Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ah yes the Turnpike, that's the one. Forgot what the name was, should've just looked at a map. XD

Dang, well despite the crowds I hope you guys had a good time at Disney Springs, and also glad you had a much needed rest that night.

Had the second funeral yesterday, again went well. Got today off and also next week's Wednesday to go see the family grave. Good.

Oh yeah, Sora's out in Ultimate and haven't updated my copy or played yet, perhaps I'll do that today.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ah yes the Turnpike, that's the one. Forgot what the name was, should've just looked at a map. XD

Dang, well despite the crowds I hope you guys had a good time at Disney Springs, and also glad you had a much needed rest that night.

Had the second funeral yesterday, again went well. Got today off and also next week's Wednesday to go see the family grave. Good.

Oh yeah, Sora's out in Ultimate and haven't updated my copy or played yet, perhaps I'll do that today.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,538
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I have work every day except Monday and next Thursday because my coworker is on vacation. Meh. x.x

What's everyone up to? Smile
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,538 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I have work every day except Monday and next Thursday because my coworker is on vacation. Meh. x.x

What's everyone up to? Smile
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I'm half dreading and half looking forward to returning to work after taking a week off. I'm hoping I'm mentally refreshed to continue making cool shit, but also I'm dreading the idea of the ever-approaching Cyber Week™ and our week off work between Christmas and the New Year. I suppose I can look forward to another week off in a relatively short time span.

Still hoping visiting England next year is in the cards, but I've been hearing of a slight Delta-variation creeping up on the country very recently so who knows. I wish more people would get vaccinated already Meh
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I'm half dreading and half looking forward to returning to work after taking a week off. I'm hoping I'm mentally refreshed to continue making cool shit, but also I'm dreading the idea of the ever-approaching Cyber Week™ and our week off work between Christmas and the New Year. I suppose I can look forward to another week off in a relatively short time span.

Still hoping visiting England next year is in the cards, but I've been hearing of a slight Delta-variation creeping up on the country very recently so who knows. I wish more people would get vaccinated already Meh
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
That's good you get a week for Christmas, I get only the Saturday, but at least a full weekend off if I don't agree to do one of Boxing or New Year's Day as we have to work one of them. Prefer to do New Year's as it's a day I usually do anyway.

Hope so too for you two visit if we don't get the chance to. Just either one at least has to happen soon, but darn the stupid variants and anti-vaccers. Meh Really sucks the most new cases are 12-15 year olds now as they're trying to get vaccinations available for that age range before Winter hits. Eh
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
That's good you get a week for Christmas, I get only the Saturday, but at least a full weekend off if I don't agree to do one of Boxing or New Year's Day as we have to work one of them. Prefer to do New Year's as it's a day I usually do anyway.

Hope so too for you two visit if we don't get the chance to. Just either one at least has to happen soon, but darn the stupid variants and anti-vaccers. Meh Really sucks the most new cases are 12-15 year olds now as they're trying to get vaccinations available for that age range before Winter hits. Eh
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Whatever days I get off during the holidays is just whatever I don't get scheduled. We're not allowed time off except for the week after Thanksgiving and after the New Year. Luckily Christmas falls on one of my work days this year so I get a day off work, assuming they don't have me come in on a different day to make up for that.

Also, I love people who act like we're not in a pandemic any more and get angry that certain products aren't available because of it. Even better when they've gone to multiple stores and can't put two and two together to figure out that there's a supply issue when the same product isn't in any store they go to. Rolleyes
Although regardless of reason I don't get why people get upset over a certain food item being unavailable anyway. You're not going to die if you can't have your cream cheese. Tongue

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Whatever days I get off during the holidays is just whatever I don't get scheduled. We're not allowed time off except for the week after Thanksgiving and after the New Year. Luckily Christmas falls on one of my work days this year so I get a day off work, assuming they don't have me come in on a different day to make up for that.

Also, I love people who act like we're not in a pandemic any more and get angry that certain products aren't available because of it. Even better when they've gone to multiple stores and can't put two and two together to figure out that there's a supply issue when the same product isn't in any store they go to. Rolleyes
Although regardless of reason I don't get why people get upset over a certain food item being unavailable anyway. You're not going to die if you can't have your cream cheese. Tongue
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
What's been a pain in the ass for me about the supply chain is that I've been looking for certain 'figurines' for my collection. Like for example I was looking for at least two month's for an Egon Spengler figure, and I would always find Ray or Gozer. <_< Last week I FINALLY was able to get my hands on Egon & I grabbed him so fast it wasn't funny. I also was able to find the Legend of Zelda Loft Wing amiibo which I never thought I'd be able to get my paws on; and I did. XD

I told my husband that I hope our nephews like cash cause trying to buy toys they want for Christmas might not happen since his sister loves to wait until the last minute to tell us what they want. *rolls eyes*
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
What's been a pain in the ass for me about the supply chain is that I've been looking for certain 'figurines' for my collection. Like for example I was looking for at least two month's for an Egon Spengler figure, and I would always find Ray or Gozer. <_< Last week I FINALLY was able to get my hands on Egon & I grabbed him so fast it wasn't funny. I also was able to find the Legend of Zelda Loft Wing amiibo which I never thought I'd be able to get my paws on; and I did. XD

I told my husband that I hope our nephews like cash cause trying to buy toys they want for Christmas might not happen since his sister loves to wait until the last minute to tell us what they want. *rolls eyes*
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I've actually seen the Loft Wing amiibo in quite a few places I've gone to. I can't think of a time I didn't have a hard time seeing a new amiibo. XD

Well at least your nephews could potentially get more stuff if they manage to find good deals on anything they want. In the UK we have our big sale the day after Christmas, unlike the US where that tends to happen on Black Friday, so I would only get a few things on Christmas Day and then get the bulk of my presents the day after when I could go out with my parents and basically get more stuff because if they had intended to spend ₤100 on me, they would still spend that but everything would be cheaper so I'd be able to get more out of it. Grin

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I've actually seen the Loft Wing amiibo in quite a few places I've gone to. I can't think of a time I didn't have a hard time seeing a new amiibo. XD

Well at least your nephews could potentially get more stuff if they manage to find good deals on anything they want. In the UK we have our big sale the day after Christmas, unlike the US where that tends to happen on Black Friday, so I would only get a few things on Christmas Day and then get the bulk of my presents the day after when I could go out with my parents and basically get more stuff because if they had intended to spend ₤100 on me, they would still spend that but everything would be cheaper so I'd be able to get more out of it. Grin
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I'm still not quite a fan of that method of doing Christmas with your kids. I think a better approach would be to get normal gifts like you would, and get a gift card to the places that'll have the best discounts on the other stuff you'd want so then you can better understand the value of money, rather than offsetting the idea on your parents. It just feels like it negates the idea of a gift.

My out-of-state friends are coming down for the Christmas holiday and I'm excited to see them again. Wanna plan out some fun times together Grin
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I'm still not quite a fan of that method of doing Christmas with your kids. I think a better approach would be to get normal gifts like you would, and get a gift card to the places that'll have the best discounts on the other stuff you'd want so then you can better understand the value of money, rather than offsetting the idea on your parents. It just feels like it negates the idea of a gift.

My out-of-state friends are coming down for the Christmas holiday and I'm excited to see them again. Wanna plan out some fun times together Grin
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I haven't been out much but I haven't seen any amiibo's in a store for quite a while. They'd likely be ones I wouldn't bother looking at anyway. Also oh no no no, the talk of Christmas, get it away from me. XD 

Nah it's been good in the past, even if I'm not a fan of it anymore. I still have trouble thinking of a single present I want so that people can all pitch in to pay for it, that's what I would like to have happen as it kind of did on my birthday last year. Obviously not something ridiculously expensive, so anything of that calibre is out. If I had kids or nieces/nephews it would be a bit different, oh wait I usually buy stuff for others in my family anyway so that wouldn't change but would just add to what presents for who I may need to get. Oh no....! Ah yes there's my sister's birthday that happens in December before it too...

No work today but hopefully doing the last thing for what's happened recently in my family.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I haven't been out much but I haven't seen any amiibo's in a store for quite a while. They'd likely be ones I wouldn't bother looking at anyway. Also oh no no no, the talk of Christmas, get it away from me. XD 

Nah it's been good in the past, even if I'm not a fan of it anymore. I still have trouble thinking of a single present I want so that people can all pitch in to pay for it, that's what I would like to have happen as it kind of did on my birthday last year. Obviously not something ridiculously expensive, so anything of that calibre is out. If I had kids or nieces/nephews it would be a bit different, oh wait I usually buy stuff for others in my family anyway so that wouldn't change but would just add to what presents for who I may need to get. Oh no....! Ah yes there's my sister's birthday that happens in December before it too...

No work today but hopefully doing the last thing for what's happened recently in my family.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 27th, 2021, 04:06 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Yeah, I don't think the way I experienced it is necessarily the best method. My parents still made it clear to me what amount of money was I had available to me, they just didn't go the route of making me aware of it via a gift card, but I also was the one who initially presented the idea of getting presents after Christmas because I knew prices were cheaper. It let me learn about the value of money and my parents got to save money by getting me everything I wanted without spending more money to do so.

@Mr EliteL: I'm just hoping Mariah Carey doesn't get on the radio. She didn't get played once last year at my job which shocked me. XD

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 27th, 2021, 04:06 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Yeah, I don't think the way I experienced it is necessarily the best method. My parents still made it clear to me what amount of money was I had available to me, they just didn't go the route of making me aware of it via a gift card, but I also was the one who initially presented the idea of getting presents after Christmas because I knew prices were cheaper. It let me learn about the value of money and my parents got to save money by getting me everything I wanted without spending more money to do so.

@Mr EliteL: I'm just hoping Mariah Carey doesn't get on the radio. She didn't get played once last year at my job which shocked me. XD
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Ah god, how is October almost over. There's so much stuff I'm waiting for in November; I'm gonna go broke before the end of it! T.=.T

Speaking of going broke, so I mentioned in Last Gaming Purchases I bought a box of Digimon cards. Those came in yesterday, and I GOT LUCKY AS F***! I basically pulled the EXACT two cards I wanted out of the box. Each box guarantees a Secret Rare and an Alternate Art card (meaning the artwork for it is different from standard). I pulled Lucemon as my Secret Rare, and freaking AncientGarurumon as my Alt Art! Like, literally, the only way I could have gotten luckier is if I pulled an Alternate Art Lucemon (~63 bucks) instead of AncientGarurumon (~50 bucks)! But, I'm not planning on selling them; I'm actually gonna trade the Lucemon for a rare Palmon card (or multiple; I don't actually know what the deal is, yet; just the offer is on the table) that would actually help the deck I have, and I just wish AncientGarurumon wasn't a Secret Rare, because I wanna run him in a deck, but he's like 40 bucks for the regular card!
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Ah god, how is October almost over. There's so much stuff I'm waiting for in November; I'm gonna go broke before the end of it! T.=.T

Speaking of going broke, so I mentioned in Last Gaming Purchases I bought a box of Digimon cards. Those came in yesterday, and I GOT LUCKY AS F***! I basically pulled the EXACT two cards I wanted out of the box. Each box guarantees a Secret Rare and an Alternate Art card (meaning the artwork for it is different from standard). I pulled Lucemon as my Secret Rare, and freaking AncientGarurumon as my Alt Art! Like, literally, the only way I could have gotten luckier is if I pulled an Alternate Art Lucemon (~63 bucks) instead of AncientGarurumon (~50 bucks)! But, I'm not planning on selling them; I'm actually gonna trade the Lucemon for a rare Palmon card (or multiple; I don't actually know what the deal is, yet; just the offer is on the table) that would actually help the deck I have, and I just wish AncientGarurumon wasn't a Secret Rare, because I wanna run him in a deck, but he's like 40 bucks for the regular card!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 27th, 2021, 11:03 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

I don't think there's anything I'm waiting for in November except my birthday. ROFL
What are you waiting for? ^_^

Ooh, I didn't know those cards (or any cards, really) did alternate artwork. Kinda reminds me of the UG Cards with the shinies having alternate art to the regular ones. XD
Is Lucemon the most expensive card or just the most expensive one you'd like to get your hands on?

I'm currently doing training about diversity and such as a college requirement, and I keep mentally screwing with the scenarios for fun. "Jose is going to medical school, all is going well, but 8 months later he no longer attends. Why could this be?" My mind: "lol he died" XD

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

I don't think there's anything I'm waiting for in November except my birthday. ROFL

Ooh, I didn't know those cards (or any cards, really) did alternate artwork. Kinda reminds me of the UG Cards with the shinies having alternate art to the regular ones. XD
Is Lucemon the most expensive card or just the most expensive one you'd like to get your hands on?

I'm currently doing training about diversity and such as a college requirement, and I keep mentally screwing with the scenarios for fun. "Jose is going to medical school, all is going well, but 8 months later he no longer attends. Why could this be?" My mind: "lol he died" XD
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
(Oct 28th, 2021, 08:10 PM)Moonface Wrote:

It's the most expensive card in that set (BT-4), though Alt Art Lucemon is worth a little but more. Yeah, Digimon 2020 cards are selling for primo bucks; you can check ebay or TCGPlayer, and there are some that are selling for high double digits. Ebay is selling entire decks for TRIPLE digits in rare cases.

Well, the new starter decks and BT set (BT-6) are expected to drop mid-november, and Endwalker is November 23, with the early access starting the 19th. Even worse, SMT V drops the 12th! My wallet cries in agony!
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
(Oct 28th, 2021, 08:10 PM)Moonface Wrote:

It's the most expensive card in that set (BT-4), though Alt Art Lucemon is worth a little but more. Yeah, Digimon 2020 cards are selling for primo bucks; you can check ebay or TCGPlayer, and there are some that are selling for high double digits. Ebay is selling entire decks for TRIPLE digits in rare cases.

Well, the new starter decks and BT set (BT-6) are expected to drop mid-november, and Endwalker is November 23, with the early access starting the 19th. Even worse, SMT V drops the 12th! My wallet cries in agony!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I wonder how much it would cost to purchase one copy of every card at the cheapest possible price for each... Hmm

Just found out my health insurance wants to just not cover anything for the past ten weeks, despite only expiring four weeks ago. Meh

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I wonder how much it would cost to purchase one copy of every card at the cheapest possible price for each... Hmm

Just found out my health insurance wants to just not cover anything for the past ten weeks, despite only expiring four weeks ago. Meh
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Uh, given that TCG player throws up 1232 results for single cards, I wouldn't recommend trying that. The most expensive card on that list is at $341 as a Greymon, but that's an event card, so that's understandable. The most expensive NON-event card is closer to 90 bucks (Alternate Art Omnimon from BT-1)
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Uh, given that TCG player throws up 1232 results for single cards, I wouldn't recommend trying that. The most expensive card on that list is at $341 as a Greymon, but that's an event card, so that's understandable. The most expensive NON-event card is closer to 90 bucks (Alternate Art Omnimon from BT-1)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Car/Vehicle Thread Moonface 0 30 Apr 20th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 240 45,334 Mar 29th, 2024, 11:04 PM
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 22,378 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 63,210 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 50,205 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM