Universal Chat Thread
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I've been good. Work has become more enjoyable since they hired someone to work on my department with me, so now I'm not having to do everything by myself. It also means I'm getting very nice shifts. This week I have three days off (normally it's two) and next week I have three 7-4 shifts and two 7-1 shifts. Grin

I also keep meaning to look into driving lessons but for no good reason I haven't gotten around to it yet. Since I have today and tomorrow off work I'm going to make an effort to look into it on one of those two days and start booking up some lessons. I just keep getting paranoid I'm going to end up in an accident, especially with the way people drive around here in Florida.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I've been good. Work has become more enjoyable since they hired someone to work on my department with me, so now I'm not having to do everything by myself. It also means I'm getting very nice shifts. This week I have three days off (normally it's two) and next week I have three 7-4 shifts and two 7-1 shifts. Grin

I also keep meaning to look into driving lessons but for no good reason I haven't gotten around to it yet. Since I have today and tomorrow off work I'm going to make an effort to look into it on one of those two days and start booking up some lessons. I just keep getting paranoid I'm going to end up in an accident, especially with the way people drive around here in Florida.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Three days off is definitely really nice! Thank god for awesome co-workers! Grin

It definitely would be a good idea honestly getting around in America without a license is a pretty hard thing to do! I still have to actually take my license test, but I do feel like if I did try I could pass with a lil more practice. XD
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Three days off is definitely really nice! Thank god for awesome co-workers! Grin

It definitely would be a good idea honestly getting around in America without a license is a pretty hard thing to do! I still have to actually take my license test, but I do feel like if I did try I could pass with a lil more practice. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Right now I want my license mostly for going to college. Taking 2+ hours of public transit for a 20 minute drive is annoying, especially when the public transport has been going downhill lately.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Right now I want my license mostly for going to college. Taking 2+ hours of public transit for a 20 minute drive is annoying, especially when the public transport has been going downhill lately.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
*Digging noises can be heard, until a red saurian creature pokes out of the earth* @.=.@ I think I made it to the core that time!

So, yeah, it's been a while, hasn't it? Sorry for disappearing like that. I got a second job for a couple months where I was an afterschool care counselor, and I just had no time to do anything if I wanted some time to myself. I'mma try to get back into the swing of things, if you don't mind. A lot has happened these past couple months, but unless I was drilled on it, I'd struggle to be able to come up with a satisfying list. So, hello again!
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
*Digging noises can be heard, until a red saurian creature pokes out of the earth* @.=.@ I think I made it to the core that time!

So, yeah, it's been a while, hasn't it? Sorry for disappearing like that. I got a second job for a couple months where I was an afterschool care counselor, and I just had no time to do anything if I wanted some time to myself. I'mma try to get back into the swing of things, if you don't mind. A lot has happened these past couple months, but unless I was drilled on it, I'd struggle to be able to come up with a satisfying list. So, hello again!
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
2 hours for a 20 minute drive...I mean if that the only way your getting there you really have no choice...but that does sound awful I hope you get your license soon Moony!

@Cricket: Did you at least bring me my dwarven ail? I need a pint! I don't have a problem I can stop anytime I want! D:

[Image: 3hg7mEq.jpg]
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
2 hours for a 20 minute drive...I mean if that the only way your getting there you really have no choice...but that does sound awful I hope you get your license soon Moony!

@Cricket: Did you at least bring me my dwarven ail? I need a pint! I don't have a problem I can stop anytime I want! D:

[Image: 3hg7mEq.jpg]
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
I didn't bring dwarven ale, but I did bring a Ship. I've been playing in a Pathfinder group regularly, and it hilariously turns out that myself and another character in the group is the group's official Ship. It's been a while since I accidentially'd a Waifu, but it's always entertaining. Here's some artwork of our characters. Mine is the girl hugging; her name is Cassandra (after the Greek mythological character.)

[Image: 61458040_2695901087106029_27249673842039...e=5D93BDD5]
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
I didn't bring dwarven ale, but I did bring a Ship. I've been playing in a Pathfinder group regularly, and it hilariously turns out that myself and another character in the group is the group's official Ship. It's been a while since I accidentially'd a Waifu, but it's always entertaining. Here's some artwork of our characters. Mine is the girl hugging; her name is Cassandra (after the Greek mythological character.)

[Image: 61458040_2695901087106029_27249673842039...e=5D93BDD5]
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 6th, 2019, 04:13 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

I asked Yuri a few weeks back where you were and he said you'd been having your time eaten up by other commitments. I'm happy to see you have time to come back here now! Grin Grin Grin

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 6th, 2019, 04:13 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

I asked Yuri a few weeks back where you were and he said you'd been having your time eaten up by other commitments. I'm happy to see you have time to come back here now! Grin Grin Grin
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Yeah, I was working two jobs these past couple months, so it's been rough, ruff. I'mma try to get back into the swing of things where I left off, but sorry for disappearing like that, again.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Yeah, I was working two jobs these past couple months, so it's been rough, ruff. I'mma try to get back into the swing of things where I left off, but sorry for disappearing like that, again.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 6th, 2019, 04:56 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
I'mma try to get back into the swing of things where I left off, but sorry for disappearing like that, again.
It's all good! I find you always show up again right before there's something big taking place. ROFL

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'mma try to get back into the swing of things where I left off, but sorry for disappearing like that, again.
It's all good! I find you always show up again right before there's something big taking place. ROFL
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Jun 6th, 2019, 06:18 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Something like E3? Hmmm??  ROFL
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 6th, 2019, 09:49 PM)queenzelda Wrote:

E3 and a few things I have cooking up my own sleeve. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 6th, 2019, 09:49 PM)queenzelda Wrote:

E3 and a few things I have cooking up my own sleeve. Tongue
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Well, I had to come back to make a post celebrating D-Day. 75th anniversary, after all. Couldn't let that just slip by me.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Well, I had to come back to make a post celebrating D-Day. 75th anniversary, after all. Couldn't let that just slip by me.
Kazan X. Lemuris Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Grandia HD, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Favourite Platform(s)
Dreamcast, PS4
XP: 2,232
Mario Kart Doom Pokémon 
It appears that I, too, have awakened once again. Hello.
Kazan X. Lemuris Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Grandia HD, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Favourite Platform(s)
Dreamcast, PS4
XP: 2,232 Mario Kart Doom Pokémon 
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Jun 10th, 2019, 09:40 PM)Kazan X. Lemuris Wrote:

Welcome back. Seems like there's a great awakening going on. xD How you been?
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Jun 10th, 2019, 09:40 PM)Kazan X. Lemuris Wrote:

Welcome back. Seems like there's a great awakening going on. xD How you been?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I now wonder whether the bulk email I sent out for E3 played a role in random returns or whether there's some strange supernatural force calling us together to rise up against Stadia and avenge physical games.
I'd ask how you've been Kazan but queen beat me to it, so instead I'll ask how you've been queen. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I now wonder whether the bulk email I sent out for E3 played a role in random returns or whether there's some strange supernatural force calling us together to rise up against Stadia and avenge physical games.
I'd ask how you've been Kazan but queen beat me to it, so instead I'll ask how you've been queen. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 239 43,498 Yesterday, 03:28 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 21,542 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 62,194 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 49,052 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM
  The Food & Drink Thread Moonface 100 41,729 Mar 24th, 2023, 08:45 PM