Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
XD She does.

Had a bad morning today, feeling as though I had too much to eat at a carvery last night, making my stomach feel terrible. Salad at lunch managed to calm it down which was good. Holiday was overall OK. Wasn't fully ideal, and nothing compared to what I had last year. Still a good short break away from stress. Eh.

Returned home afterwards, found out (from my Mum) my department had real trouble without me as the other colleague who's in at the same time as me was off sick. Two away meant it was going to be hell. Knew from last week anyway, but I think it was even worse today I have three more Saturdays off before Xmas, and plan to change one to a Wednesday instead.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
XD She does.

Had a bad morning today, feeling as though I had too much to eat at a carvery last night, making my stomach feel terrible. Salad at lunch managed to calm it down which was good. Holiday was overall OK. Wasn't fully ideal, and nothing compared to what I had last year. Still a good short break away from stress. Eh.

Returned home afterwards, found out (from my Mum) my department had real trouble without me as the other colleague who's in at the same time as me was off sick. Two away meant it was going to be hell. Knew from last week anyway, but I think it was even worse today I have three more Saturdays off before Xmas, and plan to change one to a Wednesday instead.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yeah this morning wasn't well for my stomach as well, though mine wasn't from overeating as it was eating too late, then lying down to sleep after. Last time that happened to me, it didn't stay down during the night, but luckily this time, the crisis was averted by just not sleeping on my stomach-side (putting pressure on my organ, essentially). Was still iffy in the morning so temporarily skipped breakfast until work. Glad you enjoyed your holiday, though. Smile

I can't believe it's less than 12 weeks from the end of the year. On week 41 of our newsletters for the year, so that means 11 weeks of newsletters to go. Boy. I should've booked off my anniversary but neglected to think of it. I still have 3 days of vacation to use before November and dunno how to use it, if I intend to use it Hmm
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yeah this morning wasn't well for my stomach as well, though mine wasn't from overeating as it was eating too late, then lying down to sleep after. Last time that happened to me, it didn't stay down during the night, but luckily this time, the crisis was averted by just not sleeping on my stomach-side (putting pressure on my organ, essentially). Was still iffy in the morning so temporarily skipped breakfast until work. Glad you enjoyed your holiday, though. Smile

I can't believe it's less than 12 weeks from the end of the year. On week 41 of our newsletters for the year, so that means 11 weeks of newsletters to go. Boy. I should've booked off my anniversary but neglected to think of it. I still have 3 days of vacation to use before November and dunno how to use it, if I intend to use it Hmm
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Oct 8th, 2019, 03:36 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Yikes, eating late and sleeping on stomach. Yeah, I try to avoid eating late, nothing after 9PM, 8PM if I have to get up for 6AM shift. That night I finished eating the dinner at about 8:30 then 9:30 for fruit. That was too late even for fruit I guess, plus I took a tablet just in case, but still gt the ache in the morning. Never sleep on my stomach unless I roll over in the night. I rarely take note on the position I'm in when I wake up though. XD Thanks.

Less than 12 weeks already, damn. Soon it'll be hello to the 20's. Que the remaining time to go by in flash. NOO! Slow down a bit, plz.
Do you get any vacation in November/December, or as there's Christmas you don't get any, even if there's some not taken? Or are they monthly?

My work is as usual as always. Monday was irritating, customers getting in my way and stock going down quick, I was annoyed within the first hour. Normal to expect, but man it got to me quicker than usual. Today was easier, plus got a compliment from the store manager. Whoo, I guess.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Oct 8th, 2019, 03:36 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Yikes, eating late and sleeping on stomach. Yeah, I try to avoid eating late, nothing after 9PM, 8PM if I have to get up for 6AM shift. That night I finished eating the dinner at about 8:30 then 9:30 for fruit. That was too late even for fruit I guess, plus I took a tablet just in case, but still gt the ache in the morning. Never sleep on my stomach unless I roll over in the night. I rarely take note on the position I'm in when I wake up though. XD Thanks.

Less than 12 weeks already, damn. Soon it'll be hello to the 20's. Que the remaining time to go by in flash. NOO! Slow down a bit, plz.
Do you get any vacation in November/December, or as there's Christmas you don't get any, even if there's some not taken? Or are they monthly?

My work is as usual as always. Monday was irritating, customers getting in my way and stock going down quick, I was annoyed within the first hour. Normal to expect, but man it got to me quicker than usual. Today was easier, plus got a compliment from the store manager. Whoo, I guess.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Shira's work gets the period off from something like December 22nd to January 3rd or something as standard. Therefore work that would be done in that time has to be pumped out in advance, and the holidays being a busy sales time only adds to the work and is why November is a no no (especially as Thanksgiving is another holiday that cuts yet another week of work short but not the amount of work).

