I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Honestly I forgot that sony does it's own exclusives? Like for me there really no franchise that comes to mind that is exclusively sony that comes to mind? I know Atlus tend to release games exclusively on a platform but Sega apparently want to change that.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Honestly I forgot that sony does it's own exclusives? Like for me there really no franchise that comes to mind that is exclusively sony that comes to mind? I know Atlus tend to release games exclusively on a platform but Sega apparently want to change that.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(May 14th, 2021, 03:58 PM)Karo Wrote:
Uncharted
The Last of Us
Ratchet and Clank
God of War
LittleBigPlanet
Dreams
Spider Man
Ghost of Tsushima
Gran Turismo

That's just the ones off the top of my head that are first party just from the last generation.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Uncharted
The Last of Us
Ratchet and Clank
God of War
LittleBigPlanet
Dreams
Spider Man
Ghost of Tsushima
Gran Turismo

That's just the ones off the top of my head that are first party just from the last generation.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
To be honest I kinda miss Little Big Planet and think Dream is a bit more boring compared to LBP. God of War sequel should be good and the spiderman game was good too. Uncharted and the Last of Us though I kinda can't see them continuing their stories any really unless your just milking the series for the heck of it.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
To be honest I kinda miss Little Big Planet and think Dream is a bit more boring compared to LBP. God of War sequel should be good and the spiderman game was good too. Uncharted and the Last of Us though I kinda can't see them continuing their stories any really unless your just milking the series for the heck of it.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Did you get Sackboy: A Big Adventure? It's not outright LBP because it lacks creation and is entirely 3D, but it is a very good game if you're looking for a fun platformer. If you want to play online with me or anyone else though for co-op, I'd hold off for now because the servers are down and have been for a while now.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Did you get Sackboy: A Big Adventure? It's not outright LBP because it lacks creation and is entirely 3D, but it is a very good game if you're looking for a fun platformer. If you want to play online with me or anyone else though for co-op, I'd hold off for now because the servers are down and have been for a while now.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm waiting for the price to drop honestly cause I don't think it worth a new game price especially without the creative tools. XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm waiting for the price to drop honestly cause I don't think it worth a new game price especially without the creative tools. XD
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
(May 14th, 2021, 04:06 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Uncharted
The Last of Us
Ratchet and Clank
God of War
LittleBigPlanet
Dreams
Spider Man
Ghost of Tsushima
Gran Turismo

Would like to add Demon's Souls and Bloodborne to this list. The game that started the whole thing on PS3, and then easily one of the absolute greatest PS4 exclusives in existence. 

While Demon's Souls may have led to the eventual creation of Dark Souls, both Demon's Souls and Bloodborne are separate entities from those games that are completely owned by Sony.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
(May 14th, 2021, 04:06 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Uncharted
The Last of Us
Ratchet and Clank
God of War
LittleBigPlanet
Dreams
Spider Man
Ghost of Tsushima
Gran Turismo

Would like to add Demon's Souls and Bloodborne to this list. The game that started the whole thing on PS3, and then easily one of the absolute greatest PS4 exclusives in existence. 

While Demon's Souls may have led to the eventual creation of Dark Souls, both Demon's Souls and Bloodborne are separate entities from those games that are completely owned by Sony.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  State of Play Megathread | Jan. 31 Show Announced queenzelda 81 22,503 Feb 16th, 2024, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Games You Didn't Play Because You Watched Them? Moonface 2 351 Nov 11th, 2023, 01:04 AM
  The last game you want to play before you die? popopdc 6 1,223 Dec 16th, 2022, 08:19 PM
  First Games by Platform/Genre? Moonface 9 1,969 Aug 19th, 2022, 03:14 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  What's A Game You Wish You Could Play Blind Again? Moonface 21 6,480 Jul 14th, 2022, 12:42 AM
Last Post: WR91