Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
So a friend of mine just @'d me on Facebook to get my input on Canada's history of forced sterilization of native peoples. While I was at work. And I had to be like "BRUH!"

Then it turned out there's a damn wikipedia article on the subject, and I was like "SRSLY BRUH!" Today is just one of those days, I guess.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
So a friend of mine just @'d me on Facebook to get my input on Canada's history of forced sterilization of native peoples. While I was at work. And I had to be like "BRUH!"

Then it turned out there's a damn wikipedia article on the subject, and I was like "SRSLY BRUH!" Today is just one of those days, I guess.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,540
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I'd have expected that more from Australia, but that's just because I'm more aware of their suppression of natives, or aborigines, there.

Note: Anyone looking for the BLM discussion will find it in the Breaking News thread, since it fits better in there.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,540 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I'd have expected that more from Australia, but that's just because I'm more aware of their suppression of natives, or aborigines, there.

Note: Anyone looking for the BLM discussion will find it in the Breaking News thread, since it fits better in there.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
This week has been one of the biggest headaches I've had in a long time.

Our water pipe outside the house broke and poured out 10,000+ gallons of water across the span of a week before we were notified it had happened.
Shira accidentally moved all the funds for our bills out of the account that pays them and into a different bank account by mistake, on the day that the bills were due.
I got a $1100.88 bill for my car to be serviced because all four brake rotors and pads were utterly fucked.
My store had another Covid case.
I had to spend half of my day at the doctors and the ER yesterday to check I wasn't going to have a heart attack because the doctors wanted to be sure before diagnosing me with chest inflammation, which has now put me off work for the next two days.

There's probably some other crazy shit I forgot about but I'm just hoping that today doesn't have something bad in store for me/us.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
This week has been one of the biggest headaches I've had in a long time.

Our water pipe outside the house broke and poured out 10,000+ gallons of water across the span of a week before we were notified it had happened.
Shira accidentally moved all the funds for our bills out of the account that pays them and into a different bank account by mistake, on the day that the bills were due.
I got a $1100.88 bill for my car to be serviced because all four brake rotors and pads were utterly fucked.
My store had another Covid case.
I had to spend half of my day at the doctors and the ER yesterday to check I wasn't going to have a heart attack because the doctors wanted to be sure before diagnosing me with chest inflammation, which has now put me off work for the next two days.

There's probably some other crazy shit I forgot about but I'm just hoping that today doesn't have something bad in store for me/us.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Damn, that's a hell of a week. I've been through a hell week myself, so I know it can be rough, ruff. Then again, mine was less "financial horror" and more "psychological meltdown as a result of external events", but it's rough, ruff.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Damn, that's a hell of a week. I've been through a hell week myself, so I know it can be rough, ruff. Then again, mine was less "financial horror" and more "psychological meltdown as a result of external events", but it's rough, ruff.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 5th, 2020, 10:14 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
Then again, mine was less "financial horror" and more "psychological meltdown as a result of external events", but it's rough, ruff.
Hopefully that stuff gets resolved properly sooner than later, although nothing I've seen seems to point towards anyone with the power to do that actually doing it anytime soon. Eh

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 5th, 2020, 10:14 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
Then again, mine was less "financial horror" and more "psychological meltdown as a result of external events", but it's rough, ruff.
Hopefully that stuff gets resolved properly sooner than later, although nothing I've seen seems to point towards anyone with the power to do that actually doing it anytime soon. Eh
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
...I'll be honest, I'm a bit confused; the quote is throwing me off. I'm not sure if you're talking about your situation or mine. If it's mine, I'm already past it, since I'm referring to my glorious "Week of Hell" back in 2018, where I crashed two cars, ended up on the working end of a riot shield, then in cuffs, then in the psych ward for three days. If it's your situation, then I take it you're having financial troubles beyond what you mentioned? I'm hoping for the best for you guys, either way.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
...I'll be honest, I'm a bit confused; the quote is throwing me off. I'm not sure if you're talking about your situation or mine. If it's mine, I'm already past it, since I'm referring to my glorious "Week of Hell" back in 2018, where I crashed two cars, ended up on the working end of a riot shield, then in cuffs, then in the psych ward for three days. If it's your situation, then I take it you're having financial troubles beyond what you mentioned? I'm hoping for the best for you guys, either way.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Oh I was referring to what I thought was your past week that was referencing the current protests. It didn't even occur to me you meant the week of 2018 you just described. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Oh I was referring to what I thought was your past week that was referencing the current protests. It didn't even occur to me you meant the week of 2018 you just described. XD
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Nah, this week is pretty normal for me, actually. Oh, fun fact: the psych ward visit was also how I found put Welbutrin can set off false positives for amphetamines, which is why I'm screwed if I ever get DUI'd
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Nah, this week is pretty normal for me, actually. Oh, fun fact: the psych ward visit was also how I found put Welbutrin can set off false positives for amphetamines, which is why I'm screwed if I ever get DUI'd
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
There's no way to prove the medication is flagging it and that you're actually clear?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
There's no way to prove the medication is flagging it and that you're actually clear?
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
No, that's actually not the problem. The problem is that Welbutrin is a substituted cathinone, which is also a controlled substance under state statute, and therefore DUI-able! So, if the cop just doesnt accept the fact that I have a prescription, my life is officially ruined! ^.=.^
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
No, that's actually not the problem. The problem is that Welbutrin is a substituted cathinone, which is also a controlled substance under state statute, and therefore DUI-able! So, if the cop just doesnt accept the fact that I have a prescription, my life is officially ruined! ^.=.^
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm surprised it doesn't warn against using it while operating a vehicle. Or it does but you do it anyway through sheer lack of choice.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm surprised it doesn't warn against using it while operating a vehicle. Or it does but you do it anyway through sheer lack of choice.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
That would mean my parents have to drive me to work every day, and drive me home. By the time I get off for closing, they are asleep. Plus, they work from home, so I have to steal their work time for them to drive my dumb ass everywhere. I don't really have a practical choice! So, every time I drive, I'm effectively rolling the dice, hoping the police don't decide it's just my turn.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
That would mean my parents have to drive me to work every day, and drive me home. By the time I get off for closing, they are asleep. Plus, they work from home, so I have to steal their work time for them to drive my dumb ass everywhere. I don't really have a practical choice! So, every time I drive, I'm effectively rolling the dice, hoping the police don't decide it's just my turn.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
You could only get DUI'd if they tested you though right? Like just pulling you over and not choosing to test you would keep you in the clear right?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
You could only get DUI'd if they tested you though right? Like just pulling you over and not choosing to test you would keep you in the clear right?
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Yeah, but like I said, I'm just hoping they don't decide it's just my turn. If he thinks, for any reason, I'm not on the level, that's a field sobriety test, which are so hard they fail sober drivers (try balancing on one leg while reciting the alphabet backwards -- yes, that could be a test). If I refuse to do it, it's an automatic arrest. Then, they take me away, do the blood work at jail, and everything just nails me to the wall at that point.

The sickest part to me about all this isn't the fact that it can happen; it's the fact that I can even entertain such a horrorshow as real, but I've read the statutes. I'll link them tomorrow; I actually have to find them again, and it's late right now. I got a game to run tomorrow, after all.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Yeah, but like I said, I'm just hoping they don't decide it's just my turn. If he thinks, for any reason, I'm not on the level, that's a field sobriety test, which are so hard they fail sober drivers (try balancing on one leg while reciting the alphabet backwards -- yes, that could be a test). If I refuse to do it, it's an automatic arrest. Then, they take me away, do the blood work at jail, and everything just nails me to the wall at that point.

The sickest part to me about all this isn't the fact that it can happen; it's the fact that I can even entertain such a horrorshow as real, but I've read the statutes. I'll link them tomorrow; I actually have to find them again, and it's late right now. I got a game to run tomorrow, after all.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Hope your week gets better Moony things will look up soon. ANy idea of what causing the inflammation of your chest?
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Hope your week gets better Moony things will look up soon. ANy idea of what causing the inflammation of your chest?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Car/Vehicle Thread Moonface 0 32 Apr 20th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 240 45,461 Mar 29th, 2024, 11:04 PM
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 22,390 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 63,227 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 50,242 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM