Universal Chat Thread
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I want to know if there's a bigger one out there somewhere. Just so big it can look over the top of a two floor building. Tongue

Meh, I wish I didn't have such crippling anxiety about reaching out to jobs verbally. I know I really need to do it yet can't get myself over the finish line. Sad
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I want to know if there's a bigger one out there somewhere. Just so big it can look over the top of a two floor building. Tongue

Meh, I wish I didn't have such crippling anxiety about reaching out to jobs verbally. I know I really need to do it yet can't get myself over the finish line. Sad
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
You did it though! Should pat yourself on the back for at least that much. Better and better each time, practice makes for near perfect! ^_^

Anxiety sucks though. Wishing you could just figuratively turn that switch off so you can rationally handle things but when your brain is like "JSLKDFJALKDSJ;FADSFJDKFAK" it's hard to ignore. It's like a fire alarm that won't shut off. Yikes
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
You did it though! Should pat yourself on the back for at least that much. Better and better each time, practice makes for near perfect! ^_^

Anxiety sucks though. Wishing you could just figuratively turn that switch off so you can rationally handle things but when your brain is like "JSLKDFJALKDSJ;FADSFJDKFAK" it's hard to ignore. It's like a fire alarm that won't shut off. Yikes
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
What sucked for me was I rationally knew I should just do it and stuff, but I think just my fear of rejection and failure makes it hard for me to take the step. I did manage to call one of the Publix stores nearby today to see if they have any work for me, but the manager wasn't in again so I left my number this time so they can call me back.

I wonder if anyone here who plans to watch any of SGDQ will manage to catch Shira and I in the audience at any point next week. Tongue
Although funnily enough I'm more excited to go to the Mall of America just because of how big it'll be and seeing stuff like rollercoasters inside a mall just sounds so alien to me that I can't wait to see it for myself. XD

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
What sucked for me was I rationally knew I should just do it and stuff, but I think just my fear of rejection and failure makes it hard for me to take the step. I did manage to call one of the Publix stores nearby today to see if they have any work for me, but the manager wasn't in again so I left my number this time so they can call me back.

I wonder if anyone here who plans to watch any of SGDQ will manage to catch Shira and I in the audience at any point next week. Tongue
Although funnily enough I'm more excited to go to the Mall of America just because of how big it'll be and seeing stuff like rollercoasters inside a mall just sounds so alien to me that I can't wait to see it for myself. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I mean heck, there's a whole ass Legoland in there! I'm looking forward to the food options though more than anything at that mall; I saw some interesting things I'd like to try Ayaya
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I mean heck, there's a whole ass Legoland in there! I'm looking forward to the food options though more than anything at that mall; I saw some interesting things I'd like to try Ayaya
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Damn that sounds like such a fun trip. Have to look at what that mall looks like. I'll try and get a look in on the SGDQ stream and look for you two. XD Do you think you'll be checking just games you know about/played or will you sit and watch runs of random other games too?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Damn that sounds like such a fun trip. Have to look at what that mall looks like. I'll try and get a look in on the SGDQ stream and look for you two. XD Do you think you'll be checking just games you know about/played or will you sit and watch runs of random other games too?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 26th, 2022, 04:46 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
What the heck?! XD I didn't think there would be a whole ass theme park in there too. Shock

(Jun 26th, 2022, 12:34 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I expect we'll sit in on any games we don't know if we're not out anywhere else. Most likely in the mornings and evenings when we've only just got up or are winding down for the night before sleep.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 26th, 2022, 04:46 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
What the heck?! XD I didn't think there would be a whole ass theme park in there too. Shock

(Jun 26th, 2022, 12:34 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I expect we'll sit in on any games we don't know if we're not out anywhere else. Most likely in the mornings and evenings when we've only just got up or are winding down for the night before sleep.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Dude, just looking at the images at Google, although I haven't found Legoland yet, there's freaking rollercoasters in there and other rides like a theme park. ROFL Man I want to go there just for the atmosphere of people having fun. Also seen 4 floors for the mall, possibly more? Frick me there's a water park as well. How huge is this place to fit so much stuff in?

Why does this not look big enough?!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Dude, just looking at the images at Google, although I haven't found Legoland yet, there's freaking rollercoasters in there and other rides like a theme park. ROFL Man I want to go there just for the atmosphere of people having fun. Also seen 4 floors for the mall, possibly more? Frick me there's a water park as well. How huge is this place to fit so much stuff in?

Why does this not look big enough?!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I won't look at the images because I want to try and go in blind. I'll try to make a note of everything I see in there and share it here when I go. XD
A water park in a mall is just mental though. I can't even imagine thinking of taking a swimming outfit with me to a mall for the purpose of using it at the mall. Blink

Just woke up from a short nap to try and not be dead by the evening. It took a lot to not just go to sleep for the rest of the day honestly. LOL

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I won't look at the images because I want to try and go in blind. I'll try to make a note of everything I see in there and share it here when I go. XD
A water park in a mall is just mental though. I can't even imagine thinking of taking a swimming outfit with me to a mall for the purpose of using it at the mall. Blink

Just woke up from a short nap to try and not be dead by the evening. It took a lot to not just go to sleep for the rest of the day honestly. LOL
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
XP: 2,835
Hows it going?

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
XP: 2,835
Hows it going?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 27th, 2022, 03:16 AM)Nebulous Wrote:
Hows it going?

Hi Neb! How was your weekend? Smile

My weekend was mostly spent working since I'm going on vacation for a week starting today. Currently on my way to the airport and should hopefully reach my destination in about six hours from now. Grin

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 27th, 2022, 03:16 AM)Nebulous Wrote:
Hows it going?

Hi Neb! How was your weekend? Smile

My weekend was mostly spent working since I'm going on vacation for a week starting today. Currently on my way to the airport and should hopefully reach my destination in about six hours from now. Grin
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
An airport that's actually efficient and convenient? I dunno what happened to make this like this but I'm quite content: restrooms and food right next to the gate, and all the gates being next to each other in one big circle!

Looking forward to seeing all the sweaty nerds that await me at the other side Grin
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
An airport that's actually efficient and convenient? I dunno what happened to make this like this but I'm quite content: restrooms and food right next to the gate, and all the gates being next to each other in one big circle!

Looking forward to seeing all the sweaty nerds that await me at the other side Grin
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Too bad it wasn't efficient when we landed though when it came to hotel transportation. A hotel that is packed with people this week who are mostly coming in around now, and the shuttle runs once an hour and holds like 12 people. Rolleyes

Flight was okay but I got a bad migraine from it so I'm not feeling too good. x.x

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Too bad it wasn't efficient when we landed though when it came to hotel transportation. A hotel that is packed with people this week who are mostly coming in around now, and the shuttle runs once an hour and holds like 12 people. Rolleyes

Flight was okay but I got a bad migraine from it so I'm not feeling too good. x.x
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Is Minnesota at a different elevation? I'm wondering if that's fucking us up. I had horrid sinus pressure in my eyebrows as we were descending, which I've never had before? It felt like someone was pinching my eyebrows really tight. >.<

That was pretty silly with the shuttles though. I've seen cons use full ass buses to shuttle guests to and from other hotels. This was a shuttle van. Incredible.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Is Minnesota at a different elevation? I'm wondering if that's fucking us up. I had horrid sinus pressure in my eyebrows as we were descending, which I've never had before? It felt like someone was pinching my eyebrows really tight. >.<

That was pretty silly with the shuttles though. I've seen cons use full ass buses to shuttle guests to and from other hotels. This was a shuttle van. Incredible.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Holy shit the Mall of America is insane and we've only seen the roller coaster area so far! Shock

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Holy shit the Mall of America is insane and we've only seen the roller coaster area so far! Shock
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
So that Mall can keep you busy when not watching SGDQ then, eh? I take when you went in you could barely see what was in there straight off, so a lot to venture about in there to see everything? XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
So that Mall can keep you busy when not watching SGDQ then, eh? I take when you went in you could barely see what was in there straight off, so a lot to venture about in there to see everything? XD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 239 43,453 10 hours ago
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 21,523 Yesterday, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 62,159 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 49,033 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM
  The Food & Drink Thread Moonface 100 41,696 Mar 24th, 2023, 08:45 PM