Trying to currently work out why my car decided to emit a nice cloud when coming home today. I guess my tyres had a bad time getting grip on a hill that I needed to gain speed on, since it looked like tyre smoke, but I'm not enough of a driving expert yet to know for sure. ROFL
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Shira's work gets the period off from something like December 22nd to January 3rd or something as standard. Therefore work that would be done in that time has to be pumped out in advance, and the holidays being a busy sales time only adds to the work and is why November is a no no (especially as Thanksgiving is another holiday that cuts yet another week of work short but not the amount of work).

Trying to currently work out why my car decided to emit a nice cloud when coming home today. I guess my tyres had a bad time getting grip on a hill that I needed to gain speed on, since it looked like tyre smoke, but I'm not enough of a driving expert yet to know for sure. ROFL
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I'd suggest checking your oil & seeing if you need to top it off. You might be a quart or two low is my thought. :3
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I'd suggest checking your oil & seeing if you need to top it off. You might be a quart or two low is my thought. :3
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'd have to ask Shira about checking that since I have no clue where to even look for oil in my car. ROFL

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'd have to ask Shira about checking that since I have no clue where to even look for oil in my car. ROFL
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Just when I thought my 8 days off was beginning now, I agreed to a late shift today. 1PM-9PM, will be the first time I work that late since the stock take day I did in 2016. Might be possible for me to ask to go an hour early depending on who's around late as apparently sometimes others get to do this on my department. XD I don't mind staying the full time.

MCM Comic Con tomorrow and this weekend. Probably will be going, I booked too late again though. Did the same in May where I now have to get a Priority. I forgot I did that. I checked two days ago and the General was in stock, why didn't I just go for that then?! Me silly. Of course Bus service on Sunday, I was considering that option until I found that out. At least the trains on the London side are fine now, but the bus is for my side. Stupid. Hmph
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Just when I thought my 8 days off was beginning now, I agreed to a late shift today. 1PM-9PM, will be the first time I work that late since the stock take day I did in 2016. Might be possible for me to ask to go an hour early depending on who's around late as apparently sometimes others get to do this on my department. XD I don't mind staying the full time.

MCM Comic Con tomorrow and this weekend. Probably will be going, I booked too late again though. Did the same in May where I now have to get a Priority. I forgot I did that. I checked two days ago and the General was in stock, why didn't I just go for that then?! Me silly. Of course Bus service on Sunday, I was considering that option until I found that out. At least the trains on the London side are fine now, but the bus is for my side. Stupid. Hmph
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 24th, 2019, 10:46 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Jay should be at the Funko booth if you want to look out for a familiar face.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 24th, 2019, 10:46 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I'm going to be going early Christmas shopping with my mom on Sunday. Happens every year since I have more of an idea of what to get my brother then she does. XD
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I'm going to be going early Christmas shopping with my mom on Sunday. Happens every year since I have more of an idea of what to get my brother then she does. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Oct 24th, 2019, 05:16 PM)Moonface Wrote:
What, he was?! Aw man, I knew I should've checked UG before I was or during there. I believe the Funko booth was on the side I spent less on, plus had queues to get in. Well, I noticed once really and didn't pay attention any more. Wish I remembered he was working for them. If my sister went, she would've went in. I remember the queue in May was really ridiculous. XD Speaking of, there was a long queue going outside into the middle section of the whole venue, even had a volunteer worker managing that queue to allow one or two people into another queue outside a booth. All for two random people that I had no clue who they were or from. OK, that is usually the case for popular young people, but it just utterly perplexed me. LOL 

Also another thing, the Main Stage had it's own queue railings to get in. Luckily there was nothing I wanted to watch in there. Actually there was, Nolan North, Troy Baker with two others called Amelia and Bryan from Dechart Games were scheduled on the site to be there, but were moved to Live Stage seemed last minute. They needed a better stage, as it was hard to hear if you were someone standing behind the chairs and others standing (I was). Saw Charles Martinet too, also perhaps need a batter stage too, although I was sitting down and heard fine. The Live Stage area's too small and too open, which is annoying. Although I did enjoy the content from both Martinet and the group.

Walked around stalls, played the Final Fantasy VII Remake demo, and bought myself a Cowboy Bebop print, MCM T-Shirt, Touhou Forbidden Scrollery manga volumes 3-5, and a Rise of the Shield Hero Fitoria keychain.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Oct 24th, 2019, 05:16 PM)Moonface Wrote:
What, he was?! Aw man, I knew I should've checked UG before I was or during there. I believe the Funko booth was on the side I spent less on, plus had queues to get in. Well, I noticed once really and didn't pay attention any more. Wish I remembered he was working for them. If my sister went, she would've went in. I remember the queue in May was really ridiculous. XD Speaking of, there was a long queue going outside into the middle section of the whole venue, even had a volunteer worker managing that queue to allow one or two people into another queue outside a booth. All for two random people that I had no clue who they were or from. OK, that is usually the case for popular young people, but it just utterly perplexed me. LOL 

Also another thing, the Main Stage had it's own queue railings to get in. Luckily there was nothing I wanted to watch in there. Actually there was, Nolan North, Troy Baker with two others called Amelia and Bryan from Dechart Games were scheduled on the site to be there, but were moved to Live Stage seemed last minute. They needed a better stage, as it was hard to hear if you were someone standing behind the chairs and others standing (I was). Saw Charles Martinet too, also perhaps need a batter stage too, although I was sitting down and heard fine. The Live Stage area's too small and too open, which is annoying. Although I did enjoy the content from both Martinet and the group.

Walked around stalls, played the Final Fantasy VII Remake demo, and bought myself a Cowboy Bebop print, MCM T-Shirt, Touhou Forbidden Scrollery manga volumes 3-5, and a Rise of the Shield Hero Fitoria keychain.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Aww that sounded like a good show, the whole event. Tell us about your experiences with FFVII remake in the topic, I'm curious!

Charles Martinet is also such a treasure. I got to meet him at Supercon once, and he called me "Super Princess Nicole" and signed my Paper Mario: TTYD case. Very much worth it even if I didn't have much to say to him ROFL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Aww that sounded like a good show, the whole event. Tell us about your experiences with FFVII remake in the topic, I'm curious!

Charles Martinet is also such a treasure. I got to meet him at Supercon once, and he called me "Super Princess Nicole" and signed my Paper Mario: TTYD case. Very much worth it even if I didn't have much to say to him ROFL
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 26th, 2019, 08:03 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Oh shit, they're actually having big games again? I remember when we were going that it had dropped down to really just Nintendo as the only notable publisher showcasing any games at that event.

Also, I hate school buses. One this morning nearly caused an accident by putting out their stop signs on an unlit area of road in front of a traffic signal so people a) couldn't see the sign well and b) didn't expect the sign to be out because they thought the bus was stopped for what at the time had been a red light. Don't put an unlit stop sign above headlight level and expect people to see it properly. I could barely even make the signs out from where I was and given how sharp the cars in front of me all stopped I clearly wasn't the only one. Better yet, no fucker crossed the road anyway. Make it so if no child intends to cross, then don't put out a stop sign. You're just making traffic for no good reason. Hmph

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 26th, 2019, 08:03 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Oh shit, they're actually having big games again? I remember when we were going that it had dropped down to really just Nintendo as the only notable publisher showcasing any games at that event.

Also, I hate school buses. One this morning nearly caused an accident by putting out their stop signs on an unlit area of road in front of a traffic signal so people a) couldn't see the sign well and b) didn't expect the sign to be out because they thought the bus was stopped for what at the time had been a red light. Don't put an unlit stop sign above headlight level and expect people to see it properly. I could barely even make the signs out from where I was and given how sharp the cars in front of me all stopped I clearly wasn't the only one. Better yet, no fucker crossed the road anyway. Make it so if no child intends to cross, then don't put out a stop sign. You're just making traffic for no good reason. Hmph
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Oct 28th, 2019, 09:22 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Yeah, kinda I suppose. Of course no Nintendo again, they haven't been for ages. There was an Xbox thing, MediEvil, Death Stranding, Grandblue Fantasy Versus and some others. Single kiosks of Super Neptunia RPG and a Disgaea game and a few others dotted around then the Side Quest thing they happen to include now of some old games (N64, PS1, etc). That reminds me I didn't have a good look at that bit this time around. Know there was an early Street Fighter game at a booth, and someone organised a Smash Ultimate game to be there to play.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Oct 28th, 2019, 09:22 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Yeah, kinda I suppose. Of course no Nintendo again, they haven't been for ages. There was an Xbox thing, MediEvil, Death Stranding, Grandblue Fantasy Versus and some others. Single kiosks of Super Neptunia RPG and a Disgaea game and a few others dotted around then the Side Quest thing they happen to include now of some old games (N64, PS1, etc). That reminds me I didn't have a good look at that bit this time around. Know there was an early Street Fighter game at a booth, and someone organised a Smash Ultimate game to be there to play.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I love how I seriously look away for one second and the dang month is almost over! I really gotta get myself together because I feel like the year is passing me by so quickly!

Moony I got one thing to say to you this halloween skin is fucking gorgeous! The swear word was needed I love this so much! Great job for bringing it back!
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I love how I seriously look away for one second and the dang month is almost over! I really gotta get myself together because I feel like the year is passing me by so quickly!

Moony I got one thing to say to you this halloween skin is fucking gorgeous! The swear word was needed I love this so much! Great job for bringing it back!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 29th, 2019, 08:47 PM)Yuri Wrote:
Bringing it back? I mean, if you mean bringing back a Halloween theme in some form then yes. Otherwise no, because UniV3rse has never had a Halloween variant before. Tongue

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 29th, 2019, 08:47 PM)Yuri Wrote:
Bringing it back? I mean, if you mean bringing back a Halloween theme in some form then yes. Otherwise no, because UniV3rse has never had a Halloween variant before. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 240 44,966 Mar 29th, 2024, 11:04 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 22,204 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 62,895 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 50,038 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM
  The Food & Drink Thread Moonface 100 42,563 Mar 24th, 2023, 08:45 PM