Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163
Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
(Oct 25th, 2019, 06:47 PM)Witchy Queen Wrote:
I'm going to be going early Christmas shopping with my mom on Sunday. Happens every year since I have more of an idea of what to get my brother then she does. XD

I'm going to be doing that this year with my aunt. Will be actually doing that this weekend, I have no idea where to shop at with her atmo so I'm considering options.
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163 Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
(Oct 25th, 2019, 06:47 PM)Witchy Queen Wrote:
I'm going to be going early Christmas shopping with my mom on Sunday. Happens every year since I have more of an idea of what to get my brother then she does. XD

I'm going to be doing that this year with my aunt. Will be actually doing that this weekend, I have no idea where to shop at with her atmo so I'm considering options.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,507
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I presume I'll be going Christmas shopping, although I have barely any clue what to get anyone. Errm
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,507 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I presume I'll be going Christmas shopping, although I have barely any clue what to get anyone. Errm
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Happy a day late Halloween everyone! As usual I am of course late!

By the way Moony if you aren't sure I recommend asking someone to give you a few ideas of what they'd like or try to notice what they may like. If you get a few ideas they'll know they'll get something, but you can still surprise them because they can't be sure what you will choose. Smile

Or you can literally just ask them to choose something they really really want. Smile
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Happy a day late Halloween everyone! As usual I am of course late!

By the way Moony if you aren't sure I recommend asking someone to give you a few ideas of what they'd like or try to notice what they may like. If you get a few ideas they'll know they'll get something, but you can still surprise them because they can't be sure what you will choose. Smile

Or you can literally just ask them to choose something they really really want. Smile
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,207
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yeah my idea behind gift giving is to always keep an eye out on just general things the person reminds you of. Oh, so-and-so is into this particular show? See if there's any merch that could be useful to them (like, if you know they're a cook, look for cookware merch!), or maybe they were eyeballing something and decided against buying it at the time for whatever reason. Having an eye for what people seem to like, no matter how small or trivial it is, is all valuable information that contributes to gift decisions, I find Smile
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,207 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yeah my idea behind gift giving is to always keep an eye out on just general things the person reminds you of. Oh, so-and-so is into this particular show? See if there's any merch that could be useful to them (like, if you know they're a cook, look for cookware merch!), or maybe they were eyeballing something and decided against buying it at the time for whatever reason. Having an eye for what people seem to like, no matter how small or trivial it is, is all valuable information that contributes to gift decisions, I find Smile
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
My dad is a coffee drinker & so is my mom so last year I bought them a Kurig. This year I know what to get my mom, just not my dad yet. xD I also know what I'm getting my younger brother since I know what he likes gaming wise.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
My dad is a coffee drinker & so is my mom so last year I bought them a Kurig. This year I know what to get my mom, just not my dad yet. xD I also know what I'm getting my younger brother since I know what he likes gaming wise.
QueenBee Offline
Newcomer
XP: 118
It’s very foggy today..gloomy and dull..
[Image: b6q5k.png]

“monsters are real and ghosts are real too. They live inside us and sometimes,they win”

Stephen King.

https://www.friendlychatting.co.uk
QueenBee Offline
Newcomer
XP: 118
It’s very foggy today..gloomy and dull..
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
It's nice & sunny, yet cold out my way. I love it when it's warm outside, not when it gets down into the freeze your butt off temps of late fall & all of winter. Brr.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
It's nice & sunny, yet cold out my way. I love it when it's warm outside, not when it gets down into the freeze your butt off temps of late fall & all of winter. Brr.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I don't think it's possible for Florida to be gloomy and dull. ROFL

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I don't think it's possible for Florida to be gloomy and dull. ROFL
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Sometime there are sunny days over by here. :p It just depends on the weather & the mood it's in. Cause if I wait 5 minutes, it's bound to change. XD
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Sometime there are sunny days over by here. :p It just depends on the weather & the mood it's in. Cause if I wait 5 minutes, it's bound to change. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Well the past week has been fun for me. My cat inflicted me with cellulitis in my leg so I'm not allowed to work until a doctor clears me because I have to minimise walking while I recover. Not surprisingly, my work doesn't seem to grasp how bad cellulitis is and yesterday when handing in my second doctor's note I was questioned just because I was walking to hand the note in, as if I had any other way to deliver it. Rolleyes

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Well the past week has been fun for me. My cat inflicted me with cellulitis in my leg so I'm not allowed to work until a doctor clears me because I have to minimise walking while I recover. Not surprisingly, my work doesn't seem to grasp how bad cellulitis is and yesterday when handing in my second doctor's note I was questioned just because I was walking to hand the note in, as if I had any other way to deliver it. Rolleyes
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
My dad's still dealing with cellulitis a year later. So it's going to take a while to get over. :< (Depending on how bad it is.)
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
My dad's still dealing with cellulitis a year later. So it's going to take a while to get over. :< (Depending on how bad it is.)
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Jeez, I'm surprised he wasn't given an IV in a hospital if it's been that long ongoing. Mine is expected to be clear within another day or so.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Jeez, I'm surprised he wasn't given an IV in a hospital if it's been that long ongoing. Mine is expected to be clear within another day or so.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I don't think I ever heard about what you got Moony, but I do hope you feel better!
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I don't think I ever heard about what you got Moony, but I do hope you feel better!
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Nov 11th, 2019, 11:16 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Well yea he was on IV for a few month's prior to release; he's still been dealing with the after effects is all.

I hope you feel better though Moony. :3
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Nov 11th, 2019, 11:16 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Well yea he was on IV for a few month's prior to release; he's still been dealing with the after effects is all.

I hope you feel better though Moony. :3
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
*Pokes out of hole* I need to stop doing this. ^.=.^;

So, a lot has happened in the last few months. I got a second job working with kids in aftercare, and it's been going well so far. At least, I hope it has been. The kids seem to like me, anyway... anyway, the job has me taking care of the 1st graders, and they are an...interesting bunch, shall we say? They're really huggy. It confuses me.

I got a Switch! I bought me a Switch in time for Pokemon Sword and Shield. I already have it bought, and ready to play when it unlocks tomorrow. I also got a few games on my Wish List, including Digimon Story Cyber Slueth. I'm basically waiting for my bank account to recover before I grab that right now.

I've been trying and failing to watch Digimon Data Squad. It's just...so cringe. It actually got to the point that I wondered if it was me, so I watched the first episode of the new Digimon on Crunchyroll, and LOVED IT! I actually managed to get through the entire episode without pausing, which I literally havent done in YEARS! But seriously, Digimon Universe App Monsters was great, and I'm really optimistic about the rest of the season.

The biggest behind-the-scenes thing is that I've been working on a project. I don't want to say much more because I can't make any promises as to when it will be done. But, it's something that has been on my bucket list for years now, and I finally have the tools I need to end it. I will say it is a video, and it's going to be an editing nightmare, but I'm gonna do this, damn it!

So, yeah, sorry for going dark once again; I've got a lot of stuff happening, so I haven't been diligent with coming onto the forum. Also, wishing the best for both Moony and Queen's father.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
*Pokes out of hole* I need to stop doing this. ^.=.^;

So, a lot has happened in the last few months. I got a second job working with kids in aftercare, and it's been going well so far. At least, I hope it has been. The kids seem to like me, anyway... anyway, the job has me taking care of the 1st graders, and they are an...interesting bunch, shall we say? They're really huggy. It confuses me.

I got a Switch! I bought me a Switch in time for Pokemon Sword and Shield. I already have it bought, and ready to play when it unlocks tomorrow. I also got a few games on my Wish List, including Digimon Story Cyber Slueth. I'm basically waiting for my bank account to recover before I grab that right now.

I've been trying and failing to watch Digimon Data Squad. It's just...so cringe. It actually got to the point that I wondered if it was me, so I watched the first episode of the new Digimon on Crunchyroll, and LOVED IT! I actually managed to get through the entire episode without pausing, which I literally havent done in YEARS! But seriously, Digimon Universe App Monsters was great, and I'm really optimistic about the rest of the season.

The biggest behind-the-scenes thing is that I've been working on a project. I don't want to say much more because I can't make any promises as to when it will be done. But, it's something that has been on my bucket list for years now, and I finally have the tools I need to end it. I will say it is a video, and it's going to be an editing nightmare, but I'm gonna do this, damn it!

So, yeah, sorry for going dark once again; I've got a lot of stuff happening, so I haven't been diligent with coming onto the forum. Also, wishing the best for both Moony and Queen's father.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Car/Vehicle Thread Moonface 0 23 Apr 20th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 240 45,193 Mar 29th, 2024, 11:04 PM
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 22,320 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 63,118 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 50,128 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM