I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
....Are you sure colder weather exist? Unsure As someone born and rasied in FL I have my doubt about snow being real! Gasp It very obviously a conspiracy theory by the globalist! They are going to put brainchip in the water to brainwash us all! Don't drink the snow Moony! Its brain wash water! (completely not serious for any random wondering in)
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
....Are you sure colder weather exist? Unsure As someone born and rasied in FL I have my doubt about snow being real! Gasp It very obviously a conspiracy theory by the globalist! They are going to put brainchip in the water to brainwash us all! Don't drink the snow Moony! Its brain wash water! (completely not serious for any random wondering in)
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,794
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Man, coming home from work in the morning is going to be a blast. We're supposed to get hammered by yet another snow storm. 4-8 inches possible this time around. Supposed to get freezing rain ahead of the storm too, so that's going to make everything a slipper mess in the morning. Might turn my 30 minute drive home into an hour or two.

The only positive is that the storm isn't supposed to hit until 4 AM, and I get off at 6 AM, so there's a slight chance that conditions might not be too bad after only two hours of the storm starting, and I might be able to get myself home before it really kicks into high gear.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,794 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Man, coming home from work in the morning is going to be a blast. We're supposed to get hammered by yet another snow storm. 4-8 inches possible this time around. Supposed to get freezing rain ahead of the storm too, so that's going to make everything a slipper mess in the morning. Might turn my 30 minute drive home into an hour or two.

The only positive is that the storm isn't supposed to hit until 4 AM, and I get off at 6 AM, so there's a slight chance that conditions might not be too bad after only two hours of the storm starting, and I might be able to get myself home before it really kicks into high gear.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,540
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jan 14th, 2022, 01:55 AM)Karo Wrote:
If anyone takes this post seriously they are beyond help. Whistle

I hope you make it home safely @Dragon Lord! Is the car you drive one that's suited to those sort of conditions at all, i.e. 4x4?

Man, I've been having a really rough week mentally and physically, with the latter being caused by the former. For whatever reason I spent the last three days feeling utterly miserable no matter what I did, and that in turn triggered my assumed IBS. My mood was better today but with no trigger I started having a borderline panic attack at work, so that was fun. That marks the second one of those instances this week. Errm
I hope the rest of you are doing better than I am. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,540 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jan 14th, 2022, 01:55 AM)Karo Wrote:
If anyone takes this post seriously they are beyond help. Whistle

I hope you make it home safely @Dragon Lord! Is the car you drive one that's suited to those sort of conditions at all, i.e. 4x4?

Man, I've been having a really rough week mentally and physically, with the latter being caused by the former. For whatever reason I spent the last three days feeling utterly miserable no matter what I did, and that in turn triggered my assumed IBS. My mood was better today but with no trigger I started having a borderline panic attack at work, so that was fun. That marks the second one of those instances this week. Errm
I hope the rest of you are doing better than I am. XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I hope you get home safely too night Lord driving in snow honestly sounds nightmareish but the added condition of a snow storm sounds terrifying to drive in. o.o

I really wonder what it is about some moods just coming on for really no good reasons? Like often we think something might have come up, but it possible for us to just have feeling for no real reason, I hope the rest of the week treats you better Moony and these panic attacks and rough mental days give you a nice year break! (Which I know it very hopeful but there nothing wrong with having hope I assure you)

PS: Moony people believe the craziest things. I'm just covering my basis here. I really hope we don't get an actual crazy aunt person to join the forum, but it could happen! And soon will all be talking about whatever batshit insane conspiracy.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I hope you get home safely too night Lord driving in snow honestly sounds nightmareish but the added condition of a snow storm sounds terrifying to drive in. o.o

I really wonder what it is about some moods just coming on for really no good reasons? Like often we think something might have come up, but it possible for us to just have feeling for no real reason, I hope the rest of the week treats you better Moony and these panic attacks and rough mental days give you a nice year break! (Which I know it very hopeful but there nothing wrong with having hope I assure you)

PS: Moony people believe the craziest things. I'm just covering my basis here. I really hope we don't get an actual crazy aunt person to join the forum, but it could happen! And soon will all be talking about whatever batshit insane conspiracy.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Oh believe me @Karo I've been practically begging for it to go away. I thought today was that day until the events of my previous post occurred, although that feeling did subside before I got home so right now I'm in a state of "okay". Yesterday I got so desperate to stop feeling despaired that if alcohol had been in the house I may have actually tried to get drunk in the hopes it would numb the feeling for a bit because nothing else had worked for me. Rolleyes

I shall message Shira's aunt right away to come and join. She would fit that description perfectly. Whistle

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Oh believe me @Karo I've been practically begging for it to go away. I thought today was that day until the events of my previous post occurred, although that feeling did subside before I got home so right now I'm in a state of "okay". Yesterday I got so desperate to stop feeling despaired that if alcohol had been in the house I may have actually tried to get drunk in the hopes it would numb the feeling for a bit because nothing else had worked for me. Rolleyes

I shall message Shira's aunt right away to come and join. She would fit that description perfectly. Whistle
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Okay is quite the okay state of mind! I hope having fun later will help keep those feeling away! You know I wonder if that actually work? Isn't alcohol a depressant? Or that what I heard at least, but that could be a scare tactic?

Please do Moony we sheeple really need to hear the 100% REAL AUTHENTIC TRUTH THAT THE LIBERAL MEDIA IS HIDING! D: OPEN YOUR EYES SHEEPLE!
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Okay is quite the okay state of mind! I hope having fun later will help keep those feeling away! You know I wonder if that actually work? Isn't alcohol a depressant? Or that what I heard at least, but that could be a scare tactic?

Please do Moony we sheeple really need to hear the 100% REAL AUTHENTIC TRUTH THAT THE LIBERAL MEDIA IS HIDING! D: OPEN YOUR EYES SHEEPLE!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Looking it up yeah, it's a depressant. Apparently low amounts can cause euphoria and lower anxiety so maybe I could've gotten away with just a bottle or two instead of trying to get myself shit faced. I'm sure Shira would appreciate that better outcome (although she will probably say don't seek either to avoid developing a bad habit).

Eh, to me the one place I hear that's good for news is AP because they're apparently the place everyone else gets information from to then tell however they want on their own news sites and broadcasts. I think there's a radio station that's incredibly basic too for news where it just gives the facts and removes any personal views and such. It'll just be like "This politician announces this thing" and doesn't elaborate on whether it could be good, bad, etc. Trouble is that type of news is boring to a lot of people so it'll never gain traction as a main source of news for people. Trouble is news is primarily about money so they're all going to try and find ways to attract the biggest audiences and give them what they want to hear so they stick around.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Looking it up yeah, it's a depressant. Apparently low amounts can cause euphoria and lower anxiety so maybe I could've gotten away with just a bottle or two instead of trying to get myself shit faced. I'm sure Shira would appreciate that better outcome (although she will probably say don't seek either to avoid developing a bad habit).

Eh, to me the one place I hear that's good for news is AP because they're apparently the place everyone else gets information from to then tell however they want on their own news sites and broadcasts. I think there's a radio station that's incredibly basic too for news where it just gives the facts and removes any personal views and such. It'll just be like "This politician announces this thing" and doesn't elaborate on whether it could be good, bad, etc. Trouble is that type of news is boring to a lot of people so it'll never gain traction as a main source of news for people. Trouble is news is primarily about money so they're all going to try and find ways to attract the biggest audiences and give them what they want to hear so they stick around.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Where's the 'Delete Negative Emotions' or 'Ignore Bad Feelings' options, why can't we pick them to remove the crap they bring. Boo.

I don't know why but towards the end of my shift today I had a random bout of depression for a few seconds, even though the prospect of finishing and going home was approaching. Bah, stupid, but it was nothing really. If only the stuff you have to deal with can just come and go for a moment instead sticking around for too long, Moony.  Doh I know you've tried alcohol before, and I'm guessing your comment was empty, well mostly anyway, because even if it can be an anti-depressant it's not something someone should consider or resort to. Haha, if I were to I'd go for cider personally but I still won't. I dunno I just thought cider would be my choice, but then again I've never touched it nor will so I'll never know. Good.  XD

Also I just noticed the button options for spoiler, hide/black out and embed twitter, huh.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Where's the 'Delete Negative Emotions' or 'Ignore Bad Feelings' options, why can't we pick them to remove the crap they bring. Boo.

I don't know why but towards the end of my shift today I had a random bout of depression for a few seconds, even though the prospect of finishing and going home was approaching. Bah, stupid, but it was nothing really. If only the stuff you have to deal with can just come and go for a moment instead sticking around for too long, Moony.  Doh I know you've tried alcohol before, and I'm guessing your comment was empty, well mostly anyway, because even if it can be an anti-depressant it's not something someone should consider or resort to. Haha, if I were to I'd go for cider personally but I still won't. I dunno I just thought cider would be my choice, but then again I've never touched it nor will so I'll never know. Good.  XD

Also I just noticed the button options for spoiler, hide/black out and embed twitter, huh.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 15th, 2022, 09:26 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Also I just noticed the button options for spoiler, hide/black out and imbed twitter, huh.
Yes, I didn't give it a huge fanfare but I added them when @Maniakkid25 didn't know if tweets could be embedded and decided I should try adding buttons for the custom BBCode's we have so everyone knows they exist and can easily use them.

I was also trying to get all Twitch clips working via embed but right now it only works for actual videos. I still need to get clips to function properly.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 15th, 2022, 09:26 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Also I just noticed the button options for spoiler, hide/black out and imbed twitter, huh.
Yes, I didn't give it a huge fanfare but I added them when @Maniakkid25 didn't know if tweets could be embedded and decided I should try adding buttons for the custom BBCode's we have so everyone knows they exist and can easily use them.

I was also trying to get all Twitch clips working via embed but right now it only works for actual videos. I still need to get clips to function properly.
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Thank you for that, btw. I'm a but of a dumbass when it comes to stuff like that ^.=.^;

So I decided its been a long enough time, and got an eye exam done today, and it's basically all good news. My vision has gotten somewhat worse in my right eye, but it was WAY better than I expected! Also, no eye health issues, including glaucoma (my dad has it, so I'm expecting it in my future). And, to top it all off, my new glasses costed me all of 15 bucks!
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Thank you for that, btw. I'm a but of a dumbass when it comes to stuff like that ^.=.^;

So I decided its been a long enough time, and got an eye exam done today, and it's basically all good news. My vision has gotten somewhat worse in my right eye, but it was WAY better than I expected! Also, no eye health issues, including glaucoma (my dad has it, so I'm expecting it in my future). And, to top it all off, my new glasses costed me all of 15 bucks!
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Glaucoma tends to happen with older age, I always thought. Hmm Still, good news all around! I should get my eyes checked again, now that I think about it. And my teeth. Haven't gone since 2019. They cancelled my 2020 appointment (for obvious reasons).

I'm shocked you don't get any snow at all up there where you are in Florida, @Karo . Being as close to you are to Georgia, I'd imagine the weather is vastly different than it is to South Florida ROFL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Glaucoma tends to happen with older age, I always thought. Hmm Still, good news all around! I should get my eyes checked again, now that I think about it. And my teeth. Haven't gone since 2019. They cancelled my 2020 appointment (for obvious reasons).

I'm shocked you don't get any snow at all up there where you are in Florida, @Karo . Being as close to you are to Georgia, I'd imagine the weather is vastly different than it is to South Florida ROFL
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't think it can snow up here either? But I could be wrong but I have yet to ever see snow where I live!

I'm not really sure the difference cause I think I only ever lived in North & Central FL and never really went south, but to be fair I never really went past North FL either.

Maybe one day I can escape the native land of the legendary cryptid FL man. Gasp Nikki what was it like being out of this cursed area? You've seen what it like on the outside is it as magical as I dreamed of? Gasp
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't think it can snow up here either? But I could be wrong but I have yet to ever see snow where I live!

I'm not really sure the difference cause I think I only ever lived in North & Central FL and never really went south, but to be fair I never really went past North FL either.

Maybe one day I can escape the native land of the legendary cryptid FL man. Gasp Nikki what was it like being out of this cursed area? You've seen what it like on the outside is it as magical as I dreamed of? Gasp
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I've had old classmates that have gone to FSU (Tallahassee) and UNF (Jacksonville) who have told me those parts of Florida actually experience seasons, unlike Central/South Florida's permanent summer. They didn't say anything about laying snow, just snow flurries and freezing rain at worst, but it's better than nothing!

Despite me having visited around 5 other states, all which experience a snow season, I have yet to encounter the event! I do hope one day soon I shall. I'd like to be able to hold a snowball in my hand once and throw it at Moony's head Tongue
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I've had old classmates that have gone to FSU (Tallahassee) and UNF (Jacksonville) who have told me those parts of Florida actually experience seasons, unlike Central/South Florida's permanent summer. They didn't say anything about laying snow, just snow flurries and freezing rain at worst, but it's better than nothing!

Despite me having visited around 5 other states, all which experience a snow season, I have yet to encounter the event! I do hope one day soon I shall. I'd like to be able to hold a snowball in my hand once and throw it at Moony's head Tongue
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't think I ever seen a snow flurry and I am around that area.....I really got the short end of the stick by living in this dumb lil area!

Though my parents say they hated driving in snow and have no desire or intention to ever drive in it again. My parents were originally from Connecticut soooo they have experience with snow but neither of them seem very fond of it! I think my brothers and sister might have seen snow, but I don't think they ever driven in it.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't think I ever seen a snow flurry and I am around that area.....I really got the short end of the stick by living in this dumb lil area!

Though my parents say they hated driving in snow and have no desire or intention to ever drive in it again. My parents were originally from Connecticut soooo they have experience with snow but neither of them seem very fond of it! I think my brothers and sister might have seen snow, but I don't think they ever driven in it.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Maniakkid25: You're welcome! I prefer the buttons myself so I don't have to manually type them, especially on mobile. XD
Nice to hear your eye exam went well. I still recall my first one I had in this country which was my first in like...20+ years. Shira didn't warn me they were going to puff air into my eye. Sad

Driving in snow is never fun because it's like rain on steroids. I hate anywhere that expects people to travel in it for nothing urgent because of the risk involved.

Speaking of bad weather, there's a tornado warning in effect where I am for the next three and a half hours. Wasn't planning to go out today anyway. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Maniakkid25: You're welcome! I prefer the buttons myself so I don't have to manually type them, especially on mobile. XD
Nice to hear your eye exam went well. I still recall my first one I had in this country which was my first in like...20+ years. Shira didn't warn me they were going to puff air into my eye. Sad

Driving in snow is never fun because it's like rain on steroids. I hate anywhere that expects people to travel in it for nothing urgent because of the risk involved.

Speaking of bad weather, there's a tornado warning in effect where I am for the next three and a half hours. Wasn't planning to go out today anyway. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Car/Vehicle Thread Moonface 0 32 Apr 20th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 240 45,461 Mar 29th, 2024, 11:04 PM
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 22,390 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 63,227 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 50,242 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM