Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,119
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@Maniakkid25 : Feel like I should say this but good to hear from you again. Be lookey forward to whatever that project is.

@Moonface : Holy shit your last week's been awful. Yikes, all four brake pads were done too? Good thing you were allowed that time off from work. Can't imagine what I'd be like after all that.

Keep feeling unmotivated to do anything. I could be playing games and drawing or going out for a walk but just sit in my room and do nothing. Eh. Did shorten down a small tree right outside my home's front door as it was growing out in front of the door itself, then it rained so I couldn't do anymore. Did cut away most of what I wanted to though. Yeah I've not been up to much...
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,119 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@Maniakkid25 : Feel like I should say this but good to hear from you again. Be lookey forward to whatever that project is.

@Moonface : Holy shit your last week's been awful. Yikes, all four brake pads were done too? Good thing you were allowed that time off from work. Can't imagine what I'd be like after all that.

Keep feeling unmotivated to do anything. I could be playing games and drawing or going out for a walk but just sit in my room and do nothing. Eh. Did shorten down a small tree right outside my home's front door as it was growing out in front of the door itself, then it rained so I couldn't do anymore. Did cut away most of what I wanted to though. Yeah I've not been up to much...
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
(Jun 7th, 2020, 11:05 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Well, hopefully that will be soon; I've got parts 1 and 2 done, and I'm on page 10 out of 17 on my script. I'm hoping before the solstice comes, I'll have it done. I was expecting 4 parts, but it's looking more likely it'll be 3. I'll also have a megacut of the entire thing in just one video, so you can watch it either way! The reason is when I asked my friends, I got even answers as to whether they wanted it in parts or just one big video, so I'mma just do both!
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 

Well, hopefully that will be soon; I've got parts 1 and 2 done, and I'm on page 10 out of 17 on my script. I'm hoping before the solstice comes, I'll have it done. I was expecting 4 parts, but it's looking more likely it'll be 3. I'll also have a megacut of the entire thing in just one video, so you can watch it either way! The reason is when I asked my friends, I got even answers as to whether they wanted it in parts or just one big video, so I'mma just do both!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,544
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 6th, 2020, 10:31 PM)Yuri Wrote:
ANy idea of what causing the inflammation of your chest?
The hospital chose not to look into why because there were a few causes but finding it out wouldn't have changed what medication I'd get or what to do after.

The hospital wouldn't let me go to work so my job had no choice in the matter. Same as they have no choice but to give me only light work for at least the next two weeks.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,544 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 6th, 2020, 10:31 PM)Yuri Wrote:
ANy idea of what causing the inflammation of your chest?
The hospital chose not to look into why because there were a few causes but finding it out wouldn't have changed what medication I'd get or what to do after.

The hospital wouldn't let me go to work so my job had no choice in the matter. Same as they have no choice but to give me only light work for at least the next two weeks.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
*Phew* It's over.

So, my project has been completed, and posted on Youtube. I posted a thread on the forums about it. You can see that by clicking this link. I posted links to the video in both parts and one big video. Right now, though? I'm just glad to be done with it...
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
*Phew* It's over.

So, my project has been completed, and posted on Youtube. I posted a thread on the forums about it. You can see that by clicking this link. I posted links to the video in both parts and one big video. Right now, though? I'm just glad to be done with it...
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah, so it's that. I intend to watch it tomorrow as I can barely concentrate on anything tonight, drifting off every now and then. Will try and get an early night as I have no work Thursdays.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah, so it's that. I intend to watch it tomorrow as I can barely concentrate on anything tonight, drifting off every now and then. Will try and get an early night as I have no work Thursdays.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
So I've had one heck of a last few days for cyber security Unsure

It all started a few days ago when my League of LEgend account was logged into....I got an email at like 7 A.M. letting me know so I went on and changed that. Then Ebay was like....."For potential security reasons we locked your account please verify your identity and login into your account to change yuor password" and just a few minutes ago Paypal did the same thing and basically told me my email and password were on a comrpomised email and password list...and IDEK how it happened.

I scanned using windows defender, Malwareantibytes, and Kaspersky (Kaspersky founded one, but it was in a fan patch file for Vampire Masqarade which I'm pretty sure I installed sometime last year it said that some people can abuse this legitmate file but I kinda feel like that a false positive) beside that one from Kaspersky nothing and I'm just sitting here confused as heck how it happened. Eh I haven't logged into anything suspicious recently that I can think of....anyways thinking about deleting my old email and just setting up a new one just to avoid this hassle. Anyone got any recommendations to scan my computer with before I do anything official?
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
So I've had one heck of a last few days for cyber security Unsure

It all started a few days ago when my League of LEgend account was logged into....I got an email at like 7 A.M. letting me know so I went on and changed that. Then Ebay was like....."For potential security reasons we locked your account please verify your identity and login into your account to change yuor password" and just a few minutes ago Paypal did the same thing and basically told me my email and password were on a comrpomised email and password list...and IDEK how it happened.

I scanned using windows defender, Malwareantibytes, and Kaspersky (Kaspersky founded one, but it was in a fan patch file for Vampire Masqarade which I'm pretty sure I installed sometime last year it said that some people can abuse this legitmate file but I kinda feel like that a false positive) beside that one from Kaspersky nothing and I'm just sitting here confused as heck how it happened. Eh I haven't logged into anything suspicious recently that I can think of....anyways thinking about deleting my old email and just setting up a new one just to avoid this hassle. Anyone got any recommendations to scan my computer with before I do anything official?
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
It could just be that a site you were on got compromised and a password you use there is used elsewhere. I've had that happen to me although not to the point my accounts were logged into, but I have been notified of an old password of mine being datamined. I'd say just change all your passwords for now.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
It could just be that a site you were on got compromised and a password you use there is used elsewhere. I've had that happen to me although not to the point my accounts were logged into, but I have been notified of an old password of mine being datamined. I'd say just change all your passwords for now.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
That the weird thing I'm pretty sure the League of Legends never got past the login because my email wasn't gotten into and they had separate passwords the thing that kinda scares me it feels like it set off some strange security thing and I am planning on changing all my passwords, but I'll admit I am a bit scared of doing it while I"m not sure if my computer infected or not...I mean I guess I probably shouldn't be worried because I ran three different anti-virus and they are like...."You are good to go *^*b"
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
That the weird thing I'm pretty sure the League of Legends never got past the login because my email wasn't gotten into and they had separate passwords the thing that kinda scares me it feels like it set off some strange security thing and I am planning on changing all my passwords, but I'll admit I am a bit scared of doing it while I"m not sure if my computer infected or not...I mean I guess I probably shouldn't be worried because I ran three different anti-virus and they are like...."You are good to go *^*b"
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
If you have another computer in the house then you could change the passwords on there, but at the same time when was the last time you entered any of the passwords on the accounts that were compromised?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
If you have another computer in the house then you could change the passwords on there, but at the same time when was the last time you entered any of the passwords on the accounts that were compromised?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
My riots games account was a few months ago. My paypal/ebay was like just before coronavirus happened so idk really.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
My riots games account was a few months ago. My paypal/ebay was like just before coronavirus happened so idk really.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I doubt it would be your PC then, just because I would assume your password would have to be keylogged or something to be compromised and I doubt someone waited until now for it. It may have also just been someone knows your email and was just trying to guess their way in. Someone tried that on my Blizzard account last month out of the blue.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I doubt it would be your PC then, just because I would assume your password would have to be keylogged or something to be compromised and I doubt someone waited until now for it. It may have also just been someone knows your email and was just trying to guess their way in. Someone tried that on my Blizzard account last month out of the blue.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
To be fair I guess it really wasn't like my email or password on my League of Legend accounts were that secure. It was like...my second password that I started using.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
To be fair I guess it really wasn't like my email or password on my League of Legend accounts were that secure. It was like...my second password that I started using.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
For now I'd say just change your passwords on everything and see what happens. Especially your email since if someone gets in there all your other passwords will be meaningless for accounts that use that email.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
For now I'd say just change your passwords on everything and see what happens. Especially your email since if someone gets in there all your other passwords will be meaningless for accounts that use that email.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I've had instances like that before too, with both an account that someone tried to use or another account I don't actually have but somehow my email was used. It was good to do checks like you did Yuri, just in case but yeah changing passwords is what stopped any further emails notifying me of such things. Until maybe it happens again, but I haven't had any since. Also check your accounts after you have a new password to see things are fine. With Moony's advice you've already done this but wanted to chime in with what's happened to me.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I've had instances like that before too, with both an account that someone tried to use or another account I don't actually have but somehow my email was used. It was good to do checks like you did Yuri, just in case but yeah changing passwords is what stopped any further emails notifying me of such things. Until maybe it happens again, but I haven't had any since. Also check your accounts after you have a new password to see things are fine. With Moony's advice you've already done this but wanted to chime in with what's happened to me.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I changed my password on everything that I had my old password on I don't think my new passwords were compromised or anything. I'll have to see what happenes from here, but I am hoping that will be the last of it. Thank you for the advice. Smile
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I changed my password on everything that I had my old password on I don't think my new passwords were compromised or anything. I'll have to see what happenes from here, but I am hoping that will be the last of it. Thank you for the advice. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Car/Vehicle Thread Moonface 0 33 Apr 20th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 240 45,462 Mar 29th, 2024, 11:04 PM
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 22,403 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 63,231 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 50,243 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM