Vintage Eric | You can't get rid of me so call me like a hemorrhoid
Eric Offline
Marvel Nerd
Currently Playing
Spiderman (PS4), Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4), League of Legends (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,495
Megami Tensei* Portal 
Hi Universalgaming!  I missed Universal Gaming.  I missed Moony.  I missed the E3 topics and I missed all of the random gaming threads.  But most importantly:  I missed you.

I don't know how all of this Yapatalk business happened but I'm assuming that Moony said f*** this and hosted on his own altogether, and I think that is awesome.  Yay for independence.  Anyway, glad to be here and finally in a point in my life where I'd like to start a gaming podcast again lol.  Maybe I'll share it soon!

Also super glad I can still call dibs on Eric.

See you guys in the 'verse.
Eric Offline
Marvel Nerd
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,495 Megami Tensei* Portal 
Hi Universalgaming!  I missed Universal Gaming.  I missed Moony.  I missed the E3 topics and I missed all of the random gaming threads.  But most importantly:  I missed you.

I don't know how all of this Yapatalk business happened but I'm assuming that Moony said f*** this and hosted on his own altogether, and I think that is awesome.  Yay for independence.  Anyway, glad to be here and finally in a point in my life where I'd like to start a gaming podcast again lol.  Maybe I'll share it soon!

Also super glad I can still call dibs on Eric.

See you guys in the 'verse.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Welcome back Eric! Its been a while since we last saw you.

How is everything going? Smile
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Welcome back Eric! Its been a while since we last saw you.

lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
Hello and welcome back

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
Hello and welcome back
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Sep 28th, 2018, 03:13 AM)Eric Wrote:

Basically, Tapatalk purchased ZetaBoards and closed down the service as of yesterday. All boards were migrated to Tapatalk, with those that weren't being no longer accessible once the servers were turned off yesterday. TT offers virtually no decent customisation and is a downgrade of even InvisionFree, let alone ZetaBoards. Therefore, like quite a few ZB board owners, I decided to restart the board on self hosted MyBB.

Anyway, welcome back to the community Eric! Smile
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Sep 28th, 2018, 03:13 AM)Eric Wrote:

Basically, Tapatalk purchased ZetaBoards and closed down the service as of yesterday. All boards were migrated to Tapatalk, with those that weren't being no longer accessible once the servers were turned off yesterday. TT offers virtually no decent customisation and is a downgrade of even InvisionFree, let alone ZetaBoards. Therefore, like quite a few ZB board owners, I decided to restart the board on self hosted MyBB.

Anyway, welcome back to the community Eric! Smile
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Good to see you back on UG, Eric. Long time no see.

See you have Spoderman as your avatar. Quite a companion to your "Marvel Nerd" title. Not doubting you because I can only barely call myself a fan, but how much do you read or watch Marvel?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 

See you have Spoderman as your avatar. Quite a companion to your "Marvel Nerd" title. Not doubting you because I can only barely call myself a fan, but how much do you read or watch Marvel?
Eric Offline
Marvel Nerd
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
Megami Tensei* Portal 
(Sep 28th, 2018, 03:49 AM)Yuri Wrote:
Good!  Just moved into a duplex downtown where I live.  It's in the hood, but it's cheap.

(Sep 28th, 2018, 05:30 PM)Moonface Wrote:
I don't blame you for doing what you did.  Plus, hosting your own forum is so much fun with mods.  Hope it's cheap.

(Sep 28th, 2018, 11:13 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Spoderman lol.  Well, I'm kind of a filthy Marvel casual because I've never read the comics.  I've watched all of the Marvel movies and TV shows, and just finished Spiderman on PS4 (incredible game).  What about you?
Eric Offline
Marvel Nerd
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
(Sep 28th, 2018, 03:49 AM)Yuri Wrote:
Good!  Just moved into a duplex downtown where I live.  It's in the hood, but it's cheap.

(Sep 28th, 2018, 05:30 PM)Moonface Wrote:
I don't blame you for doing what you did.  Plus, hosting your own forum is so much fun with mods.  Hope it's cheap.

(Sep 28th, 2018, 11:13 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Spoderman lol.  Well, I'm kind of a filthy Marvel casual because I've never read the comics.  I've watched all of the Marvel movies and TV shows, and just finished Spiderman on PS4 (incredible game).  What about you?
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
So what are your PC specs? Whistle

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
So what are your PC specs? Whistle
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Welcome back to UG, Eric! Good to see you again Smile .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Welcome back to UG, Eric! Good to see you again Smile .
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
(Sep 29th, 2018, 06:18 AM)Eric Wrote:

I'm similar actually. Well, I do own a number Deadpool comics from 2008-2012 or around that, and Deadpool Corps. Wasn't collecting religiously, though. Watched about half or so of the MCU, both Deadpool movies, films from 2000's, and have played Ultimate Alliance 1 & 2, Deadpool video game and Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (vanilla). By the amount of times I've mentioned him, yes Deadpool's my favourite Marvel character. Got three T-shirts of him, two as received gifts. I've even got a Lady Deadpool figurine. I haven't decided on/found a decent enough normal Deadpool figure yet.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 

I'm similar actually. Well, I do own a number Deadpool comics from 2008-2012 or around that, and Deadpool Corps. Wasn't collecting religiously, though. Watched about half or so of the MCU, both Deadpool movies, films from 2000's, and have played Ultimate Alliance 1 & 2, Deadpool video game and Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (vanilla). By the amount of times I've mentioned him, yes Deadpool's my favourite Marvel character. Got three T-shirts of him, two as received gifts. I've even got a Lady Deadpool figurine. I haven't decided on/found a decent enough normal Deadpool figure yet.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
To be fair I think most people who watch the Marvel movies haven't read the comics. I know I haven't. Tongue
Since you're a Marvel fan, you'll probably like this thread: Marvel Cinematic Universe

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
To be fair I think most people who watch the Marvel movies haven't read the comics. I know I haven't. Tongue
Since you're a Marvel fan, you'll probably like this thread: Marvel Cinematic Universe
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Since it's been a while since you've been here (welcome back by the way), how have things been for you since you were last here? Also I'm curious, what made you suddenly drop back in? XD

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Since it's been a while since you've been here (welcome back by the way), how have things been for you since you were last here? Also I'm curious, what made you suddenly drop back in? XD
Eric Offline
Marvel Nerd
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
Megami Tensei* Portal 
I think that I never intended to leave to begin with, but my life has been kind of a roller coaster since I left last time. I moved back to California from Indiana some time in mid-2019 after I hit a depressive slump. I was over customer service and being bottom of the corporate food chain, but the only way that I could make school work is if I moved back in with my parents to save money, so here I am. School is a pain in the ass but that's another story.

Discord has picked up steam these past few years, and so most of my community chattin goes that way nowadays, so I regret that to say that for a brief moment, I had forgotten about UG - at least until Twitter brought me back when it was the UG page of all places to break the PS5 price news to my feed. With the Xbox being top of the hype train right now and most of my friends not really into gaming, I remembered that I had old gaming friends here too! I wanted to see if you guys wre talking next gen and sure enough, you were! So long story short, here I am lol.

Thanks for the welcome back, by the way!
Eric Offline
Marvel Nerd
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
I think that I never intended to leave to begin with, but my life has been kind of a roller coaster since I left last time. I moved back to California from Indiana some time in mid-2019 after I hit a depressive slump. I was over customer service and being bottom of the corporate food chain, but the only way that I could make school work is if I moved back in with my parents to save money, so here I am. School is a pain in the ass but that's another story.

Discord has picked up steam these past few years, and so most of my community chattin goes that way nowadays, so I regret that to say that for a brief moment, I had forgotten about UG - at least until Twitter brought me back when it was the UG page of all places to break the PS5 price news to my feed. With the Xbox being top of the hype train right now and most of my friends not really into gaming, I remembered that I had old gaming friends here too! I wanted to see if you guys wre talking next gen and sure enough, you were! So long story short, here I am lol.

Thanks for the welcome back, by the way!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yay Twitter was actually useful for once. ROFL

Sorry to hear how things were going for you, but I'm glad to hear they're getting better! Smile
But yeah, we're still all here. I need to remember to add you on PSN since I don't think I have your new ID. Or maybe you'll beat me to it and add me first, who knows? Tongue

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yay Twitter was actually useful for once. ROFL

Sorry to hear how things were going for you, but I'm glad to hear they're getting better! Smile
But yeah, we're still all here. I need to remember to add you on PSN since I don't think I have your new ID. Or maybe you'll beat me to it and add me first, who knows? Tongue
Eric Offline
Marvel Nerd
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
Megami Tensei* Portal 
Haha, deal! The one in my profile is still the one I use, but with my impulsive XSX purchase today I think that my online access for it will be gone by the end of the year, sadly. If you end up joining Gamepass at some point, you should add me there too! Hell, at this point feel free to add me on social media if you want. Maybe you'd fancy browsing my amateur photography. xD
Eric Offline
Marvel Nerd
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
Haha, deal! The one in my profile is still the one I use, but with my impulsive XSX purchase today I think that my online access for it will be gone by the end of the year, sadly. If you end up joining Gamepass at some point, you should add me there too! Hell, at this point feel free to add me on social media if you want. Maybe you'd fancy browsing my amateur photography. xD
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 23rd, 2020, 12:30 AM)Eric Wrote:
Haha, deal!  The one in my profile is still the one I use, but with my impulsive XSX purchase today I think that my online access for it will be gone by the end of the year, sadly.  If you end up joining Gamepass at some point, you should add me there too!  Hell, at this point feel free to add me on social media if you want.  Maybe you'd fancy browsing my amateur photography. xD
Even if you can't play online at least we can be in touch on it and see what each other are up to. Tongue

I tried finding your Twitter since you said you follow the UG account but I couldn't figure out which follower you are. D=
Or do you not follow it and somehow had it appear in your feed by pure chance? ROFL

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 23rd, 2020, 12:30 AM)Eric Wrote:
Haha, deal!  The one in my profile is still the one I use, but with my impulsive XSX purchase today I think that my online access for it will be gone by the end of the year, sadly.  If you end up joining Gamepass at some point, you should add me there too!  Hell, at this point feel free to add me on social media if you want.  Maybe you'd fancy browsing my amateur photography. xD
Even if you can't play online at least we can be in touch on it and see what each other are up to. Tongue

I tried finding your Twitter since you said you follow the UG account but I couldn't figure out which follower you are. D=
Or do you not follow it and somehow had it appear in your feed by pure chance? ROFL