Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I swear there's absolutely nothing to do with anime/manga in any of our supermarkets. Other than good old Miyazaki films, but even those are extremely rare. Bah! Shops that have some stuff have been getting less now too. Oh well, I suppose I don't help by not buying anything much anymore.

Whoo, doing a long shift tomorrow, can't wait....for 4PM. Damn, I haven't done much recently. Meh.

Yo, I'm going to make a time machine with a VCR, microwave, solar power, stopwatch and a hammer to go back in time to October 2007 when the exchange rate of £ - $ was double. Wish me luck!
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I swear there's absolutely nothing to do with anime/manga in any of our supermarkets. Other than good old Miyazaki films, but even those are extremely rare. Bah! Shops that have some stuff have been getting less now too. Oh well, I suppose I don't help by not buying anything much anymore.

Whoo, doing a long shift tomorrow, can't wait....for 4PM. Damn, I haven't done much recently. Meh.

Yo, I'm going to make a time machine with a VCR, microwave, solar power, stopwatch and a hammer to go back in time to October 2007 when the exchange rate of £ - $ was double. Wish me luck!
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,794
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
(Sep 9th, 2018, 09:38 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Walmart has started to get a lot more anime-related stuff in. I've seen quite a lot of anime on sale there, aside from Miyazaki films (though they do have pretty much every Miyazaki film made for sale). It's been pretty cool to see the resurgence of anime merchandise in places like Walmart.

Though I haven't looked to see if there is any manga for sale there. Might have to make a stop in the book section next time I'm there just to see if there is any.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,794 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 

Walmart has started to get a lot more anime-related stuff in. I've seen quite a lot of anime on sale there, aside from Miyazaki films (though they do have pretty much every Miyazaki film made for sale). It's been pretty cool to see the resurgence of anime merchandise in places like Walmart.

Though I haven't looked to see if there is any manga for sale there. Might have to make a stop in the book section next time I'm there just to see if there is any.
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Sep 9th, 2018, 11:16 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

Manga in WalMart....thats going to go over well... "This book is defective! Its backwards!"

Whistle

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Sep 9th, 2018, 11:16 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

Manga in WalMart....thats going to go over well... "This book is defective! Its backwards!"

Whistle
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267
Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
*sneaks into chat thread*
Hellooooooooo
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267 Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
*sneaks into chat thread*
Hellooooooooo
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
Hello, I see you finally got out of the Intro and gaming forums Tongue

Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
Hello, I see you finally got out of the Intro and gaming forums Tongue
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
I only like talking about games and myself Cool
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Sep 10th, 2018, 02:38 AM)fantanoice Wrote:

Ahhhhh,

Darn I just realized, I am at 1029 posts, I missed my kilo-post DARN IT!
Sad

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race

Ahhhhh,

Darn I just realized, I am at 1029 posts, I missed my kilo-post DARN IT!
Sad
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,794
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 

At least you actually go into and contribute to the gaming forums instead of just camping the chat thread all of the time. This forum needs more of that.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,794 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 

At least you actually go into and contribute to the gaming forums instead of just camping the chat thread all of the time. This forum needs more of that.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Sep 10th, 2018, 05:10 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

I only contribute to the game chat, when I feel like what I have to say is worthwhile, and since most of the games that are being talked about most of the time I have little to no interest in...

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Sep 10th, 2018, 05:10 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

I only contribute to the game chat, when I feel like what I have to say is worthwhile, and since most of the games that are being talked about most of the time I have little to no interest in...
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
Could always make some new threads
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Sep 10th, 2018, 02:19 PM)fantanoice Wrote:

I made at lease one (or two?) topics either on this forum or the previous version, didn't get much interest/attention as well my set of games tend to be different from most others here (which is fine) but also I find my self interested in fewer games then most here, party from lack of time (and/or money), I only PC game, and me being a cynical ass more and more when it comes to the major devs/publishers (rot in Hell EA).

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Sep 10th, 2018, 02:19 PM)fantanoice Wrote:

I made at lease one (or two?) topics either on this forum or the previous version, didn't get much interest/attention as well my set of games tend to be different from most others here (which is fine) but also I find my self interested in fewer games then most here, party from lack of time (and/or money), I only PC game, and me being a cynical ass more and more when it comes to the major devs/publishers (rot in Hell EA).
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Man I have disappeared off the face of the earth. Sorry about that, but we all know I have to disappear occasionally!

@PM: I honestly wouldn't let that deter you. While we all might not be interested in the same game you never know when one of us will share an interest. For me it also depends on what I am into at the time. As I go through periods of interest in certain games. Like right now it definitely Overwatch, but I have found myself liking PC & Switch over PS4 lately. (Mainly because I feel like....the PC games will always be there and easily access...meanwhile my PS4 collection will forever be lost if my PS4 kicks the bucket and I can't find a new one.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Man I have disappeared off the face of the earth. Sorry about that, but we all know I have to disappear occasionally!

@PM: I honestly wouldn't let that deter you. While we all might not be interested in the same game you never know when one of us will share an interest. For me it also depends on what I am into at the time. As I go through periods of interest in certain games. Like right now it definitely Overwatch, but I have found myself liking PC & Switch over PS4 lately. (Mainly because I feel like....the PC games will always be there and easily access...meanwhile my PS4 collection will forever be lost if my PS4 kicks the bucket and I can't find a new one.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
Its also just a lack of games i am interested in currently Wink

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
Its also just a lack of games i am interested in currently Wink
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Ahh okay! Your member title reminded me of something currently if any of you are interested in donating to TotalBiscuit's family and want a little something currently for Starcraft 2. They are offering Total Biscuit icons in remembrance of him and to give his family a little extra money from what I understand.

https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product...ive-bundle

I think that pretty nice of blizzard to do....now if only they'll team up with the breast cancer research again next month. >.>
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Ahh okay! Your member title reminded me of something currently if any of you are interested in donating to TotalBiscuit's family and want a little something currently for Starcraft 2. They are offering Total Biscuit icons in remembrance of him and to give his family a little extra money from what I understand.

https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product...ive-bundle

I think that pretty nice of blizzard to do....now if only they'll team up with the breast cancer research again next month. >.>
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
There was a chrono.ng week long sale for TB's wife (who also has cancer, but she kept in on the down low to not distract from TB according to her) I wanted to get some games there but since I don't have a job <_<.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
There was a chrono.ng week long sale for TB's wife (who also has cancer, but she kept in on the down low to not distract from TB according to her) I wanted to get some games there but since I don't have a job <_<.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Car/Vehicle Thread Moonface 0 30 Apr 20th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 240 45,334 Mar 29th, 2024, 11:04 PM
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 22,378 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 63,210 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 50,205 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM