PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Nov 6th, 2018, 05:55 PM)Yuri Wrote:
Holy Moly I think I missed October entirely or something! I got caught up in Overwatch and am now slowly being overtaken by Heros of the Storm!

Help Blizzard is ruining my life and wallet. They already tempted me to preorder the Warcraft 3 Remaster/Remake!

I was just enjoying the shit show that was Blizcon Whistle

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
Holy Moly I think I missed October entirely or something! I got caught up in Overwatch and am now slowly being overtaken by Heros of the Storm!

Help Blizzard is ruining my life and wallet. They already tempted me to preorder the Warcraft 3 Remaster/Remake!

I was just enjoying the shit show that was Blizcon Whistle
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
That's OK, the internet still thinks Blizzard is ruining Diablo just because they chose to make a mobile game for it. Tongue

Not really looking forward to work tomorrow. I'm expecting nobody to have worked my department while I was off these past two days, and if so that means I have to work Monday's delivery, with Thursday's delivery turning up during that, and then finish them both before the end of my shift because I'm not in again until Saturday which is when the next delivery turns up. I can't understand why any retail company would do a massive shake up of staff right before the holidays where the result is less people on departments because of promotions. They know they're going to be moving people to other stores well in advance and yet made no effort to hire replacements, instead expecting the one or two people left to do double or triple the work. Meh
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
That's OK, the internet still thinks Blizzard is ruining Diablo just because they chose to make a mobile game for it. Tongue

Not really looking forward to work tomorrow. I'm expecting nobody to have worked my department while I was off these past two days, and if so that means I have to work Monday's delivery, with Thursday's delivery turning up during that, and then finish them both before the end of my shift because I'm not in again until Saturday which is when the next delivery turns up. I can't understand why any retail company would do a massive shake up of staff right before the holidays where the result is less people on departments because of promotions. They know they're going to be moving people to other stores well in advance and yet made no effort to hire replacements, instead expecting the one or two people left to do double or triple the work. Meh
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267
Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
Imagine being so entitled that you ask the devs if it is an April fools joke right to their face.
And on that day, mankind received a grim reminder...
[Image: tumblr_mz2zenFSln1sl5pypo1_400.gif]
Fanta on Twitch | Fanta on Mixer
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267 Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
Imagine being so entitled that you ask the devs if it is an April fools joke right to their face.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Nov 8th, 2018, 12:53 PM)fantanoice Wrote:

Imagine running a company and being so entitled to consumer's money that you don't care what your customers think of your product.

This is a case of "the customer is always right" would be used correctly, and Blizzard being out of touch with their fans, who are mostly PC gamers. Their fans the ones who spent 200 dollars on a ticket to go to the event, plus travel and hotels, are the ones who would buy Blizzard products no matter what. Yet when asked if there will be a PC version of the game their response was iOS and Android only, when people showed their displeasure at that Blizzard arrogantly said "What you all have cellphones" and "You can use a tablet too!".

Their most loyal customers the ones who would build hype and help promote Diablo Immortal, they are the ones paying 150+ dollar collectors editions, they are the ones preordering and buying season passes, well ahead of time.

Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Nov 8th, 2018, 12:53 PM)fantanoice Wrote:

Imagine running a company and being so entitled to consumer's money that you don't care what your customers think of your product.

This is a case of "the customer is always right" would be used correctly, and Blizzard being out of touch with their fans, who are mostly PC gamers. Their fans the ones who spent 200 dollars on a ticket to go to the event, plus travel and hotels, are the ones who would buy Blizzard products no matter what. Yet when asked if there will be a PC version of the game their response was iOS and Android only, when people showed their displeasure at that Blizzard arrogantly said "What you all have cellphones" and "You can use a tablet too!".

Their most loyal customers the ones who would build hype and help promote Diablo Immortal, they are the ones paying 150+ dollar collectors editions, they are the ones preordering and buying season passes, well ahead of time.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,021
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Blizzard, tsk. What have you done?

Ah, yes work. Where employees are moving or leaving, no one to fill their spots, everyone on the latest contract getting their hours moved about to the point they only have a week or even a day in advance to know about them, without consent too, no seasonals allowed this holiday, anyone left to work delivery nights can't manage, having 4 people in on Produce on Thursdays where it isn't needed but taking two people out of Saturday 6AM morning when that's one of the worst days to sort out what nights have left, and more. Yay. Continues to get worse, can't wait for December. Yesterday I had a customer wanting flowers marked down because they were dying, but their display date was the 9th. Already complained to me she had waited for ages for someone to return to see her (I took over the colleague who didn't know how to mark down), and the way her attitude and look told me I can't be bothered with this person. As in she'd complain further and use the "customer is always right" stick, tell someone else like customer service or a manager, or go online about it. So I just marked them down to avoid hassle. XD Other circumstances I would've said no, like if I was the one she first came to, if it was someone else asking, and so on.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,021 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Blizzard, tsk. What have you done?

Ah, yes work. Where employees are moving or leaving, no one to fill their spots, everyone on the latest contract getting their hours moved about to the point they only have a week or even a day in advance to know about them, without consent too, no seasonals allowed this holiday, anyone left to work delivery nights can't manage, having 4 people in on Produce on Thursdays where it isn't needed but taking two people out of Saturday 6AM morning when that's one of the worst days to sort out what nights have left, and more. Yay. Continues to get worse, can't wait for December. Yesterday I had a customer wanting flowers marked down because they were dying, but their display date was the 9th. Already complained to me she had waited for ages for someone to return to see her (I took over the colleague who didn't know how to mark down), and the way her attitude and look told me I can't be bothered with this person. As in she'd complain further and use the "customer is always right" stick, tell someone else like customer service or a manager, or go online about it. So I just marked them down to avoid hassle. XD Other circumstances I would've said no, like if I was the one she first came to, if it was someone else asking, and so on.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I wish I hadn't gone to work today. It was meant to be my day off. Instead, I went in because once again, my schedule was apparently full of mistakes (a running theme since I had this job) so I agreed to come in with the idea I'd just work frozen and get it in a good place for the weekend.

Instead, my store thought it'd be clever to do the following on a Friday:
  • Tell the sole dairy colleague to take the day off to save wages, leaving no one to work one of the stores busiest departments on one of our busiest days.
  • Have me as the only grocery colleague in the entire store all day until 6PM. 16 aisles, one person. We didn't even have anyone in to unload the trucks, I had to do them with a manager from another department.
  • At 6PM, I leave and one person shows up. They have to close the store tonight which involves levelling all 16 aisles, and restocking all sales items and key items like eggs, milk, ice, and water.
  • Take me off frozen halfway through shift to work dairy, but because 14/16 aisles haven't been touched all day, I spend most of my remaining shift time finding things for people. It took me two hours to work roughly 30 minutes worth of stock due to this.
So now all 16 aisles are fucked because frozen went to hell due to me not being on there when it has a delivery to be worked. I now have to do that delivery tomorrow before my next one arrives on the same day. All because my store can't organise a piss up in a brewery. @EL, it's the stupidity equivalent of the shit Shane would come up with when he was at Asda.

Seriously, this is the second Friday in a row where this has happened. But when I have an actual day off, no one works frozen for me, but I can work everyone else's shit when they have a day off or just get told not to turn up. I've been there 90 days and it's managed to do more stupid shit than Asda did when I was there for three years. If that's how the place is going to keep running, I'm learning to drive and finding a new job. Fuck that noise.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I wish I hadn't gone to work today. It was meant to be my day off. Instead, I went in because once again, my schedule was apparently full of mistakes (a running theme since I had this job) so I agreed to come in with the idea I'd just work frozen and get it in a good place for the weekend.

Instead, my store thought it'd be clever to do the following on a Friday:
  • Tell the sole dairy colleague to take the day off to save wages, leaving no one to work one of the stores busiest departments on one of our busiest days.
  • Have me as the only grocery colleague in the entire store all day until 6PM. 16 aisles, one person. We didn't even have anyone in to unload the trucks, I had to do them with a manager from another department.
  • At 6PM, I leave and one person shows up. They have to close the store tonight which involves levelling all 16 aisles, and restocking all sales items and key items like eggs, milk, ice, and water.
  • Take me off frozen halfway through shift to work dairy, but because 14/16 aisles haven't been touched all day, I spend most of my remaining shift time finding things for people. It took me two hours to work roughly 30 minutes worth of stock due to this.
So now all 16 aisles are fucked because frozen went to hell due to me not being on there when it has a delivery to be worked. I now have to do that delivery tomorrow before my next one arrives on the same day. All because my store can't organise a piss up in a brewery. @EL, it's the stupidity equivalent of the shit Shane would come up with when he was at Asda.

Seriously, this is the second Friday in a row where this has happened. But when I have an actual day off, no one works frozen for me, but I can work everyone else's shit when they have a day off or just get told not to turn up. I've been there 90 days and it's managed to do more stupid shit than Asda did when I was there for three years. If that's how the place is going to keep running, I'm learning to drive and finding a new job. Fuck that noise.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
Welcome to the wonderful world of American retail. I hope you get better management or a better job soon Moonface.

Store management is always under pressure from higher ups to always cut staffing costs, so you end up with shit like that, or 40 lanes but only 4 are open at peak hours.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
Welcome to the wonderful world of American retail. I hope you get better management or a better job soon Moonface.

Store management is always under pressure from higher ups to always cut staffing costs, so you end up with shit like that, or 40 lanes but only 4 are open at peak hours.
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Sounds awful, Moony.
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Sounds awful, Moony.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, I thought it was getting bad over here, but that sounds a lot worse. That's on a Friday?! I'd hate that if that happened to me, and this Friday and Saturday I thought was bad on our Produce alone. XD Jesus. I mean on a good day colleague wise, how many can be in?
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, I thought it was getting bad over here, but that sounds a lot worse. That's on a Friday?! I'd hate that if that happened to me, and this Friday and Saturday I thought was bad on our Produce alone. XD Jesus. I mean on a good day colleague wise, how many can be in?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yeah this particular Publix has always been run like crap. The first Publix I worked at had way better management (and even when they cycled in different managers, it still worked out pretty well). This store, for some reason, has always had some strange sort of bias or complacency applied to it, like some shady business behind the scenes that was getting intentionally ignored by upper level executives. It seems that Moony seems to be the first to call it out, so hopefully that means a change is on its way, especially considering they think very highly of Moony.

Today's been a whirlwind of news, between the trailers for Toy Story 4 and Detective Pikachu, then news breaking of Stan Lee passing away. I'm nervous for the rest of the day, let alone the week Errm
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yeah this particular Publix has always been run like crap. The first Publix I worked at had way better management (and even when they cycled in different managers, it still worked out pretty well). This store, for some reason, has always had some strange sort of bias or complacency applied to it, like some shady business behind the scenes that was getting intentionally ignored by upper level executives. It seems that Moony seems to be the first to call it out, so hopefully that means a change is on its way, especially considering they think very highly of Moony.

Today's been a whirlwind of news, between the trailers for Toy Story 4 and Detective Pikachu, then news breaking of Stan Lee passing away. I'm nervous for the rest of the day, let alone the week Errm
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I was never much of a comic book fan, so Stan Lee's passing doesn't hit all that hard for me. Although one of my high school friends is a HUGE Stan Lee/Marvel/Comic book fan, and today is his birthday. In a horrible twist of fate, one of his biggest inspirations died on his birthday. That has to hurt.

Though nothing can ruin this week for me. I get to spend my birthday tomorrow playing Spyro Reignited. The only thing that could ruin this week for me is the earth exploding.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I was never much of a comic book fan, so Stan Lee's passing doesn't hit all that hard for me. Although one of my high school friends is a HUGE Stan Lee/Marvel/Comic book fan, and today is his birthday. In a horrible twist of fate, one of his biggest inspirations died on his birthday. That has to hurt.

Though nothing can ruin this week for me. I get to spend my birthday tomorrow playing Spyro Reignited. The only thing that could ruin this week for me is the earth exploding.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Wow, if that Publix has been run like that and Moony's the first one to call it out, that is shoddy management indeed. Jolly hope so that there'll be changes.

OSHI--Stan Lee's passed. Seems recent news in the day too, so I wasn't too late to know. He has a huge legacy left behind, may he rest in peace. Wonder if they've got his cameo in Avengers 4 and Captain Marvel down or not.
Also trailers for Toy Story and Detective Pikachu are up? Alright! Huh, OK, was aware it was going to be live action, and wasn't sure at first but dang the CGI does look kinda cute. I don't know, but Ryan Reynolds as Pikachu? Might need to see it. XD Teaser of Toy Story 4, hmm. Don't like the made up plastic fork toy, but what the heck. Going to wait for a proper trailer, then avoid all trailers after that. Since everyone likes putting out multiple trailers now.

Today for me was ruined by TV, as I thought me, my mum and sister were going to have another game night (board/card games) but they were more interested in TV. OK I don't care really as I had my cat on my lap at the time so that made it better, and wanted to do other things tonight. Properly ruined by printer problems. Seriously, I haven't used it since last time I had problem, but the new black cartridge level is already below half and printed like crap with barely any black at all. FFF-*CENSORED* *CENSORED* YOU PIECE OF *CENSORED* *CENSORED* *RANT*.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Wow, if that Publix has been run like that and Moony's the first one to call it out, that is shoddy management indeed. Jolly hope so that there'll be changes.

OSHI--Stan Lee's passed. Seems recent news in the day too, so I wasn't too late to know. He has a huge legacy left behind, may he rest in peace. Wonder if they've got his cameo in Avengers 4 and Captain Marvel down or not.
Also trailers for Toy Story and Detective Pikachu are up? Alright! Huh, OK, was aware it was going to be live action, and wasn't sure at first but dang the CGI does look kinda cute. I don't know, but Ryan Reynolds as Pikachu? Might need to see it. XD Teaser of Toy Story 4, hmm. Don't like the made up plastic fork toy, but what the heck. Going to wait for a proper trailer, then avoid all trailers after that. Since everyone likes putting out multiple trailers now.

Today for me was ruined by TV, as I thought me, my mum and sister were going to have another game night (board/card games) but they were more interested in TV. OK I don't care really as I had my cat on my lap at the time so that made it better, and wanted to do other things tonight. Properly ruined by printer problems. Seriously, I haven't used it since last time I had problem, but the new black cartridge level is already below half and printed like crap with barely any black at all. FFF-*CENSORED* *CENSORED* YOU PIECE OF *CENSORED* *CENSORED* *RANT*.
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Today I felt like my job was taking the literal piss on me.

I had to do some administrative stuff, so I went and picked up a number from the machine and waited for my turn... pretty normal stuff, really. Then I went and stood very close to the monitors, so I could dart inside and soon as my number was called, and got both completely encouraged and exited when the two people who had gotten their turns right before me were called in rapid and early succession.

As you can imagine, that only meant I was to watch all sorts of alphanumerical combinations flash on screen as I waited really impatiently for my turn to come up.

After twenty minutes of getting angrier by the second, I decided to screw that and said to myself: "You know what? Fuck it! If I am to stay watching the damn screen like a mosquito hypnotized by the light, I might as well take a sit and do it comfortably".

... Just for the screen to ring my number the literal second my ass touched the seat.

God damn it.

At least it went nicely while inside and I could carry on with my day rather quickly.
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Today I felt like my job was taking the literal piss on me.

I had to do some administrative stuff, so I went and picked up a number from the machine and waited for my turn... pretty normal stuff, really. Then I went and stood very close to the monitors, so I could dart inside and soon as my number was called, and got both completely encouraged and exited when the two people who had gotten their turns right before me were called in rapid and early succession.

As you can imagine, that only meant I was to watch all sorts of alphanumerical combinations flash on screen as I waited really impatiently for my turn to come up.

After twenty minutes of getting angrier by the second, I decided to screw that and said to myself: "You know what? Fuck it! If I am to stay watching the damn screen like a mosquito hypnotized by the light, I might as well take a sit and do it comfortably".

... Just for the screen to ring my number the literal second my ass touched the seat.

God damn it.

At least it went nicely while inside and I could carry on with my day rather quickly.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Your experience sounds like any time I go to the DMV or an immigration office Nightingale. You see numbers going by quickly, then suddenly nothing.

As for Publix, another issue is people can't work more than 40 hours a week. The workload needing to be done takes more than 40 hours, so people are staying longer to finish their work only to then be unable to come in towards the end of the week, leaving the store short on people. I still blame management for it, because they should a) discourage people doing that to the point nobody has hours left at the end of the week and b) hire more people if the ones we have aren't able to do everything in a 40 hour week. I think I'm one of the few, if only, people in the store who doesn't do overtime in any regard. Once my shift is up, I'm out. What isn't done gets done another day. Don't like it, hire more than one person for an entire department. The store just seems to have little clue on how to fix simple problems or has solutions that just circulate on themselves and never resolve the problem. Rolleyes

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Your experience sounds like any time I go to the DMV or an immigration office Nightingale. You see numbers going by quickly, then suddenly nothing.

As for Publix, another issue is people can't work more than 40 hours a week. The workload needing to be done takes more than 40 hours, so people are staying longer to finish their work only to then be unable to come in towards the end of the week, leaving the store short on people. I still blame management for it, because they should a) discourage people doing that to the point nobody has hours left at the end of the week and b) hire more people if the ones we have aren't able to do everything in a 40 hour week. I think I'm one of the few, if only, people in the store who doesn't do overtime in any regard. Once my shift is up, I'm out. What isn't done gets done another day. Don't like it, hire more than one person for an entire department. The store just seems to have little clue on how to fix simple problems or has solutions that just circulate on themselves and never resolve the problem. Rolleyes
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
Well my day sucked.

Trying to do my unemployment stuff so I get paid, and turns out the State decided to on Friday to change the login system not telling any one, and its borked (violating Rule 1 of IT DO NOT CHANGE SHIT ON FRIDAYS), and well, its a three day week for State employees. <_<

Then last night my laptop started to get BSoD after BSoD so I ended up buying a new one as Im also getting boot loader errors after the BSoD and don't want to gamble with just getting a cheap laptop in case I can't fix it.

Then ended up with a new phone since my dad wanted to upgrade my phone (and its been dued for an upgrade), so Im working on migrating computers and phones.... (2FA apps suck for migration).

New phone is the Samsung Note 9, new laptop is an ASUS ROG Strix

17,3 in screen
AMD Ryzen 7 1700 2.0 GHz (Mmmm OCta cores)
RX580 4 gig (meh, I'd rather have a 1070)
16 gigs of RAM

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
Well my day sucked.

Trying to do my unemployment stuff so I get paid, and turns out the State decided to on Friday to change the login system not telling any one, and its borked (violating Rule 1 of IT DO NOT CHANGE SHIT ON FRIDAYS), and well, its a three day week for State employees. <_<

Then last night my laptop started to get BSoD after BSoD so I ended up buying a new one as Im also getting boot loader errors after the BSoD and don't want to gamble with just getting a cheap laptop in case I can't fix it.

Then ended up with a new phone since my dad wanted to upgrade my phone (and its been dued for an upgrade), so Im working on migrating computers and phones.... (2FA apps suck for migration).

New phone is the Samsung Note 9, new laptop is an ASUS ROG Strix

17,3 in screen
AMD Ryzen 7 1700 2.0 GHz (Mmmm OCta cores)
RX580 4 gig (meh, I'd rather have a 1070)
16 gigs of RAM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 239 43,460 Today, 03:28 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 21,524 Yesterday, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 62,161 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 49,035 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  The Food & Drink Thread Moonface 100 41,696 Mar 24th, 2023, 08:45 PM