Universal Chat Thread
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,540
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Aug 7th, 2022, 06:22 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
You guys must've been busy today or you could've joined us for some ghosts who refused to give evidence, and on the last case the 3rd evidence we needed not at all. XD
Yeah, we really needed to get the house tidy because stuff had been piling up, as well as getting that sofa bed Mars kept sleeping on top of situated properly in the guest room instead of on its side. As for luring him down, it didn't matter what got him down because he just went back up anyway. Tongue

@Mr EliteL & @Dragon Lord: On the note of Phasmophobia Sunday's, I'm not free to play this Sunday because I have work that day. Sad
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,540 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Aug 7th, 2022, 06:22 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
You guys must've been busy today or you could've joined us for some ghosts who refused to give evidence, and on the last case the 3rd evidence we needed not at all. XD
Yeah, we really needed to get the house tidy because stuff had been piling up, as well as getting that sofa bed Mars kept sleeping on top of situated properly in the guest room instead of on its side. As for luring him down, it didn't matter what got him down because he just went back up anyway. Tongue

@Mr EliteL & @Dragon Lord: On the note of Phasmophobia Sunday's, I'm not free to play this Sunday because I have work that day. Sad
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ah, thought that'd be the case with Mars. Even after you put it upright too? Well, of course he thinks it's his now. XD

Also darn, that stoopid work.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ah, thought that'd be the case with Mars. Even after you put it upright too? Well, of course he thinks it's his now. XD

Also darn, that stoopid work.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Give it up for hour 6 of my laptop performing a Windows update... Suffer

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Give it up for hour 6 of my laptop performing a Windows update... Suffer
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Your laptop has such particular problems with disk and CPU allowance. We'll have to look into getting you a new laptop in the future, once we can save up enough money.

Money situation is temporarily back in the shitter but I'm hoping this will be the last we'll see of it. I wanna go to see my friends in Texas later this year and I currently cannot afford to buy tickets yet Sweat
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Your laptop has such particular problems with disk and CPU allowance. We'll have to look into getting you a new laptop in the future, once we can save up enough money.

Money situation is temporarily back in the shitter but I'm hoping this will be the last we'll see of it. I wanna go to see my friends in Texas later this year and I currently cannot afford to buy tickets yet Sweat
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The best part was my laptop never updated in the end because it took too long. Suffer

Ah good, my mood is in the shitter too so now it can go and have a friend with our money situation. Nooo

Currently just playing DbD to try and have something that requires so much focus from me that it takes my mind off feeling down. It works to a degree so at least that's something.
What's everyone else up to right now or later?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The best part was my laptop never updated in the end because it took too long. Suffer

Ah good, my mood is in the shitter too so now it can go and have a friend with our money situation. Nooo

Currently just playing DbD to try and have something that requires so much focus from me that it takes my mind off feeling down. It works to a degree so at least that's something.
What's everyone else up to right now or later?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Too bloody hot right now, started sweating all over almost so I've had a drink, yoghurt and ice cream to cool down. XD

Also got annoyed at work today, day 4 of me being back to work and still finding stuff other colleagues have failed to sort out. Found a tray of green potatoes underneath the top tray of the loose potato display, woohoo. Ah, how fun it must've been for customers to look under for better potatoes only to find crap ones. LOL Knew it was going to happen as it's my first day of working the stock that doesn't go in the fridges/coolers. Bet I'll find more tomorrow being in a 10 hour shift.

Just grinding through my NA account in Genshin. Spent far too long in Dragonspine when I should be doing Chapter 1, which I'll do the rest of the evening before bed. That and still trying to cool down.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Too bloody hot right now, started sweating all over almost so I've had a drink, yoghurt and ice cream to cool down. XD

Also got annoyed at work today, day 4 of me being back to work and still finding stuff other colleagues have failed to sort out. Found a tray of green potatoes underneath the top tray of the loose potato display, woohoo. Ah, how fun it must've been for customers to look under for better potatoes only to find crap ones. LOL Knew it was going to happen as it's my first day of working the stock that doesn't go in the fridges/coolers. Bet I'll find more tomorrow being in a 10 hour shift.

