Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
With how cold and dull the weather has been to the start of the year in the UK, I'd like to see April be a bit warmer but I also doubt it won't happen until May at the earlier, so probably another month of what we've had so far. I used to think Spring was best purely for weather getting warmer but it's just been a second Winter in recent years. Or...that's just UK weather.

So yeah hope people are having an OK time at least.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
With how cold and dull the weather has been to the start of the year in the UK, I'd like to see April be a bit warmer but I also doubt it won't happen until May at the earlier, so probably another month of what we've had so far. I used to think Spring was best purely for weather getting warmer but it's just been a second Winter in recent years. Or...that's just UK weather.

So yeah hope people are having an OK time at least.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Dang, I almost forgot to register for classes for the Fall semester because I overlooked that registration opened for it at the same time as Summer. Luckily any classes I need weren't full, although there are two I wanted to do but it won't let me because I didn't finish the pre-req course due to still actually taking that class. It really irks me that I can't sign up for the next class in a set just because the semester for the current one isn't over, and when it is finished there's probably not gonna be any seats left. Rolleyes

I was also surprised that work today wasn't awful for me since my co-worker called out yesterday. The only annoying thing that actually happened on the shift is Reddy Ice failing to make a decent bag and so I had about 20 bags of ice all split open on me in the back all over my freezer floor. Stupid company. Hmph
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Dang, I almost forgot to register for classes for the Fall semester because I overlooked that registration opened for it at the same time as Summer. Luckily any classes I need weren't full, although there are two I wanted to do but it won't let me because I didn't finish the pre-req course due to still actually taking that class. It really irks me that I can't sign up for the next class in a set just because the semester for the current one isn't over, and when it is finished there's probably not gonna be any seats left. Rolleyes

I was also surprised that work today wasn't awful for me since my co-worker called out yesterday. The only annoying thing that actually happened on the shift is Reddy Ice failing to make a decent bag and so I had about 20 bags of ice all split open on me in the back all over my freezer floor. Stupid company. Hmph
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Moonface: Damn that's stupid they don't allow the sign-up when you're actually doing the course needed for it, sure perhaps some won't continue but what about the ones who do? I suppose it's meant to be for the ones who completed it last semester before yours, but it's still stupid if they're doing that way.

Also yay about the Reddy Ice. Just like the sealing on the packaging for produce items has been crappy recently, potatoes, carrots, mushrooms keep bleeding splitting every damn day. Worse when it's an almost an entire potato bin (storage container for the product that has 88 or more inside) are split and potatoes are just everywhere in there.  Doh XD

I'm also having fun at work but for physical reasons. My left knee played up on my shift Saturday, now is fine from the 4 days rest I had afterwards, but now my right is from yesterday from that shift, had a 10-hour shift today plus another tomorrow. Know I didn't knock it or anything, just being a pain, ah the joys of not being that young anymore. I just need another few days rest and it'll be fine again like my left. So I'll try and power through tomorrow albeit slowly. Knew I should've bought a walking stick like my mum and sister did once for, well, walking but obviously not all the time for them. So I decided to buy one myself, but have to wait for tomorrow when it's delivered, to make sure I'm good enough for Monday's shift but to have the option if I need it, like a wrist support brace I have.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Moonface: Damn that's stupid they don't allow the sign-up when you're actually doing the course needed for it, sure perhaps some won't continue but what about the ones who do? I suppose it's meant to be for the ones who completed it last semester before yours, but it's still stupid if they're doing that way.

Also yay about the Reddy Ice. Just like the sealing on the packaging for produce items has been crappy recently, potatoes, carrots, mushrooms keep bleeding splitting every damn day. Worse when it's an almost an entire potato bin (storage container for the product that has 88 or more inside) are split and potatoes are just everywhere in there.  Doh XD

I'm also having fun at work but for physical reasons. My left knee played up on my shift Saturday, now is fine from the 4 days rest I had afterwards, but now my right is from yesterday from that shift, had a 10-hour shift today plus another tomorrow. Know I didn't knock it or anything, just being a pain, ah the joys of not being that young anymore. I just need another few days rest and it'll be fine again like my left. So I'll try and power through tomorrow albeit slowly. Knew I should've bought a walking stick like my mum and sister did once for, well, walking but obviously not all the time for them. So I decided to buy one myself, but have to wait for tomorrow when it's delivered, to make sure I'm good enough for Monday's shift but to have the option if I need it, like a wrist support brace I have.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 31st, 2023, 06:41 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
It's because until we pass the class, we can't take the next one nor sign up for it. The college won't allow seats to be filled up by students who might not pass and potentially cause students who have met the requirements for the class already to miss out on it.

How often do you kneel on the floor or rest something against your knee? You don't necessarily need to bang your knee to gradually cause damage to it. It could also be from improper lifting technique too but if it was that I think your back would have a problem too.

Speaking of physical ailments, I noticed last night that if I try to hold my body weight onto my left hand while my palm is flat on a surface that it'll create a really sharp pain where my palm and wrist meet. No idea what that's about but I won't be doing that again if I can remember because the pain was awful. x.x

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
It's because until we pass the class, we can't take the next one nor sign up for it. The college won't allow seats to be filled up by students who might not pass and potentially cause students who have met the requirements for the class already to miss out on it.

How often do you kneel on the floor or rest something against your knee? You don't necessarily need to bang your knee to gradually cause damage to it. It could also be from improper lifting technique too but if it was that I think your back would have a problem too.

Speaking of physical ailments, I noticed last night that if I try to hold my body weight onto my left hand while my palm is flat on a surface that it'll create a really sharp pain where my palm and wrist meet. No idea what that's about but I won't be doing that again if I can remember because the pain was awful. x.x
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I think my registration for the fall term begin sometime next week? It kinda seem a bit silly they do summer and fall at the same time. :O
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I think my registration for the fall term begin sometime next week? It kinda seem a bit silly they do summer and fall at the same time. :O
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 31st, 2023, 10:43 PM)Karo Wrote:
Does your college do them at the same time too?
My guess is they get done together by some/all colleges because summer tends to have way less classes so it probably isn't worth doing it by itself for registration. I also know that FAU at least requires at least one class be taken during the summer, so opening up registration for both summer and fall at the same time probably makes it easier for students to pick a class to take over summer if all the seats are filled for the fall or whatever days/times they take place in fall don't work out for some people.

Do you have any idea of what classes you'll try to get into next semester @Karo? Smile

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 31st, 2023, 10:43 PM)Karo Wrote:
Does your college do them at the same time too?
My guess is they get done together by some/all colleges because summer tends to have way less classes so it probably isn't worth doing it by itself for registration. I also know that FAU at least requires at least one class be taken during the summer, so opening up registration for both summer and fall at the same time probably makes it easier for students to pick a class to take over summer if all the seats are filled for the fall or whatever days/times they take place in fall don't work out for some people.

Do you have any idea of what classes you'll try to get into next semester @Karo? Smile
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ohh, that's what I overlooked, having to register for both semesters at the same time. So there's no extra time and spaces for the Fall semester to let the most recent passes get in or anyone who does fail the pre-course, their space opens up....or not. Ah whatever, I suppose it works in the end.

About the knee, yeah it could be the amount of times I kneel, that or my slight inactivity on my time off, yet was much more active than the break I had in January but didn't have this much problem in the shifts after the break. Also just remembered about the kneeling pad my workplace has or at least used to have, I'll see if they still have them. Getting a knee support too along with the item I bought. Feels better than yesterday at least without using any type of support.

Can't imagine putting too much weight on a hand being great for the wrist like that, at least one other body part helping. Although here I am also imagining you're suddenly falling and using your hand to catch yourself rather than just leaning (know you weren't). XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ohh, that's what I overlooked, having to register for both semesters at the same time. So there's no extra time and spaces for the Fall semester to let the most recent passes get in or anyone who does fail the pre-course, their space opens up....or not. Ah whatever, I suppose it works in the end.

About the knee, yeah it could be the amount of times I kneel, that or my slight inactivity on my time off, yet was much more active than the break I had in January but didn't have this much problem in the shifts after the break. Also just remembered about the kneeling pad my workplace has or at least used to have, I'll see if they still have them. Getting a knee support too along with the item I bought. Feels better than yesterday at least without using any type of support.

Can't imagine putting too much weight on a hand being great for the wrist like that, at least one other body part helping. Although here I am also imagining you're suddenly falling and using your hand to catch yourself rather than just leaning (know you weren't). XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Summer is an optional semester for most. Not a lot of classes are available to take, and even then those that are are shortened 6 week classes, if memory serves right. Probably why they offer both at once cuz there's not much to offer for one of them Shrug

Hope that knee pain doesn't return, EL. Definitely keep an eye on it. Could've just been a weird fluke.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Summer is an optional semester for most. Not a lot of classes are available to take, and even then those that are are shortened 6 week classes, if memory serves right. Probably why they offer both at once cuz there's not much to offer for one of them Shrug

Hope that knee pain doesn't return, EL. Definitely keep an eye on it. Could've just been a weird fluke.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Summer is a really weird term and if I am understanding right I should graduate in the fall assuming I pass everything, but everything tend to kick my butt sadly. >.< I suspect I just have a bad work ethic really? Like working on an art project for two days a week and having it done in a three week period definitely require more than those 6 days in total especially if your trying to get things together the first two days of that three week period. >.<;
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Summer is a really weird term and if I am understanding right I should graduate in the fall assuming I pass everything, but everything tend to kick my butt sadly. >.< I suspect I just have a bad work ethic really? Like working on an art project for two days a week and having it done in a three week period definitely require more than those 6 days in total especially if your trying to get things together the first two days of that three week period. >.<;
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
So, these past couple days have been absolutely goddamn insane, please help. See, we've been having people come here for vacation, and decided "Yeah, we're all gonna converge on the smallest store in the county. They can totally handle it." And so, we've seen absolutely insane amounts of people these past few days, and I've worked two 8+-hour shifts with a bunch of people calling out sick. Like...Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
So, these past couple days have been absolutely goddamn insane, please help. See, we've been having people come here for vacation, and decided "Yeah, we're all gonna converge on the smallest store in the county. They can totally handle it." And so, we've seen absolutely insane amounts of people these past few days, and I've worked two 8+-hour shifts with a bunch of people calling out sick. Like...Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah that is indeed fun, when things get too busy and then realise a certain department or across the whole store are struggling because of no shows, who may or may not have a real reason to be off sick. Yay.

My knee was good at work yesterday, no pain at all and did where knee support just in case, now have two days to keep it rested, should be all fine Thursday. Grin
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah that is indeed fun, when things get too busy and then realise a certain department or across the whole store are struggling because of no shows, who may or may not have a real reason to be off sick. Yay.

My knee was good at work yesterday, no pain at all and did where knee support just in case, now have two days to keep it rested, should be all fine Thursday. Grin
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 1st, 2023, 01:53 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I'll try and put it this way. So right now I have these classes going on:

Spring 2023: Printmaking 1, Visual Design Lab 1, Digital Photography 1

The one highlighted in red is a class that until this semester is over, I can not sign up for Visual Design Lab 2 regardless of what semester I choose to do it in, because the system requires me to have fully passed VDL1 first. The next two semesters being Summer and Fall and both being open for registration at the same time doesn't really matter; if the current semester was Fall 2023 instead of Spring, then the next semester would just be Spring 2024 and the wait would still be there.

Until the current semester has fully finished and final grades are submitted, no student in VDL1 can sign up to VDL2. That means getting into VDL2 relies on a seat still being open for the class, or waiting until Spring 2024, which would be the next semester to register for after Summer and Fall registrations close.

(Apr 2nd, 2023, 03:22 AM)Karo Wrote:
Do you have any idea of what particular thing is tripping you up with putting enough time into a project? Is it a time management problem where you can't adequately put together a plan of where to put your time to different tasks that need you attention in a day/week? Asking so that I can figure what ideas to suggest to you based on my own struggles with keeping a handle on things.

(Apr 3rd, 2023, 12:07 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
Do you guys normally get vacationers to your store? Like during the holiday season for example? I get the impression this isn't something your store usually deals with and this is some weird outlier case.

(Apr 4th, 2023, 02:23 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
My store in a nutshell, but not even due to being busy necessarily. We just keep having full timers call out on days when the deliveries come in, which makes the backroom a disaster because of unworked deliveries piling up and usually when one person calls out, someone else does it on the next shift out of spite for having to try and deal with all of it. There's also just no cover in my store either; my coworker called out Thursday, and her being off that one day was enough to put my department so far behind that she's already worked 22/40 hours just across yesterday and Sunday from trying to catch up. Trouble is, once she hits 40 she can't work any more for the week, and she has a shift today, tomorrow, and Thursday, so she either works three super short shifts or cuts one of them out entirely. Either way, it means things will just start to back up again, so we'll be in the same position again a week from now like we have been for the last 4+ weeks. Rolleyes

Ugh, I swear I'm so tired of seeing so much stuff go tits up because of circumstances beyond any of our control that we have to deal with. I'd like just one week where everything goes right, hell even one day at this point with how things have been for me lately. Suffer

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 1st, 2023, 01:53 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I'll try and put it this way. So right now I have these classes going on:

Spring 2023: Printmaking 1, Visual Design Lab 1, Digital Photography 1

The one highlighted in red is a class that until this semester is over, I can not sign up for Visual Design Lab 2 regardless of what semester I choose to do it in, because the system requires me to have fully passed VDL1 first. The next two semesters being Summer and Fall and both being open for registration at the same time doesn't really matter; if the current semester was Fall 2023 instead of Spring, then the next semester would just be Spring 2024 and the wait would still be there.

Until the current semester has fully finished and final grades are submitted, no student in VDL1 can sign up to VDL2. That means getting into VDL2 relies on a seat still being open for the class, or waiting until Spring 2024, which would be the next semester to register for after Summer and Fall registrations close.

(Apr 2nd, 2023, 03:22 AM)Karo Wrote:
Do you have any idea of what particular thing is tripping you up with putting enough time into a project? Is it a time management problem where you can't adequately put together a plan of where to put your time to different tasks that need you attention in a day/week? Asking so that I can figure what ideas to suggest to you based on my own struggles with keeping a handle on things.

(Apr 3rd, 2023, 12:07 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
Do you guys normally get vacationers to your store? Like during the holiday season for example? I get the impression this isn't something your store usually deals with and this is some weird outlier case.

(Apr 4th, 2023, 02:23 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
My store in a nutshell, but not even due to being busy necessarily. We just keep having full timers call out on days when the deliveries come in, which makes the backroom a disaster because of unworked deliveries piling up and usually when one person calls out, someone else does it on the next shift out of spite for having to try and deal with all of it. There's also just no cover in my store either; my coworker called out Thursday, and her being off that one day was enough to put my department so far behind that she's already worked 22/40 hours just across yesterday and Sunday from trying to catch up. Trouble is, once she hits 40 she can't work any more for the week, and she has a shift today, tomorrow, and Thursday, so she either works three super short shifts or cuts one of them out entirely. Either way, it means things will just start to back up again, so we'll be in the same position again a week from now like we have been for the last 4+ weeks. Rolleyes

Ugh, I swear I'm so tired of seeing so much stuff go tits up because of circumstances beyond any of our control that we have to deal with. I'd like just one week where everything goes right, hell even one day at this point with how things have been for me lately. Suffer
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,740
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Whew, after a two month wait (or so), my Wooting Keyboard has arrived! Early impressions are good. I love the sound of the key presses. Has a deeper "thock" sound compared to my other keyboard. First thing I did with the keyboard was went into the software and made a profile for Genshin and made it so the Q key won't activate until I've pressed they key all the way down. My days of accidentally using my Burst in Genshin because my pinky barely brushed the top of my Q key are gone!

The RGB on this keyboard is very nice as well. It's very bright and there's lots of neat options you can do with it in the software. Gonna be a lot of experimenting to do with this keyboard in the future, but so far I'm enjoying it in the early goings. Feels very nice to do normal typing on, so that's always a plus as well. The only part of my purchase that I think I could have done without is the wrist rest. It's kind of... basic. It's just a rubber wrist rest with no padding on it to add comfort. Maybe I'll get used to it after a while, but I might end up just using the wrist rest from my other keyboard, or go with no rest at all.
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,740 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Whew, after a two month wait (or so), my Wooting Keyboard has arrived! Early impressions are good. I love the sound of the key presses. Has a deeper "thock" sound compared to my other keyboard. First thing I did with the keyboard was went into the software and made a profile for Genshin and made it so the Q key won't activate until I've pressed they key all the way down. My days of accidentally using my Burst in Genshin because my pinky barely brushed the top of my Q key are gone!

The RGB on this keyboard is very nice as well. It's very bright and there's lots of neat options you can do with it in the software. Gonna be a lot of experimenting to do with this keyboard in the future, but so far I'm enjoying it in the early goings. Feels very nice to do normal typing on, so that's always a plus as well. The only part of my purchase that I think I could have done without is the wrist rest. It's kind of... basic. It's just a rubber wrist rest with no padding on it to add comfort. Maybe I'll get used to it after a while, but I might end up just using the wrist rest from my other keyboard, or go with no rest at all.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Is the wrist rest detachable? Might be worth just repurposing your old one. Don't wanna trigger carpal tunnel shit again if it's questionable.

GG on the keyboard though, sounds very satisfying. I'm still in love with my K70 cherry browns at work. Small downside is that it's just audible enough for the boss to hear me not working ROFL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Is the wrist rest detachable? Might be worth just repurposing your old one. Don't wanna trigger carpal tunnel shit again if it's questionable.

GG on the keyboard though, sounds very satisfying. I'm still in love with my K70 cherry browns at work. Small downside is that it's just audible enough for the boss to hear me not working ROFL
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah, to have a desktop and keyboard....when will I go back to those days? I can wait.

I now dislike working during Easter, pumping so much delivery in for four days, making it worse than Christmas, yay. Also frick the people who want Easter themed flowers, why? I get we're approaching the season for flowers in lovely gardens and crap, but c'mon, why during this time? Can't wait to see all the flower waste we'll end up with, already two stands waiting by the compacter full of old flowers, got like up to 20 stands outside the friggin' store, I didn't count but it's far more than 10 though even after 6 empties were taken away). ROFL Got two more shifts anyway then another four day weekend to relieve the stress if any.

Anyway enough about work...but that's all I got. I must now play, eat and listen to music then sleep.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah, to have a desktop and keyboard....when will I go back to those days? I can wait.

I now dislike working during Easter, pumping so much delivery in for four days, making it worse than Christmas, yay. Also frick the people who want Easter themed flowers, why? I get we're approaching the season for flowers in lovely gardens and crap, but c'mon, why during this time? Can't wait to see all the flower waste we'll end up with, already two stands waiting by the compacter full of old flowers, got like up to 20 stands outside the friggin' store, I didn't count but it's far more than 10 though even after 6 empties were taken away). ROFL Got two more shifts anyway then another four day weekend to relieve the stress if any.

Anyway enough about work...but that's all I got. I must now play, eat and listen to music then sleep.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 240 44,966 Mar 29th, 2024, 11:04 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 22,204 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 62,895 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 50,038 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM
  The Food & Drink Thread Moonface 100 42,563 Mar 24th, 2023, 08:45 PM