is Being Revived

Another company, LCG Entertainment, has made the purchase and picking up Telltale's scraps. As far as the games go, all we really know so far is that Skybound now has the rights to The Walking Dead and that Stranger Things reverted to Netflix, but the new guys say they definitely want to continue some of the stories that were left behind. Worth a note though that neither of the guys in charge ever worked for Telltale previously and they say that, 'some' of the former Telltale workers will be offered freelance positions, with a chance at becoming full-time in the future.
[Image: MOnYWal.png]
Sig by Amalthea
Daltonio Offline
F.K. .... in the coffee!
Currently Playing
Death Stranding
Favourite Platform(s)
Playstation
XP: 154
Telltale Games is back!! ... kind of.

Polygon - Telltale Games Is Being Revived

Another company, LCG Entertainment, has made the purchase and picking up Telltale's scraps. As far as the games go, all we really know so far is that Skybound now has the rights to The Walking Dead and that Stranger Things reverted to Netflix, but the new guys say they definitely want to continue some of the stories that were left behind. Worth a note though that neither of the guys in charge ever worked for Telltale previously and they say that, 'some' of the former Telltale workers will be offered freelance positions, with a chance at becoming full-time in the future.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Rather misleading of Polygon to claim the company is being revived when really all that happened was someone buying the properties. The skeptic in me thinks the freelance proposal is just an attempt to get ideas for the properties from people who worked on them without having to pay them unless they prove useful in other ways.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Rather misleading of Polygon to claim the company is being revived when really all that happened was someone buying the properties. The skeptic in me thinks the freelance proposal is just an attempt to get ideas for the properties from people who worked on them without having to pay them unless they prove useful in other ways.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  27 Years, 27 Games Maniakkid25 27 8,103 Mar 26th, 2024, 05:53 AM
Last Post: Maniakkid25
  Questioning "Unanswerable" Things in Games? Moonface 7 559 Mar 18th, 2024, 09:37 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Are Big Budget Games Sustainable? Moonface 2 87 Mar 13th, 2024, 09:09 PM
  Nonsensical Situations in Games Moonface 6 721 Feb 13th, 2024, 11:14 PM
  "Gamers Need To Get Comfortable Not Owning Their Games" - Ubisoft Moonface 8 298 Jan 19th, 2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Kyng