Just grinding through my NA account in Genshin. Spent far too long in Dragonspine when I should be doing Chapter 1, which I'll do the rest of the evening before bed. That and still trying to cool down.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: Place a cool damp cloth on the back of your neck. I think that's something that can help if memory serves me correctly. Hmm

I feel you on finding stuff other people screw up with. I got put onto dry grocery yesterday for an hour working the laundry/soap/cleaning aisle, and ugh the amount of things I found just dumped wherever on the shelf instead of in the right spots, or overfilled so you can't fit other things on the shelf. I just left it because I'm not fixing stupid shit that isn't even on my department. Same with today; I go down the water aisle to help a customer and the reason she can't find what she wants is because someone put it in a completely different location in the aisle that belongs to a different brand entirely. Left that shit there too because I'm not taking time out of my workload/department to fix that. Errm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: Place a cool damp cloth on the back of your neck. I think that's something that can help if memory serves me correctly. Hmm

I feel you on finding stuff other people screw up with. I got put onto dry grocery yesterday for an hour working the laundry/soap/cleaning aisle, and ugh the amount of things I found just dumped wherever on the shelf instead of in the right spots, or overfilled so you can't fit other things on the shelf. I just left it because I'm not fixing stupid shit that isn't even on my department. Same with today; I go down the water aisle to help a customer and the reason she can't find what she wants is because someone put it in a completely different location in the aisle that belongs to a different brand entirely. Left that shit there too because I'm not taking time out of my workload/department to fix that. Errm
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah actually if you can get yourself one of these EL, you'd be in great shape. Got them for Moony and his family when he was over there and it really helped out dealing with your small heat spells. Although the heat spells seem to be expanding as the years go by ROFL

You'd think these kinds of jobs would reprimand these workers into not doing a bad job over and over again, but just goes to show that the less you do and care, the better off you are. Late-stage capitalism is showing some big signs of strain.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah actually if you can get yourself one of these EL, you'd be in great shape. Got them for Moony and his family when he was over there and it really helped out dealing with your small heat spells. Although the heat spells seem to be expanding as the years go by ROFL

You'd think these kinds of jobs would reprimand these workers into not doing a bad job over and over again, but just goes to show that the less you do and care, the better off you are. Late-stage capitalism is showing some big signs of strain.
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
XP: 2,847
Hello peeps!  Half way through August already.  2022 is really flying by.

[Image: 200.gif]
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
XP: 2,847
Hello peeps!  Half way through August already.  2022 is really flying by.

[Image: 200.gif]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ooh, yes I should definitely get me a cooling towel. I shall also try the cloth too right now as I'm about to go to bed. Thanks both of you! Grin

Ugh, no don't remind me, Nebulous. It really is going by too quickly. XD Feels like yesterday we were still in July, how's it middle of August?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ooh, yes I should definitely get me a cooling towel. I shall also try the cloth too right now as I'm about to go to bed. Thanks both of you! Grin

Ugh, no don't remind me, Nebulous. It really is going by too quickly. XD Feels like yesterday we were still in July, how's it middle of August?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
It's not helped I only look forward to weekends at this point so I can do more things in my life. The regular weekdays are all the same thing "wake up, go to work, come home from work, either go to gym or make and eat dinner, then rest for maybe 2-3 hours and bed" Errm
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
It's not helped I only look forward to weekends at this point so I can do more things in my life. The regular weekdays are all the same thing "wake up, go to work, come home from work, either go to gym or make and eat dinner, then rest for maybe 2-3 hours and bed" Errm
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I feel like the last few months have dragged on but it might be because I've only been working 15 hours a week the entire summer which leaves a lot of downtime where I'm not necessarily busy. Shrug

Just took Shira to a drive thru COVID test because we suspect she might have it this time. I feel fine currently and hoping that whatever it is she has doesn't come and take up residence with my immune system. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I feel like the last few months have dragged on but it might be because I've only been working 15 hours a week the entire summer which leaves a lot of downtime where I'm not necessarily busy. Shrug

Just took Shira to a drive thru COVID test because we suspect she might have it this time. I feel fine currently and hoping that whatever it is she has doesn't come and take up residence with my immune system. Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Again damn that's happened, but what were the symptoms she showed? Sad
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Aug 17th, 2022, 09:27 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Aching, fever, coughing, sneezing. Similar to a flu really, and the initial home test she took Monday was negative but the home test she did today is positive.

I plan to test tomorrow to see if I've got it or not. If I already have it and don't know, I'm hoping I don't display symptoms since that's the only reason I don't want it. Being positive with none of the downsides is fine in my book.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Aug 17th, 2022, 09:27 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Aching, fever, coughing, sneezing. Similar to a flu really, and the initial home test she took Monday was negative but the home test she did today is positive.

I plan to test tomorrow to see if I've got it or not. If I already have it and don't know, I'm hoping I don't display symptoms since that's the only reason I don't want it. Being positive with none of the downsides is fine in my book.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Suffer existence is pain.

i hate people though, stupid coworkers coming into work knowingly last week with symptoms/positive test results. I've dodged it all this whole time.  Nooo
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Suffer existence is pain.

i hate people though, stupid coworkers coming into work knowingly last week with symptoms/positive test results. I've dodged it all this whole time.  Nooo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Car/Vehicle Thread Moonface 0 31 Apr 20th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 240 45,458 Mar 29th, 2024, 11:04 PM
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 22,389 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 63,224 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 50,239 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM