Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
May arms are back to normal now, I have protein powder of whatever it's called to start using that I've neglected for a year or so, need to get on that as well as trying out the different things I can do with my dumbbells from a fitness book I have.

Ooh noice, a bit of home...I suppose it is a form of decorating the base of the walls, but anyway hope it looks much better than it did before and to your liking. Of course it is or you'd be doing it again or something. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
May arms are back to normal now, I have protein powder of whatever it's called to start using that I've neglected for a year or so, need to get on that as well as trying out the different things I can do with my dumbbells from a fitness book I have.

Ooh noice, a bit of home...I suppose it is a form of decorating the base of the walls, but anyway hope it looks much better than it did before and to your liking. Of course it is or you'd be doing it again or something. XD
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
XP: 2,835
[Image: 200.gif]

Hi all, how's it going? Smile
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Nov 20th, 2022, 09:34 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Substitute the protein powder with vitamin gummies and that's basically my status right now when it comes to taking a supplement of some kind, even down to the neglecting them for a year or so prior to now. Whistle

As for repainting, we wanted to do it before Covid but just never got to it until now. The color before was just this dim peach cream looking color that was here when we moved in and now we have this very light slight tan color with dark grey on one wall in the dining room and a blue on a wall in the living room. I'll grab some photos to share once we finish putting all the furniture back that had to be moved. LOL

(Nov 21st, 2022, 02:16 PM)Nebulous Wrote:

I've been suffering from some weird cold but not really a cold for the last week or so which is just annoying more than anything else, but otherwise I'm doing okay I guess. How have you been Neb? Smile

Since it's a few days out now for the American members, what's everyone's Thanksgiving plans? ^_^
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Nov 20th, 2022, 09:34 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Substitute the protein powder with vitamin gummies and that's basically my status right now when it comes to taking a supplement of some kind, even down to the neglecting them for a year or so prior to now. Whistle

As for repainting, we wanted to do it before Covid but just never got to it until now. The color before was just this dim peach cream looking color that was here when we moved in and now we have this very light slight tan color with dark grey on one wall in the dining room and a blue on a wall in the living room. I'll grab some photos to share once we finish putting all the furniture back that had to be moved. LOL

(Nov 21st, 2022, 02:16 PM)Nebulous Wrote:

I've been suffering from some weird cold but not really a cold for the last week or so which is just annoying more than anything else, but otherwise I'm doing okay I guess. How have you been Neb? Smile

Since it's a few days out now for the American members, what's everyone's Thanksgiving plans? ^_^
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I'm going to have my Uncle and Aunt over, as well as both my sisters (my family actually decided to, you know, try to help the druggie one), my sister-in-law and probably brother-in-law, and my nephew, so that should be 9 of us at the table. Outside of that, it should be normal.

So, some insanity is happening on Tumblr, mainly because it's Tumblr, but this is on another level. Apparently, everyone on Tumblr decided to mass hallucinate a 1973 film by Martin Scorcese named "Goncharov", because f*** it, why not?! This one has spread so rapidly that there are already MULTIPLE NEWS OUTLETS writing articles explaining what the f*** is going on! THERE IS A GODDAMN TV TROPES PAGE! What is even happening?!
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I'm going to have my Uncle and Aunt over, as well as both my sisters (my family actually decided to, you know, try to help the druggie one), my sister-in-law and probably brother-in-law, and my nephew, so that should be 9 of us at the table. Outside of that, it should be normal.

So, some insanity is happening on Tumblr, mainly because it's Tumblr, but this is on another level. Apparently, everyone on Tumblr decided to mass hallucinate a 1973 film by Martin Scorcese named "Goncharov", because f*** it, why not?! This one has spread so rapidly that there are already MULTIPLE NEWS OUTLETS writing articles explaining what the f*** is going on! THERE IS A GODDAMN TV TROPES PAGE! What is even happening?!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm glad to hear your sister is still getting the help she needs. I hope she manages to be able to turn things around for herself eventually. Smile
Thanksgiving for me this year will be as it usually is; spending it at Shira's mums with all the invited family on her side since my side is a) in England and b) doesn't do Thanksgiving anyway (if I had a dollar for every time I've had an American question me about if England does Thanksgiving...). I'm wondering if it'll be a bit odd this year since her grandmother won't be present due to her recent passing (of which the funeral service was this past Sunday) but I guess it'll depend on how things turn out. I know for me it'll come down to whether enough other stuff keeps me occupied since I know in previous years I always made an effort to talk to her since I found her fun to talk to, so not having her around to do that with this year might be noticeable to me.

I hadn't heard of that happening over there, and I'm sad the TV Tropes page lacks the plot since it claims it's managed to remain consistent despite all of Tumblr chipping in on this lunacy. XD

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm glad to hear your sister is still getting the help she needs. I hope she manages to be able to turn things around for herself eventually. Smile
Thanksgiving for me this year will be as it usually is; spending it at Shira's mums with all the invited family on her side since my side is a) in England and b) doesn't do Thanksgiving anyway (if I had a dollar for every time I've had an American question me about if England does Thanksgiving...). I'm wondering if it'll be a bit odd this year since her grandmother won't be present due to her recent passing (of which the funeral service was this past Sunday) but I guess it'll depend on how things turn out. I know for me it'll come down to whether enough other stuff keeps me occupied since I know in previous years I always made an effort to talk to her since I found her fun to talk to, so not having her around to do that with this year might be noticeable to me.

I hadn't heard of that happening over there, and I'm sad the TV Tropes page lacks the plot since it claims it's managed to remain consistent despite all of Tumblr chipping in on this lunacy. XD
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I mean, I'm just over here like "Do you want Polybius to happen again? Because this is how you get Polybius to happen again!"

For those that don't know, Polybius is the name of a mythical arcade cabinet from the early 1980's that supposedly had the ability to brainwash people into addiction. Government project, Men in Black, seizures, the whole 9 yards. Stuart Brown (aka Ahoy) did a brilliant investigation into its origins, and managed to determine that it's earliest mentions are as recent as 2000, to a small site called "Coinop.org", dedicated to detailing arcade cabinets.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I mean, I'm just over here like "Do you want Polybius to happen again? Because this is how you get Polybius to happen again!"

For those that don't know, Polybius is the name of a mythical arcade cabinet from the early 1980's that supposedly had the ability to brainwash people into addiction. Government project, Men in Black, seizures, the whole 9 yards. Stuart Brown (aka Ahoy) did a brilliant investigation into its origins, and managed to determine that it's earliest mentions are as recent as 2000, to a small site called "Coinop.org", dedicated to detailing arcade cabinets.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The SCP Foundation called; they want their arcade cabinet back. Whistle
I'll have to try and remember to watch that video at some point where I'm looking for something to watch when I have a lot of time to kill. Definitely don't have the free time right now for it. Sad

I'm also very happy right now as my F4F Spyro 2 PVC/Resin statue finally turned up! I unboxed it immediately to make sure it's able to go together without issue this time since the last resin statue I got from that company had a peg that was too large, and I still need to go about making it smaller so it fits into the hole it belongs to. I just wish our internet router wasn't such a stupid shape so I could actually put it somewhere other than directly behind the statue. Hmph

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The SCP Foundation called; they want their arcade cabinet back. Whistle
I'll have to try and remember to watch that video at some point where I'm looking for something to watch when I have a lot of time to kill. Definitely don't have the free time right now for it. Sad

I'm also very happy right now as my F4F Spyro 2 PVC/Resin statue finally turned up! I unboxed it immediately to make sure it's able to go together without issue this time since the last resin statue I got from that company had a peg that was too large, and I still need to go about making it smaller so it fits into the hole it belongs to. I just wish our internet router wasn't such a stupid shape so I could actually put it somewhere other than directly behind the statue. Hmph
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I mean we could, in theory, move it down a shelf (the router) Shrug

Tumblr is a such an interesting sect of the internet. Wild things go on there that aren't necessarily wild in the 4chan or Reddit sense, but it's own breed of crazy. I never got into it but all of my IRL friends have/had a tumblr phase, and now that Twitter is eroding away, they're flocking back.

Probably why this thing surfaced recently tbh LOL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I mean we could, in theory, move it down a shelf (the router) Shrug

Tumblr is a such an interesting sect of the internet. Wild things go on there that aren't necessarily wild in the 4chan or Reddit sense, but it's own breed of crazy. I never got into it but all of my IRL friends have/had a tumblr phase, and now that Twitter is eroding away, they're flocking back.

Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ugh so glad I avoid social media sites like the plague, but does make me slightly curious to some goings on in there briefly, but ultimately don't care so I don't need to know. Is the Tumblr Goncharov mess at least humurous or is it full blown seriousness?

Had a couple days away from home over the two days I normally have off work, was good and relaxing playing some Scrabble and listening to music. Back to work tomorrow...which is bound to annoy me in some way.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ugh so glad I avoid social media sites like the plague, but does make me slightly curious to some goings on in there briefly, but ultimately don't care so I don't need to know. Is the Tumblr Goncharov mess at least humurous or is it full blown seriousness?

Had a couple days away from home over the two days I normally have off work, was good and relaxing playing some Scrabble and listening to music. Back to work tomorrow...which is bound to annoy me in some way.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Glad to hear you had some time away. Suppose you stayed over someone else's place for that time? Back to the grind though, sorry about that haha. I'll be happy to not see another piece of merchandise for the next 5 days. I've had enough to deal with over these past couple weeks Monkas

Preparing some side dishes for tonight's Thanksgiving dinner. One day I'll probably be given a more proper role in cooking, but we've only been relegated to making a simple salad and roasted broccoli lol
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Glad to hear you had some time away. Suppose you stayed over someone else's place for that time? Back to the grind though, sorry about that haha. I'll be happy to not see another piece of merchandise for the next 5 days. I've had enough to deal with over these past couple weeks Monkas

Preparing some side dishes for tonight's Thanksgiving dinner. One day I'll probably be given a more proper role in cooking, but we've only been relegated to making a simple salad and roasted broccoli lol
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 22nd, 2022, 09:44 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

(Nov 23rd, 2022, 06:31 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I never got into it but all of my IRL friends have/had a tumblr phase, and now that Twitter is eroding away, they're flocking back.
Yeah, I never really used Tumblr except for looking at artwork by people that didn't seem to be hosted by them elsewhere (or it was but they were sites I didn't know about and/or go to). When Tumblr did that nuke to anything remotely adult related to artwork though most of those artists left the platform so I stopped visiting it. XD

(Nov 24th, 2022, 12:24 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
It's probably a mix of both, since it's obviously shits and giggles but being taken seriously enough to have everyone collectively make a convincing case that it isn't fake to outsiders. Basically just a prank being done seriously enough to catch people out who aren't aware of the joke up front.

(Nov 24th, 2022, 06:14 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I feel like nobody really makes anything super complex though? At least not from what I saw yesterday. Like, there was mash, green beans, orzo, all that stuff is easy shit. The only two things I really saw that were complicated were the turkey and the ham. Unsure

For those who celebrate I hope you had a good Thanksgiving, and if you don't then I hope you just had a good day yesterday! ^_^

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 22nd, 2022, 09:44 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

(Nov 23rd, 2022, 06:31 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I never got into it but all of my IRL friends have/had a tumblr phase, and now that Twitter is eroding away, they're flocking back.
Yeah, I never really used Tumblr except for looking at artwork by people that didn't seem to be hosted by them elsewhere (or it was but they were sites I didn't know about and/or go to). When Tumblr did that nuke to anything remotely adult related to artwork though most of those artists left the platform so I stopped visiting it. XD

(Nov 24th, 2022, 12:24 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
It's probably a mix of both, since it's obviously shits and giggles but being taken seriously enough to have everyone collectively make a convincing case that it isn't fake to outsiders. Basically just a prank being done seriously enough to catch people out who aren't aware of the joke up front.

(Nov 24th, 2022, 06:14 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I feel like nobody really makes anything super complex though? At least not from what I saw yesterday. Like, there was mash, green beans, orzo, all that stuff is easy shit. The only two things I really saw that were complicated were the turkey and the ham. Unsure

For those who celebrate I hope you had a good Thanksgiving, and if you don't then I hope you just had a good day yesterday! ^_^
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, hope you guys in the US all had a great Thanksgiving.

Also hoorah for the day that comes straight after, also hope no one's made big news out of the craze of Black Friday, although I've yet to look for any that may have happened yet.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, hope you guys in the US all had a great Thanksgiving.

Also hoorah for the day that comes straight after, also hope no one's made big news out of the craze of Black Friday, although I've yet to look for any that may have happened yet.
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
Hello all!  Hows it going?

I hope all the Americans out there had a fantastic Thanksgiving holiday.  Did anyone get any good black Friday deals?  Cyber monday is coming up too.

Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
Hello all!  Hows it going?

I hope all the Americans out there had a fantastic Thanksgiving holiday.  Did anyone get any good black Friday deals?  Cyber monday is coming up too.

Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Hope all have had or are still having a good weekend.

Ah yes Cyber Monday forgot that came after Black Friday. Again hope there isn't any problems occur in stores by walk-in customers going mad. Although Belgium fans have already broke out into rioting over their World Cup loss to Morocco which is pathetic, so hope shoppers don't get pointlessly mad like them.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Hope all have had or are still having a good weekend.

Ah yes Cyber Monday forgot that came after Black Friday. Again hope there isn't any problems occur in stores by walk-in customers going mad. Although Belgium fans have already broke out into rioting over their World Cup loss to Morocco which is pathetic, so hope shoppers don't get pointlessly mad like them.
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
(Nov 22nd, 2022, 02:22 AM)Moonface Wrote:
How have you been Neb? Smile

Pretty good!  Thanksgiving was awesome, still eating leftovers 4 days later! I think we might finish them off tonight. 

hope you all had a good weekend and I hope the week ahead will be great! Smile
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
(Nov 22nd, 2022, 02:22 AM)Moonface Wrote:
How have you been Neb? Smile

Pretty good!  Thanksgiving was awesome, still eating leftovers 4 days later! I think we might finish them off tonight. 

hope you all had a good weekend and I hope the week ahead will be great! Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 239 43,536 Yesterday, 03:28 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 21,562 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 62,225 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 49,073 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  The Food & Drink Thread Moonface 100 41,757 Mar 24th, 2023, 08:45 PM